- This Page Hits:5569
Thank you so much to each and every one who shared their services, work, Tech Knowledge, Resources to develop SubhaVaastu.com Website :
Many people coming from various walks of life have given their help and made this SubhaVaastu website a world class informative website.While it is impossible to name each and every person we will be failing in our duty if we fail to mention their valuable guidance and assistance. As a first step we are creating the vastu credit page wherein we will be including the names of all such personnel whose contribution is priceless. In particular we would like to mention our sincere thanks to ShaikshaVali typist in the office of the Superintendent of Police and Shri RamaKrishna from Paschim Vihar, New Delhi. They have rendered valuable services. In addition to them from the among endless list of personnel we are listing some of them whose names come out prominently. Some have given technical support for designing and providing PSD layers, collecting backgrounds, uploading of various files and arranging our accommodation in places like Hyderabad, New Delhi, Mumbai for programming and site development not to mention even financial help. We are highly indebted to Smt. RadhaVenu and Shri Venu for providing us accommodation and food in their terrace portion. While staying in a hotel would have caused no inconvenience, this couple took all trouble in boarding arrangement at their house itself which cannot be thanked suitably. A team of ours stayed in RamaKrishna's ( Ramakrishna who crossed 80 years of age ) House while translating all the literature the services rendered by Mrs. Nagamani RamaKrishna (72 years of age) made our work easier. We cannot adequately acknowledge her hospitality. We made all efforts in listing the people who cannot be forgotten. While the website is fairly old belatedly we are acknowledging the services of so many people. We take it that the large heart of this people would condone our lapses. If at any time when we find that we missed some names we would greatly apologize for the lap and update the list.
Our Sincere Thanks goes to:
1. M Hari, Supervisor, Fencing Corporation, Dubai, UAE.
2. Vijaya Bhaskar Reddy, Chairman, Bangalore
3. Srinivasa Reddy, Managing Director, Bangalore
4. Lokanatha Reddy, Software Engineer, Bangalore.
5. Santosh Kumar, Software Engineer, Hyderabad
6. Venu Gopal, PHP Coder, Ahmadabad
7. T Nagaraj, software Engineer, Boeing Airways, California, USA.
8. Madhu Guptha, Software Engineer, Toronto, Canada.
9. Bharat Kumar, Software Engineer, Sony Corporation, Tokyo, Japan.
10. Gargey Mahesh, Software Engineer, Bangalore.
11. Ramireddy, Software Engineer, Newyork, USA.
12. K Sridhar, Software Engineer, USA.
13. Subbarao, Scientist, Kakinada.
14. Narasimha Murthy, ECNPT, New Delhi.
15. Suvarna Sharma, Interior Designers, Mumbai
16. Rohith Saksena, Dregding Corporation of India, Mumbai.
17. Siddhartha Vanked, NTPC, Mumbai.
18. Latchaiah, Retd English Lecturer, Miryalaguda, Telangana.
19. Munidasu and Sons, Srisailam
20. Shaikshavali, Typist, Office of the Superintendent of Police.
21. Srinivasan, Chief Editor, Bangalore.
22. Amarnath, Office Equipments, Sultanpet, Bangalore.
23. Vamshi Krishna, Broadipet, Guntur.
24. Janardhan Reddy, Editor, Hyderabad.
25. Ramarao, Editor, Vijayawada.
26. Raja Sekhar, Supervisor, Al Bahri Factories , Kuwait .
27. Sridhar, Tech Specialist and Chief Editor, Hyderabad
28. Krishnaraj, Batelco, Bahrain
29. Krishnarajan, Sidney, Australia
30. Raghavendra Prasad, Karte, (Petronos) Malaysia
31. Siddartha M, Akai Group, Singapore.
32. Vittal Prasad, "Great Swiss", Switzerland .
33. Manohar Kumar, Mexico.
34. Mrs.Anderson, USA.
35. Gururaja, Wipro Solutions, Bangalore.
36. C. Ramakrishna, Translator, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi.
37. Aravind, New Delhi.
38. Dwarakadesh, New Delhi.
39. Jennifer Richey , Indiana, USA.
40. Indira Kumari, Kukatpalli, Hyderabad,
41. Neha Ritesh, Mumbai.
42. Saya Srinivaas, Director, Bangalore
43. Aleksejs Kovalevskis, Novomeds, Latvia.
44. Gajanan Gaurish, Toronto, Canada.
45. Dode Krupadev, Engineer and Civil Contractor, Mumbai.
46. Modali Krishna, Visakhapatnam
47. Krishna Das ( Ijaz Hussain Mahal ) New South Wales Australia
48. Bala Krishna, Software Engineer, Bangalore
49. Rahimthulla, Retired History Lecturer, Anantapur.
50. Bharat Kumar Reddy T, Software Engineer, Bangalore.
51. K Srinivasa Rao, Ontario, Canada.
52. Sravanthi, Software Engineer, Infosys, Hyderabad, Telangana.
53. Karthik, Software Engineer, New Delhi.
54. Arjun, PHP programmer, Hyderabad, Telangana
55. Venkat, Designer, Hyderabad, Telangana
56. Deepa and Shankar Reddy, Colorado, USA.
57. K Shiva, Hyderabad, Telangana.
58. Mrs. Choi, Malaysia.
59. Pramod Kumar, Kuwait.
60. Srinivas K, Designer, Hayathnagar, Hyderabad
61. Mr. and Mrs. Jagadeesh, Hyderabad, Telangana.
62. Amresh, Hosting Specialist, Bangalore.
63. Satyendra Ananthu, Seattle, USA.
14. Rakesh Raju, Kitchen Equipment and Steel fabrication, Dubai
65. Your name . . . . . . .
And many more kind hearted people rendered their patronage in developing www.SubhaVaastu.com a Vastu Website, their names will be displayed within a very short period, we are waiting for their permission to publish their names. You may see how humanity is developed in our land of love. People served to this website and when require to publish their names they request to keep it in pending. God is Great. We come accross such gaint kindness humans in our life. Thanks to God. Come and Join in developing of our Indian Vastu website www.SubhaVaastu.com for our future society requirement. Your support, service, help is highly required here.
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided Vaastu consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vaastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative Vaastu website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking into vaastu consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of vaastu information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vaastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take vaastu advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house vaastu - Padma - Boston - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative.Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in vastushastra and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of vasthushastra, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland
I have consulted SubhaVaastu (Suresh Gaaru) during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from Subhavaastu. He is very knowledgeable about vaastu and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know Vaastu and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own vaastu (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
- Where should I keep my head while sleeping in bedroom?
- What are the vastu effects and how I am affected by them?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in India, I would like to get consultation?
- I require to get comprehensive knowledge informaiton of all states in India?
- We are looking to buy a home in USA, which direction swimming pool is auspicious?
- I completed vastu corrections to my property, when can I expect positive results to our home?
We are seeing at several places sudden eruption or outburst even among closely knit families. In addition constant friction based on imaginative behaviour of spouse, father, mother, siblings, cousins etc haunt us and we our self take contrary position in every situation leading to permanent discord. After some time we become hateful to each other without any cause or purpose. These are situations which we may not like to discuss with other people and seek their advice. In such cases we think we are fated. This patently is wrong. Many people don’t know the power of vastu and how it influences the residents. Not knowing this is no fault. But not attempting to know borders on foolishness. We confirm authoritatively that these situations are in most cases results of vastu infirmity. This can be analysed and pointed out only by a competent vastu scholar. We are prepared to offer free of cost services only online in this regard for 10 days from 3rd of September, 2017 upto 14th of September 2017. During this period kindly seek our advice and profit by it. Its costs you nothing. Thanking you. Team – SubhaVaastu.com. More details available at Free Vastu Services page.
Days are changing, most of us sitting before FaceBook, WhatsAPP, Twitter, YouTube and paying attention to foreign websites, may be this would be the reason people does not have patience, most of them forgotten our/their cultures, traditions, methods, systems and TIME. Just passing days by observing videos, after observing all these worst scenario in our society we thought to introduce some attractive devotional wallpapers. We got many appreciations from various inventive knowledgeable brilliant residents from different parts of the world and stated that these wallpapers never divert them from their routine work. Thanks a lot for their honest message. Let us experience our ancient and traditional Devotional Wallpapers
“A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties” – Harry S. Truman.
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Sherrilyn Kenyon . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Wife calls her husband and says, “Darling, the car is broken, it won’t start.”
Husband: “What?! It’s in perfect order, what’s wrong with it?”
Wife: “It’s water in the carburetor, love.”
Husband: “Oh no, where are you right now?”
Wife: “Um, in the little lake behind the house…”