- This Link Hits: 5319
Thank you so much to each and every one who shared their services, work, Tech Knowledge, Resources to develop SubhaVaastu.com Website :
Many people coming from various walks of life have given their help and made this SubhaVaastu website a world class informative website.While it is impossible to name each and every person we will be failing in our duty if we fail to mention their valuable guidance and assistance. As a first step we are creating the vastu credit page wherein we will be including the names of all such personnel whose contribution is priceless. In particular we would like to mention our sincere thanks to ShaikshaVali typist in the office of the Superintendent of Police and Shri RamaKrishna from Paschim Vihar, New Delhi. They have rendered valuable services. In addition to them from the among endless list of personnel we are listing some of them whose names come out prominently. Some have given technical support for designing and providing PSD layers, collecting backgrounds, uploading of various files and arranging our accommodation in places like Hyderabad, New Delhi, Mumbai for programming and site development not to mention even financial help. We are highly indebted to Smt. RadhaVenu and Shri Venu for providing us accommodation and food in their terrace portion. While staying in a hotel would have caused no inconvenience, this couple took all trouble in boarding arrangement at their house itself which cannot be thanked suitably. A team of ours stayed in RamaKrishna's ( Ramakrishna who crossed 80 years of age ) House while translating all the literature the services rendered by Mrs. Nagamani RamaKrishna (72 years of age) made our work easier. We cannot adequately acknowledge her hospitality. We made all efforts in listing the people who cannot be forgotten. While the website is fairly old belatedly we are acknowledging the services of so many people. We take it that the large heart of this people would condone our lapses. If at any time when we find that we missed some names we would greatly apologize for the lap and update the list.
Our Sincere Thanks goes to:
1. M Hari, Supervisor, Fencing Corporation, Dubai, UAE.
2. Vijaya Bhaskar Reddy, Chairman, Bangalore
3. Srinivasa Reddy, Managing Director, Bangalore
4. Lokanatha Reddy, Software Engineer, Bangalore.
5. Santosh Kumar, Software Engineer, Hyderabad
6. Venu Gopal, PHP Coder, Ahmadabad
7. T Nagaraj, software Engineer, Boeing Airways, California, USA.
8. Madhu Guptha, Software Engineer, Toronto, Canada.
9. Bharat Kumar, Software Engineer, Sony Corporation, Tokyo, Japan.
10. Gargey Mahesh, Software Engineer, Bangalore.
11. Ramireddy, Software Engineer, Newyork, USA.
12. K Sridhar, Software Engineer, USA.
13. Subbarao, Scientist, Kakinada.
14. Narasimha Murthy, ECNPT, New Delhi.
15. Suvarna Sharma, Interior Designers, Mumbai
16. Rohith Saksena, Dregding Corporation of India, Mumbai.
17. Siddhartha Vanked, NTPC, Mumbai.
18. Latchaiah, Retd English Lecturer, Miryalaguda, Telangana.
19. Munidasu and Sons, Srisailam
20. Shaikshavali, Typist, Office of the Superintendent of Police.
21. Srinivasan, Chief Editor, Bangalore.
22. Amarnath, Office Equipments, Sultanpet, Bangalore.
23. Vamshi Krishna, Broadipet, Guntur.
24. Janardhan Reddy, Editor, Hyderabad.
25. Ramarao, Editor, Vijayawada.
26. Raja Sekhar, Supervisor, Al Bahri Factories , Kuwait .
27. Sridhar, Tech Specialist and Chief Editor, Hyderabad
28. Krishnaraj, Batelco, Bahrain
29. Krishnarajan, Sidney, Australia
30. Raghavendra Prasad, Karte, (Petronos) Malaysia
31. Siddartha M, Akai Group, Singapore.
32. Vittal Prasad, "Great Swiss", Switzerland .
33. Manohar Kumar, Mexico.
34. Mrs.Anderson, USA.
35. Gururaja, Wipro Solutions, Bangalore.
36. C. Ramakrishna, Translator, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi.
37. Aravind, New Delhi.
38. Dwarakadesh, New Delhi.
39. Jennifer Richey , Indiana, USA.
40. Indira Kumari, Kukatpalli, Hyderabad,
41. Neha Ritesh, Mumbai.
42. Saya Srinivaas, Director, Bangalore
43. Aleksejs Kovalevskis, Novomeds, Latvia.
44. Gajanan Gaurish, Toronto, Canada.
45. Dode Krupadev, Engineer and Civil Contractor, Mumbai.
46. Modali Krishna, Visakhapatnam
47. Krishna Das ( Ijaz Hussain Mahal ) New South Wales Australia
48. Bala Krishna, Software Engineer, Bangalore
49. Rahimthulla, Retired History Lecturer, Anantapur.
50. Bharat Kumar Reddy T, Software Engineer, Bangalore.
51. K Srinivasa Rao, Ontario, Canada.
52. Sravanthi, Software Engineer, Infosys, Hyderabad, Telangana.
53. Karthik, Software Engineer, New Delhi.
54. Arjun, PHP programmer, Hyderabad, Telangana
55. Venkat, Designer, Hyderabad, Telangana
56. Deepa and Shankar Reddy, Colorado, USA.
57. K Shiva, Hyderabad, Telangana.
58. Mrs. Choi, Malaysia.
59. Pramod Kumar, Kuwait.
60. Srinivas K, Designer, Hayathnagar, Hyderabad
61. Mr. and Mrs. Jagadeesh, Hyderabad, Telangana.
62. Amresh, Hosting Specialist, Bangalore.
63. Satyendra Ananthu, Seattle, USA.
14. Rakesh Raju, Kitchen Equipment and Steel fabrication, Dubai
65. Your name . . . . . . .
And many more kind hearted people rendered their patronage in developing www.SubhaVaastu.com a Vastu Website, their names will be displayed within a very short period, we are waiting for their permission to publish their names. You may see how humanity is developed in our land of love. People served to this website and when require to publish their names they request to keep it in pending. God is Great. We come accross such gaint kindness humans in our life. Thanks to God. Come and Join in developing of our Indian Vastu website www.SubhaVaastu.com for our future society requirement. Your support, service, help is highly required here.
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided Vaastu consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vaastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative Vaastu website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative.Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in vastushastra and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of vasthushastra, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking into vaastu consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of vaastu information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vaastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take vaastu advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house vaastu - Padma - Boston - USA
I have consulted SubhaVaastu (Suresh Gaaru) during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from Subhavaastu. He is very knowledgeable about vaastu and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know Vaastu and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own vaastu (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
- Where should I keep my head while sleeping in bedroom?
- What are the vastu effects and how I am affected by them?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in India, I would like to get consultation?
- I require to get comprehensive knowledge informaiton of all states in India?
- We are looking to buy a home in USA, which direction swimming pool is auspicious?
- I completed vastu corrections to my property, when can I expect positive results to our home?
Most of the people in the world have but one aim in life. They expect their children to live a better life than theirs. To this extent they sacrifice even the minimum requirements in their lives. Yet we see in the present days there are greater chances for children to go ashtray. Parents are thus tortured. Their agony is beyond any expression. We have seen several families struggling in this way. Because of the degeneration of the society children have got tendency to go ashtray. You cannot blame them individually. Now society improves when individual improves. You cannot have a positive society with negative constituents. While efforts of parents are sincere and perhaps even well directed the results are quite often contradictory. Let me assure you that these situations occur because of noncompliance of the vastu principles in their premises. Vastu in fact helps enhance positive forces and at the same time contain the inherent negative forces to the maximum possible extent. At times even small changes would yield unimaginable results. We at SubhaVaastu wish prosperity and happiness to you and your children. Kindly give us an opportunity to serve you in this regard at no cost to you. For the next two weeks upto 05th of May, 2017 we propose to render free Vastu Services in this regard. Thus you will contribute to a better society. A better society serves the Nation better, thus discharging national duty. Kindly appreciate service to society is service to God himself. This statement needs no further explanation. We are in the habit of rendering free services for various sections of the society periodically, kindly make use of this. Thanking you for looking to the prosperity of your children in the right direction. Thanking you. Team – SubhaVaastu.com. More details available at Free Vastu Services page.
Days are changing, people does not have patience, many were sitting before FaceBook, WhatsAPP , Twitter and paying attention to foreign websites. Most of them forgotten our/their cultures, traditions, methods, systems and TIME. Just passing days by observing videos, after observing all these many changes in our society we thought to introduce some attractive devotional wallpapers. Let us check Devotional Wallpapers
"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but don't quit" - Conrad Hilton.
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Sherrilyn Kenyon . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Job interview in a psychiatry:
- "So you’re interested in working with us. What is your experience with mentally disturbed people?"
- "I’ve been on Facebook for 5 years now."
- "Very good, the job is yours."