Vastu Tips Pooja Room | Puja - SubhaVaastu.com
- Hits: 84392
OM NAMAH SIVAYA
Vastu Shastra Tips For Pooja Room | Temple | Puja :
Vaasthu Shastra Tips for Puja Room : Pooja room , means a personal room for God, our beloved God,
Previously i.,e in olden days particularly in India many residents providing or constructing one pooja room (Called as God Room, Temple, Mandhir, Bhajana room, Prayer room etc), days and years are passing, now the pooja room converted into pooja shelf, now a days inhabitants placing God Idols at shelves only, not interested to construct one separate room to God, our interesting deity, why this development happens, because of time, now many people does not have time to clean the room, or no place to provide pooja room or not interested to do pooja.
Which room is the correct place for deity , we shall discuss all the important things here about our beloved Deity, God. As per Vastu shastra Northeast corner is the right and correct place for the pooja room. But according to the latest scientific researches we found that this place(north east) should be very clean, we should not construct or put any thing at this place. In our researches we found that the placement of pooja room at northeast corner is one way its right and another way its wrong, why because, our elders are very intelligent and well wishers to the coming generations, in taking importance of next or future generations they implemented this system of pooja room at Ishan (Northeast) corner and saying these rules as Vaasthu principles.
Why the elders done like this, there is a great reason behind it. Actually as per the vastu shastra Ishan corner walk is very good and most developed cause for human beings, in taking view of this they implied this rule as pooja room should be at Ishan corner, and also another two reasons are invented that, Ishan place should always be clean, and Ishan place should always be less weight, in taking consideration of all these factors they implemented this rule as pooja room should be at Ishan corner. Thanks to our elders, well wishers.
1. Pooja room should always clean and no other things except pooja materials kept.
2. Pooja should not be placed at Nairuthi ( Southwest ) corner of the house.
3. Pooja should not be placed at Ishan ( Northeast ) corner of the house, but here with some specifications we can put or install or construct the pooja room at Ishan corner with care, before going to do it, better to get suggestion from one experienced vastu consultant.
4. Pooja room Gods be seated at East facing and residents has to sit and worship God by seeing the towards West side.
5. Pooja room Gods be seated at West facing and inhabitants has to sit and worship God by seeing the East side..
6. Pooja room may be constructed at Agneya ( Southeast ) corner, with some conditions
7. Pooja room may be planned at Vayavya ( Northwest ) corner, with some vaastu terms.
8. At any cost pooja room should not be placed at out side of the house, if so with some specifications we can do it., but be careful.
9. Four side walk is auspicious for pooja room, try it, but only with severe specifications. Consult for good experienced vasthu expert.
10. Free air should be passed at pooja room, it should not be totally closed, or air tightened.
11. Continuous chanting of your interesting god is good at pooja room, it may be by our mouth or by player.
12. Pooja room may be seated at Brahmastan.(middle of the house is called Brahmastan)
13. At pooja room Gods may face to east or west, sometimes north also good. But south is not good, please note that devotion only counts, not the pooja items offered to God. Blessings is important, pray god with clear heart, God cannot bend for our offerings. He is the supreme, remember always about it. God, the SUPREME power of Universe.
14. One should not sleep at Pooja Room. Pooja room is kept only for God..
15. One important point is that in some cases one cannot have two rooms in his living area, so one has to sleep and cook at one room only, at this moment, place Gods at one shelve and be close it with screen or window, but max try for wholes to that window. Whenever we want to pray we can pray by opening the screen (or doors) and one should close the same, after the prayer.
16. As far as possible better to decorate the pooja room or Puja room door with auspicious symbols like the image of Ganesh or an Omkar.
17. Take maximum precautions not to touch the walls of pooja room with latrine or bathroom walls.
18. The person performing the pooja should either face towards the East or West or North (permitted with expert advise).
19. Without performing bath don't enter into pooja room.
20. Clean the pooja room everyday. Atleast perform bath to Gods atleast once in a week.
21. Tulasi or Thulasi (Basil Plant) should be planted at house premises, it is must for every house either they belongs to any caste or religion. Basil Plant is a medicated plant and good for health and wealth.
