- This Page Hits:4635
Site Selection For Constructing a Factory or Industry as per Vastu Shastra:
Site section for Constructing a Factory | Industry: Would have to take into consideration several factors depending on the size of the enterprise. It is best to remember that an industry is a conglomeration of many individual houses. For the employees working there would depend for their livelihood on this establishment. To save all the investments of the management and employees life the site has to be selected sensibly. Care has to be taken when deal with site selection, this is the most important in procuring good results from that structure. Once the site was selected then plan to construct a factory building with proper guidance from an Expert Vastu Specialist. As such examine the following carefully before finalizing the site.
1. Topography:Ensure that the site would not be inundated during rainy season for several industries have come to grief on this account. The place so selected should be at a fairly higher level so that no storm water or nearby river lets would overflow on to this site. This observation is important. The level of the proposed site should be such that it is far above the highest flood level recorded in the past 70 to 80 years for with the changing climatic conditions there may be heavier rains causing greater damage. The surface levels should be uniform and gradually raising so that flash floods could be handled effectively. Ensure that within the chooser area there are no ditches which may attract large amount of subsoil waters during flood seasons thus spoiling the plan.
The topography of the site should be such that the highest features of the surface of the soil should be towards South, Southwest and West directions and lowest surface levels should be towards North, Northeast and East levels. Within the proposed site there may not be any significant ditches which may attract subsoil water. During the site examination don't forget to take competent technical personal for soil investigation and examination etc and a vastu specialist to advice you even in the beginning itself. This will avoid future complications. As we advice elsewhere let a vastu expert be involved from the very beginning itself.
If the site is not considered from the vastu point of view the possibility of enterprise facing unforeseen troubles is far greater leading to even premature closure of the same for unknown reasons. We say the reasons are unknown because paucity of funds when required though attributed to external factors is indeed the result of poor vastu compliance. The fund insufficiency is generally attributed to debt installments being not adhered to, thus leading to the liabilities increasing in the balance sheet to the extent that the extent the liabilities increase beyond the assets of the factory leading to even insolvency. A simple vastu compliance would have saved you from this situation.
2. Communication and Accessibility: Study the available means of communication to reach the site. At this stage the following questions should be answered.
a. Is there proper road connectivity meeting your requirements.
b. Is the rail head easily accessible? For the inaccessibility of a railway station would cause difficulties in getting the raw materials to the site as also outgoing finished goods traffic. Rail head is an essential feature for the personal too.
c. Availability of water as per your requirement. It is quite possible that naturally available quantum of water is not adequate and you may have to go for bore wells. The quantity of water that can be pumped up by the bore wells should also be evaluated before the site is confirmed for industry development. Examine the quality of water and its suitability both for industrial and domestic consumption.
d. What are the facilities available for waste water disposal. Bulk of the waste water may be reused after treatment and yet quite a large quantity would have to be disposed. There should be suitable drainage system to take this extra load. We have seen industries suffering for want of suitable drainage in the area resulting in water logging for most of the time. If the drainage is not properly conceived even in the beginning the land so chosen would become muddy and slushy thus preventing natural drainage. The possibility of water table raising thus causing dampness and wetness to the industrial structures would makes the industry sick.
e. Convenient accessibility to raw materials, intermediates, consumables, special economic zones etc is important to observe. While all of these things can be ordered and delivered at site easy accessibility of these markets would help reduce your hunting the same. Supply chain management is far easier if these are already taken into account. These days there are dedicated special economic zones. If your requirement of inputs is predominantly meant from such sources ensure easy connectivity to these areas.
f. Availability of uninterrupted power supply (Electricity Supply) and water etc. This needs no explanation.
We are aware that you already know these above points. Use this as a check list for you to tick off even in the beginning.
Site selection for constructing a Factory / Industry:Having considered all the points indicated above the actual site selection would depend on vastu comparability of the site. Kindly be advised that merely technical acceptability or mere vastu acceptability would be sufficient for you. Both these aspects have to be factored together in finalizing the site.
Technical consideration for vastu compliance:
1. The area selected should be a regular shape such as rectangular or square. Other shapes such as semi circular, triangular, trapezium ( For more info on this shapes of sites please check this vastu for sites link) sites are not acceptable.
2. Ensure that West, Southwest and South of the site is at higher level than the rest of the plot.
3. See that main entrance to the site is possible from the exalted points alone.
4. It is needless to emphasize that bore well ground level water tanks water bodies etc are towards North, Northeast and East directions only.
