- This Page Hits:25505
Vastu Shastra Tips for Car Shed | Car Garage As Per Vastu Shastra | Car Parking | SubhaVaastu.com:
Vaastu Shastra Tips for Car Shed | Car Parking Placement : In our olden days some of our relations may have a single car and telephone, on those days many people astonishingly spoken on these things, these may be the talk of the village or town on those days. Its a very great news for every body. Those days if we have motorcycle its nothing but a most prestige. More recently, having the vehicle as well as telephone is actually a simple point and incredibly typical. We are accustomed for luxuries, but now a days car is not luxury, it is very common need vehicle in cities. Inside a town in the event that one doesn't have vehicle/car/four wheeler, other people might have shame upon him.
Now we come to point about car shed or garage. Is we have to maintain principles or tips of vastu shastra for car also. Is it necessary, if this is your question, here is our answer, yes, YES. Car is not a small or minute thing. It’s a heavy gauge item, so vastu works, if there is a motor cycle or bicycle, there is no need to discuss about it, because its not a heavy item, we have to maintain only simple techniques for motorcycles, what is that we should not park the motorcycles at Eshan corner, it’s enough for the motor cycle. But whereas car we must provide some importance for the parking, placing and shed. Where to place the car, its parking area or shed, porch, if we have basement where to place our car in that basement, if one has two cars or three cars where to place them according to vastu shastra, we will discuss many things here.
1. We should not park the car at Northeast (Eshan) corner, if your position is compulsory to park at Eshan corner then you have to dig one sump at Northeast (Ishan) corner, its must and the West and South walls should be built as much as strong. Now a days most of the house residents are parking their vehicle at Northeast only, because there is no space to park as per vastu shastra. So what ever the negative power it will spreads among all. So nothing to worry about whom park their car/vehicles at Northeast corner. This point may be critical to understand try then you will easily catch the logic here.
2. At any cost the car shed should not be constructed at Northeast (Eshan) corner. Please note that you may park the car at Northeast, but should not construct the car garage at Northeast, here also one logic runs, if the car garage is having path way from house, then its not a problem, if there is no inter linking or inter connectivity from the main house to this car garage then a big problem arises. In other countries may seen such type of constructions. In India its less in number.
3. Generally someone construct the car shed at Southeast (agneya) corner, you may try here, but the car shed should not touch the East compound wall. Better to leave some space in between car shed and East boundary wall. This car shed should not touch the main home. So there should be some open space in between main house and car shed and again open space in between car shed and East compound wall. Hope you clearly understand this point. Some body may directly covered the entire Southeast corner for their garage, this would inject negative effects on them.
4. Also we should not cornered the Vayavya (Northwest) corner in the name of car shed. It’s also not good and sometimes it’s dangerous also. Don't construct the car shed exactly at Northwest corner as this may leads to many critical problems to the residents. Leave some space in between car shed and North compound wall. So here please understand there should be some open space in between main home and car shed and again some open space in between car garage and North boundary wall.
5. What about Southwest Nairuthi corner car shed. It’s a wonderful idea and best and suitable place for car shed. You may cover the entire Southwest part as car garage, but this car garage should not touch the main house.
6. South direction you may construct car garage.
7. West direction you may construct the car garage.
8. Don't plan to construct car garage towards North direction.
9. East direction is not good for this car garage.
10. Northeast constructing car garage is dangerous.
The above recommendations are only structure without touching the main house. If the same structure was touching the main house the rules are different. For each and every thing vastu principles may vary.
We will discuss more and more about car shed, because its not a simple thing, its necessary for most of the people. In mega cities like New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkatta, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore almost high percentage of people own their cars, hope this content may be useful for them, please inform to your friends.
Read some more articles on Vastu For Car Parking
- What are the tips to select a suitable and good flat in an Apartment/condo?
- Looking to have one rented house, is vastu shastra works for rented properties?
- Is Vastu shastra works in Western regions of the world, some says that it may not be?
- I will Extend my personal piece of land in the direction of Southeast, could it be great?
- Some of my relation told me that West facing shops/stores may not be good in business, why?
- I am planning to buy one Northwest-west property, is that good for our future and happy living?
- I've trees, shrubs at Southeast and Northwest directions, is they give any negativity to our home?
- Would like to know the road concentrate as well as what exactly are their own results upon people?
- One of my friend told me that compound wall should have only 4 corners, it does not have 5 corners?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative. Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in this subject and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of this science, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
We are having a large pool of sports personal at the levels of college, university and higher. Most of them drop off for one reason or the other. While academics can be an excuse even keen sports personnel who want to pursue sports as a career are victims of this situation. One of the prime causes for this sad situation could be Vastu. We are keen to encourage such sports personnel to excel in their career and establish their name in the relevant fields. For this we will be ready to render free services which would help them in overcoming this malady. We are opening this window for free for a period of one month from 12th December 2017 to 11th January 2018. We are aware that name and fame don’t come overnight. Who knows with timely help, we see your name prominently in the top brackets of India and bring laurels and glory to the Tri Colour Flag. To help us serve you in this cause, please visit our website with all particulars. Thanking you. Team – SubhaVaastu.com. More details available at Free Vastu Services page.
Days are changing, most of us sitting before FaceBook, WhatsAPP, Twitter, YouTube and paying attention to foreign websites, may be this would be the reason people does not have patience, most of them forgotten our/their cultures, traditions, methods, systems and TIME. Just passing days by observing videos, after observing all these worst scenario in our society we thought to introduce some attractive devotional wallpapers. We got many appreciations from various inventive knowledgeable brilliant residents from different parts of the world and stated that these wallpapers never divert them from their routine work. Thanks a lot for their honest message. Let us experience our ancient and traditional Devotional Wallpapers
"When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal, you do not change your decision to get there" - Zig Ziglar
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Raju asking his friend Madhu -
"Why are you so opposite to me always?
When I say Tea you are saying Coffee. .
When I say White, then you say Black . .
When I wear Black dress, you wear White dress . .
I went to Dental Hospital. You went to Mental Hospital . .
I came back Home and you still there."