- This Page Hits:3936
Vastu Consultant in Bhubaneswar - Cuttack - Puri - Balasore - Odisha (Orissa) - SubhaVaastu.com
Odisha, formerly known as Orissa is situated in the East coast of India with the beautiful seashore of the Bay of Bengal lining the state. The capital of Odisha state is Bhubaneswar.
Odisha has a rich culture and tradition. It is also called ‘the land of temples’ as there is several exotic temples in the state. You will find more than hundreds of beautiful temples, in the capital Bhubaneswar. The Jagannath temple of Puri and the Sun Temple of Konark are world famous. The official and most widely spoken language of Odisha is Odia (earlier known as Oriya). The major attraction of Odisha is the Odissi dance.
Odisha is the 9th largest state of India by area sharing its boundaries with West Bengal to its Northeast, towards South direction the state of Andhra Pradesh is located and Chhattisgarh to its West and Northwest, and Jharkhand to its North. Almost one-third of the state is covered by forests and greeneries, making it a place of rich biodiversity. There are many wildlife sanctuaries in Odisha providing inhabitation to elephants, tigers and other incredible wildlife of the state. Chilika lake of Odisha is India’s largest coastal lagoon protected by the Chilika Lake Bird Sanctuary, harboring more than 150 resident and migratory species of birds.
A major part of the Odisha’s population is engaged in agriculture. The major crop produced here is rice and the state is one of the largest producers of rice in the country contributing one-tenth of the rice production in India.
The state is also rich in minerals like coal, bauxite, iron ore, limestone, and various other minerals. Thus, most of the industries here are mineral-based industries. The first ever integrated steel plant of India, Rourkela steel plant is situated in this state. Major factories like Jindal Steel, NALCO, ESSAR Steel Authority of India, Posco etc. have played a significant role in the industrial sector. There are a lot of small-scale industries of handloom and handicraft that contributes majorly towards the state’s economy.
In ancient times, the name of the state Odisha was Kalinga. The great Mauryan ruler Ashoka conquered Kalinga in the 261 BC. The resulting bloodshed, devasting effects and the suffering of the Kalinga War deeply affected Ashoka who turned into a pacifist and embraced Buddhism. In the 4th century AD, Guptas controlled the state. In the 13th and 14th century, Muslims gained prominence in the state. The state also ruled by the Marathas and the Nizam of Hyderabad.
The Britishers subjugated Odisha in 1803 A.D. At that period, Odisha and Bihar were a part of Bengal which all got separated in 1936. Odisha became India’s constituent state in 1950.
Odisha, like all the other states of India is governed by the government parliamentary system. Odisha contributes 10 members to Rajya Sabha and 21 members to Lok Sabha. The main active political parties of Odisha are the Biju Janata Dal, Bhartiya Janata Party and the Indian National Congress.
Vastu in Odisha has a significant place and scope. Vastu Consultant in Orissa provides valuable Vastu Suggestions to correct the vastu of Office, factory and Home. Many architects are seeking Vastu Guru in Odisha for creating buildings and architects. The Konark Temple built in the 13th century reflects the unbelievable architectural skill which is still one of the finest monuments ever made by man.
Nowadays, there have been a lot of industrial activities in Odisha due to the availability of natural resources. Vastu expert plays an important role in setting up a new industrial unit. The concept of Vaastu has gained a wide acceptance in the industrial sector. People living in the capital city of Bhubaneswar are also seeking the advice of Vastu consultant in Bhubaneswar for their home and office for a prosperous, peaceful and healthy living. Vastu Specialist suggests the best vastu for House by correcting the Vasthu defects.
