Vastu Tips Pooja Room | Puja - SubhaVaastu.com
- Hits: 96898
OM NAMAH SIVAYA
POOJYAYA RAGHAVENDRAYA SATHYA DHARMA VRATHAAYACHA
BHAJATHAAM KALPA VRUKSHAAYA NAMATHAAM KAMADHENAVE.
Vastu Shastra Tips For Pooja Room | Temple | Puja :
Vaasthu Shastra Tips for Puja Room : Pooja room , means a personal room for God, our beloved God,
In olden days particularly in India many residents providing or constructing one pooja room (Called as God Room, Temple, Mandhir, Bhajana room, deity room, worship place, almighty place, Prayer room etc). So many years were passed and generations changed, problem came with space, now the pooja room converted into pooja shelf, now a days inhabitants placing god idols at shelves or cup board only, some times though having money but cannot have sufficient provided place, this change was happens only because of availability of space and time, now many residents does not have time to clean the room, or no place to provide pooja room or not interested to do pooja, there are many reasons behind it. Now our life become too much busy, don't have convenient time to do all the traditional performances at home. That is why many residents don't like to providing one room for pooja and doing prayers there. We may not blame people, the system was changed now, due to tight schedules, less time we just keep on postponing pooja works. We observed some body kept only stickers at their home. So no need to clean the shelf or pooja room. This change appearing only because of lack of space, not have much time etc.
But fortunately every body is having lots of time in praying god to grant money, good job, life, business, children, education, foreign trips, peace, health and wealth, abnormal requirements with formal prayers. Gradually increases selfishness. Require more money without hard work, require bungalows, cars, staff, offices, factory etc but should not do hard work, making plans to get easy money. Hard earned money blesses beautiful and satisfaction to us. So earn money with your hard work. Don't like to search for easy money and don't hunt for other's hard earnings money. Chase for good work, develop trust in between your clients or customers, automatically you will get 100% work. Follow exact system which is respectable as per law of land. God also likes who earn money with hard work, it will be with you life long.
Which room is the correct place for deity , we shall discuss all the important things here about our beloved deity/god. As per Vastu shastra Northeast corner is the right and correct place for the pooja room. Please see this link to know more information on Northeast pooja room. But according to the latest scientific researches we found that this place(Northeast) should be very clean, we should not construct or put any thing at this place. In our researches we found that the placement of pooja room at Northeast corner is one way its right and another way its wrong, why because, our elders are very intelligent and well wishers of future generations, in taking importance of next generations they implemented this system of pooja room at Ishan (Northeast) corner and saying that these rules as Vaasthu principles. Salute to their thought. They are always right.
Why the elders done like this, there is a great reason behind it. Actually as per the vastu shastra Northeast corner walk is very good and most developed cause for human beings, in taking view of this, they implied this rule as pooja room should be at Eshan/Ishan/Northeast corner, and also another two reasons are invented that, Ishan place should always be clean, and Ishan place should always be less weight, in taking consideration of all these factors they implemented this rule as pooja room should be at Ishan corner. Thanks to our elders, well wishers.
1. Pooja room should always clean and no other things has to be kept, except pooja materials.
2. Pooja room should not be planned towards Southwest (Nairuthi/Nirruthi) corner of the house.
3. Pooja should not be placed at Ishan ( Northeast ) corner of the house, but here with some specifications we can put or install or construct the pooja room at Ishan corner with care, though this Northeast is quite familiar to residents to plan for the mandhir but before going to do it, best to get suggestion from one experienced vastu consultant, or you may read articles at this page Northeast puja mandir
4. Pooja room Gods be seated at East facing and residents has to sit and worship God by seeing towards West direction.
5. Pooja room Gods be seated at West facing and while doing pooja inhabitants has to face towards East direction.
6. Pooja room may be constructed at Agneya ( Southeast ) corner, with some conditions
7. Pooja room may be planned at Vayavya ( Northwest ) corner, with some vaastu terms.
8. At any cost pooja room should not be placed at out side of the house, if so with some specifications we may do it, but be careful.
