- This Page Hits:4630
Vastu Consultant in Bangalore - Mysore - Mangalore - Udupi - Hubli - Coorg - Chikmagalur - Karnataka - SubhaVaastu.com
We were wondering, as Vastu Consultants, as to what is the pull of Karnataka State in General and Bangalore, in particular, that is attracting people from all over the country. We naturally tried to explore from the point of compatibility with regards to Vastu principles.
It is difficult to estimate precisely the central point of any city from which we may start. The growth of the city is in all the Directions and it is not uniform. Hence the central region of any city shifts accordingly. Bangalore is no exception.
We studied several living apartments from all parts of the city mostly of the middle class and lower middle class. Mostly the houses are very functional. What with the meagre disposable resources at their command over 90% of the houses do not comply with the basic requirements of Vaastu. The balance are victims of natural Surroundings and land sharks.
We later studied some of the more affluent residences. It is pathetic to note that they claim Vasthu compliant. But infact they are not. Some residnets had consulted a Vastu consultant in Delhi as they knew him through some obscure contact. Some other contacted another Vastu consultant in Chennai who later turned out to be a half knowledge one, for he had no practical or theoretical knowledge of the basic principles even. They, it turned out later, were priest type astrologers, who were available when they were conducting some religious ceremonies. Some yet another Vastu consultant in Mumbai who quoted an astronomical price as his fee. All of such people suffered ignominiously to the point that they lost faith in the Vastu Science itself. This is akin to consulting a general medical practitioner whereas the case refers to an acute specialist.
Many people simply read in books that a Northeast, North or East plot is good enough to take care of Vastu principles. This is similar to complying to hygienic part of a patient and ignoring medication and food regime. Some other abandon South and West facing plots as they think they are not good for residences. Even some residents thought that South facing house vastu and some other residents are thought that West facing house vastu are considered to be inauspicious, in all cases this statement may not be applicable. We given clear acceptance for many West and South facing homes. Further you may believe or not, we had given recommendation for Southwest facing house vastu too. They are very rich now and living happily. How its possible, its only because of logic and observation.
Infact a genuine Vastu consultant knows exactly as to how to use the natural topography of the plot and surroundings and design the residence accordingly. Fortunately now residents are looking only for the expert vastu consultants bangalore. Great to know this information.
As against this we had visited some of the Houses which were constructed purely on Vastu Shastra principles. We studied them to update our knowledge and also improve and correct our own understanding so as to upgrade the science. We were pleasantly surprised to see that those that followed correct Vastu advise had indeed prospered and had shown a happy disposition in life. Those who deviated from the advice have suffered a bit as those deviations were fortunately of minor nature.
Yet Karnataka in general and Bangalore in particular prospered.
One of the more modern states in India is Karnataka. Formed as a composite state in Nov. 1956 by an amalgamation of Kannada speaking areas, it had to its fortune benevolent and progressive rulers- of the then "Mysore State". In addition, it boasted of a talented and forward-looking visionaries like M Vishweshwaraiah, who is credited with forward looking policies. It was while he was the Prime Minister of the then Mysore state that Bhadravati iron and steel works, Sharavati hydroelectric project etc. was conceived and commissioned too. Even the full harnessing of the river waters of Kaveri was executed during that period though Mysore was the capital, Bangalore was its elder cousin and rode to prominence. This is unlike other states such as Hyderabad where city of Hyderabad was the capital and the head of the state namely the Nizam of Hyderabad also resided there itself.
During the second world Bangalore was home to military aircraft repair centre for allied forces (later the same became a factory to produce military aircraft for Indian armed forces). Because of the availability of infrastructure other companies such as Bharat Electronics Ltd., Indian Telephone Industries Ltd., and Bharat Earth Movers Ltd. also came up in Bangalore. Soon Bangalore came to be known as the Home of industries what with Mico Industries (a unit of Bosch of Germany) also saw it coming up at the same place.
Often it is said that the whole city of Bangalore is air-conditioned. With acceptable levels of temperature, it became the talk of the country with one and all.
