- This Page Hits:24182
Vastu Shastra Tips for Car Shed | Car Garage As Per Vastu Shastra | Car Parking | SubhaVaastu.com:
Vaastu Shastra Tips for Car Shed | Car Parking Placement : In our olden days some of our relations may have a single car and telephone, on those days many people astonishingly spoken on these things, these may be the talk of the village or town on those days. Its a very great news for every body. Those days if we have motorcycle its nothing but a most prestige. More recently, having the vehicle as well as telephone is actually a simple point and incredibly typical. We are accustomed for luxuries, but now a days car is not luxury, it is very common need vehicle in cities. Inside a town in the event that one doesn't have vehicle/car/four wheeler, other people might have shame upon him.
Now we come to point about car shed or garage. Is we have to maintain principles or tips of vastu shastra for car also. Is it necessary, if this is your question, here is our answer, yes, YES. Car is not a small or minute thing. It’s a heavy gauge item, so vastu works, if there is a motor cycle or bicycle, there is no need to discuss about it, because its not a heavy item, we have to maintain only simple techniques for motorcycles, what is that we should not park the motorcycles at Eshan corner, it’s enough for the motor cycle. But whereas car we must provide some importance for the parking, placing and shed. Where to place the car, its parking area or shed, porch, if we have basement where to place our car in that basement, if one has two cars or three cars where to place them according to vastu shastra, we will discuss many things here.
1. We should not park the car at Northeast (Eshan) corner, if your position is compulsory to park at Eshan corner then you have to dig one sump at Northeast (Ishan) corner, its must and the West and South walls should be built as much as strong. Now a days most of the house residents are parking their vehicle at Northeast only, because there is no space to park as per vastu shastra. So what ever the negative power it will spreads among all. So nothing to worry about whom park their car/vehicles at Northeast corner. This point may be critical to understand try then you will easily catch the logic here.
2. At any cost the car shed should not be constructed at Northeast (Eshan) corner. Please note that you may park the car at Northeast, but should not construct the car garage at Northeast, here also one logic runs, if the car garage is having path way from house, then its not a problem, if there is no inter linking or inter connectivity from the main house to this car garage then a big problem arises. In other countries may seen such type of constructions. In India its less in number.
3. Generally someone construct the car shed at Southeast (agneya) corner, you may try here, but the car shed should not touch the East compound wall. Better to leave some space in between car shed and East boundary wall. This car shed should not touch the main home. So there should be some open space in between main house and car shed and again open space in between car shed and East compound wall. Hope you clearly understand this point. Some body may directly covered the entire Southeast corner for their garage, this would inject negative effects on them.
4. Also we should not cornered the Vayavya (Northwest) corner in the name of car shed. It’s also not good and sometimes it’s dangerous also. Don't construct the car shed exactly at Northwest corner as this may leads to many critical problems to the residents. Leave some space in between car shed and North compound wall. So here please understand there should be some open space in between main home and car shed and again some open space in between car garage and North boundary wall.
5. What about Southwest Nairuthi corner car shed. It’s a wonderful idea and best and suitable place for car shed. You may cover the entire Southwest part as car garage, but this car garage should not touch the main house.
6. South direction you may construct car garage.
7. West direction you may construct the car garage.
8. Don't plan to construct car garage towards North direction.
9. East direction is not good for this car garage.
10. Northeast constructing car garage is dangerous.
The above recommendations are only structure without touching the main house. If the same structure was touching the main house the rules are different. For each and every thing vastu principles may vary.
We will discuss more and more about car shed, because its not a simple thing, its necessary for most of the people. In mega cities like New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkatta, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore almost high percentage of people own their cars, hope this content may be useful for them, please inform to your friends.
Read some more articles on Vastu For Car Parking
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided Vaastu consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vaastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative Vaastu website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative.Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in vastushastra and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of vasthushastra, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking into vaastu consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of vaastu information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vaastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take vaastu advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house vaastu - Padma - Boston - USA
I have consulted SubhaVaastu (Suresh Gaaru) during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from Subhavaastu. He is very knowledgeable about vaastu and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know Vaastu and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own vaastu (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
- Where should I keep my head while sleeping in bedroom?