5. Any heavy trees should only be towards South, Southwest and West, if such heavy trees are towards North, Northeast and East most of the ignorant vastu consultants would advise you to cut the trees. This is not a sound solution, because trees are organic entities and snuffing life out of them is like killing life. The right solution is to plant more shade giving trees towards South, Southwest and West. This compensates presence of trees towards North, Northeast and East. The greater the number of trees, greater is harmony in the plant. The greener the area the greater is the prosperity. For green in its various shades such as dark green, olive green, lime green, light green etc is an auspicious omen to an enterprise.
6. An industry would be needing a large quantum of water. Mere bore wells may be adequate. Check supply of water from nearby lakes, rivers, water bodies etc on a continuous basis. Such water bodies towards East, Northeast or North directions. If North you may have to create an artificial receptacle for large quantum of water at the Northeast of your site and draw your requirement from there.
7. The entrepreneur must understand that an industry is a conglomerate of several houses. Symbolic location of high ranges towards South, Southwest and West and water bodies towards North, Northeast and East is not adequate. In deed the water bodies should be large enough to accommodate the needs of all the industry. The higher or larger the industrial enterprise in terms of space occupation, the greater should be the source of water for the same. Many vastu consultants advise that construction of properties having river or lakes towards North or East direction is a prosperous site. In deed it is true, however if the construction is very small the prosperity will be insignificant. The greater the construction the higher will be the prosperity. Having said this as an industry is a large entity a large water body towards East, Northeast or North is essential for prosperous substance of the industry.
8. If however you get a plot confirming to the following geometry don't hesitate invest in that immediately.
9. Many times it so happens that after the start of the construction of the factory or while factory is running there are opportunities to acquire additional land. Many people advice you to acquire extra area towards East, North and Northeast. Kindly understand principles of vastu applications are confined to a geographic entity. When you acquire additional land the geography of the plot changes consequently your practical application of vastu principles would undergo a change. We explain the phenomenon by a simple sketch.
Observe in "A" the sketch that there is a North Northeast street thrust, excellent phenomena. Gate is at Northeast-north another good feature. Bore well is in Northeast, also a good feature. Generally this is a standard feature.
By extending the factory towards East abnormally at a later date the total geography or the face of the plot got changed. What was a benevolent NNE street thrust has became adverse North Northwest street thrust. Bore which was NNE area has now come into NNW area another malevolent effect. The gate which was benevolent in NNE (North Northeast) has come to NNW (North Northwest) and malevolent. The complete factory is in Southwest direction. Many people say it is good. INFACT IT IS NOT. Bulk of the movements of the factory occurring in the Southwest direction of the plot is giving its evil effects. many people failed to recognize this. Here we have shown with dotted lines the exact middle portion of the entire compound premises.
It is best to understand that vastu principles are applied to a site when the shape of the site changes the advice would accordingly undergo modification. Some points are explained in the above two sketches. There are several more points and an exhaustive and comprehensive explanation would be out of place at this point for the change of face of the site on acquisition of land on all other sides and situations would have to be evaluated specific to the area alone. It is here that the role of vastu consultant comes into play.
Exceptions: We have stated above plots should be square or rectangular in shape. However there are a few exceptions. The following are the exceptions shown where such sites are acceptable. In addition to this we have shown some type of sites which are NOT acceptable. This is not an exhaustive treatise always consultant a vastu consultant.
In this site there are five corners as opposed to standard four corners only. North northeast is extended. This is a very good and acceptable site. NNE extension bestows greater prosperity.
Here East Northeast is extended this is also equally good and acceptable. Infact such extensions if available are extremely beneficial.
This is a trapezium site where East and West directions are parallel, North is extended. This site has got great potential and then acceptable. In this plot the North line has shifted towards North itself thus causing Northeast extension.
Some people say cross extension plots are not good, but it is an exception.
This plot is similar to the above except that East line is shifted more towards East equally acceptable.
This is another site where no two sides are parallel. East side and North side both are extended towards Northeast. This is an excellent plot in every way. If such properties are available for you, don't loose them for they are precious.
Avoid the following irregularities in any direction :
Here all corners are rounded, not acceptable. However an expert vastu consultant can advice you suitably. As this plot is liable for correction.
