- This Page Hits:7709
108 Names of Lord Ganesha / Vinayaka / Ganapathi / Vignaraja / Shivaputhra / Parvathithanaya
1. Akhurath: One who has mouse as his charioteer
2. Alampata : Ever eternal lord
3. Amit : Incomparable lord
4. Anantachidrupamayam: Infinite and consciousness personified
5. Avaneesh: Lord of the whole world
6. Avighna: Remover of obstacles
7. Balaganapati: Beloved and lovable child
8. Bhalchandra: Moon-crested lord
9. Bheema: Huge and Gigantic
10. Bhupati: Lord of the gods
11. Bhuvanpati: God of the gods
12. Buddhinath: God of wisdom
13. Budhipriya: Knowledge bestower
14. Bhudhividhata: God of knowledge
15. Chaturbhuj: One who has four arms
16. Devadeva: Lord of all lords
17. Devantakanashakarin: Destroyer of evils and asuras
18. Devarata: One who accepts all gods
19. Devendrashika: Protector of all gods
20. Dharmik: One who gives charity
21. Dhoomravarna: Smoke-Hued lord
22. Durja: Invincible lord
23. Dvaimatura: One who has two mothers
24. Ekaakshara: He of the single syllable
25. Ekadanta: Single-Tusked lord
26. Ekadrishta: Single-Tusked lord
27. Eshanputra: Lord Shiva's son
28. Gadadhara: One who has the mace as his weapon
29. Gajakarna: One who has eyes like an elephant
30. Gajanana: Elephant-Faced lord
31. Gajananeti: Elephant-Faced lord
32. Gajavakra: Trunk of the elephant
33. Gajavaktra: One who has mouth like an elephant
34. Ganadhakshya: Lord of all Ganas (Gods)
35. Ganadhyakshina: Leader of all the celestial bodies
36. Ganapati: Lord of all Ganas (Gods)
37. Gaurisuta: The son of Gauri (Parvati)
38. Gunina: One who is the master of all virtues
39. Haridra: One who is golden colored
40. Heramba: Mother's Beloved son
41. Kapila: Yellowish-Brown coloured
42. Kaveesha: Master of poets
43. Krti: Lord of music
44. Kripalu: Merciful lord
45. Krishapingaksha: Yellowish-Brown eyed
46. Kshamakaram: The place of forgiveness
47. Kshipra: One who is easy to appease
48. Lambakarna: Large-Eared lords
49. Lambodara: The huge bellied lord
50. Mahabala: Enormously strong lord
51. Mahaganpati: Omnipotent and supreme lord
52. Maheshwaram: Lord of the universe
53. Mangalamurti: All auspicious lord
54. Manomay: Winner of hearts
55. Mrityunjaya: Conqueror of death
56. Mundakarama: Abode of happiness
57. Muktidaya: Bestower of eternal bliss
58. Mushikvahana: One who has mouse as charioteer
59. Nadapratithishta: One who appreciates and loves music
60. Namasthetu: Vanquisher of all evils and vices and sins
61. Nandana: Lord Shiva's son
62. Nideeshwaram: Giver of wealth and treasures
63. Omkara: One who has the form of OM
64. Pitambara: One who has yellow-colored body
65. Pramoda: Lord of all abodes
66. Prathameshwara: First among all
67. Purush: The omnipotent personality
68. Rakta: One who has red-colored body
69. Rudrapriya: Beloved of lord Shiva
70. Sarvadevatman: Acceptor of all celestial offerings
71. Sarvasiddanta: Bestower of skills and wisdom
72. Sarvatman: Protector of the universe
73. Shambhavi: The son of Parvati
74. Shashivarnam: One who has a moon like complexion
75. Shoorpakarna: Large-eared Lord
76. Shuban: All auspicious lord
77. Shubhagunakanan: One who is the master of all virtues
78. Shweta: One who is as pure as the white colour
79. Siddhidhata: Bestower of success and accomplishments
80. Siddhipriya: Bestower of wishes and boons
81. Siddhivinayak: Bestower of success
81. Content from www.SubhaVaastu.com Website
82. Skandapurvaja: Elder brother of Skanda (Lord Kartik)
83. Sumukha: Auspicious face
84. Sureshwaram: Lord of all lords
85. Swaroop: Lover of beauty
86. Tarun: Ageless
87. Uddanda: Nemesis of evils and vices
88. Umaputra: The son of goddess Uma (Parvati)
89. Vakratunda: Curved trunk lord
90. Varaganapati: Bestower of boons
91. Varaprada: Granter of wishes and boons
92. Varadavinayaka: Bestower of Success
93. Veeraganapati: Heroic lord
94. Vidyavaridhi: God of wisdom
95. Vighnahara: Remover of obstacles
96. Vignaharta: Demolisher of obstacles
97. Vighnaraja: Lord of all hindrances
98. Vighnarajendra: Lord of all obstacles
99. Vighnavinashanaya: Destroyer of all obstacles and impediments
100. Vigneshwara: Lord of all obstacles
101. Vikat: Huge and gigantic
102. Vinayaka: Lord of all
103. Vishwamukha: Master of the universe
104. Vishwaraja: King of the world
105. Yagnakaya: Acceptor of all sacred and sacrificial offerings
106. Yashaskaram: Bestower of fame and fortune
107. Yashvasin: Beloved and ever popular lord
108. Yogadhipa: The lord of meditation
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided Vaastu consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vaastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative Vaastu website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative.Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in vastushastra and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of vasthushastra, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking into vaastu consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of vaastu information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vaastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take vaastu advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house vaastu - Padma - Boston - USA
I have consulted SubhaVaastu (Suresh Gaaru) during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from Subhavaastu. He is very knowledgeable about vaastu and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know Vaastu and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own vaastu (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
- Where should I keep my head while sleeping in bedroom?
