- This Page Hits:40842
Vastu Colors/Colours :
Vastu Colors (Colours), Concepts : There is no such word as "Vastu Colours", it has been created by some of the persons who needs to earn money on this name "Vastu Colours" or "Vastu Colors" , they sell the paints and simply earn the money. But they won’t guide the people in correct way to solve the people’s problems, generally people have no knowledge about “ Vastu Colours” and they follow the vaastu consultants who says some thing on our Indian respectable old traditional sciences. Experts must reveal the facts about the Vasthu. There is no such word as "vastu colors", it may be the commercial word as "Vastu Colors".
But, as per astrology there is one subject on Graha ( Planets ), generally each and every planet leads with one colour, it indicates one color or one colour has been mentioned with to one graha or planet. On basing of these planets we can mention one colour to a person who seeks horo predictions, before without knowing the facts of one's horoscope we may not predict a particular colour.
For Example: One person’s horoscope expresses that he belongs to Shani (Saturn) Planet ruled, and Shani Planet is good for him. Then we can suggest him ‘Blue’ colour. Blue colour indicate Shani or Sani Graha / Planet.
Have you heard about VIBGYOR, what is the meaning of this word, recollect it, in your childhood you may heard about this word in your class. This represents : Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red. The first letter of each word is called ....... got it .. no ... VIBGYOR, colors in the Rainbow. Hope you have recollected your childhood class teachings.
Color may change our mood. Music may also have such capacity to change the mood. Based on this you may form such colors to your favorite home. We will propose some colours here for your rooms in the house. Colors have the most powerful effect in influencing the human mind and body. It is also the least expensive, easiest and quickest means to use, to change or to create a decorating scheme. Colors can change the visual size and shape of a room as well as create an atmosphere and add warmth, vitality and beauty to a room and change the mindset of residents or visitors. It also attracts the bad or good vibrations of such particular room. Please note that we provide some information on colors for different rooms or one particular room for your easy understand purpose, here please observe one thing, use the color as your heart says, that might be the exact color shade or color scheme or appearance. Instead of searching for a good combination, you may try yourself for good look and luck. If your sense says a particular color suits for your bedroom, living room, pooja room, kitchen, family room, toilet, bathroom, staircase, verandah, portico, windows, doors, borders etc. Color plays vital role in adding beauty of your dream home or apartment flat, it influences the mood, health and happiness of residents living in those properties. The flow of energy is important and this combination of colours prescribes desirable way or characteristics for houses and flats in the apartments. The science of Vastu describes the directions that combines panchaboothas or five elements (Earth, Air, Water, Fire and Sky) of nature and balance with man and material. We tried our level best to enlighten on this subject. Vastu shastra always states that humans must co-habitant with nature in harmony, to derive the extreme benefit from the nature forces, at the same time eliminates the negative elements that are omnipresent. A valuable or combination color dress represent a man to evaluate his status in the society. Most of the people observing the others dress to calculate his status. Colors attracts every thing. That is why we should select the exact complexions or hues for our properties to welcome the nature powers to inside. Some colors will have some impacts on mood of a man. Some colors or complexions makes man active, dull and neutral effects. The following colors are considered as auspicious or recommended for good understanding purpose for one's own property.
1. White for Peace and Intensity : Most of the residents don't like White color as their Indian bedroom design, most of them think it might get dirt easily. Some suggests that brighter shades of this color make appropriate colors for bedroom accents. One may brush them for their ceilings of bedrooms which reflects light and it helps with brighten the bedroom or living room.
2. Orange for look and Power : This color orange represents warmth, reassurance, comfort, symbolizes spirituality and power. The brighter shades this colour is the good choice for bedroom accents, rather than wall colors. As orange is an amazingly versatile color and invokes positive feelings and happiness, this is always a suitable shade for bedroom use, one may never used in its true rogance saffron hue, peach or the pastel version hue is perfect or quite popular for its nice cool effect on the ambiance of a study or bedroom.
