- This Page Hits:4772
Vastu Consultant in Mumbai (Bombay) Pune | Thane | Nagpur | Kolhapur | Maharashtra State | SubhaVaastu.com:
Mumbai is a financial city in India. It has the large crowd of the daily moving population, many people visiting this city daily and after successfully completing their works returning to their destinations. Bombay is a beautiful city, local people are very good but totally busy. Their life is unbelievably too busy. Nobody has time to check others problems in this city. Due to their busy schedules, they require weekly entertainment and leaving to many places to get relax. As the city grows well, many industrialists, Factory owners, Money lenders, financiers, Cine Actors, and Politicians require settling in this city.
Many residents constructed lavish bungalows in this Mumbai city. Land cost is unimaginable hike price. Ordinary people never thought to buy property in Bombay either it may be House or Flat. The prices crossed their imagination price. Now its tough and challenge to make a new independent house or Apartment flat in Mumbai city. By seeing these prices many employees daily and regularly up and down from Pune to Mumbai, only for them some trains are starting at Pune after 5 a.m and returning trains also available based on employees timings. How fun it is to read and knowing things. This is present life in Bombay city. 200 kilometers up and down traveling daily, unbelievable, but its true.
In some areas the independent house construction cost including land value may be about 20 crores to 50 crores in some areas. After completion of the construction and after joining the home, some residents lost their happiness and peace too and finally searching for the best vastu consultant in Mumbai, to check verified their properties, though many residents knows about Vastu Shastra adequate power and its significance in human life of living. The fact is that even 15 crores construction cost home owner also looking for cheaper price vastu specialists, how funny it is. Generally renowned vastu experts collecting huge payments than the so called vastu pandits. This is natural.
Fortunate information is that the educated and intelligent residents in Mumbai are now searching only for good vastu specialist in Mumbai and obtaining vastu shastra consultation. This is wise idea. These residents never compromise on payments to the vastu expert in Mumbai, we appreciate their vision. They know they never get any good luck from cheaper prices, because they are in Mumbai, they know how things are going on there. Below is one example.
Mr. Prabhakar (name changed) asked one Vastu Consultant in Pune to visit his house where construction is going on at Kothrud and his office is at Deccan area and having another home at Magarpatta city, for this three properties he is looking to have vastu consultancy services. Vastu Expert in Pune said that he is collecting only Rs. 999/- as fee for each property, Mr. Prabhakar was too happy after reading vastu expert fee schedule. The vastu expert in Pune visited Mr. Prabhakar properties and recommending him to put some Feng Shui items at some corners of the house and given one "Bagua" and one Yantra to his office and another Yantra to Prabhakar's other home at Magarpatta and collected lots of money, but his fee is only Rs.999/- for each property, by seeing this small vastu fee Prabhakar attracted and asked Vastu Pandit in Pune to visit his properties. When Mr. Prabhakar has doubts to get clarified, Vastu Consultant in Pune did not provided any satisfied answers. Later Mr. Prabhakar forced to take Vastu Consultant in Pune again to his office to show the corrections that he done, after words the consultant suggested to buy some more new Feng Shui items and one more Yantra to recharge the entire positivity in the building. This time Mr. Prabhakar did not accepts his offer.
After 4 months Mr. Prabhakar met with an accident and later he realizes and knows that he was cheated. Mr. Prabhakar paid only Rs.2,997/- for three properties in the name of vastu shastra consultancy and bought items costs is Rs. 1,75,000/-. Now coming to the point, how much total cost did Mr. Prabhakar lost is Rs.1,77,997/-, it happened only because of looking for the Vastu Consultants small fee structure for each house of Rs. 999/- ONLY, this small fee damaged entire Mr. Prabhakar dreams, views, structure, life, money, time, opportunities etc. How can we expect longer life or good results with cheaper prices. Not only Mr. Prabhakar many residents are doing this mistake and finally blaming this subject and consultants. We should keep one thing in our mind is, selection of a Good Vastu Expert is the most important.
