Vastu Tips Pooja Room | Puja - SubhaVaastu.com
- Hits: 118476
OM NAMAH SIVAYA
POOJYAYA RAGHAVENDRAYA SATHYA DHARMA VRATHAAYACHA
BHAJATHAAM KALPA VRUKSHAAYA NAMATHAAM KAMADHENAVE.
Vastu Shastra Tips For Pooja Room | Temple | Puja :
Vaasthu Shastra Tips for Puja Room : Pooja room , means a personal room for God, our beloved God,
In olden days particularly in India many residents providing or constructing one pooja room (Called as God Room, Temple, Mandhir, Bhajana room, deity room, worship place, almighty place, Prayer room etc). So many years were passed and generations changed, problem came with space, now the pooja room converted into pooja shelf, now a days inhabitants placing god idols at shelves or cup board only, some times though having money but cannot have sufficient provided place, this change was happens only because of availability of space and time, now many residents does not have time to clean the room, or no place to provide pooja room or not interested to do pooja, there are many reasons behind it. Now our life become too much busy, don't have convenient time to do all the traditional performances at home. That is why many residents don't like to providing one room for pooja and doing prayers there. We may not blame people, the system was changed now, due to tight schedules, less time we just keep on postponing pooja works. We observed some body kept only stickers at their home. So no need to clean the shelf or pooja room. This change appearing only because of lack of space, not have much time etc.
But fortunately every body is having lots of time in praying god to grant money, good job, life, business, children, education, foreign trips, peace, health and wealth, abnormal requirements with formal prayers. Gradually increases selfishness. Require more money without hard work, require bungalows, cars, staff, offices, factory etc but should not do hard work, making plans to get easy money. Hard earned money blesses beautiful and satisfaction to us. So earn money with your hard work. Don't like to search for easy money and don't hunt for other's hard earnings money. Chase for good work, develop trust in between your clients or customers, automatically you will get 100% work. Follow exact system which is respectable as per law of land. God also likes who earn money with hard work, it will be with you life long.
Which room is the correct place for deity , we shall discuss all the important things here about our beloved deity/god. As per Vastu shastra Northeast corner is the right and correct place for the pooja room. Please see this link to know more information on Northeast pooja room. But according to the latest scientific researches we found that this place(Northeast) should be very clean, we should not construct or put any thing at this place. In our researches we found that the placement of pooja room at Northeast corner is one way its right and another way its wrong, why because, our elders are very intelligent and well wishers of future generations, in taking importance of next generations they implemented this system of pooja room at Ishan (Northeast) corner and saying that these rules as Vaasthu principles. Salute to their thought. They are always right.
Why the elders done like this, there is a great reason behind it. Actually as per the vastu shastra Northeast corner walk is very good and most developed cause for human beings, in taking view of this, they implied this rule as pooja room should be at Eshan/Ishan/Northeast corner, and also another two reasons are invented that, Ishan place should always be clean, and Ishan place should always be less weight, in taking consideration of all these factors they implemented this rule as pooja room should be at Ishan corner. Thanks to our elders, well wishers.
1. Pooja room should always clean and no other things has to be kept, except pooja materials.
2. Pooja room should not be planned towards Southwest (Nairuthi/Nirruthi) corner of the house.
3. Pooja should not be placed at Ishan ( Northeast ) corner of the house, but here with some specifications we can put or install or construct the pooja room at Ishan corner with care, though this Northeast is quite familiar to residents to plan for the mandhir but before going to do it, best to get suggestion from one experienced vastu consultant, or you may read articles at this page Northeast puja mandir
4. Pooja room Gods be seated at East facing and residents has to sit and worship God by seeing towards West direction.
5. Pooja room Gods be seated at West facing and while doing pooja inhabitants has to face towards East direction.
6. Pooja room may be constructed at Agneya ( Southeast ) corner, with some conditions
7. Pooja room may be planned at Vayavya ( Northwest ) corner, with some vaastu terms.
8. At any cost pooja room should not be placed at out side of the house, if so with some specifications we may do it, but be careful.
9. Four side walk is auspicious for pooja room, try it, but only with severe specifications. Consult for good experienced vasthu expert, in this scenario you may plan at Southwest, but each and every thing should be properly planned, if any thing goes wrong entire system may be failed.
10. Air should be free passed at pooja room, it should not be totally closed, or air tightened, so make sure that there should be windows at puja mandir. If air is not circulated, bad smells generated and overall its negative for the residents.
11. Continuous chanting of your interesting god is good at pooja room, it may be by our mouth or by a sound player.
12. Pooja room may be seated at Brahmastan (middle of the house is called Brahmastan), here also many people keeping wrong and suffering, if any body requires to keep puja mandhir at this point, then without vastu specialist advice don't take any decision.