3. Red for Dare and Brave : Generally many says that Red colour is the most emotional and dramatic out of all other colors, it says confident attitude and bold moving, this colour may be useful for the most excitement areas to speak with great voice and vivaciousness, it may be used in restaurants which attached Bar etc. This color speaks a great energy and also stress. As this color is a symbol of power, dare and brave, so avoid usage of red color in bedrooms, where it may harm to the weak heart people. Instead of using this direct red colour you may use the warm, shaded, muted and brownish color for pillows or bed spreads, not for the room or walls or curtains. In Astrological saying Red is the symbol of Kuja or Mangal or Mars name for power of strategy and fight force. Some may use this red color shades like dark red, brownish red etc in their bath areas or bathrooms. Some times this pure red color creates fear, hues may bounce it to fear from confidence.
4. Yellow for Patience and Wisdom : This is a very powerful color with its effect, yellow especially in gold tones work very well, it extremely intense in its purest form, it evokes a sense with energy. and its symbolizes sunlight and Patience and sense of energy and vitality. This color may be good for kid's bedrooms or their study rooms. Most of the USA items manufacturers are releasing the products in yellow color, hope they may knows its power. It stimulates the brain and recommended for all rooms where brainpower is used such as laboratory, research labs, study room, office, factory analyzing chambers, prayer rooms, pooja mandir, by knowing its energy and excitement some body uses this color in their dyan mandir or puja places etc. This color may not be recommended for the rooms where sunlight enters directly into those rooms.
5. Purple for Trust and Faith : Bold purple or fuschia well works for fabric accents in a living room or bedroom. This color represents respect, faith or trust. Many residents using this color for their curtains, pillows and bedspreads etc. This color may not using for walls as it has a tendency to overpower the entire room.
6. Pink for Enjoyment and Joy : Pink or its light color may be a suitable color for bedroom walls. This color symbolizes joy and happiness, most of the Pink color shade are suitable for master bedrooms. Some elders who practice Vastu and Astrology says that , pink is the right color for Southwest or South bedrooms.
7. Green for Good Hope : Those who does not have children may use this Green color as it represents fertility and healing is appropriate for bedrooms as base color. Green, hues is generally symbolize the nature, this color brightens our eyes, when eyes sees the green color, it gets relax, it rejuvenate the body and particularly mind. For kids bedroom walls green tinted or light green with dark shaded green for borders blesses the room with healthy atmosphere. Generally nature paints or natural scenes represents with different green hues. This color may not commonly used in homes, some body uses this color to their pooja room or their meditation chambers, it may be used as the suitable color in healing centers and yoga, dyan centers. Most of the yoga centers are preferred with white complexions and most of the hospitals are preferred only with white though this green represents healing and hope. This color brings harmony, as discussed earlier in Yellow colour lines, this green color also rejuvenates with good ideas and concentration.
8. Blue for Development and Growth : The complexions of this blue color is suitable in bedrooms or in living rooms. This color represents calmness and tranquility and symbolizes relaxation and its also called as a cool color, this color complexion may be commonly used for relaxation centers. This color is the right choice for bedrooms, hue is better than the direct blue color. This stands for new growth. Shades of blue works very well as wall colors and brings a relaxing environment in the bedroom. For fabric accents, turquoise works well through the bedroom interior.
Bedroom : - You are well aware that bedroom plays a vital role in Vastu Shastra, it has more percentage in orientation of results. If our entire house is good as per vastu and may be bedroom is bad in vaasthu, then the good results percentage will be decreased. Changes has to be done immediately to your bedroom, when you find or notice of erratic planning or structure or construction. Here we are providing some important Vastu Tips for your happy livelihood.
Which color is suitable for Bedroom :
If there is no color, then problem may starts, if there is a colour again the main problem starts. Wife says one colour, husband says another color, if they may come to final decision then again problem may starts with relatives, its going on and going on, select the best suitable and attractive color, then all will be happy. For your kind information we have given above, some color schemes here, you may select which one suits as per your both taste. As we discussed earlier color plays vital role in attraction and emotions. So perfectly planned your all rooms with more attractive colors. Particularly concentrate on your bedroom and living room. On the same way second stage look on puja room, kitchen, family room, bathrooms, toilets, entire house, office room and your shops and factories. We will get back to you with latest information asap.
