- This Page Hits:47206
Vastu Shastra Tips for Upstairs | stair case | Steps | Top Floor | Terrace | SubhaVaastu.com:
Vaastu Shastra Tips for Upstairs | First Floor | Upper Levels : The walls should be constructed strongly, if the construction is too strong then the vastu Shastra also works good, so be prepare to construct the house with good structure. If the walls breaks then Vastu in that property also weaken. The upstairs should be lavish, so one may take rest when one get so tired. If its spacious then one may enjoy the liberty and freedom of life. To be frank better to construct the house with duplex type then u will get more benefit, but here a dangerous point has been arisen, that at duplex type house one M U S T have a compulsory get suggestions from one experienced Vastu Consultant then only he will enjoy the benefits of the duplex house. Otherwise might loose many things including money and health and name and fame.
1. Construct the steps/staircase at one good place to reach/lading to the upstairs, the stair case should be construct according to Vastu Shastra, otherwise these may disturb lot.
2. At first residents has to decide, steps or staircase are to be constructed at inside or outside of the house or Home.
3. Where is the balcony at upstairs, because if one planned to stay maximum or more time at upstairs then balcony plays vital role on one's future. Though one may use or may not use the balcony it may play role in getting bad or good results, if one has used it then it will get some more extra power either negative or positive on one's life. Balcony towards East and North are more good than South and West, if house has already balcony at West or South side then more balcony space towards East or North is recommended.
4. If the balcony is towards East or North directions then one may enjoy the development.
5. If the balcony is at West or South side one must consult best experienced Vaasthu consultant and show their house to them and get the right suggestions, implement it and enjoy beautiful life then.
6. What about ups and downs at upstairs, observe them, these are the key positions in getting the results, if West, South, Southwest (nairuthi) is up (elevated), one may enjoy the stability, (this matter is from www.subhavaastu.com) standard, money and health etc. But this elevated portion should not trouble the below floor rooms.
7. If the up (elevation) is at East, North, Northeast then one may suffer with so many problems. If the house is already built like this way then its better to have good advice with Vastu Expert.
8. What about doors, are all these are at good position or in wrong position, see the doors link at website. You are known about the significance of the doors in Vaastu shastra, its the key role in this traditional ancient Indian science.
9. What about windows, all are at good position or in bad position, please read the article at windows link.
10. Northeast (eshan) should not be disturbed. No room specifically constructed at this Northeast corner. It should be free and extended into the house only, no obstruction has to be made to enter into this Northeast corner.
11. Top floor should be clean and tidy to have good Results if we sit and live there.
Dear Sir, We are Three Brothers and I am elder, We are Planning to Construct the House in 3 Floors, In which Floor I have to Stay. and the remaining brothers where they has to stay. Kindly reply Sir. Surendra Jain - Mumbai.
No confusion here, Answer is simple:
Youngers should be under the feet of elders. This is always correct. If it is so, Elder brother should go to the Upstairs and middle one should occupy the middle portion and the last/younger brother should be at lower levels. What about stairs climbing by elders. Is it possible for them to always reaching 3rd floor. Is it possible if there is no elevator. If elevator is there, then its OK, otherwise Elders should stay at lower floor levels. If any visitor will came generally they will first meet Elders in the family, so if Elders stay at lower levels then its easier for every body to approach them. Younger means they need privacy, so they will stay at top floor and they will enjoy their days. As per health wise, elders will stay at lower levels and younger brothers will occupy the top floors. There is some more points to be discussed here, if time permits we will discuss more on this subject, otherwise keep elders at lower levels only.
- Require some guidelines with regard to the Staircase or steps?
- Can there be any kind of concepts with regard to Portico information?
- Exactly where can one obtain free of charge vastu shastra publication books?
- Which is the best place for physician/Doctors consulting room in a Nursing home?
- What is the meaning of Fate in Vastu shastra, how it plays and what is its role in life?
- What is the meaning of Panchaboothas or Five Elements within Vaasthu Shastra subject?
- what goes wrong when there is a doorway in the direction of South west part of the house?
- What's this is associated with Fate within Vastu shastra, exactly how this performs with our life?
- We would like to download the East directional home Vastu plans from this website, can I have?
- Can there be any kind of restrictions towards the doorways inside a home, any kind of auspicious quantity?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative. Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in this subject and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of this science, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
We are all aware of the evils of eve-teasing and stalking and the fairer gender are physically attacked with acid. The victim . . . . For more details Free Vastu Services page.
Days are changing, most of us sitting before FaceBook, WhatsAPP, Twitter, YouTube and paying attention to foreign websites, may be this would be the reason people does not have patience, most of them forgotten our/their cultures, traditions, methods, systems and TIME. Just passing days by observing videos, after observing all these worst scenario in our society we thought to introduce some attractive devotional wallpapers. We got many appreciations from various inventive knowledgeable brilliant residents from different parts of the world and stated that these wallpapers never divert them from their routine work. Thanks a lot for their honest message. Let us experience our ancient and traditional Devotional Wallpapers
"Work hard, persevere, and have self-belief. More importantly, be true to who you are" - "Peta Searle".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Patient: "Oh doctor, I’m just so nervous. This is my first operation."
Doctor: "Don't worry. Mine too."