Vastu Tips Pooja Room | Puja - SubhaVaastu.com
- Hits: 86465
OM NAMAH SIVAYA
Vastu Shastra Tips For Pooja Room | Temple | Puja :
Vaasthu Shastra Tips for Puja Room : Pooja room , means a personal room for God, our beloved God,
Previously i.,e in olden days particularly in India many residents providing or constructing one pooja room (Called as God Room, Temple, Mandhir, Bhajana room, Prayer room etc), days and years are passing, now the pooja room converted into pooja shelf, now a days inhabitants placing God Idols at shelves only, not interested to construct one separate room to God, our interesting deity, why this development happens, because of time, now many people does not have time to clean the room, or no place to provide pooja room or not interested to do pooja.
Which room is the correct place for deity , we shall discuss all the important things here about our beloved Deity, God. As per Vastu shastra Northeast corner is the right and correct place for the pooja room. But according to the latest scientific researches we found that this place(north east) should be very clean, we should not construct or put any thing at this place. In our researches we found that the placement of pooja room at northeast corner is one way its right and another way its wrong, why because, our elders are very intelligent and well wishers to the coming generations, in taking importance of next or future generations they implemented this system of pooja room at Ishan (Northeast) corner and saying these rules as Vaasthu principles.
Why the elders done like this, there is a great reason behind it. Actually as per the vastu shastra Ishan corner walk is very good and most developed cause for human beings, in taking view of this they implied this rule as pooja room should be at Ishan corner, and also another two reasons are invented that, Ishan place should always be clean, and Ishan place should always be less weight, in taking consideration of all these factors they implemented this rule as pooja room should be at Ishan corner. Thanks to our elders, well wishers.
1. Pooja room should always clean and no other things except pooja materials kept.
2. Pooja should not be placed at Nairuthi ( Southwest ) corner of the house.
3. Pooja should not be placed at Ishan ( Northeast ) corner of the house, but here with some specifications we can put or install or construct the pooja room at Ishan corner with care, before going to do it, better to get suggestion from one experienced vastu consultant.
4. Pooja room Gods be seated at East facing and residents has to sit and worship God by seeing the towards West side.
5. Pooja room Gods be seated at West facing and inhabitants has to sit and worship God by seeing the East side..
6. Pooja room may be constructed at Agneya ( Southeast ) corner, with some conditions
7. Pooja room may be planned at Vayavya ( Northwest ) corner, with some vaastu terms.
8. At any cost pooja room should not be placed at out side of the house, if so with some specifications we can do it., but be careful.
9. Four side walk is auspicious for pooja room, try it, but only with severe specifications. Consult for good experienced vasthu expert.
10. Free air should be passed at pooja room, it should not be totally closed, or air tightened.
11. Continuous chanting of your interesting god is good at pooja room, it may be by our mouth or by player.
12. Pooja room may be seated at Brahmastan.(middle of the house is called Brahmastan)
13. At pooja room Gods may face to east or west, sometimes north also good. But south is not good, please note that devotion only counts, not the pooja items offered to God. Blessings is important, pray god with clear heart, God cannot bend for our offerings. He is the supreme, remember always about it. God, the SUPREME power of Universe.
14. One should not sleep at Pooja Room. Pooja room is kept only for God..
15. One important point is that in some cases one cannot have two rooms in his living area, so one has to sleep and cook at one room only, at this moment, place Gods at one shelve and be close it with screen or window, but max try for wholes to that window. Whenever we want to pray we can pray by opening the screen (or doors) and one should close the same, after the prayer.
16. As far as possible better to decorate the pooja room or Puja room door with auspicious symbols like the image of Ganesh or an Omkar.
17. Take maximum precautions not to touch the walls of pooja room with latrine or bathroom walls.
18. The person performing the pooja should either face towards the East or West or North (permitted with expert advise).
19. Without performing bath don't enter into pooja room.
20. Clean the pooja room everyday. Atleast perform bath to Gods atleast once in a week.
21. Tulasi or Thulasi (Basil Plant) should be planted at house premises, it is must for every house either they belongs to any caste or religion. Basil Plant is a medicated plant and good for health and wealth.