Originally expert vastu consultants never cheat any resident, they always looking to protect their fame and never dare to spoil name, their payments may not be Rs.999/-, they are always costly, because they cannot cheat public by selling any items which are not related this subject. You may also observe many intelligent residents in the society, they always select only the Best Vastu Experts.
Mrs. Sharada (name changed) who runs a cloth business at Cuffe Parade and having clients all over from Mumbai and particularly from Altamount Road, Walkeshwar, South Mumbai, Malabar Hill, Orchid Ozone Mall area, Andheri, Sampu, Bandra West, Worli, Mahalakshmi, Nepean Sea Road, Peddar Road etc. She got all rich clients because she is selling that kind of sarees, she is purchasing hand picked sarees from all over India and selling in Mumbai. She planned to change her house from Cuffe parade to Colaba, she bought one house in Colaba. She is doing sarees business including all materials for ladies that to very costly material and rich cloth and having lots of high class society clients but looking for only cheaper fee collecting vastu consultant in Mumbai, she searched for a person who collects cheaper prices. Finally she got one vastu expert in Mumbai who collects only 501 rupees and got his vasthu consultancy at Colaba. After joining the property and within a period of one year she observed many negative things in her family and business and taken loans from her clients, second year she is unable pay even interest for the loans, automatically she got continued reminders from creditors and start getting tensions. Third year she closed the business and finally wants to sell that home which she bought in Colaba. Actually what happens?. She got three trusted main staff members, unfortunately one was died in road accident and another was fell down in toilet and cannot able to attend, third one went to gulf, she appointed new staff, they intelligently stolen many sarees from shop and finally she was unable to pay money to the saree suppliers/sellers. She understand some thing was going on in her shop. But unable to find out the thefts and introduced cameras and one day she caught the thief. But already things were not in her hand. She lost every thing. As she was having experience with many costly clients, why should she looks only for cheaper price in terms of consultancy in Mumbai. Its her fate. She needs good enough income in her business but looking for cheap consultancy or free consultancy, is it possible to have Good Vastu Results through cheaper prices.
What was wrong in her house. Northwest-north was extended and heavier open space towards South direction and no open space towards North direction and having northern Northwest extension, West is down and having East main entrance gate which was fallen into Southeast. All these things went her into nightmare. Money is not an evil, every body requires money, otherwise we cannot live in this world. Be wise and take decisions intelligently obtain consultancy only from Expert Vaastu Specialists. Some vastu pandits in Mumbai are not taking any fee, but doing only free services, if you found such Vaasthu gurus in Mumbai then you may definitely contact them. But don't approach quacks in the market. Definitely every body accepting that saving money is a wise idea, but it is not considered in this Vasthu Consultancy.
If you belongs to Maharashtra State or you have more knowledge on this region, please help us to improve user experience with good information, with your proper accurate facts of the territory many visitors may came to Maharashtra and your local people will get more income through tourists. With this serving information you are not loosing any thing, just inform us the tourist attractions in Maharashtra state. Contact Us for more information.