22. Don't come before God (near to pooja room) with shoes and chapplas.
23. Who respects God in their house, they will get positive powers support in their regular life.
This Vastu Shastra Tips for Pooja Room link has to be modified
Reviews on SubhaVaastu.com Vastu Shastra website : -
Sureshji Namaste, Your website is very good. Thank you very much for giving useful awareness about vastu for people through your website Srinivas Kapa - Tadepalligudem - Andhra Pradesh - India.
"My name is Rama Moorthy Prasad working as a Supervisor in one American corporation situated in Nigeria country, for my vastu shastra requirements I contacted Mr. Suresh Vastu consultancy for my home vastu consultancy., more than 20 months ago when I was making my new home at my native place (Chittoor Dist) and contacted him for best of vaastu suggestion's and guidance , as per my request he came to our place when construction work was going on and given all his recommendations. One of my cousin is practicing as a Civil Engineer, he was also presented on Mr.Sureshji visit and my cousin noted all of his recommendations and we implemented without any second thought, Sureshji observation on all the civil works and surroundings are greatly appreciated, he never compromises on vastu shastra, he never left even a small bit of work and reaching to all corners of the property for verification, he rounded the property twice for double check of any corrections. Now after staying in our new home for nearly 20 months I can say confidently that we are getting all desired results, I was noticed most of the guests when they enter in to our home expressing that they feel calm and pleasant climate and good vibrations. Now again I am contacting him for my second purchase in Tirupati. All of my family members are fully happy and thankful to his services - Rama Moorthy Prasad - Nigeria - Chittoor Dist - India.
Write your review on Vaasthu Shastra Website SubhaVaastu.com :
Write a Review on our website. Or you may write your Opinions or suggestions . If your review is useful for the society we will publish it at our website and your name stands life long here. You may modify your review at any time, for example if you would like to change the city, country of living etc, along with this, you may ask us for change of your name, if you don't like to publish your original name. We respect your privacy, many wrote their reviews on our website, you may check this link Click this link to read some reviews from our website visitors and clients. Thanks in Advance.
Namaskar Sursh Ji, My name is Naga Bhaskara Srinivas, and I am planning to buy an house in USA. I found your site subhavastu.com, very useful for people that live around the world - Naga Bhaskara Srinivas - United States of America.
We are Software Professionals in USA, Initially to buy a home we searched internet, sent floor plans to India, then one of my friend suggested subhavaastu.com site, I was very impressed going through the site, lot of information was provided, I contacted immediately Suresh garu for consultation. Being so busy he always responds to my emails and phone calls, clarified my doubts, He is so expert in giving consultation to USA properties. I feel him like a family member very frank, genuine and most of all patience. He do have immense knowledge in abroad properties, Indian properties by default. Anyone can give guidance, but he gives consultation with practicality not just some text book guidelines. He knows in and out how the structure, layout works and will give simple alterations, genuine Consultation. I have to salute to the tremendous work and efforts he puts in subhavaastu.com site.
It's very generous of you Mr. Suresh that you have placed all the books about vastu on your web page totally free. But they are in Indian Language? Is there possibility that these books will be written in English. Your web site is great. Thank you - Sasa - Zagreb - Croatia.
Hi I am KiranKumar, CEO & Founder of a leading Portal of Andhra Pradesh. I visited subhavaastu.com. I was very excited and surprised while browsing the portal. It contains a huge information about vaastu, which is really essential for mankind to lead a happy livelihood. I strongly feel we can't get this type of information from any consultant or any other source. The basic reason is lack of time with vaastu consultant to explore & express the pros and cons of our property vaastu. To greet for the same I spoke to Mr.Suresh the founder of this portal. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh garu. He is a vastu genius, kind hearted person with a strong passion towards technology and very good helping nature. Keep it up subhavaastu.com - Kirankumar - Hyderabad - Andhra Pradesh - India.
