- This Page Hits:15423
Vastu Consultant Malaysia | Kuala Lumpur | Johor Bahru | Petaling Jaya | SubhaVaastu.com:
Vastu consultant in Malaysia: Malaysia consists of 13 states and 3 Territories (Federal) and separated b South China sea into 2 similar size regions, one in Peninsular Malaysia and another one is Malaysian Borneo.
Kuala Lumpur is the federal capital city of Malaysia while it is so Putrajaya is the seat of Federal Government. Mr. Suresh was successfully completed his Malaysia trip, he stayed in Malaysia for one week.
Main and important language in Malaysia is Bahasa Malaysia or Malaysian, people here called as (demonym) Malaysian or Malaysians, this country got independence in the year 1957 August 31st.
The total area is 329847 kilometers. The currency is ringgits or Malaysian ringgits. Left-hand drive, country calling code is:+60.
Interesting Links to visit
East facing house vastu, many residents rush to buy east facing homes, once read the comments of many residents, nobody blindly buy the east homes.
West Homes vastu remedies, like to get remedies, this link explains more information on West direction.
North facing house vastu, are you trying to buy North home, try to get step by step guidance from this link.
South facing house vastu, when going to buy South facing homes, have a look and learn many important tips on south.
Northwest facing house vastu, trying to do any corrections to NW home, first get some guidelines from this link and then only decide further.
Read Important Vastu Articles
Vastu Shastra Tips For Malaysia
Generally, Malaysians are intelligent and they never compromise on vastu shastra consultancy services. They always like to get suggestions only from vastu expert in Malaysia.
We can observe rapid development in Malaysia and these are the important cities in Malaysia like Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, Ipoh, Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya, Kuching, Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Terengganu, Malacca City, Alor Setar, Miri, George Town.
The tourist attraction is heavy and previously there is Visa on arrival for Indians, later now Indians should acquire a visa to enter into Malaysia.
When Government took liberalization in terms of the economy then the construction field will reach to peak stage and it leads to land price hike and demand for properties. Many residents like to have a permanent home in Malaysia.
If you are going to construct a shopping complex, then start constructing at Southwest direction.
It should not have "L" shape structure towards Northeast corner.
If you are planning to buy or renting any property then do take best expert vastu consultant to advise, without vastu shastra experts advice don't buy any property.
House Vastu Constuction in Malaysia
Some enterprenuers like to construct "L" shape structures, this property is constructed towards North, Northeast, and East directions and leaving open space towards West, Southwest, and South directions, this lead to premature closure of the firm or litigation may arise in between partnership and finally drives to closure of the entire organization. Beware of wrong structures, plan perfectly to have peaceful life.
If you are planning to start construction then it is best to approach one expert and genuine vastu consultant and acquire a nice vastu plan for your dream project, urgent planning and urgent decisions may become lifelong gum packed worries.
An experienced Vaasthu shastra specialist can easily identify the problem of a property.
Beware of divergent structure Sites, when the structure is like "L" or "U" shaped form.
Residents may not get good luck with these divergent or convergent structures.
Own decisions may cut off the wealth and saved money.
- Country Malaysia
- Capital City Kuala Lumpur
- Area: 330,803 km2
- Population: 32,049,700 (2017)
- Currency: Malaysian ringgit
- Official languages: Malay
- Demonym: Malaysian
- Government Federal parliamentary elective constitutional monarchy legislature Parliament
- Religions: 61.3% Islam (official) 19.8% Buddhism 9.2% Christianity 6.3% Hinduism 1.3% Chinese folk religion 1.0% Unknown 0.4% Others 0.7% Irreligion
- Time Zone: UTC+8 (MST)
- Drives on the Left
- Dialing / Calling Code: +60
- Internet TLD .my
- National Bird Rhinoceros Hornbill
- National Flower Hibiscus rosa-sinensis
- Important Cities: Kuala Lumpur, George Town, Ipoh, Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya, Iskandar Puteri, Seremban, Johor Bahru, Melaka, Kota Kinabalu, Alor Setar, Kuala Terengganu, Kuching, Miri,
- Famous Rivers Perlis River, Perai River, Jawi River, Kerian River, Muda River, Bernam River, Klang River, Buloh River, Langat River, Sepang River, Linggi River, Malacca River, Kesang River, Muar River, Endau River, Pahang River
- Border Countries The borders of Malaysia include land and maritime borders with Brunei, Indonesia and Thailand and shared maritime boundaries with China, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam
- Spiritual Places Sri Poyatha Moorthi Temple Melaka, Batu Malai Sri Murugan Temple Batu Caves, Maran Murugan Temple, Pahang, Waterfall Temple, Penang, Sri Shakti Dhevasthanam Bukit Rotan, Sri Mahamariamman Temple Kuala Lumpur, Tebrau Glass Temple Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur’s Brickfields, Sri Kandaswamy Kovil, Buddhist Maha Vihara, Seng Hong Tokong, Cathedral of St. Mary the Theotokos, Holy Rosary Church, Temple of Fine Arts, Harmony Street Penang, Arulmigu Sri Mahamariamman Temple, Masjid Kapitan Keling, Hock Teik Cheng Sin Temple, Acheen Street Mosque, Bentong, Kwong Fook Temple, Sam Poh Tong, Kek Lok Si, Wat Phothivihan, Thean Hou Temple