The state of Karnataka perhaps came up for the first time where Kannada is the predominant native language became under one administrative control. Earlier parts of the state were administered by (the then) Madras, Hyderabad, Bombay and Mysore states.
Today thanks to various situations and entrepreneur talents of the local people it is truly called the silicon valley of India. Its growth in the electronic and allied fields is truly astronomical to this extent that many US companies depend on Bangalore for their domestic survival only because of lower levels of cost of operation, thus causing huge job losses in their own country. Bangalore came to be known as responsible for pink slips (given to employees on termination) and the people were called bangalored.
Geographically, Bangalore is beautifully placed vis-à-vis Chennai as well as the state of Tamilnadu. Since Bangalore is on the North East corner of Karnataka, and Tamilnadu is hardly about 30 km. from the city railway station, Tamilnadu craftily developed lots of industries around Bangalore. Thus people live in Bangalore and work in neighbouring state resembling the people working in Norway and living in Sweden or Denmark and Vice Versa.
In 1955, when Andhra state was formed, Bellary, a district in the then Madras presidency (from which Andhra state was carved) was transferred to the then Mysore state. When the states reorganization took place in 1956 the adjoining districts with predominant Kannada population from the then Bombay presidency- such as Hubli, Belgaum, Bagalkot etc., Raichur, Gulbarga and Bidar from the Hyderabad state were merged with the then Mysore state and formed Karnataka.
In Karnataka state while Kannada is the official language Tamil and Telugu apart from Urdu are widely spoken especially in the southern districts.
Culture and Heritage-
The state had promoted various cultural activities as part of Government work. Mysore Dasara (Dusserah / Dashara) festival was famous in the country even before Independence where the Maharaja used to ride a caparisoned Elephant to the temple in Mysore city. This tradition was maintained minus the Maharaja even after Independence when the state became part of India. Today one will see the festival of Ramnavami being celebrated by citizens in various corners of streets all over Bangalore. Classical songs are rendered under by renowned artists of the country. In Bangalore, this is very popular for full 9 days. Both Karnataka and Hindustani classical music is encouraged in the state.
The state has a rich heritage and some of them are awe inspiring. Every corner in Mysore, Mangalore, Belgaum, Bellary, Hubli etc. display their kaleidoscopic beauty. The Hampi ruins in Bellary district is a heritage site recognized by UNESCO. The Virupaksha temple and other temples in Hampi are indeed breathe taking. They defy human imagination. The whispering gallery in Bijapur, one of the medieval kingdoms of India are a treat to the visitors to see and admire. The cave temples of Badami, the Agasthya lake are worth a visit.
Halebid temple architecture of Chalukyas and the famous Gomateshwar statue in Sravan Belagola humbles any visitors.
Bandipur forests in the Sadan Karnataka are home to a variety of wild animals starting with tigers. Infact till about 50 years ago tiger hunting was an accepted phenomenon here when dignitaries used to visit India. This place is home to sandal wood trees from which aromatic oils are extracted. The dacoit bandit Veerappan made his fortunes here.
Some of the top medical and engineering schools are situated in Karnataka state. People from all over the country flock to this places for higher graduate and Post Graduate studies. The Indian Institute of science- established in the early part of the 20th century- is a premier center of education and research in several fields of sciences. The Indian space research organization (ISRO) is headquartered in Bangalore. Bangalore was also the home of Sir C.V. Raman a Nobel laureate as also R.K Narayan of Malgudi days. R.K Laxman the famous cartoonist is the resident of Bangalore.
