- This Page Hits:8432
Five Elements of Vastu | Panchabhoothas | Vastu Panchabhuthas | SubhaVaastu.com:
Before knowing about Vastu its good idea to know something of Panchabhoothas" or Five Elements of Vastu. To understand more about Five Elements we developed one book Surroundings Vastu to study more like Panchabhoothas and their effects on human beings and on the properties. This eBook is available in this Vastu Book Store link.
1. EARTH (Bhumi):- Earth, the third planet in order from the Sun, is a big magnet with North and South poles as centers of attractions. Its magnetic field and gravitational force have telling effects on everything on the Earth, living and non-living. It is tilted by about 23 ½° at the meridian. It comprises of the land structure, landform, landscape, flora, and fauna. It also establishes the availability of local construction materials and their work ability. In India, we worship Earth as the mother, "Bhoomatha". All creatures took birth on this Earth. Scientists thought there are Earth like planets in the Universe and they are continuously doing their researches to find it out. One day we may found many earths in this Universe, not one. Hindu Vedas expresses that there is Swargaloka and Narakaloka, one day everything will come into public. That may be at the end of Kaliyuga. Up to that human never accepts all these facts. What Vedas, explained they are 100% fact. Time is there, it proves everything. Dharma, it is also the virtue, we are all experiencing. It cannot visible. Vasthu, it is also not visible, but it works. We cannot show the air. But everywhere there is air, same like Dharma and Vaastu. Many arguments took place on Vastu and Earth. One vastu consultant in texas told us that there is no differentiation of Vastu principles in India and USA. After the argument, finally, he accepts that there are countable differentiations in Vastu principles in different locations. Based on earth moments, degrees, law of spreading rules, some rules have variations in this Vastu principles. After having many experiences only we find out everything.
2. WATER (Jal):- This is represented by rain, river, sea and is in the form of liquid, solid (ice) and gas (steam, cloud). It forms part of every plant and animal. Our blood is nothing but water with hemoglobin and oxygen. The habitat and physical life are where water is present. This is true for all life forms and eco-cultures. The type, form, and pattern of life also greatly depend on the relationship between earth and water. If we see our history, all the cultures had developed on the bank of any rivers or water bodies, it shows the influence of the water on our life, since ages.
3. AIR (Vaayu):- As a life-supporting element, air is very powerful life source. Pure air with oxygen is good for brain and blood. The atmosphere of earth, which is about 400 kms. , In depth, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon-di-oxide, Helium, other gases, dust particles, humidity and vapor in certain proportions. Human physical comfort values are directly and sensitively dependent on correct humidity, airflow, and temperature of Air, air pressure, air composition and its content. In this aspect, air deals with the entire body surface through skin, blood system - through respiration. Air also represents the movement.
4. FIRE (Agni):- It represents light and heat without which the life will extinct. All the days and nights, seasons, energy, enthusiasm, passion, vigor is because of light and heat only. Sun is a source of mental energy too. Best minds evolve in a natural process where the sun was temperate. Not very hot, not very cold, just the right temperature of 24 degrees. The different zones with the variety of climate have distinctive culture and architecture. Sun has played an important role in the development of visual qualities of architecture in terms of textures, colors and above all the expressions of vitality. Most of the Vastu Specialists treated Kitchen as one in the Fire elements.
5. SPACE (Aakash):- All the above elements are skillfully engineers towards the creation of physically comfortable, emotionally pleasant, intellectually determinant, totally vibrant and blissfully satisfying spaces for human shelter and habitat. It is unending regions remote from the earth, in which not only our solar system but the entire galaxy exists. Its effective forces are light, heat, gravitational force and waves, magnetic field and others.
The ideal habitats, cultures, architecture, and life have naturally shown bracing where all the five elements, to support life, are abundantly available and are suitable for human growth and evolution. This is an invisible and constant relation between these elements outside and those within an individual and in his living and working places. Thus, the man can improve his conditions by properly designing his buildings by understanding the effectiveness of these five natural forces. Anyway the Best Vastu Tips always saves us.
Neighborhood vastu is the most important subject in Vastu Shastra, by knowing the facts of this subject we developed and elaborated in this Vastu Shastra Website. Before knowing something about this Five Elements everybody should promise themselves to save our planet. Required resources conservation has to be taken place, many of us know that how hooligans loot the natural resources, unfortunately, many were escaped. Not only securing the world by protecting national assets and international assets but also need to protect our macrocosm, otherwise, the next generations will definitely blame us, they will point on us. Already much percentage of natural assets were spoiled and looted. God has to save us. God Bless Us All.
Everybody should have the social responsibility. Negligence spoiled our life and all of our human's life too. Come, wake up, please save our planet by planting more trees. Complaint to our Government on whom, who are looting our natural resources.
- Can we keep Puja Mandir at Balcony in my flat?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in India, how to contact them?
- Buying home in Jayanagar, who is the best vastu expert in Bangalore?
- Placing the door is most important in vastu shastra, is it true to believe?
- We are planning to buy a home, who is best vastu expert in Mumbai city?
- How to get vastu results immediately after doing corrections in our property?
- My friend Ramesh told me there is a good narration on FATE, where is that link?
- Requires to know arrangements in living room in our home, which link has good stuff?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative. Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in this subject and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of this science, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
We are all aware of the evils of eve-teasing and stalking and the fairer gender are physically attacked with acid. The victim is traumatized and the acid burns lead to long hospitalization and specialist treatment. At times the damage may even lead to death. The consequences are too severe to mention. The permanent scars on the person's skin or body would even shatter the courage of the victim and rather difficult to cope in life. Instead, the person leading a normal life, the victim is constantly reminded of her horrid experience always. You are aware that we at SubhaVaastu are aware of its social responsibility and constantly try to reach people who are less privileged at a given time. In pursuit of this policy, we are extending our services free of cost to such unfortunate victims of our society for a period of 3 months from 2nd March 2018 to 30th May 2018. Kindly do send this message to your circle of acquaintances so that maximum advantage reaches to the needy. For more details Free Vastu Services page.
Days are changing, most of us sitting before FaceBook, WhatsAPP, Twitter, YouTube and paying attention to foreign websites, may be this would be the reason people does not have patience, most of them forgotten our/their cultures, traditions, methods, systems and TIME. Just passing days by observing videos, after observing all these worst scenario in our society we thought to introduce some attractive devotional wallpapers. We got many appreciations from various inventive knowledgeable brilliant residents from different parts of the world and stated that these wallpapers never divert them from their routine work. Thanks a lot for their honest message. Let us experience our ancient and traditional Devotional Wallpapers
"The beautiful thing about learning and education is that no one steals it away from you." - "B B King".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Doctor: "I'm sorry but you suffer from a terminal illness and have only 10 to live."
Patient: "What do you mean, 10? what 10? is they Years or Months?!"
Patient: "What 9?"