13. At pooja room Gods may face to East or West, sometimes North also good, some says that South is not good, but we did not found such bad things when doing prayers to God facing towards South direction, we understand that due to entire vastu point, we should taken care of this decision. Please note that devotion only counts, not the pooja items offered to god. Blessings is important, pray god with clear heart, god cannot bend for our offerings. He is the supreme, remember always about it. God, the SUPREME power of Universe. As much as the time you are providing to God, that much of time also you may get chance to get for his blessings. Keep everything clean and clear the dust, dirt from the room. Make sure that arrange the pleasant atmosphere to have his blessings.
14. To get immediate blessings some are planned to sleep at this room, one should not sleep at Pooja Room. Pooja room is kept only for God.
15. Some body is living only in one room, so he/she has to sleep and cook at that same room only, at this moment, place god photos or idols at one shelve and be close it with screen or window, but max try for wholes to that window. Whenever we want to pray we can pray by opening the screen (or doors) and one should close the same, after the prayer.
16. As far as possible better to decorate the pooja room/Puja room door with auspicious symbols like the image of Ganesh or OM, swasthik symbols etc.
17. Take maximum precautions that puja mandir should not touch the walls of latrine or bathroom.
18. The person performing the pooja should either face towards the East or West or North (permitted with expert advise).
19. Without performing bath don't enter into pooja room. Enter into puja mandir only after completing the bath.
20. Clean the pooja room everyday. Atleast perform bath to Gods atleast once in a week.
21. Tulasi or Thulasi (Basil Plant) should be planted at house premises, it is must for every house either they belongs to any caste or religion like Christian, Islam, Hindu, Jain, Sikh etc. Basil Plant is a medicated plant and good for health and wealth.
22. Don't come before God (near to pooja room) with shoes and chapplas. Don't make the surroundings dirty.
23. Who respects God in their house, they will get positive powers support in their regular life.
24. Regularly put flowers at this room.
25. You may happily put pooja materials, like oil, thread, match stick box, cleaning towel etc in that room, but should not expose openly. Keep them all in a box or rack.
26. Always keep one light switched on in this room.
27. Require good ventilation, air flow is required, if air is freely passing in that room that means oxygen is also in good percentage and automatically you will have peace in that room, if there is no oxygen you may never get peace in that room.
28. You may plan for tiles or good paint for this room. What ever the system you are following it should be most attractive and tidy.
29. Using the puja materials should not be used to other works. Like cleaning towel should not be used for other purposes in the house. It should be use only at pooja room, not for other rooms.
30. Daily clean this room. Remove the spider nets if there is any.
31. Make plan for getting good smells in that room. You may keep one sandal piece in this room to spread good smells. You will get sandal pieces at Lepakshi stores in Andhra Pradesh and in many shopping malls also now we may get these small sandal wood.
32. Don't put god idols, photo frames directly on the floor, you may plan for one wood plank, or mandhahasam and keep some news papers or white papers and then only keep god idols there.
33. Continuity god songs playing in that room is also so nice. Plan for that, now a days we are getting android apps to run loop music.
34. If one has Northeast pooja mandir, make sure that there should not be any pials or dais or rock/cement platform in that room. Best to keep god idols in an cup board and plan for fix it within the Northeast-east wall, after doing this the cupboard itself within the wall only, if its not possible to do there, you may positioned by an hinge etc to the same Eastern Northeast wall.
35. Sounds of Indian ancient musical instrumental like Sitar, Tabala, Shehnai, Harmonium, Gettuvadyam, Gitar, Sarod, Flute, Veena, Mridangam, Nagaswaram, Piano, Tabla, Saxophone, Chenda, Violin, Tambura makes home very happy. Practice it, observe the changes in your residence. Your house will become sweet home then.
36. The door which is used for the puja mandir may plan with bells. Now a days many corpentors are doing only this doors for all pooja mandirs.
37. Some body would likes to make one water tap in puja ghar only, yes you may plan for that, no problem at all, if there is a water tap then you should plan for the water outgoing hole, make sure that there should not be any leakages to that water tap. This water tap is so nice to clean the god idols with that water directly and you may use water for cleaning the mandir room.
This Vastu Shastra Tips for Pooja Room link has to be modified. Your inputs are highly appreciated here. Make our human beings all happy and peaceful living.
We are Software Professionals in USA, Initially to buy a home we searched internet, sent floor plans to India, then one of my friend suggested subhavaastu.com site, I was very impressed going through the site ,lot of information was provided, I contacted immediately Suresh garu for consultation. Being so busy he always responds to my emails and phone calls, clarified my doubts, He is so expert in giving consultation to USA properties. I feel him like a family member very frank, genuine and most of all patience. He do have immense knowledge in abroad properties, Indian properties by default. Anyone can give guidance, but he gives consultation with practicality not just some text book guidelines. He knows in and out how the structure, layout works and will give simple alterations, genuine Consultation. I have to salute to the tremendous work and efforts he puts in subhavaastu.com site - Sangeetha - New Jersey - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative.Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in vastushastra and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of vasthushastra, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland.