9. Four side walk is auspicious for pooja room, try it, but only with severe specifications. Consult for good experienced vasthu expert, in this scenario you may plan at Southwest, but each and every thing should be properly planned, if any thing goes wrong entire system may be failed.
10. Air should be free passed at pooja room, it should not be totally closed, or air tightened, so make sure that there should be windows at puja mandir. If air is not circulated, bad smells generated and overall its negative for the residents.
11. Continuous chanting of your interesting god is good at pooja room, it may be by our mouth or by a sound player.
12. Pooja room may be seated at Brahmastan (middle of the house is called Brahmastan), here also many people keeping wrong and suffering, if any body requires to keep puja mandhir at this point, then without vastu specialist advice don't take any decision.
13. At pooja room Gods may face to East or West, sometimes North also good, some says that South is not good, but we did not found such bad things when doing prayers to God facing towards South direction, we understand that due to entire vastu point, we should taken care of this decision. Please note that devotion only counts, not the pooja items offered to god. Blessings is important, pray god with clear heart, god cannot bend for our offerings. He is the supreme, remember always about it. God, the SUPREME power of Universe. As much as the time you are providing to God, that much of time also you may get chance to get for his blessings. Keep everything clean and clear the dust, dirt from the room. Make sure that arrange the pleasant atmosphere to have his blessings.
14. To get immediate blessings some are planned to sleep at this room, one should not sleep at Pooja Room. Pooja room is kept only for God.
15. Some body is living only in one room, so he/she has to sleep and cook at that same room only, at this moment, place god photos or idols at one shelve and be close it with screen or window, but max try for wholes to that window. Whenever we want to pray we can pray by opening the screen (or doors) and one should close the same, after the prayer.
16. As far as possible better to decorate the pooja room/Puja room door with auspicious symbols like the image of Ganesh or OM, swasthik symbols etc.
17. Take maximum precautions that puja mandir should not touch the walls of latrine or bathroom.
18. The person performing the pooja should either face towards the East or West or North (permitted with expert advise).
19. Without performing bath don't enter into pooja room. Enter into puja mandir only after completing the bath.
20. Clean the pooja room everyday. Atleast perform bath to Gods atleast once in a week.
21. Tulasi or Thulasi (Basil Plant) should be planted at house premises, it is must for every house either they belongs to any caste or religion like Christian, Islam, Hindu, Jain, Sikh etc. Basil Plant is a medicated plant and good for health and wealth.
22. Don't come before God (near to pooja room) with shoes and chapplas. Don't make the surroundings dirty.
23. Who respects God in their house, they will get positive powers support in their regular life.
24. Regularly put flowers at this room.
25. You may happily put pooja materials, like oil, thread, match stick box, cleaning towel etc in that room, but should not expose openly. Keep them all in a box or rack.
26. Always keep one light switched on in this room.
27. Require good ventilation, air flow is required, if air is freely passing in that room that means oxygen is also in good percentage and automatically you will have peace in that room, if there is no oxygen you may never get peace in that room.
28. You may plan for tiles or good paint for this room. What ever the system you are following it should be most attractive and tidy.
29. Using the puja materials should not be used to other works. Like cleaning towel should not be used for other purposes in the house. It should be use only at pooja room, not for other rooms.
30. Daily clean this room. Remove the spider nets if there is any.
31. Make plan for getting good smells in that room. You may keep one sandal piece in this room to spread good smells. You will get sandal pieces at Lepakshi stores in Andhra Pradesh and in many shopping malls also now we may get these small sandal wood.
32. Don't put god idols, photo frames directly on the floor, you may plan for one wood plank, or mandhahasam and keep some news papers or white papers and then only keep god idols there.
33. Continuity god songs playing in that room is also so nice. Plan for that, now a days we are getting android apps to run loop music.
34. If one has Northeast pooja mandir, make sure that there should not be any pials or dais or rock/cement platform in that room. Best to keep god idols in an cup board and plan for fix it within the Northeast-east wall, after doing this the cupboard itself within the wall only, if its not possible to do there, you may positioned by an hinge etc to the same Eastern Northeast wall.
