- This Page Hits:321917
Vastu Tips for Cash Box | Currency Chest | Tijori | SubhaVaastu.com:
Vastu Shastra Tips for Cash Box | Safe | Jewelry | Tijori | Strong Box | Chest | Almirah | Gold Ornaments :
Not really for just one, however for everybody Money container is essential, more recently ethical points tend to be vanishes, just cash is actually occupying within our life, we're not really searching for additional requirements, we want just cash. We are able to purchase any kind of point along with cash, however all of us can't purchase a few points nowadays, for instance, all of us can't purchase moms adore. It's fantastic present through Lord in order to all of us. ( Matter is from www.subhavaastu.com) We must make money for the living however we ought to not really reside for the money, in the event that we now have capacity as well as power, perform effort, after that cash may instantly arrive. Do not proceed as well as look for cash, it will likely be along with you should you choose effort. Right now we're talking about a few factors upon cash issues. Really small factors. (Tijori within Hindi vocabulary -- make sure you assist all of us to create this site prosperous, is actually this particular term "Tijori" is actually proper within Hindi with regard to Money box) (Safety Location with regard to maintaining Jewelry or even Valuable Decorations ) (some says it as "Deed Box").
1. If you are facing problems with debts, then do one thing, dig one sump at North east corner at your compound.
2. Heighten/elevate the South side and possible construct pail or dais at South direction and Southwest directriom sides.
3. North side lower (depression) can multiple double the income. Extra income or easy money flows well with North depression.
4. Northeast-north (North Eshan) corner street focus tend you plenty of money. Try for this street focus road properties.
5. Currency chest may be placed towards Southwest part at your house or else you may look for an expert suggestion. For more information visit the house link at home page top right side. There select the appropriate link for your requirement.
6. Jewellery or Gold Ornaments are best to keep at Southwest portion of the house, in India, we can safe them in Bank lockers, but in foreign All Country Flags NRI's are keeping ornaments in houses only, don't keep ornaments at Northwest or Southeast particularly don't keep at Northeast corners. Best suitable direction is Southwest corner, if not available to keep at this direction, then second best option is South or West directions. We have some instances in other lands with regard of this Jewelry security, some residents placed the Jewelry at Shoe box, yes its true. It was happen only because of thieves may not expect that the residents may kept at these locations like the ornaments at Shoe Box. Is it right, some residents are keeping ornaments in air-coolers, some residents keeping very immediately of the entrance which no body thought of such locations.
7. The currency chest always placed at Southwest corner of the Southwest room in a house. So that it gains enormous Northeast (Eshan) corner focus, and money never go out easily. For your understanding here is a picture, please observe the focus of Northeast (Eshan) corner to currency chest.
Where should we keep Tijori in our house/Shop | in which direction Tijori must be keep in shop : The chest box should be kept at Southwest and it should facing towards North, this is perfect system, if its not possible to keep towards North facing then next best position is East facing direction which is kept at Southwest. These above two directions are 100% correct. In shops like East facing shop or North facing shop, some times it may not be possible to keep the Safe box towards Southwest facing either North or East directions. But its possible for South facing shops and West Facing Shops. If your shop is towards North facing then you may check this North Facing Shops link for more info where you have to sit and where you have to keep Tijori etc. If you have selected the Northwest direction for sitting then you may keep the Cash box towards Southwest of your sitting place, that means Chest box came only towards entire Northwest in the shop, generally speaking Northwest chest box is not good, this rule is not applicable for North Facing Shops because generally where owner sits there he has to keep the cash box with him, for North facing shops for easy accessibility many shop owners are sitting towards Northwest.
In the above Picture it was clearly observe the main technique in flowing cash into the cash box, like this way you can do practicals. The Vastu Expert suggestions will always brings cheers in life. If cash box is having a clear way from Northeast (Eshan) corner, then one may enjoy the currency full in your cash box and bank balances.
Somebody raising doubts that which is the best direction regarding cash box hanging to Southwest wall or placing the cash box at Southwest floor?.
Simple first check the cash box height and weight, if it is above normal, then place it at Southwest floor, if it is not too weight or height then you may hang to wall. Remember weights placing at floor level at Southwest part is always good. Hanging is not advisable. If shop keeper did not have sufficient space and particularly requiring to hang the Almira or cash box or shelf then hang to the wall. We are not objecting and we never come to your house, if it fallen down, and don't blame us. Herewith we are providing some images for your kind understanding purpose. Check the below Almirah images :
In this image, the Almirah's (Money Box, Iron Safe) placed towards Southwest corner, this resident bought two Almirah and kept them at Southwest corner. Good. Both are placed on floor only. Here now we are discussing some important logic. The two Almira are in good position. For your understanding purpose one Almira is marked with white patch. This white patch Almira is North Almira and the other one is South Almirah. If the surroundings Vastu is not good towards South direction, then place your money (Cash, Rupees, Dollars) at North Almirah, if South is good as per vaastu shastra then place your money in South Almirah. South means, the south direction after your house, if there is any Apartment at South direction, then keep money in South Almira.
There are lots of tips and techniques in Vastu Shastra, we have to find it and logical think requires to get the right key. Here one resident placed the Almirah towards Southwest direction in his house, don't keep your eyes on back side, that is a small Windows behind the iron safe almirah, this window is said to be wrong but from outside it was totally closed with strong structure. This iron almirah is faced towards East direction. This placement is also good.
Now we are discussing some other methods, now a days the rooms are very small in size and we have to adjust every thing in all ways. If there may not be any space towards southwest part, particularly at floor, then we have to hang the Almirah at Southwest corner wall. Observe this image. This is also one steel Almirah, one resident placed this Almirah towards Southwest corner, it is not stand on the floor, only hanged to the wall. Is there any wrong in this system. No, but it is better to place the Almira on floor is good. Some times its not possible to keep on the Floor, then this method is safe.
These below links helps you more info on how to get fancy amounts with vastu principles.
This Business Development Link also helps to yield more income
Vastu for Money link expresses some more information on money.
Keeping Gruhalakshmi Photo is auspicious in the homes or commercial places.
- Would like to know some ideas or tips for children rooms?
- What is the best location for placing the Guest Room in my home?
- Why some says to buy only East facing homes, what is the motive?
- Is South part is good to start constructing the Water storage sump?
- Is South Facing houses are not worth to buy, what is the reason behind it?
- Where to keep the Sink and gas stove, is three burners are bad in a kitchen?
- How can understand the actual Southwest house, exactly how to find it out?
- What is street hitting, what effects it goes on human beings and properties?
- Can I construct the Septic Tank at Southwest, my Aunty shows SW to start the work?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
Hello Sir, My name is Bharathi. Me and my husband have been reading your articles closely. We really appreciate the effort put by you to share your knowledge about vastu and it’s effects - Bharathi - USA.
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
We are all aware of the evils of eve-teasing and stalking and the fairer gender are physically attacked with acid. The victim . . . . For more details Free Vastu Services page.
"Work hard, persevere, and have self-belief. More importantly, be true to who you are" - "Peta Searle".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Patient: "Oh doctor, I’m just so nervous. This is my first operation."
Doctor: "Don't worry. Mine too."