- This Page Hits:2490
Vastu Consultant in Jaipur | Rajasthan | Jaisalmer | Jodhpur | Udaipur | Kota | Mount Abu | SubhaVaastu.com
Rajasthan, precisely “Land of Kings” is an Indian state located at the north-west part of the country. In terms of area, it the largest state of India and is also bordered by Pakistan to the west. The terrain of the state is mostly marked by hostile and rough desert known as “Thar Desert”. The state is bordered by other India states of Punjab towards the north, Haryana and Utter Pradesh towards north-east, Gujrat towards the southwest and Madhya Pradesh towards the Southeast. Rajasthan's entire border with Pakistan is marked with desert, this is the reason that it is predicted as the main battlefield for tanks between India and Pakistan.
The present Rajasthan was home to many ancient civilizations date back to 5,000 years ago. Eventually, many physical, climate and geographical changes resulted in the end of those civilizations but their remains can be seen till today. Medieval period of Rajasthan was marked by attacks and invasions from foreign invaders, most not notably “Muhammad Ghori”. Later after the defeat of Lodhi empire, Muslims established permanent rule in the whole area. Although Mughal king “Akbar” made friendly terms with local people and rulers, there were still certain events of the uprising, battles, and treachery. During the late 18th century, British and European people started making their way in the subcontinent and made certain military bases under the cover of trade and business. Swiftly they (British) overthrower the Mughal empire and gained control of the whole subcontinent.
People of Rajasthan are independent, tough and freedom loving people. They pose good history of resistance, self-dependence and giving tough time to foreign invaders. The state is famous for its deserts, ancient remains (of Indus Valley Civilization), Havelis, temples and beautiful towns.
The geographical features of the state are “Thar Desert” which also forms some part of Pakistan, hills, and rivers. It also includes mountainous range know as “Aravalli Range” which includes lush green forests, rivers scenic hills and wildlife.
Economy of Rajasthan is not developed on industrial and modern grounds. Agriculture and livestock are the main sectors that made up the economy of the Rajasthan. Most common crops include wheat, barley, sugarcane, oilseeds, wool, and opium. As the land of the state is mostly desert and a shortage of water was the main problem, Government of India has made many large and small canals that help the farmers with their cultivation. Crude oil, marble, and minerals stones also help the economy to some extent. The state is also one of the largest producers of milk in India.
Rajasthan has the imaginative and cultural way of living and ancient culture and living can be seen in the way of their living. People have their own and unique way of life, traditions, celebrations, dances, festivals, etc. This is the reason the state has gained international fame and saw the number of tourists annually. Folk music is also the essential part of the state’s culture. Famous festivals include Deepawali, Holi, Teej, etc. There and hundreds of forts and palaces all over the state which reflect the history and architect of the state.
In terms of religion, Hinduism is the dominating religion of the state accounting for 87% of the total population, followed by Muslims 10% and Sikhism 1.27%. Hindi is the official and common language of the state. Minority languages include Urdu, Punjabi and Bhili.
- Rajasthan State Capital: Jaipur
- Area 342,239 km²
- Districts 33
- Population 68.89 million (2012 census)
- Literacy 66.11% (2011 census)
- Language Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi
- Main Crops Wheat, Jute, Sugarcane, Fruits, Barley, Pulses, Oilseeds, Wool, Pulses, Opium.
- State Bird Great Indian bustard
- State Animal Camel
- State Flower Tecomella
- State Tree Prosopis cineraria
- Popular Rivers Luni & Chambal
- Spiritual Places Mount Abu, Brahmaji Temple, SHRI GARH GANESH Temple, Karni Mata Temple, Ambika Mata Temple Jagat, Avari Mata Temple, Birla Mandir, Savitri Mata Temple, Jagdish Temple, Kaila Devi Temple, Meera Temple, Harshnath, Shri Sanwaliya Seth Temples, Kunjal Mata Mandir
- Important Cities Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Ajmer, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Pushkar, Kota, Amer, Alwar, Ranakpur, Baharatpur, Bundi, Mandawa, Kishangarh, Beawar, Nathdwara, Bhiwadi, Phalodi, Merta City, Nawalgarh, Bhadra, Bheror, Didwana, Nohar
- Border States Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Gujrat.
- Tourist Attractions Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace Udaipur, Mehrangarh, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaisalmer Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Ranthambore National Park.
- Ajmer Alwar Banswara Baran
- Barmer Bharatpur Bhilwara Bikaner
- Bundi Chittorgarh Churu Dausa
- Dholpur Dungarpur Hanumangarh Jaipur
- Jaisalmer Jalor Jhalawar Jhunjhunu
- Jodhpur Karauli Kota Udaipur
- Nagaur Pali Pratapgarh
- Rajsamand Sawai Madhopur Sikar
- Sirohi Sri Ganganagar Tonk
- Sudhir bought factory which had Southwest Street Focus, is it ok?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in Coimbatore, plan to buy home?
- Narendra says Northeast Street Focus is not good to buy, is it correct?
- Shankar planning to buy East Street Focus property, require suggestions?
- Rakesh registerd a property which had Southwest West Road shula, its OK?
- Bansal said North Street Focus property brings excellent business, is it right?
- Wish to buy home in Jubilee Hills, who is best vastu consultant in Hyderabad?
- 1 Vastu specialist says South Street Focus home is good, some says bad, why?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
Hello Sir, My name is Bharathi. Me and my husband have been reading your articles closely. We really appreciate the effort put by you to share your knowledge about vastu and it’s effects - Bharathi - USA.
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
We are all aware of the evils of eve-teasing and stalking and the fairer gender are physically attacked with acid. The victim . . . . For more details Free Vastu Services page.
"Work hard, persevere, and have self-belief. More importantly, be true to who you are" - "Peta Searle".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Patient: "Oh doctor, I’m just so nervous. This is my first operation."
Doctor: "Don't worry. Mine too."