Thank you very much for your response. I have gone through your website. Honestly , not seen a website like this one. Amazingly informational. The one who shares such great deal of information is the one who is the guru and with this hope I am wanting to seek advise from you. Hoping to get in touch with you on your return from Oman Country - Stuti - USA.
Dear Mr Suresh, I have been reading articles from your Website this evening (16th July 2010) and Sir you are a Legend !! What you have disclosed in your Website is nothing short of amazing and it shows what a powerful human being you are to share your knowledge of Vaastu Shastra so openly with the people of this world. God bless you Sir - unfortunately we do not have enough people like you in this world. Best wishes, always - Raveen Bhairo - Australia.
I had gone through several books written by Shri Sureshji on Vastu shastra. I saw the utilitarian information contained in the books. Though not being a computer buff one day I chanced upon the Subhavaastu.com website containing so much information that I was afraid to open and browse even. When I had nothing else to do I opened this website and gone through. From being a vaastu shastra consultant I became an admirer after browsing this website. The information contained is so very exhaustive that I felt that I knew nothing till I surfed this website. I was amazed at the details of such small things as nails and hinges even. I was equally amazed that in the zeal to be exhaustive he might have missed the comprehensiveness of the subject itself. This compelled me to go through further more. The more I read the more I got fascinated. The website has not ignored any detail in vastu. At the same time it has not omitted any topic either. It is both expansive and comprehensive too. I also find that the website is constantly updated. A thing I am not used to. I chanced upon meeting Sureshji once in Bangalore city. I saw him busy updating website. The contents of website were those that we had been discussing the morning before. His logic was that he found the discussion interesting and educative and this should not go away with him, if the same is available in the website many people would benefit by it. Truly admirable way of living. I felt thrilled that our discussions did not degenerate into coffee shop gossip. I was glad to know the discipline to which he had submitted himself. Perhaps I felt this was his tribute to the vasthu science itself.Shorn off commercial interest the website purely deals with vastu subject. A person with elementary knowledge and an interest to know more can easily get what he needs to do or not do in his design/construction venture, so as to derive maximum advantage. A person with average intelligence can come to reasonably sensible conclusions and firm up his mind to the problems facing him with reference to his own house, office etc. While this is true one cannot ignore the knowledge that may be available with him beyond what could be contained in the website upto that point. It is for this reason that every time he advocates consulting a competent vaasthu scholar, even when the answer is simple and apparently visible too. I believe this website makes one a knowledgeable student so that he has got an opportunity to learn more. I have no hesitation in recommending this website to one and all even though I am also practicing vasthu consultant for I believe that spread of knowledge is the foremost duty of any person and that this website does this job admirably. My job would be easier when a knowledgeable person comes to me for solutions - Ram K Chetluru - Vaasthu Consultant - New Delhi.
I am really very much impressed with Suresh garu for his valuable vastu guidance. Generally I never believe any vastu consultant, there are many vastu consultants but most of them are all commercial vaastu consultants. But Suresh garu really a nice person who doesn't think in commercial angle. Also he answers all your questions with patience. Subject wise, he is having very good knowledge on vastu and he doesn't treat it as the religious, he says it is a science, which is true as per my knowledge and experience. To say there are lot of things about the site and Suresh garu. I know no body reads my feedback if it is lengthy. In short he is superb and one stop solution for all your vastu related questions and inquiries - Mannem Janardhan - New York - United States of America.
Now daily we are updating the website with latest and fresh vastu shastra tips, these tips are not available at any where. These are specially written for you, only for you. See left side, Vastu Tip of The Day in this module vastu tips are scrolling from down to up side.
We tried our level best to successfully complete this website pending works, already we fixed many issues, still the work is going on and alter the issues what we found at website, if you picked any problem at this website, kindly inform us. Have a Great Time - SubhaVaastu