- This Page Hits:243392
Vastu Tips [All Free House Vastu Shastra Tips] Vastu Techniques
Vastu Tips [Easy understandable Vastu Shastra Tips]: Presenting valuable residence Vastu tips and some Vaastu guidelines, we hope these vastu tips may help for the residents happy future. We urge every body, before doing any corrections to your property, better to get proper guidance from vastu shastra experts.
We value your time, keeping that in view, we have a ‘fast feeding’ kind of section where you can find tips, techniques to understand this Vasthu science in a crisp manner.
We introduced comprehensive content in west facing house vastu remedies.
Some residents bought South facing homes and later they thought for remedies if so this south facing house vastu remedies link may help them.
Theoretical knowledge is different moreover practical knowledge is different. For example, it would be foolish to read a couple of article on cardiology as a consequence start operating on your heart, isn’t it? unfortunately, there are cases where home occupants read some books or article also gain knowledge at surface level.
This is truly half-knowledge kind of thing which is quite dangerous. Eminent Vastu Shastra scholars are available who continuously study this science furthermore apply the solution based on the individual’s need.
The solutions given here are matchless. One can't evaluate them by any means in terms of cost for them are priceless.
Just as good behavior cant be assigned to any dollar value for if the behavior were not good, the cost of damage could be definitely evaluated. Cost of not causing damage, however, is priceless, as always eventually.
Our guidance is in the realm of preventing harm and providing a positive environment towards growth, harmony, and happiness.
One could understand how we are struggling not only for residents happy and secure future but also for your next generations are more priceless. Whereas the absence of these three virtues like growth, harmony, and happiness can be evaluated the presence of the same are 100% non-estimated priceless.
Enjoy all the free content here including hassle-free browsing without registration, login and the like.
It is strongly recommended that don’t execute these techniques / vastu tips without having a proper suggestion from one best expert vastu consultant, these home Vastu Tips are only for your information purpose and it may be an idea and knowledge on an ancient science of construction methods.
Vaasthu tips are elaborately developed in many connected links, that you may check at right side menu in desktop view, if you are reading this page in mobile then see the MENU at almost bottom of this article.
Particularly many residents fascinate on daily vastu tips which we are updated on a regular basis, inhabitants curiously checking our website daily for the latest tips.
Thanks for each and every visitor for their incredible support and affection on us, we are constantly craving to modernize the site on regular basis with unprecedented updated guidance.
Good Vastu Tips For Selecting Suitable House:
All these guidance information could be possible for Indian properties, all the points may not be applicable for other country Homes. Please remind the same.
First avoid of buying Black clay soil areas, if so or otherwise the foundations will be so weak and the construction cannot stand a long time.
If the structure disturbs or cracks developed to the walls then positive power will become weak always remember this hint.
Once again we are informing you if the construction is NOT healthy then this subject power also will be weak.
If residents are approaching a master in this subject for each and every property purchases, they will become winners.
Approaching Vasthu expert is not a mistake, he takes only a one-time fee, but residents will enjoy the Vaasthu positive results and they enjoy peace and fruits of Vastu Shastra blessings lifelong.
It is better, search for one expert pandit or vastu specialist and request them to visit your interesting property, only with their guidance take the decision to buy or leave that property and search for another one, this is the perfect procedure.
If there is no ground water first avoid buying that plot. Because water is most important in our day to day life. For your purpose, if there is no need to have water, then, may plan to buy the plot without having water. Otherwise, regular household chores should be bringing water.
The Following Properties are inauspicious:
Be careful before buying any property without Vaastu expert advice. Residents should note that this vastu guidance may particularly belong to Indian properties, not for USA, UK, Australia, Norway, Singapore, and Malaysia. Thanks to everyone who supported our website.
1. Oval type.
2. Triangular sites ( click this link for Sites vastu ).
3. Unshaped properties which are cut or truncated at Northeast corner.
4. Round shaped Plots or Circular Shaped Sites.
5. Polygonal sites.
6. Northeast round corner plots.
7. Plots which is having raising or increasing or extension towards Agneya (Southeast)
8.Plots which is extending towards Vayavya (Northwest) corner.
9. Heavy extension towards Southwest corner plots.
10. Heavy digs at Southwest corners, excavation towards Southwest.
11. East elevated sites or North elevated plots or even Northeast elevated plots
12. More slope from North to South side sites.
13. More slope from East to West side plots.
14. Heavy digs or pits at South side sites.
15. Heavy sump or at West side plots.
16. Mountains at North side sites.
17. Heavy rocks at East side plots.
18. Heavy mountain stones at Ishan (Northeast) side plots.
19. River at South side sites.
20. River at West side plots.
21. River at Southwest side plots.
22. Heavy buildings or Apartments at North side plots.
23. Heavy buildings at East side plots.
24. Heavy buildings at Eshan (Northeast) direction plots.
25. Both side i.e., North & South sides having apartments.
26. Two directions i.e., East and West having apartments.
27. Slope from Northeast (Eshan) to Southwest (Nairuthi) corner plots.
28. More open space at South side than north side plot.
29. More open space at West side than east side site.
30. More open place towards Southwest sites.
31. Bad street focus or road thrust properties are to be avoided to buy or construct.
32. Ground floor depression towards South, West and Southwest, even sometimes Northwest and Southeast also.
1. Having 90 degrees and directional plots.
2. Floor slope towards Northeast corner from Southwest corner.
3. Having good street focus plots. For more info check this Road thrusts link.
4. Northeast extension site
5. Northeast water flow properties.
6. Skewed plots which are measured beneficial for happy living.
Get Answers for Your Questions Instantly
Dear respected visitors, we at SubhaVaastu continuously striving for the betterment of our society. We are always ready to send answers for all of your questions. We are constantly developing this website based on our experiences and questions asked by our visitors. This website has 730 pages. Further we are interested to update this site with 100, 200, 400 vastu tips if you come forward to send us queries.
- Need to know about shops vastu?
- Who is best vastu consultant in Texas?
- Northeast facing house vastu remedies
- Vastu consultant in Rajasthan, how to contact them?
- In USA many Indians are following Vastu Shastra, why?
- Which is the best placement for the Guest room in a house?
- Is it required to check vasthu if we are moving to a rented house?
- While fixing the Western Commode which direction facing is good?
- Need to buy a home, who is the best vastu consultant in Bay Area?
- What are the depression and Elevation effects in a house as per Vasthu Shastra?
- Which part of the Hospital is good for keeping Store room for Medical apparatus?
- Why me and my husband Narayan always quarrels at home, which reason causing?
- What is Nonagon Shape and Decagon Shape sites, where can I get more information?
- My husband threatening for Divorce, he is not cruel but some time he is doing like so?
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"Whatever you think, that you will be. If you think yourselves weak, you will be weak. If you think yourselves STRONG, you will be STRONG." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. Normal minds talk about occassions. Narrow minded gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Teacher & Student in School
"The teacher to a student: Conjugate the verb "to walk" in simple present."
"The student: I walk. You walk . . . ."
"The Teacher interrupts him: Quicker please."
"The student: I run. You run . . ."