Some information about Maharashtra:
- Maharashtra State Capital City: Mumbai/Bombay
- Area 307,713 sq. km
- Districts 31
- Population 96,752,247
- Literacy 77.27%
- Language Marathi
- Main Crops kharif & rabi, bajra, jowar, groundnut, wheat, udid, sugarcane, tur gram & ragi
- State Bird Green Pigeon
- State Animal Giant Squirre
- State Flower Jarul / Tamhan
- State Tree Mango / Tamhan
- Popular Rivers Godavari, krishna and Tapi
- Spiritual Places Shirdi, Ganpatipule, Nashik, Shani Shingnapur (Near Shirdi), Trimbakeshwar / Tryambakeswar (Near Nashik), Ganeshgule Beach & Temple (Near Ratnagiri), Bhimashankar Temple (Near Pune), Ghrushneshwar / Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple (Near Ellora Caves), Anjarle Beach & Ganesh Temple (Near Alibaug), Yamai Devi Temple - Aundh (Near Satara), Jejuri (Near Pune), Saptashrungi Devi Temple (Near Nashik), Bhuleshwar Temple (Near Pune), Ranjangaon Maha Ganapati Mandir (Near Pune)
- Important Cities Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Thane, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Aurangabad including Extended Area, Solapur, Kalyan-Dombivali, Vasai-Virar, Navi Mumbai, Amravati, Mira-Bhayandar, Akola, Bhiwandi-Nizampur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Nanded-Waghala, Kolhapur, Latur, Panvel, Ulhasnagar, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Malegaon , Ahmednagar, Ichalkaranji , Chandrapur, Parbhani, Ambernath
- Border States Gujarat to the north west, Madhya Pradesh to the north, Chhattisgarh to the east, Telangana to the south east, Karnataka to the south and Goa to the south west
- Tourist Attractions Aurangabad, Ajanta Caves, Lonavala, Mahabaleshwar, Mumbai, Panchgani, Pune, Shirdi, Ellora Caves, Ganpatipule, Nashik, Ratnagiri, Matheran, Tadoba National Park,
About Maharashtra State
One of the richest states in India is Maharashtra. With a population of over 110 million and an area of approximately 309000 square kms it is second most populous state and third largest state in India.
Boundaries are to the West is Arabian sea and to the North Gujarat to the Northeast Madhya Pradesh to the East Telangana and towards South and Southwest are Karnataka and Goa. A strip of about 50 to 80 kilometers along the Arabian is called Konkan to the West of Konkan are Western ghats also called Sahyadri range of mountains.
Marathi is the local language and Hindi and English are widely spoken throughout the state. Like the rest of India Maharashtra was also ruled by several princes during the middle ages and later Muslims ruled this area.
The most prominent ruler of the state is Sri. Chatrapati Shivaji in the 17th-18th century and was contemporary of Moughal ruler Aurangazeb. Shivaji was the most enlightened ruler ever to rule any part of India. He visualized India as one nation. All Maharashtrians may be all Indians take his name with affection and pride.
The state is dotted with several places of interest. Some of them are Kolhapur, Pandarpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune and Shirdi. These are pilgrim centers drawing crowds from all parts of India. Besides these several tourist attractions such as Elephanta caves, Pune, Aurangabad, Ajanta and Ellora caves. Elephanta caves are about 3-5 kms away from Mumbai. In the Arabian sea. Sculpture of Trimurthi- Shiva with three faces is a prominent sculpture there Aurangabad houses the tomb of Aurangabad as also his wife known as Bibi ka maqbara. Besides there is a unique mosque- Panchakki . During the mideval period they were five water wheels running for grinding corn for students studying there . The source of water is unknown to this day. You may see ine turbine running.
Ajanta caves are the next great attractions drawing huge crowds. Here one can sea very big temples and sculptures. Daulatabad in the medieval town to which Tughlal one of the ruler of India shifted the capital from Delhi and moved backed too. Ellora caves are about 150 kms away from Aurangabad. These were spotted during late 19th early 20th century. We find fascinating caves carved in the mountain ranges. These were used by Buddhist monks. The participation and contribution of Maharashtra and in particular Mumbai-the capital of Maharashtra and Pune the cultural capital of Maharashtra in the freedom struggle of India is immense. Pune was the intellectual capital of India from the freedom struggle was guided and leaders like Gopalakrishna Gokhale, Balagangadhar Tilak and Mahathma Gandhi guided the struggle from this part of the country. Maharashtra is the most industrialized state of India even during the pre-independence stage. Dadabhai Naoroji started Tata textile mills in Bombay (now Mumbai) and TATA Iron and Steel Works in Jharkhand (then Bihar) Bulk of sugar production in the country comes from Maharashtra. Mumbai is the financial capital of India. The National Stock Exchange has head quarters here as also the Reserve Bank of India. Several public sector banks have their head offices in Mumbai. Atomic energy and Mazegaon docks are some of the more important scientific and industrial establishments. Bollywood the premiere center of the Indian cinema industry located in Mumbai. No tourist ever misses this premiere city. It attracts people from all parts of India being the most industrialized province even in pre-independent India it attracted people from all parts of India and even Pakistan and Bangladesh and has indeed emerged as the most cosmopolitan city in India. We call this as the New York of India. The famous festival in Maharashtra is the Pune festival coinciding with Ganesh charthurthi comes during August- September of each year. This festival is not a religious but this is national event. Balaganlgadhar Tilak popularized Ganesh Festival as a community event and used the same as a platform of a national event.