- Tourist Attractions: Beaches: Batu Ferringhi, Port Dickson, Historical structures and buildings: A Famosa, Melaka Christ Church, Stadthuys, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Islands: Langkawi, Pangkor, Tioman, Museums: Cameron Highlands, Kenyir Lake, Tempurung Cave, Long Pasia, Sabah, Bario, Sarawak, Resorts: Bukit Tinggi, Genting Highlands, Shopping districts: Bukit Bintang, Gurney Drive, Petaling Street, Skyscrapers: KOMTAR, Petronas Twin Towers, Alor Setar Tower, Sports: National Sports Complex, Sepang International Circuit, Myballoon Adventure, Theme parks: A' Famosa Resort, Berjaya Times Square Theme Park, Legoland Malaysia Resort, Melaka Wonderland, Pirate Park, Sunway Lagoon, Tropical Village, Movie Animation Park Studio, Towers: Alor Setar Tower, Kuala Lumpur Tower, Transportations: Awana Skyway, Genting Skyway, Langkawi Cable Car, Penang Hill Railway, Zoos: Johor Zoo, Johor, Melaka Zoo, Melaka, National Zoo, Selangor, Taiping Zoo, Perak, Bird Parks: Bird Park Kuala Lumpur, Penang Bird Park Pulau Pinang.
Mrs. Choi, A Great Personality from Malaysia
A generous women by name Mrs. Choi, who was a regular follower of our website SubhaVaastu.com, her son Mr. Asheng also one of the frequent visitor. They were taken color printouts of entire SubhaVaastu website pages and make them in a proper filing. They have a true love for our efforts which adequate implementation of this vastu shastra website as free browsing to entire society/world.
After observing our efforts she made some financial support to run this website for some more days without advertisements, the number may not be a fancy and its a smaller in number but meaning is extensively rich.
Mr. Suresh started this vastu consultancy profession in the year 1992. From then he rounded many states in India even remote places and many countries and seen so many millionaires and billionaires properties.
But did not see heartful virtue of endow charity mentality in many rich people.
Mrs. Choi is, one who was come forward to show benefaction generosity on this vastu website that to "without taking any personal consultancy or email consultancy". prior to sending money to us.
Just by seeing our entire services/work she admired and supported with financial help to run this website for some more period.
How great to know about it, a lady from overseas has gained an honest love on one Indian effort in publishing vastu shastra information.
Everyone should develop such kind generosity. God blesses who are doing honest services to others.
Our main concept is to make an opportunity to everyone to have a dream house and live happily and peacefully with their family members.
By taking this as an advantage many residents planning to have our Vastu consultancy on free of cost.
We are very happy to serve to poor people, but likes to charge to whom has capable to pay our service charges.
We have many experiences and seen a lot of emotional blackmailing and we put an end of our free vastu consultancy services.
We hate selfish and greedy people. Here we should observe Mrs. Choi kindness and generosity, she did not get any email consultancy or personal visit consultancy services from us before contribution, but donated some amount to this website.
We salute her and her son's broad mind. We heartfully wish and let them have a peaceful and satisfactory life.
God Bless You Mrs. Choi and Mr. Asheng.
While visited their property they showed honest love and kindness. Thanks a lot for your great kindness and hospitality.
Some few residents now reading some books and started practicing Vastu consultancy in Malaysia, we definitely encourage the sincere attempts of the genuine and best vastu experts in Malaysia. God Bless YOu all.
Once, we have capable in any subject, no need to go for an advertisement for vastu consultancy in Malaysia, get consultancy through reference only, that will be the mark of your services. Our sincere wish is you should become the best Vastu specialist in Malaysia.
Interesting Vastu Links
Important Cities in Malaysia
|Kuala Lumpur||Federal Territory|
- What is street focus to a home?
- Is it good to buy North road focus home?
- Is West street focus home is good or bad?
- What is Fate, how can we get its blessings?
- Is Northeast street focus house is good to buy?
- Northwest road hitting house is for sale, can I buy it?
- Is Northeast-north street focus house is good or bad?
- In our bedroom two cots are good or single cot is good?
- Vastu consultant in California, looking for vastu consultancy?
- Southern Southeast road shula house property is good to buy?
- Looking for vastu consultant services in Delaware, how to contact?
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"Whatever you think, that you will be. If you think yourselves weak, you will be weak. If you think yourselves STRONG, you will be STRONG." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. Normal minds talk about occassions. Narrow minded gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Teacher & Student in School
"The teacher to a student: Conjugate the verb "to walk" in simple present."
"The student: I walk. You walk . . . ."
"The Teacher interrupts him: Quicker please."
"The student: I run. You run . . ."