- What are the vastu effects and how I am affected by them?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in India, I would like to get consultation?
- I require to get comprehensive knowledge informaiton of all states in India?
- We are looking to buy a home in USA, which direction swimming pool is auspicious?
- I completed vastu corrections to my property, when can I expect positive results to our home?
We had been rendering free vastu services to various sections of society, to whom we felt compelled to reach as a gesture of our commitment to the society. In continuation of this we wish to serve the farming community as a whole. We do understand that the farming community may not be computer savvy, but in the ever widening society of ours where knowledge is expanding in every conceivable area we are sure the farming community is not very far off from this campaign. Somehow it appears that the farming community has not received the due attention it deserves and we have sidestepped in this regard. We had been only pampering in lofty ideas and have not gone to the ground realities, we are happy in praising them a lot, but apparently they do not fit in our modern scheme of thought for emancipation. This is the tragedy in real terms. Farming community should be addressed genuinely. Merely sloganeering virtues is not adequate. Vastu is not confined only to premises where structures/buildings etc are erected. It is relevant for all areas used by the human beings not necessarily with habitation alone. The orientation of the plot or farm land vis a vis the regular 8 directions can greatly influence the crops and hence the prosperity of the farmer. We don’t mean to sell off portions of land not in conformity with vastu principles. On the other hand by skilfully parceling the crop area into distinct entities, it is possible to reduce the malevolence of the plot shape. It is usual for the farm land to be parceled as a matter of convenience. It is also relevant to see the flow of water for irrigation so that right energy input is also available along with other inputs such as fertilizers, pesticides water etc. Keeping all these in view we propose to render free services to farmers for a period of about 7 weeks, i.e., from 9th June to 31st July 2017. Farming community is the backbone of any Nation. When India became independent we were gifted with frequent famines in some part of the other of the country in every year. We were importing food grains. The country took the right decisions in alleviating the miseries of the farming community to a significant extent, so that farm production would increase. Infact if did happen. The farmer today is better off than what he was when the country became independent. Yet, lot more still needs to be done. Whereas a doctor desires his son to be a doctor, a Politician wishes his children to be a politician, a farmer DOES NOT WANT HIS CHILDREN TO DEPEND ON FARMING, this is the tragic situation, it is for this reason, we are giving a large window of opportunity so that they may avail the services freely. We are sure that this section of society would amply be compensated. If you my dear visitor are not a farmer do take the trouble of giving this information to those who may be in need of this service. This will be your tribute in improving the lot of farming community which has been neglected so long by all of us. Thanking you. Team – SubhaVaastu.com. More details available at Free Vastu Services page.
Days are changing, most of us sitting before FaceBook, WhatsAPP, Twitter, YouTube and paying attention to foreign websites, may be this would be the reason people does not have patience, Most of them forgotten our/their cultures, traditions, methods, systems and TIME. Just passing days by observing videos, after observing all these worst scenario in our society we thought to introduce some attractive devotional wallpapers. Let us experience our ancient and traditional Devotional Wallpapers
“Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Sherrilyn Kenyon . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Husband : I lost my wife, she went shopping & hasn't come back yet.
Inspector : What is her height?
Husband : I never checked.
Inspector : Slim or healthy?.
Husband : Not slim, can be healthy.
Inspector : Colour of eyes?
Husband : Sorry, Never noticed.
Inspector : Colour of hair?
Husband : Changes according to season.
Inspector : What was she wearing?
Husband : Not sure whether it was a dress or a suit.
Inspector : Was she driving?
Inspector : colour of the car?
Husband : Black Audi A8 with supercharged 3.0 litre V6 engine generating 333 horse power teamed with an eight-speed tiptronic automatic transmission with manual mode. And it has full LED headlights, which use light emitting diodes for all light functions and has a very thin scratch on the front left door and then the husband started crying...
Inspector: Don't worry sir, we will find your car.