- Ahmednagar Gadchiroli Nagpur Ratnagiri
- Akola Gondia Nanded Sangli
- Amravati Hingoli Nandurbar Satara
- Aurangabad Jalgaon Nashik Sindhudurg
- Beed Jalna Osmanabad Solapur
- Bhandara Kolhapur Palghar Thane
- Buldhana Latur Parbhani Wardha
- Chandrapur Mumbai City Pune Washim
- Dhule Mumbai Suburban Raigad Yavatmal
- Essel World Water Kingdom Aksa Beach Aarey Milk Colony
- Adlabs Imagica Alibag Asiatic Society of Mumbai Bassein (Vasai) Fort
- Brabourne stadium Bandra Banganga Tank Babulnath
- Bhuleshwar Bombay Natural History Museum Bombay Stock Exchange High Court
- Bandra Fort Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya formerly Prince of Wales Museum Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Cathedral of the Holy Name, Mumbai
- Chhota Kashmir Cuffe Parade Chowpatty Beach Crawford Market
- Dharavi Chaityabhoomi dadar David Sassoon Library Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Museum formerly The Victoria and Albert Museum
- Elephanta Caves Elephanta Island Fashion Street Film City
- Fire Temple Flora Fountain now renamed to Hutatma Chowk Gateway of India Gurdwara Shree Guru Singh Sabha
- Girgaum Chowpatty Global Vipassana Pagoda Haji Ali Mosque Hanging Gardens
- hedavde Mahalaxmi Temple Vasai Virar NH8 Horniman Circle Gardens Hiranandani Gardens Garden skyscraper city ISKCON Hare Krishna Temple
- INS Vikrant India Government Mint India Tower Jehangir Art Gallery
- Jijamata Udyaan Juhu Beach Kamala Nehru Park Kanheri Caves
- Land's End, Bandra Mahalaxmi Racecourse Marvé Beach Madh fort
- Mandapeshwar Caves Malad Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum Marine Drive earlier historically referred to as Queen's Necklace
- Mumba Devi Temple Mahalaxmi Temple Mahalaxmi Racecourse Basilica of Mount Mary Bandra
- Maharashtra Legislative Assembly Metro Big Cinemas Nehru Science Centre Nehru Planetarium
- Powai Lake Prithvi Theatre Palais Royale Skyscraper Rajabai Clock Tower
- Regal Cinema Reserve Bank of India Sanjay Gandhi National Park (Borivali National Park) Siddhivinayak Temple
- Salsette Island Shri Swaminarayan Temple, Mumbai Shivaji Park Taraporewala Aquarium
- Tulsi lake Tikuji-Ni-Wadi Hotel Taj Mahal The Imperial Towers Tallest building in India
- Veermata Jeejabai Bhosale Udyan University of Mumbai Vihar Lake Worli Fort
- Worli Sea Face Walkeshwar Wankhede stadium
- Mira Road Andheri West Andheri East Dombivli (dombivali) East
- Kandivali East Malad West Powai Goregaon East
- Virar West Chembur Mulund West Bandra West
- Borivali West Kalyan West Bhandup West Badlapur East
- Kandivali West Goregaon West Chandivali Dahisar East
- Malad East Borivali East Mulund East Virar East
- Ghatkopar East Santacruz East Ghatkopar West Dombivli West
- Neral Parel Ambernath Kanjurmarg
- Nalasopara East Santacruz West Vile Parle East Worli