35. Sounds of Indian ancient musical instrumental like Sitar, Tabala, Shehnai, Harmonium, Gettuvadyam, Gitar, Sarod, Flute, Veena, Mridangam, Nagaswaram, Piano, Tabla, Saxophone, Chenda, Violin, Tambura makes home very happy. Practice it, observe the changes in your residence. Your house will become sweet home then.
36. The door which is used for the puja mandir may plan with bells. Now a days many corpentors are doing only this doors for all pooja mandirs.
37. Some body would likes to make one water tap in puja ghar only, yes you may plan for that, no problem at all, if there is a water tap then you should plan for the water outgoing hole, make sure that there should not be any leakages to that water tap. This water tap is so nice to clean the god idols with that water directly and you may use water for cleaning the mandir room.
This Vastu Shastra Tips for Pooja Room link has to be modified. Your inputs are highly appreciated here. Make our human beings all happy and peaceful living.
We are Software Professionals in USA, Initially to buy a home we searched internet, sent floor plans to India, then one of my friend suggested subhavaastu.com site, I was very impressed going through the site ,lot of information was provided, I contacted immediately Suresh garu for consultation. Being so busy he always responds to my emails and phone calls, clarified my doubts, He is so expert in giving consultation to USA properties. I feel him like a family member very frank, genuine and most of all patience. He do have immense knowledge in abroad properties, Indian properties by default. Anyone can give guidance, but he gives consultation with practicality not just some text book guidelines. He knows in and out how the structure, layout works and will give simple alterations, genuine Consultation. I have to salute to the tremendous work and efforts he puts in subhavaastu.com site - Sangeetha - New Jersey - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative.Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in vastushastra and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of vasthushastra, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland - (Chennai - India ).
I am R.Gopu S/o. A.B.Ramalingam working in Abu Dhabi. India (Chennai - Tamilnadu ) is my native place. We were setting up to construct new house in Chennai for which my father consulted few vaastu consultants in CHENNAI. My father & we were not happy with the response and decided to look for a reliable Vaastu consultant. I have checked with my friends about a reliable vaastu consultant(s) and their information in India. One of my friend had sent some details of "subhavaastu" website, I had gone through the contents in the web site. I am very impressed about the detail information and the approach in categorizing them according to various residential purposes (house, factory etc). The other important fact is that the details are given in various languages such as English, Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil. Through the given contact details I have decided to discuss with Mr. Suresh who is founder of "Subhavaastu" website and the author. After discussion with my father we approached Mr.Suresh and discussed about vaastu related matters with him. He accepted our request and rendered the services to fullest of our satisfaction. We realized that his services are meant for money rather the serving the society through the knowledge what he has. Mr.Suresh visited our site in Chennai and he has given valuable suggestions to meet the required Vaastu. We are very impressed of his great service and support. His knowledge on the subject is tremendous. I do not have any hesitation in strongly recommending about Mr.Suresh for the future services who are in need. As known to everyone the site gives the general concept and rules of Vaastu, however it is always recommended to get the site inspected by reliable vaastu consultant, in this case Mr.Suresh. The fees charged for consultancy are utilized back to the development of website which is beneficial to the society - Ramar Gopu - Abu Dhabi - UAE.
Dear Suresh bhai, u came to us like an angel who has given us the new direction to live. By my heart I say that u are one of the messengers of god who has come to flourish the world with God's golden light. Not only the vastu, even in astrology u r the master. We went to so many places before meeting you spent around thousand of RIALS however the satisfaction we got from ur suggestion we didnt get any where else. I pray to god to send us love and light. Thank u. With Regards - ZainabAbdullah Al kaabi - Muscat - Oman Country.
Good News to all spiritual thought lovers, we started Spiritual Wallpapers section here.
We are trying to publish complete vastu shastra information in our website, without your co-operation nothing will be happen here. Please support us by sending emails like what exactly you are looking here, based on your emails, we will plan to publish accordingly. With your only co-operation we will make this website as one of the best portal in our Indian vastu shastra websites history. In other countries once people get request invitation from any website or news papers people will come voluntarily and supported to make it as one of the best service oriented in their society. Indians are more than good when compare with other country people. Please come and share your thoughts, ideas, reviews, doubts, knowledge, opinions here. Dhanyavaad. Please write us by clicking this link Contact page.