- This Page Hits:4604
Sierra Leone | Freetown | Makeni | Kenema
Every expert vastu consultant in the world always trying to make the surroundings with peace as much as possible within his limits. We, SubhaVaastu.com always trying to help the society with amazing vastu tips. We request the Government of Sierra Leone to acquire vastu shastra assistance to achieve expected development.
Vastu Shastra Services in Sierra Leone
Every person in this world should have cloth, food, shelter. This could be the ambition of every Government of all countries, all over the world.
We would like to provide some important hints to achieve expected improvement in one's life. This Indian vastu shastra is the best example to fit to reach your goals.
Famous Restaurants in Sierra Leone
- Balmaya Restaurant - Located in Freetown, Balmaya Restaurant offers a unique dining experience with a fusion of African and Western cuisine. Their specialty dish is the Balmaya Chicken, which is marinated in a secret blend of spices and grilled to perfection.
- The Country Lodge Complex Restaurant - Situated in the serene outskirts of Freetown, The Country Lodge Complex Restaurant offers a breathtaking view of the city. Their menu boasts a variety of dishes from Sierra Leonean delicacies to international cuisine, all prepared by experienced chefs.
- Swiss Spirit Hotel & Suites Freetown Restaurant - This restaurant is known for its elegant atmosphere and exceptional service. The menu features a variety of dishes ranging from local seafood to continental cuisine. Their signature dish is the Grilled Tilapia, served with a side of plantains and vegetables.
- The Calabash Restaurant - Nestled in the heart of Freetown, The Calabash Restaurant is a popular spot for both locals and tourists. They offer a variety of traditional Sierra Leonean dishes such as cassava leaves, groundnut soup, and jollof rice. Their grilled seafood platter is also a must-try.
- The Radisson Blu Mammy Yoko Hotel Restaurant - This restaurant offers an exquisite dining experience with a stunning view of the Atlantic Ocean. Their menu features a fusion of Sierra Leonean and international cuisine, with a particular focus on fresh seafood. Their seafood platter is a customer favorite.
Benefits of Vastu Application at Sierra Leone
When a country follows vastu techniques to their administrative buildings and main leaders in their country, for example, President bungalow, Prime Minister Bungalow, and other administrative boss homes and their offices.
The authorities are always experiencing peace. Whenever a man lives with peace, then the decision he makes will surely be good to the country. Very simple but most powerful. Hence the application of vastu for political leaders plays significant role for the country development.
Whenever the houses of politicians have changed according to vastu architectural ideas then their way of thinking will surely change and their interest towards country development will also enhance in the right path, this could help the development of said country.
Significant Vastu Links to visit for Sierra Leone Residents
Read Important Vastu Articles
Sierra Leone Overview
Sierra Leone, authentically the “Republic of Sierra Leone” is an independent country in Southwest Africa. The country has distinct features like tropical climate, savanna, beautiful white beaches, and rich colonial history.
The country also has rich deposits of some of the most precious minerals in the world like diamonds, gold, etc. Moreover, the country is a member of the United Nations, the African Union, and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.
Archeologists estimate that the regions of modern Sierra Leone have been inhabited for 2,500 years.
The region has some defensive geography like dense forests, etc. that protected the people from the outsiders for a long period of time.
Majority of the people accepted Islam by the 18th century due to the constant visits of Muslim traders, merchants, and preachers. Slave trade is one of the most important and dark events in the region’s history.
Millions of slaves were captured and sold from the coasts of Sierra Leone and were sent to different parts of the world, for example United states of America, United kingdom, Australia, Canada, and France, etc.
Majority of them died thousands of kilometers away from their homes, however, few of them were freed and made it back to their country and resettled. By the 18th century, European influence was looming all over Africa and Sierra Leone became a British colony.
Although some people resisted the British rule, due to military supremacy they were let down and the British succeed to hold the region until it was finally given indene in 1961.
The country is bordered by other African Nations of Liberia towards the Southeast and Guinea towards the North and East. Human activities have seriously disturbed the region's wildlife. Deforestation is still common in the country.
The civil wars and political unrest have damaged the country’s economy and infrastructure to much extent. Today, agriculture is the largest economic sectors and employs the majority of the workforce.
It is also aided by the fertile lands and suitable climate. The export of diamonds and gold also bring in revenue worth millions.
The constitution of Sierra Leone provides religious freedom and the country has no state religion. Islam is the largest religion of the country followed by a significant population of Christians.
The country is regarded as one of the most religiously tolerant countries in the world as Muslims and Christians are living side by side happily without any conflict or issue.
English is the official language of the country and is used for official and educational purposes while “Krio” is the most widely spoken language of the country.
- Country Sierra Leone
- Capital City Freetown
- Area: 71,740 km²
- Population: 7.557 million (2017)
- Currency: Sierra Leonean Leone
- Official languages: English
- Demonym: Sierra Leonean
- Legislature Parliament Government Unitary presidential constitutional republic
- Religions: Islam, Christianity, others
- Time Zone: UTC+0(GMT)
- Drives on the Right
- Dialing / Calling Code: +232
- Internet TLD .sl
- Important Cities: Freetown, Bo, Kenema, Koidu, Makeni, Lunsar, Port Loko, Kabala, Segbwema
- Famous Rivers Rokel River, Little Scarcies River, Kolente River, Sewa River, Moa River, Mano River, Jong River, Waanje River, Bankasoka River
- Border Countries Guinea and Liberia
- Spiritual Places Freetown Central Mosque, MMCET Mosque, Fintonia Mosque, Katiri Mosque, Masjid Ibrahim Mosque, Tower Hill Central Mosque, Madingo Masjid, Jamiul Salaam Foulah Town Mosque
- Tourist Attractions: Cotton Tree, Tacugama Chimpanzee Sanctuary, Banana Island, Bumbuna Falls, Aberdeen Lighthouse, Makeni Clock Tower, Banana Island, Gola Rainforest National Park, Outamba Kilimi National Park, Sierra Leone National Museum, Gola Forest, National Railway Museum
Sierra Leone Flag
Sierra Leone Location
Sierra Leone Desktop Wallpaper
Sierra Leone Mobile Wallpaper
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as Vastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vastu and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
Is Vastu help to conceive baby. A research work on "Delay in Marraiges" and "What are the Vastu Causes of Infertility?"
Many Vastu Questions were answered here 100 Vastu Questions & Answers
Free Vastu Services
Who are eligible for Free Vastu Services, check this page.
"There are three things in the make-up of man. There is a Body, there is the mind and there is the soul." - Swami Vivekananda.
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. 'Average Person' talk about occassions. 'Narrow Minded' gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are, either 'Great Personality', 'Average Person' or 'Narrow Minded' ?
Joke Of the Day
"A book was released and the cover name is "How to change your WIFE", and within ONE week, "25 MILLION" copies were sold. The publishers found a mistake in the title, actually, it should be "How to change your LIFE", when publishers corrected and released the new book into the market. The first month's sales were 3 copies".