- Badlapur West Nalasopara West Juhu Khar West
- Vasai East Vasai West LBS Marg Dadar West
- Bhayandar East Kalyan East Lokhandwala Karjat
- Vikhroli East Lower Parel Bhandup East Naigaon East
- Marol Prabhadevi Charkop Palghar
- Wadala East Khopoli Boisar Mahim
- Dadar East Tilak Nagar Bhayandar West Versova
- Dahisar West Bandra East Jogeshwari East Sakinaka
- Kurla East Mumbai Central Shahapur Mahalaxmi
- Vikhroli West Titwala Sion East Vile Parle West
- Matunga East Mazgaon Kalina Vasind
- Jogeshwari West Mira Bhayandar Lal Baug Asangaon
- Yari Road Byculla East Bhiwandi Malabar Hill
- Nahur West Vakola Girgaon Sewri
- Vidyavihar Shivaji Park Malvani Aarey Road
- Elphinstone Road Amboli Oshiwara Chakala
- Tardeo Thakurli Madh Island Colaba
- Kurla West Poonam Nagar Charni Road Byculla West
- Govandi Mahavir Nagar Ulhasnagar Nahur East
- Juhu Tara Road Vasai Road Sion West Dharavi
- Gorai Chuna Bhatti Veera Desai Road Marine Lines
- Chinchpokli JB Nagar Ambivali Deonar
- MHADA Colony Grant Road East Beverly Park Khadakpada
- Bhuleshwar Kalyan-Shil Road GTB Nagar Dongri
- Grant Road West Shastri Nagar Pali Hill Khar East
- Walkeshwar Wadala West Upper Worli Bangur Nagar
- Murbad Agripada Kalbadevi Vijay Nagar
- Azad Nagar Peddar Road Gokuldam Western Express Highway
- Dindoshi Alibag Orlem Malad Evershine Nagar
- Kanakia Road Dahanu Road IC Colony Link Road
- Mankhurd Naigaon West Andheri-Kurla Road Breach Candy
- Currey Road Kalher Nehru Nagar Masjid Bunder
- Govind Nagar Sarvodaya Nagar Thakurdwar Naya Nagar
- Gandhi Nagar Chikuwadi Cuffe Parade Bhivpuri
- Fort Raigad Nagpada Royal Palms
- Murbad Road Navghar Road Church Gate Pydhonie
- Bandra Kurla Complex Senapati Bapat Marg Khetwadi Jacob Circle
- Khan Abdul Gafar Road Kharodi Samat Nagar Altamount Road
- Gamdevi Mahad Uttan Kashimira
- Vidya Nagari Chedda Nagar Roha Pali
- Cumballa Hill S V Road Gulmohar Road Mumbai - Nasik Highway
- Shivaji Nagar Golibar Nariman Point Opera House
- Kasara Vangani Behram Baug Kanti Park
- Ramnagar Chiplun Shahad Kolad
- Mandvi Vitthalwadi Chira Bazar Kemps Corner
- Yogi Jawraj Nagar Carter Road Dahanu Haji Ali
- Tulsiwadi Wada Vasai-Nallasopara Link Road Khardi
- Chinchpada Murbad Karjat Road Warden Road Khandas Road
- Trombay Sahar Umerkhadi Anushakti Nagar
- Prabhu Ali C.P. Tank Triveni Nagar Atgaon
- Upper Parel Vikramgad Narayan Patil Wadi Saravali
- V P Road Gaibi Nagar Agashi Navapada
- Murud Mandapeshwar Jawhar Lonere
- Harihareshwar Manori Zadghar Linking Road
- Nehru Road Bhadane Saralgoan Khandale
- Ghera Sudhagad Sir JJ Road Talasari Nagothane
- Kamatghar Khodala Mangaon
- Kalyani Nagar Kothrud Aundh Viman Nagar
- Balewadi Swargate Yerawada Katraj
- Kasba Peth Bhosari Chinchwad Hadapsar
- Warje Vadgaon Budruk Shivajinagar Lohegaon
- Akurdi Ala Alandi Devachi Alandi Khed
- Alandi Road Ambegaon BK Anandnagar Ane