- What are the vastu effects and how I am affected by them?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in India, I would like to get consultation?
- I require to get comprehensive knowledge informaiton of all states in India?
- We are looking to buy a home in USA, which direction swimming pool is auspicious?
- I completed vastu corrections to my property, when can I expect positive results to our home?
We had been rendering free vastu services to various sections of society, to whom we felt compelled to reach as a gesture of our commitment to the society. In continuation of this we wish to serve the farming community as a whole. We do understand that the farming community may not be computer savvy, but in the ever widening society of ours where knowledge is expanding in every conceivable area we are sure the farming community is not very far off from this campaign. Somehow it appears that the farming community has not received the due attention it deserves and we have sidestepped in this regard. We had been only pampering in lofty ideas and have not gone to the ground realities, we are happy in praising them a lot, but apparently they do not fit in our modern scheme of thought for emancipation. This is the tragedy in real terms. Farming community should be addressed genuinely. Merely sloganeering virtues is not adequate. Vastu is not confined only to premises where structures/buildings etc are erected. It is relevant for all areas used by the human beings not necessarily with habitation alone. The orientation of the plot or farm land vis a vis the regular 8 directions can greatly influence the crops and hence the prosperity of the farmer. We don’t mean to sell off portions of land not in conformity with vastu principles. On the other hand by skilfully parceling the crop area into distinct entities, it is possible to reduce the malevolence of the plot shape. It is usual for the farm land to be parceled as a matter of convenience. It is also relevant to see the flow of water for irrigation so that right energy input is also available along with other inputs such as fertilizers, pesticides water etc. Keeping all these in view we propose to render free services to farmers for a period of about 7 weeks, i.e., from 9th June to 31st July 2017. Farming community is the backbone of any Nation. When India became independent we were gifted with frequent famines in some part of the other of the country in every year. We were importing food grains. The country took the right decisions in alleviating the miseries of the farming community to a significant extent, so that farm production would increase. Infact if did happen. The farmer today is better off than what he was when the country became independent. Yet, lot more still needs to be done. Whereas a doctor desires his son to be a doctor, a Politician wishes his children to be a politician, a farmer DOES NOT WANT HIS CHILDREN TO DEPEND ON FARMING, this is the tragic situation, it is for this reason, we are giving a large window of opportunity so that they may avail the services freely. We are sure that this section of society would amply be compensated. If you my dear visitor are not a farmer do take the trouble of giving this information to those who may be in need of this service. This will be your tribute in improving the lot of farming community which has been neglected so long by all of us. Thanking you. Team – SubhaVaastu.com. More details available at Free Vastu Services page.
Days are changing, most of us sitting before FaceBook, WhatsAPP, Twitter, YouTube and paying attention to foreign websites, may be this would be the reason people does not have patience, Most of them forgotten our/their cultures, traditions, methods, systems and TIME. Just passing days by observing videos, after observing all these worst scenario in our society we thought to introduce some attractive devotional wallpapers. Let us experience our ancient and traditional Devotional Wallpapers
“Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Sherrilyn Kenyon . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Husband : I lost my wife, she went shopping & hasn't come back yet.
Inspector : What is her height?
Husband : I never checked.
Inspector : Slim or healthy?.
Husband : Not slim, can be healthy.
Inspector : Colour of eyes?
Husband : Sorry, Never noticed.
Inspector : Colour of hair?
Husband : Changes according to season.
Inspector : What was she wearing?
Husband : Not sure whether it was a dress or a suit.
Inspector : Was she driving?
Inspector : colour of the car?
Husband : Black Audi A8 with supercharged 3.0 litre V6 engine generating 333 horse power teamed with an eight-speed tiptronic automatic transmission with manual mode. And it has full LED headlights, which use light emitting diodes for all light functions and has a very thin scratch on the front left door and then the husband started crying...
Inspector: Don't worry sir, we will find your car.