- Karnataka State Capital City: Bangalore
- Area 191,791 sq.km
- Districts 30
- Population 61,130,704
- Literacy 75.60%
- Language Kannada
- Main Crops Coconut, Cashews, Cardamom, Arecanut, Chillies, Cotton, Sugarcane and Tobacco
- State Bird Indian Roller
- State Animal Elephant
- State Flower Lotus
- State Tree Sandalwood
- Popular Rivers Kaveri, Tungabhadra, Penner, Kali, Palar, Arkavati, Bhadra, Chakra, Gangavalli, Malaprabha, Kumaradhara, Mandovi, Netravati, Ponnaiyar, Sharavathi, Shimsha, Tunga, Varada
- Spiritual Places Gokarna, Murdeshwar, Hampi, Madikeri, Dharmasthala, Talakadu, Mudukutore, Basava Kalyana, Gadag, Badami, Koppal, Hubli-Dharwad, Karwar, Raichur , Virupaksha Temple, Hampi, OmkareshwaraTemple, Madikeri, Shrikantheshwara Temple, Mysore Virupaksha and the Mallikarjuna Temples, Pattadakal Shri Kadri Manjunatha Temple, Mangaluru Shri Kadri Manjunatha Temple, Mangaluru Marikamba Temple, Sagar Shri Kadri Manjunatha Temple, Mangaluru Someshwara Temple, Someshwara Ranganatha Swamy Temple, Magadi Kukke Subrahmanya Temple Near Mangalore Kollur Mookambika Temple Near Murudeshwar
- Important Cities Bangalore, Mysore, Coorg, Hampi, Mangalore, Badami, Shimoga, Hassan, Bijapur, Jog Falls, Chitiradurga, Manipal, Hospet, Aihole, Bellary, Bidar, Chikmagalur, Davangere, Gulbarga, Halebid, Hubli, karwar, Kudremukh, Madikeri, Mercara, Pattadakal, Raichur, Shravanabelagola, Sringeri, Srirangapatna, Tumkur, Udupi
- Border States Goa to the northwest, Maharashtra to the North, Telangana to the Northeast, Andhra Pradesh to the East, Tamilnadu to the Southeast, and Kerala to the south.
- Tourist Attractions Bangalore Palace, Coorg Hill Station, Lal Bagh Botanical Garden, Temples in Hampi, Mysore Palace, Gokarna Beach, Nandi Hills, Bannerghatta National Park, Jog Falls, Mysore Zoo, Brindavan Gardens, Bandipur National Park, Bidar Fort, Virupaksha Temple, Nagarhole National Park, Cave Four of Cave Temples Badami, Vittala Temple Complex, Vidhan Soudha, Statue of Gomateshwara, Abbey Falls, Chamundi Hill Temple, Srirangapatna Fort, Hoysaleshwar Temple, Mallikarjuna Temple, Ugra Narasimha Statue, Ibrahim Rouza, Indira Gandhi Manav Sangrahalaya
- Bagalkot Chikamagalur Hassan Ramanagara
- Bangalore Rural Chikkaballapur Haveri Shimoga
- Bangalore Urban Chitradurga kodagu / Coorg Tumakuru/Tumkur
- Belgaum Dakshina Kannada Kolar Udupi
- Bellary Davanagere Koppal Uttara Kannada
- Bidar Dharwad Mandya Yadgir
- Bijapur Gadag Mysore
- Chamarajanagar Gulbarga Raichur
- Sarjapur Road Whitefield Bannerghatta Road Electronic City
- HSR Layout Jayanagar JP Nagar Hosur Road
- Indira Nagar Koramangala Yelahanka Hesaraghatta Main Road
- Devanahalli Marathahalli Hebbal Kanakapura Road
- Anekal Hennur Road C V Raman Nagar Kalyan Nagar
- RT Nagar Jalahalli HRBR Layout BTM Layout
- Ramamurthy Nagar Brooke Field Jakkur Dollars Colony
- Abbigere Rajanukunte G M Palya Kundalahalli
- Madiwala Fraser Town Chandapur Gottigere
- Basavanagar Nagarbhavi Belandur Hoskote
- Chamarajpet Richards Town Lavelle Road Kodigehalli
- Chikkajala Hanumanth Nagar Akshaya Nagar Thanisandra
- Sarjapur Hegde Nagar Jigani Industrial Area Mathikere
- Rest House Road Begur Road Rajajinagar MG Road
- HBR Layout Banaswadi Uttarahalli Airport Road
- Thippasandra Banashankari Bagalur Horamavu
- KR Puram Bommanahalli OMBR Layout Mysore Road
- Silkboard RMV Extension Stage Old Madras Road Kasturi Nagar
- Tumkur Road Richmond Road Vidyaranyapura Mahadevapura
- Rajarajeshwari Nagar Malleshwaram AECS Layout Chikkaballapur
- Defence Colony Kanaka Nagar Hulimavu Thyagaraj Nagar
- Basaveshwaranagar Airport Area Kumaraswamy Layout Sanjay Nagar
- Hoskote Kudlu Gate RBI Layout Palace Road
- Hoodi Village Millers Road Huskur Vijaya Bank Layout
- Shanti Nagar Hebbal Kempapura Tippasandra Naganathapura
- Yeshwantpur Jeevan Bima Nagar Cox Town Ulsoor