This plot is definitely not acceptable as Northeast is cut off. If you are prepared to forgo sum area this plot also can be made acceptable.
In no case such plots are advisable.Exceptions are for utilitarian requirements such as Parks, road circles etc. Such places are not meant for factories. It is near impossible to make them vastu compliant for industries or factories.
It is not possible to exhaustively explain acceptability or otherwise of the plots/sites for industries and factories etc. For more information go through this link Vastu for Sites
Street Focus or Road Thrust: One of the discoveries in vastu and significant one at that is street focuses or road thrusts. Typical street focuses are shown in the following sketch.
This is a factory site where road is striking the plot on East Southeast side. This is called East Southeast street thrust or road focus. A road thrust like this gives very adverse results in the factory administration. Some of the situations that may arise would be leading to financial problems. In addition incompatibility in the higher echelons of the organization are possible. Accidents in particular fire or electrical cannot be ruled out. It is quite possible that important decisions taken in the organization would often go wrong and against the interest of the factory. Constant administrative problems leading to strikes, lay offs are possible.
For comprehensive discussion visit this Street Focus Link.
Look at this image. Here also there is a street focus. The street is striking at East Northeast side of the site. This type of street focus is one of the more benign incidents. If there is such a street focus there is every possibility that every thing that is good is achieved with least worry. There will be name and fame for the products of the company and growth of the same both horizontally and vertically is indicated. One of the ideal sites for industry or a factory.
As told in vastu shastra the street focuses are varied and many. Some are benign and some are malign. These road thrusts would have to be taken into consideration while selecting a site. If the site is very large an expert vastu consultant can even create a suitable environment to occur for a benign street thrust thus aiding the prosperity of the enterprise. To know more about Street focus click this link.
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided Vaastu consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vaastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative Vaastu website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking into vaastu consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of vaastu information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vaastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take vaastu advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house vaastu - Padma - Boston - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative.Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in vastushastra and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of vasthushastra, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland
I have consulted SubhaVaastu (Suresh Gaaru) during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from Subhavaastu. He is very knowledgeable about vaastu and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know Vaastu and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own vaastu (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
- Where should I keep my head while sleeping in bedroom?
- What are the vastu effects and how I am affected by them?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in India, I would like to get consultation?
- I require to get comprehensive knowledge informaiton of all states in India?
- We are looking to buy a home in USA, which direction swimming pool is auspicious?
- I completed vastu corrections to my property, when can I expect positive results to our home?
We are seeing at several places sudden eruption or outburst even among closely knit families. In addition constant friction based on imaginative behaviour of spouse, father, mother, siblings, cousins etc haunt us and we our self take contrary position in every situation leading to permanent discord. After some time we become hateful to each other without any cause or purpose. These are situations which we may not like to discuss with other people and seek their advice. In such cases we think we are fated. This patently is wrong. Many people don’t know the power of vastu and how it influences the residents. Not knowing this is no fault. But not attempting to know borders on foolishness. We confirm authoritatively that these situations are in most cases results of vastu infirmity. This can be analysed and pointed out only by a competent vastu scholar. We are prepared to offer free of cost services only online in this regard for 10 days from 3rd of September, 2017 upto 14th of September 2017. During this period kindly seek our advice and profit by it. Its costs you nothing. Thanking you. Team – SubhaVaastu.com. More details available at Free Vastu Services page.
Days are changing, most of us sitting before FaceBook, WhatsAPP, Twitter, YouTube and paying attention to foreign websites, may be this would be the reason people does not have patience, most of them forgotten our/their cultures, traditions, methods, systems and TIME. Just passing days by observing videos, after observing all these worst scenario in our society we thought to introduce some attractive devotional wallpapers. We got many appreciations from various inventive knowledgeable brilliant residents from different parts of the world and stated that these wallpapers never divert them from their routine work. Thanks a lot for their honest message. Let us experience our ancient and traditional Devotional Wallpapers
Email NewsletterThis module can not work without the AcyMailing Component
“A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties” – Harry S. Truman.
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Sherrilyn Kenyon . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Wife calls her husband and says, “Darling, the car is broken, it won’t start.”
Husband: “What?! It’s in perfect order, what’s wrong with it?”
Wife: “It’s water in the carburetor, love.”
Husband: “Oh no, where are you right now?”
Wife: “Um, in the little lake behind the house…”