- Odisha State Capital City: Bhubaneswar
- Area 155,707 sq.km
- Districts 30
- Population 36,706,920
- Literacy 63.61%
- Language Oriya
- Main Crops Rice, Oil Seeds, Pulses, Jute, Sugarcane, Roselle, Coconut, Turmeric, Tea, Rubber and Cotton
- State Bird Blue Jay
- State Animal Sambar (Cervus)
- State Flower Asoka
- State Tree Aswattha
- Popular Rivers Baitarani, Bhargavi, Bhede, Brahmani, Budhabalanga, Chitroptala Daya, Devi, Dhamra Ib, Kadua, Kathajodi Kharkai, Koina, Kuakhai Kushabhadra, Mahanadi Malaguni, Nagavali Ong, River Kolab, Rushikulya, Sabari, Sankh Sileru, South Karo, South Koel, Subarnarekha, Surubalijora, Tel, Telen Vaitarani, Vamsadhara
- Important Cities Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Konark, Puri, Jeypore, Keonjhar, Balasore, Bhawanipatna, Chandipur, Dhauli, Dhenkanal, Gopalpur, Lalitgiri-Udaigiri-Ratnagiri, Pipli, Raghurajpur, Sambalpur, Satyabadi, Taptapani
- Tourist Attractions Konark Sun Temple (Konark), Jagannath Temple (Puri), Lingaraja Temple (Bhubaneswar), Puri Beach (Puri), Nandankanan Zoological Park (Bhubaneswar), Konark Beach (Puri), Dhauli Giri Hills (Bhubaneswar), Raghurajpur Artist Village (Puri), Ram Mandir, Bhubaneswar (Bhubaneswar), Udayagiri Caves (Bhubaneswar), Chilika Lake (Puri), Mukteswara Temple (Bhubaneswar), Chandrabhaga Beach (Konark), ISKCON Temple (Bhubaneswar), Rajarani Temple (Bhubaneswar), Hirakud Dam (Sambalpur), Swargadwar Beach (Puri), Museum of Tribal Arts & Artifacts (Bhubaneswar), Dhauligiri Shanti Stupa (Bhubaneswar), Odisha State Museum (Bhubaneswar), Ashokan Rock Edict (Bhubaneswar), Mangalajodi (Khurda), Chilika Wildlife Sanctuary (Puri), Taratarini Temple (Brahmapur), Hanuman Vatika (Rourkela), Cuttack Chandi Temple (Cuttack), Parasurameswara Temple (Bhubaneswar), Khandagiri Caves (Bhubaneswar), Chandipur Beach (Balasore), Gopalpur Beach (Ganjam)
- Angul Gajapati Malkangiri
- Balasore Jagatsinghpur Nawarangpur
- Bolangir Jaipur Nayagarh
- Boudh Jharsuguda Nawapara
- Bhadrak Keonjhar Puri
- Bargarh Kalahandi Kandhamal
- Cuttack Koraput Rayagada
- Deogarh Kendrapara Sambalpur
- Ganjam Khurda Sundargarh
- Dhenkanal Mayurbhanj Sonepur
Request from Vastu Consultant Services Website SubhaVaastu.com :
If you belongs to Odisha (Orissa) State or you have more knowledge on Odisha State, please guide us to publish most accurate and faithful information on Odisha State. With your honest information, many tourists may route to your state and your people will earn more money and attractive Business. Most of us are supporting foreign country websites, now the time came, join with Indian websites and support our websites only. Please inform tourist spots, interesting places to visit in Odisha State. Please Contact Us to publish your articles.
Are you Vaastu specialist, Vastu Shastri, Vaasthu Consultant, Vasthu expert, Vaastu guru, then write your vastu shastra experiments in Odisha State. We will publish them after thorough scrutiny.
- Keeping pooja room in kitchen, is it create any problem?
- How to find the directions of a house as per vastu Shastra?
- Bought plot which had Southwest West Road shula, is it OK?
- Buying new home, who is the best vastu expert in Malaysia?
- Can I buy a home which is hit by West Street Focus, is it good?
- Can we use two cots or single cot for the newly married couple?
- Constructing home, who is the best vastu consultant in Canberra?
- Wish to show our new plot, who is best vastu consultant in Noida?
- Buying a land, who is the best vastu consultant in Andhra Pradesh?
- How to find True North or Magnetic North, which one is correct here?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
Hello Sir, My name is Bharathi. Me and my husband have been reading your articles closely. We really appreciate the effort put by you to share your knowledge about vastu and it’s effects - Bharathi - USA.
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
We are all aware of the evils of eve-teasing and stalking and the fairer gender are physically attacked with acid. The victim . . . . For more details Free Vastu Services page.
"Work hard, persevere, and have self-belief. More importantly, be true to who you are" - "Peta Searle".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Patient: "Oh doctor, I’m just so nervous. This is my first operation."
Doctor: "Don't worry. Mine too."