- This Page Hits:3079
Vastu Expert in Bhopal | Madhya Pradesh (MP) | Indore | Jabalpur | Ujjain | SubhaVaastu.com
Madhya Pradesh, commonly known as “MP” is an Indian state located in central part of the country. Central = Madhya. Due to its location in the middle of India, it is often called as “Heart of India”, "Belly button of India" etc. In terms of area, the state is second largest state of India with covering an area of 305,252 km2. In terms of population, the state is fifth-largest with approx. 75 million inhabitants. Bordering states include Rajasthan towards the Northwest, towards the South direction Maharashtra state, towards the West Gujarat state, Chhattisgarh towards the Southeast and Uttar Pradesh towards the Northeast. The capital of MP is Bhopal and the largest city in the state is Indore. The state is rich in mineral resources and many rare minerals including gold, diamond, and copper. A significant part of the state is also covered by dense forests.
The area of modern Madhya Pradesh was the heart of ancient Hindu civilization, culture, religion, and traditions. Also, the area was home to one of the oldest civilizations and people. Archeological evidence like stone tools, pottery paintings, cave paintings discovered and unearthed in the area dates back to 30,000 BCE. During the Medieval time in the 13th century, the area fell to the occupation of Delhi Sultanate. After it collapse the local and regional powers rose and the area was divided. Again, during the reign of Mughal empire, the area was occupied by Mughal king “Akbar”. After the death of Mughal king “Aurangzeb,” the Mughal empire started to decline and losing its territories. Marathas availed this opportunity and took control of most of the MP. Unfortunately, it was too late and the British already had their foothold in the area. There were a number of wars fought between Britain and Marathas known as Anglo-Maratha Wars. After the defeat of Marathas in third Anglo-Maratha Wars, the British were the sole occupiers of the whole India and all the states including Madhya Pradesh became princely states of British India.
The physical features of the state include dense forests, rivers, landscapes, plateaus, Doabs, hills, and fields. The state has also rich cultural heritage and this is the reason number of local and foreign tourist, historians and archeologists are interested in the state. As the state is the heart of Hindu religion and culture, a number of ancient temples remains of old civilizations and forts can be seen throughout the state. Around 30% of the area is covered by forests. Also, the state has the most number of wildlife parks and reserves.
Before 2003 the economy of Madhya Pradesh was in poor condition but efforts by government and authorities had improved the condition of the economy and is now one of the best performing economies of India. The leading sector of the economy is services sector. Agriculture sector also plays a significant role in the economy. The major economic products are Soybeans, Grams, Oilseeds, Pulses and Food Grains. The industrial sector of the state is well-developed and a number of Industries like cotton, textile, tobacco, fertilizers, chemicals, etc. active. Also, the state has six ordinance Factories and provide a number of arms to Indian Army.
According to 2011 census, the majority of the people of MP follow Hinduism and accounted for 90.89% of the total population. Minority religions include Islam 6.57%, Jainism, Buddhism, Christianity, and Sikhism. A number of languages are spoken all over the state, but the official language of the state is Hindi. Also, Hindi is spoken by the majority of the inhabitants. Other common religional lanuguages are Telugu, Bhilodi, Gondi, Korku, and Nihali.
Madhya Pradesh has unique and beautiful culture. The state is famous for its folk, music, and traditions. A number of ancient temples and remains are found all over the state, some of which are declared as world heritage site by UNESCO.
- Madhya Pradesh State Capital: Bhopal
- Area 308,252 km²
- Districts 51
- Population 73.34 million (2012 census)
- Literacy 70.6% (2011 census)
- Language Hindi, Telugu, Bhilodi, Korku
- State Bird Indian paradise flycatcher
- State Animal Barasingha
- State Flower Sacred Tree
- State Tree Banyan
- Popular Rivers Narmada River, Betwa River, Chambal River, Ken River, Son River, Shipra River, Tawa River, Dhasan River, Sindh River, Mahi River, Parbati River, Kali Sindh River, Wardha River
- Spiritual Places Khajuraho Temples (Khajuraho), Kandariya Mahadev Temple (Khajuraho), Shri Mahakaleshwar Temple (Ujjain), Buddhist Monuments at Sanchi (Bhopal), Bada Ganesh Ka Mandir (Ujjain), Bhairav Parvat (Ujjain), Shri Dwarkadhish Gopal Mandir (Ujjain), JKal Bhairav temple (Ujjain), Kandariya Mahadeo Temple (Khajuraho), Adinath temple (Khajuraho), Lakshmi Narayana Temple (Bhopal)
- Important Cities Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain, Gwalior, Rewa, Satna, Sagar, Neemuch, Chhindwara, Shivpuri, Burhanpur, Dewas, Khandwa
- Border States Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh
- Tourist Attractions Kanha Tiger Reserve, Bandhavgarh National Park, Pench National Park, Gwalior Fort, Marble Rocks, Bhimbetka rock shelters, Rajwada, Lal Baag Palace, Indore Museum, Bharat Bhavan.
Madhya Pradesh Location
Madhya Pradesh Map
- Bhopal akki Chhindwara district Chhatarpur district Sheopur district
- Raisen district Jabalpur district Damoh district Bhind district
- Rajgarh district Katni district Panna district Anuppur district
- Sehore district Mandla district Sagar district Shahdol district
- Vidisha district Narsinghpur district Tikamgarh district Umaria district
- Balaghat district Seoni district Pakur Morena district
- Dindori district Shivpuri district Rewa district Mandsaur district
- Morena district Datia district Satna district Neemuch district
- Sheopur district Guna district Sidhi district Ratlam district
- Bhind district Betul district Singrauli district Shajapur district
- Gwalior district Harda district Agar Malwa district ole chandan district
- Akhoknagar district Hoshangabad district Dewas Ujjain district
- Alirajpur district Barwani district Indore district Dhar bc
- Jhabua district Khandwa district (East Nimar) Khargone district (West Nimar)
- Vastu Shastra Tips, where can I get them?
- Vastu for apartments Where can I get good information?
- Vastu for compound walls, where can I get this information?
- Where can I get vastu shastra remedies through this website?
- Buying a house, who is the best vastu consultant in Ahmedabad?
- Who is best vastu consultant in Texas, looking to buy a new house?
- North facing house vastu, would like to know complete information?
- South facing house vastu, where can I get complete information on South?
- Wish to show my new home, who is the best vastu consultant in Srikakulam?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
Hello Sir, My name is Bharathi. Me and my husband have been reading your articles closely. We really appreciate the effort put by you to share your knowledge about vastu and it’s effects - Bharathi - USA.
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
Today, we are facing a monumental situation of disaster unprecedented in Indian history. Virtually, the whole state . . . . For more details Free Vastu Services page.
"The real man smiles in troubles, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection" - "Thomas Paine".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Sam: Hi John!
John: Hi Sam!
Sam: Did you know Microsoft just bought "Skype" for ten million dollars?
John: Really ! ! ! idiots.... They could have downloaded it for free.?