We request every body here, please share your living room, bedroom, office room, kitchen, toilets, staircase, study room photos with us, it helps lot to the entire world wide visitors. Now a days Western country people are sharing their property photos with us, though they are not at all belongs to India and not known of this science vastu shastra. Your property will be live life long here. If you wish we will write your name, city and country etc information.
Is single color is more attractive or double color, now observe below :
Observe this single color, now we will go with a sample below for our understanding purpose.
Double color :
Two colours used here, now check these two images, upper one and this image, there is lots of difference in between both images, little bit emotion may raised by seeing this image. Good colors combination is too important for attraction. some says its vastu colors, some says its attraction, what ever the name it may be finally public has to be benefited from this sciences, otherwise no meaning in these words or in this subject.
Hope your eyes blocked on bedroom images, its only because of colors, am I right ?
Color setting, scheme, maintenance, cleaning, De-clutter all comes under happy living.
Color scheme is the most important decorating element in our houses. It commands and essential effects on mood of the inhabitants. There are masters in setting the color schemes of any choice and in any product or item or residences, they will immediately selects the preferred colors as per the inhabitants taste.
We are also suggesting residents to make the home as much as attractive, check your walls, its should not have any scratches, peel off the paint, unhealthy walls etc, we are planning to publish many of such kind information here. Use putty painting, if your relation or friends are in Western countries like USA, UK, even in UAE, Australia, Singapore etc, you may ask them about their home maintainance, how their walls are, you may ask them to upload their home photos particularly walls from long distance, then you may understand how struggle they feel to maintain their homes, every thing is too attractive there. They are more cautious in terms of cleaning and clearing the waste from home.
Your home should be more attractive with colors.
Your house should be very very clean.
Your house should have atleast one light at night, though you gone for camps or out stations.
Your home should have atleast one greenery, like floor grass, or pots with plants etc.
Your home should be used putty while painting.
Keep only the costly items at your home.
Don't use the cheap items or remove them from your home.
Your beds should have very good and attractive bed spreads, they should be changed very regularly.
Maintining colors is good in vastu shastra, but your home should be constructed as per vastu principles, then you will enjoy the real fruits of life.
- I want to learn Vaastu importance and its links?
- Where can I get more information on Vastu Shastra?
- Accidents are common to my neighbor, what is the reason?
- Towards which direction the head should be placed while sleeping?
- I want to learn some thing about my kids bedroom Vaastu Shastra Tips?
- I want to know the best head positions or sleeping positions as per Vastu Shastra?
- Is my cot or bed is towards South, is it right or I have to move it towards Southwest?
- I am suffering with heavy debts, is vastu shastra helps me to come out from this problems?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative. Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in this subject and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of this science, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
We are all aware of the evils of eve-teasing and stalking and the fairer gender are physically attacked with acid. The victim is traumatized and the acid burns lead to long hospitalization and specialist treatment. At times the damage may even lead to death. The consequences are too severe to mention. The permanent scars on the person's skin or body would even shatter the courage of the victim and rather difficult to cope in life. Instead, the person leading a normal life, the victim is constantly reminded of her horrid experience always. You are aware that we at SubhaVaastu are aware of its social responsibility and constantly try to reach people who are less privileged at a given time. In pursuit of this policy, we are extending our services free of cost to such unfortunate victims of our society for a period of 3 months from 2nd March 2018 to 30th May 2018. Kindly do send this message to your circle of acquaintances so that maximum advantage reaches to the needy. For more details Free Vastu Services page.
Days are changing, most of us sitting before FaceBook, WhatsAPP, Twitter, YouTube and paying attention to foreign websites, may be this would be the reason people does not have patience, most of them forgotten our/their cultures, traditions, methods, systems and TIME. Just passing days by observing videos, after observing all these worst scenario in our society we thought to introduce some attractive devotional wallpapers. We got many appreciations from various inventive knowledgeable brilliant residents from different parts of the world and stated that these wallpapers never divert them from their routine work. Thanks a lot for their honest message. Let us experience our ancient and traditional Devotional Wallpapers
"The beautiful thing about learning and education is that no one steals it away from you." - "B B King".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Doctor: "I'm sorry but you suffer from a terminal illness and have only 10 to live."
Patient: "What do you mean, 10? what 10? is they Years or Months?!"
Patient: "What 9?"