- Aundh Road Balaji Nagar Baner Baner Road
- Belha Bhandarkar Road Bhavani Peth Bhawani Peth Road
- Bhor Bhosari Bibvewadi Bopodi
- Budhwar Peth Bund Garden Road Camp Chakan
- Chikhali Chinchwad East Chinchwadgaon Dapodi
- Dattawadi Daund Deccan Gymkhana Dehu Road
- Dhankawadi Dhayari Dhole Patil Road Erandwana
- Fatima Nagar Fergusson College Road Ganesh Peth Ganeshkhind
- Ghorpade Peth Ghorpuri Gokhale Nagar Gultekdi
- Guruwar Peth Hadapsar Hadapsar Indl Estate Haveli
- Hingane Khurd Hingne Khurd Hinjewadi Indrayani Darshan Dehu Road
- Jangali Maharaj Road Junnar Kalewadi Kalyani Nagar
- Karve Nagar Karve Road Kasarwadi Khadaki
- Khadki Kharadi Khed Kondhwa
- Kondhwa Budruk Kondhwa Khurd Koregaon Park Koregaon Park Road 1
- Law College Road Laxmi Road Lonavala Loni Kalbhor
- Lulla Nagar Mahatma Gandhi Road Mangalwar Peth Manik Baug
- Market Yard Model Colony Mukund Nagar Mundhawa
- Nagar Road Nana Peth Narayan Peth Narayangaon
- Navi Peth Nigdi Padmavati Parvati
- Pashan Paud Road Phursungi Pimpri
- Pirangut Prabhat Road Pune Railway Station Rasta Peth
- Raviwar Peth Sadashiv Peth Sahakar Nagar Salunke Vihar
- Sanghavi Sasoon Road Satara Road Senapati Bapat Marg
- Shaniwar Peth Shivaji Nagar Shukrawar Peth Sinhagad
- Sinhagad Road Somwar Peth Talegaon Dabhade Thergaon
- Tilak Road Uruli Vadgaon Sheri Vishrantwadi
- Wagholi Wakad Wakadewadi Wanowarie
- Wanowri Wanworie Armament Bhosarigaon
- Dighi Camp Ex Servicemen Colony I.A.T. Pune Khadakwasla
- Mundhwa Navsahyadri Pimpri Colony Pimpri Chinchwad
- Pune City Pune Range Hill Shivaji Housing Society
- S.P. College Secondary School Certificate Wadgaon Budruk Wanawadi
- Warje Malwadi
- Which is the best place to keep cash box?
- Which place is best to keep the water storage sump in our home?
- Which direction is good to keep head while sleeping at my bedroom?
- Planned to buy a home, who is the best vastu consultant in Tirupathi?
- Can I get good returns in equity shares business, is vastu shastra helps?
- Which plot is good to buy and which direction is best for property extension?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
Hello Sir, My name is Bharathi. Me and my husband have been reading your articles closely. We really appreciate the effort put by you to share your knowledge about vastu and it’s effects - Bharathi - USA.
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
We are all aware of the evils of eve-teasing and stalking and the fairer gender are physically attacked with acid. The victim . . . . For more details Free Vastu Services page.
"Work hard, persevere, and have self-belief. More importantly, be true to who you are" - "Peta Searle".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Patient: "Oh doctor, I’m just so nervous. This is my first operation."
Doctor: "Don't worry. Mine too."