22. Don't come before God (near to pooja room) with shoes and chapplas.
23. Who respects God in their house, they will get positive powers support in their regular life.
This Vastu Shastra Tips for Pooja Room link has to be modified
I would like to share my experience working on our house plan and the expert assistance provided by Suresh garu. About our first house in USA, it is a Vidisha plot / tilted site (houses facing NE / SE/ NW/SW are called Videsha plot ). Most of the plots in the USA are of this kind for which getting the design as per our Vaastu is difficult. I believe the Science in the Vaastu rather than superstitions & believes associated with these. Since land is same, I believed Vaastu will still hold good in USA. I believe that Science in Vaastu tells us the importance of Sunlight and flow of air in the house and design the house such that our daily lives are harmonious & prosperous. A very simple theory, if the house gets good Sunlight in the morning (more Vitamin D) and get good natural air, you would be brighter and healthier, once your health/spirits are high you progress well in the life. Anyway to design a house on the Vidisha house it was a challenge and Suresh garu helped me in picking the land correctly and helped me in designing it to the principles of Science & Vaastu and most importantly adhering to the building codes of my community. Once getting the exterior load bearing walls & foundation correctly done, our biggest challenge was deciding the dimension of rooms in the house especially master bedroom, kids bedrooms & family rooms. I had long discussions with him and he was so patient in explaining the impacts of the changes clearly. I was impressed by his suggestions and truly appreciate his help & guidance. I have been the ardent reader of different Vaastu books from last 7 yrs and it seems Suresh garu has covered most of the points in his book and website (www.subhavaastu.com) with respect to Science in Vaastu. These are a wealth of knowledge and speaking to him is also kind of big help in coming up with a perfect design for our first house. We are going to get our house in next 4-5 months and in 2 years time I will definitely come back and share my life experience being in that house. About Suresh garu, he has a wealth of knowledge in terms of explaining science in Vaastu. I hope his suggestions and guidance will help many more for their better living - Shyam Vaddadi - California - USA.
I appreciate the subhavaastu team for immense contribution for fulfilling social responsibility by knowledge transferring. I believe by my experience in my life that most valuable life element for mankind is self satisfaction. Science is also proving with many evidences that mankind is the only social animal which satisfy and relax when he transfer his knowledge is helping others. Most happiest persons in this world are who see happiness and joy in other life with there help by knowledge transfer. Thank you - Vijay Giri - Hyderabad - Andhra Pradesh - India.
I am working abroad in oil company, I seen Sureshji web site www.subhavaastu.com more than 2 years ago when I was making my new home in my native place & contacted him for his vaastu suggestion's , to our pleasure he came to our place when construction for new home was going & given his all his guidance which we implemented with out any second thoughts, now after staying in our new home for nearly 2 years I can say that we are getting all desired results, kids are doing very well in there study's after getting admission in best school & college, I got promotion & the atmosphere in our home is very happy, our full family is very thankful to Sureshji, and more thing I want to say that he is very down to earth person. God Bless him - Dhruvakumar Chaturvedi - Muscat and Hyderabad (India).
I am Chen running business 3 firms in USA For last few years I was losing lot of money in the name of investment. I started getting down that something is there (other than intelligence planning and financial backups). I came across feng shui (chines vastu) got help from them paying couple of thousand dollars nothing happened and continued passing time and losing money as well. I did come to know about Indian vastu through few of my friends same thing happened as above. Finally one of Indian friends ask me to try with www.subhvaastu.com so contacted Sureshji, gave him information and he himself started telliing facts(which even my friends don't know) about my problems and it surprised me considering it is end of problems. - Chen (Chengalraya Shetty), New York, USA.
"WORD OF MOUTH"
Success . . . Its only because of God's and Your's Blessings. Within one month total 55,701 Unique Visitors around from 125 countries. The unbelievable fact is that this website does not approached advertisements either in newspapers or TV channels. Its the power of "WORD OF MOUTH" reaches to 125 countries. . Salute to our website visitors. Dear visitors this credit is purely your's, its your website. Here is statistics . Thank you Thank you Thanks a lot - Team - SubhaVaastu.com