- Benson Town ITPL Doddaballapur Kaggadaspura
- Nagwar Attibele Padmanabhanagar Vijayanagar
- Kengeri Peenya Magadi Road NelaMangala
- Sahakar Nagar Dodballapur Road Outer Ring Road Vigyan Nagar
- Basavanagudi Mallesh Palaya Domlur Cookes Town
- Old Airport Road Bellary Road Sadaramangala Anjanapura
- Majestic Vasanth Nagar Wilson Garden ISRO Layout
- HMT Layout Nagawara Doddaballapur Road Central Silk Board
- Nandi Hills Ganganagar Bommasandra Pai Layout
- Sadaramangala Prashanth Nagar Hennur Raj Bhavan
- Vidyanagar Bilekahalli Manek Chowk Chambal River
Great Memories. This photo was taken in 1890 and this city area was called "Pete" or "Bangalore Pete". How the city is seen on those days. We may not be seen even cycle there. Now also there are no cycles, only cars, bikes, scooters etc. Unimaginably city developed. What about the future of Bangalore in 2050. We can't dare to imagine about our Bangalore in the year of 2050. What about the fate of our next generations. One may understand what about the pollution and traffic which are all suffering daily in Bangalore city. We urge Government of India, need to wake up at this moment at least. Otherwise, the people/government hugely suffered in the future.
Hope you got this place. Yes, you are correct, this is Queen's circle in Bangalore city. Please observe the traffic on those days and the present day. This photo was taken in the year 1979. Within 40 years, how this city was developed. Unimaginable development, one cannot digest by seeing this phone. Ourself making this earth full of humans, within 100 years, there are only humans, other than humans there is nothing on this earth. We cause for this devastation. What about he pollution. Terrible.
Unbelievable, but this is true. This is our city Bangalore. God only has to save us for our future or for our next generations. This is Vidhana Soudha, photo taken in the year 1980.
Where is this Hanuman statue. Did you get any idea. Prasanna Veeranjaneya Swamy temple, photo taken in the year 1973. (exact year is not yet confirmed).
Still not believed, yes, this is town hall in Bengaluru city, photo taken in the year 1956. How beautiful days they are, no traffic, very less population, almost everybody has jobs and sufficient work, particularly they enjoyed peace.
Request from Vastu Shastra Consultant Website SubhaVaastu.com:
If you belong to Karnataka State or you have more knowledge on Karnataka State, please help us to improve visitors experience with more good information, with your proper accurate detailed facts of the territory many visitors may come to Karnataka State and local people may earn more income through tourists. By this service you are not losing anything, just inform the most accurate real information of your interested Karnataka State. Contact Us
Now Bangalore city was unbelievably expanded, fully developed, beyond expectations. Many North Indians settled in Karnataka State particularly like in Bengaluru. After leaving Bengaluru city, many were selected to settle at Mysore city, Coorg, Hubli, Dharwad, Udupi etc.
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
Hello Sir, My name is Bharathi. Me and my husband have been reading your articles closely. We really appreciate the effort put by you to share your knowledge about vastu and it’s effects - Bharathi - USA.
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
Today, we are facing a monumental situation of disaster unprecedented in Indian history. Virtually, the whole state . . . . For more details Free Vastu Services page.
"The real man smiles in troubles, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection" - "Thomas Paine".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Sam: Hi John!
John: Hi Sam!
Sam: Did you know Microsoft just bought "Skype" for ten million dollars?
John: Really ! ! ! idiots.... They could have downloaded it for free.?