OM NAMAH SIVAYA
POOJYAYA RAGHAVENDRAYA SATHYA DHARMA VRATHAAYACHA
BHAJATHAAM KALPA VRUKSHAAYA NAMATHAAM KAMADHENAVE.
Vastu Shastra Tips For Pooja Room | Temple | Puja :
Vaasthu Shastra Tips for Puja Room : Pooja room , means a personal room for God, our beloved God,
Previously i.,e in olden days particularly in India many residents providing or constructing one pooja room (Called as God Room, Temple, Mandhir, Bhajana room, Prayer room etc), days and years are passing, now the pooja room converted into pooja shelf, now a days inhabitants placing God Idols at shelves only, not interested to construct one separate room to God, our interesting deity, why this development happens, because of time, now many people does not have time to clean the room, or no place to provide pooja room or not interested to do pooja.
Which room is the correct place for deity , we shall discuss all the important things here about our beloved Deity, God. As per Vastu shastra Northeast corner is the right and correct place for the pooja room. But according to the latest scientific researches we found that this place(north east) should be very clean, we should not construct or put any thing at this place. In our researches we found that the placement of pooja room at northeast corner is one way its right and another way its wrong, why because, our elders are very intelligent and well wishers to the coming generations, in taking importance of next or future generations they implemented this system of pooja room at Ishan (Northeast) corner and saying these rules as Vaasthu principles.
Why the elders done like this, there is a great reason behind it. Actually as per the vastu shastra Ishan corner walk is very good and most developed cause for human beings, in taking view of this they implied this rule as pooja room should be at Ishan corner, and also another two reasons are invented that, Ishan place should always be clean, and Ishan place should always be less weight, in taking consideration of all these factors they implemented this rule as pooja room should be at Ishan corner. Thanks to our elders, well wishers.
1. Pooja room should always clean and no other things except pooja materials kept.
2. Pooja should not be placed at Nairuthi ( Southwest ) corner of the house.
3. Pooja should not be placed at Ishan ( Northeast ) corner of the house, but here with some specifications we can put or install or construct the pooja room at Ishan corner with care, before going to do it, better to get suggestion from one experienced vastu consultant.
4. Pooja room Gods be seated at East facing and residents has to sit and worship God by seeing the towards West side.
5. Pooja room Gods be seated at West facing and inhabitants has to sit and worship God by seeing the East side..
6. Pooja room may be constructed at Agneya ( Southeast ) corner, with some conditions
7. Pooja room may be planned at Vayavya ( Northwest ) corner, with some vaastu terms.
8. At any cost pooja room should not be placed at out side of the house, if so with some specifications we can do it., but be careful.
9. Four side walk is auspicious for pooja room, try it, but only with severe specifications. Consult for good experienced vasthu expert.
10. Free air should be passed at pooja room, it should not be totally closed, or air tightened.
11. Continuous chanting of your interesting god is good at pooja room, it may be by our mouth or by player.
12. Pooja room may be seated at Brahmastan.(middle of the house is called Brahmastan)
13. At pooja room Gods may face to east or west, sometimes north also good. But south is not good, please note that devotion only counts, not the pooja items offered to God. Blessings is important, pray god with clear heart, God cannot bend for our offerings. He is the supreme, remember always about it. God, the SUPREME power of Universe.
14. One should not sleep at Pooja Room. Pooja room is kept only for God..
15. One important point is that in some cases one cannot have two rooms in his living area, so one has to sleep and cook at one room only, at this moment, place Gods at one shelve and be close it with screen or window, but max try for wholes to that window. Whenever we want to pray we can pray by opening the screen (or doors) and one should close the same, after the prayer.
16. As far as possible better to decorate the pooja room or Puja room door with auspicious symbols like the image of Ganesh or an Omkar.
17. Take maximum precautions not to touch the walls of pooja room with latrine or bathroom walls.
18. The person performing the pooja should either face towards the East or West or North (permitted with expert advise).
19. Without performing bath don't enter into pooja room.
20. Clean the pooja room everyday. Atleast perform bath to Gods atleast once in a week.
21. Tulasi or Thulasi (Basil Plant) should be planted at house premises, it is must for every house either they belongs to any caste or religion. Basil Plant is a medicated plant and good for health and wealth.
22. Don't come before God (near to pooja room) with shoes and chapplas.
23. Who respects God in their house, they will get positive powers support in their regular life.
This Vastu Shastra Tips for Pooja Room link has to be modified
1. In which direction God Idols in House temple room ?
2. Can I get Lakshmi Mantra in this website ?
3. May I get Guru Raghavendra Poorna Bhodha audio Mantra ?
4. Is Northeast corner Pooja Room good or bad ?
5. May I get Shiva Parvathi mythology history ?
Reviews on SubhaVaastu.com Vastu Shastra website : -
Sureshji Namaste, Your website is very good. Thank you very much for giving useful awareness about vastu for people through your website Srinivas Kapa - Tadepalligudem - Andhra Pradesh - India.
"My name is Rama Moorthy Prasad working as a Supervisor in one American corporation situated in Nigeria country, for my vastu shastra requirements I contacted Mr. Suresh Vastu consultancy for my home vastu consultancy., more than 20 months ago when I was making my new home at my native place (Chittoor Dist) and contacted him for best of vaastu suggestion's and guidance , as per my request he came to our place when construction work was going on and given all his recommendations. One of my cousin is practicing as a Civil Engineer, he was also presented on Mr.Sureshji visit and my cousin noted all of his recommendations and we implemented without any second thought, Sureshji observation on all the civil works and surroundings are greatly appreciated, he never compromises on vastu shastra, he never left even a small bit of work and reaching to all corners of the property for verification, he rounded the property twice for double check of any corrections. Now after staying in our new home for nearly 20 months I can say confidently that we are getting all desired results, I was noticed most of the guests when they enter in to our home expressing that they feel calm and pleasant climate and good vibrations. Now again I am contacting him for my second purchase in Tirupati. All of my family members are fully happy and thankful to his services - Rama Moorthy Prasad - Nigeria - Chittoor Dist - India.
Write your review on Vaasthu Shastra Website SubhaVaastu.com :
Write a Review on our website. Or you may write your Opinions or suggestions . If your review is useful for the society we will publish it at our website and your name stands life long here. You may modify your review at any time, for example if you would like to change the city, country of living etc, along with this, you may ask us for change of your name, if you don't like to publish your original name. We respect your privacy, many wrote their reviews on our website, you may check this link Click this link to read some reviews from our website visitors and clients. Thanks in Advance.