We stay in USA, I was initially Searching Google for some vastu help,one of my friend recommended subhavaastu.com website. Very useful information indeed, I found lot of good and valuable information, as got more motivated I contacted Suresh garu through phone. First I would like to mention he is a such a wonderful person, talking to him is like reading different knowledgeable books, he is a mobile Library always with a patience, a kind heart. He being so busy attended my each and every call immediate response to emails and clarified all my doubts. Especially I am amazed with his knowledge in vasthu with USA properties,its easy for some vastu specialist to tell vasthu with standard guides, but Suresh garu tells vasthu according to the place and country. My sincere suggestion for all the people who are wandering for a good Vaastu person or site, www.subhavaastu.com contact Suresh garu take his consultancy - Sarvani - Massachusetts - USA.
Our recent interactions with SubhaVaastu and Sureshji have not only been insightful but also extremely educational. Having a home is a matter of great virtue - having the home Vaastu compliant ensures that the investment and the future of the family in the home is secure and ensures progress. Having gone through the website gave us a tremendous amount of insights on bring about improvements to enhance positive energy and ultimately ring in progress. In the US, most home builders do not consider Vaastu and hence most occupants/ home owners are unaware of the benefits. In my dealings with Sureshji and the website, I have found insights and resources that can be helpful for almost everyone in the US. I highly recommend Subhavaastu and Sureshji to the broader NRI community. I wish SubhaVaastu and Sureshji the very best. Regards - Sneha - Florida - USA.
- Where should I keep my head while sleeping in bedroom?
- What are the vastu effects and how I am affected by them?
- Does vastu helps in achieving reputation in hospitality industry?
- How to construct a boundary wall to my industry as per vastu shastra?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in India, I would like to get consultation?
- I require to get comprehensive knowledge informaiton of all states in India?
- How to select a site to construct a factory based on vastu shastra principles?
- Do the principles of vastu shastra affected nursing hospitals too, require help?
- I am having more interest on vastu tips, where can I found them in this vastu website?
- We are looking to buy a home in USA, which direction swimming pool is auspicious?
- I completed vastu corrections to my property, when can I expect positive results to our home?
( Free offer is ACTIVE now ) Kollam District Puttingal Devi mandir, hope you heard about mishap happend on 10th April 2016, we lost 113 people in fireworks blasts, many families lost their bread winners, many families lost their loved ones. By seeing this unfortunate incident we thought to serve to Kollam district residents. Upto 113 days we would like to do free online vastu consultation to Kollam District homes / plots / flats / factories / shops / hotels etc. For some more information click Free vastu services to Kollam District
(FREE Offers to Chennai Properties Successfully Completed - almost 120 days we provided free services to Chennai properties) 120 Days Free Online Vastu Consultancy Services in Chennai: People who have properties in Chennai faced lots of troubles by nature disturbances, they seen nightmare almost for one week. After seeing all the natural disastrous situations we thought to do some thing to Chennai property owners as a humanitarian grounds. Total online vastu consultation is free to properties which are situated in Chennai. Click this link for Free Online Vastu Services in Chennai From today onwards (Vaikunta Ekadasi) upto April 16th, almost 116 days this facilitation is on live. If your properties belongs to Chennai, then you may utilise this opportunity - Dhanyavaad.
Good News to all religious minded and holy thought lovers, we started Spiritual Wallpapers website here. Download desktop wallpapers and Mobile Wallpapers of all Hindu God Wallpapers, Islam God Wallpapers, Christian God Wallpapers.
"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others" - Robert Louis Stevenson
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people. Life's too short to worry about what other people do or don't do. Tend your own backyard, not theirs, because yours is the one you have to live in.” ― Sherrilyn Kenyon . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
There was once a blonde woman on a plane to Detroit. She was in the economy class, but after takeoff, she saw an empty seat in first class and moved there. An attendant saw her and said, "Excuse me, madam, you have a ticket for economy class, not first class. You cannot stay here." The blonde replied, "I can and I will." The attendant told the copilot, who came and talked to the woman. "Ma'am, we really can't have you staying in this seat, your ticket was for economy class only." she replied "You can't make me move." The copilot told the captain, who tried to talk her out of the seat but it didn't work. Finally, a co-passenger by name Venkat who had heard what had been going on told the attendant to let him have a go at getting the woman out of the seat because he was married to a blonde too, so he knew how to deal with her. After a quick chat with her, she moved. The shocked attendant and pilot asked him how he succeded it. Venkat replied, "I told her first class wasn't going to Detroit."