- This Page Hits:155862
Vastu for Staircase | Selecting a Good Place For Staircase As Per Vastu Shastra
In this link we will discuss external staircase vastu ideas and internal staircase vastu thoughts, please note that we have another page which continued to this same subject, which showed with right arrow after some vastu questions below.
Provided some staircase vastu remedies in this link, maybe we missed many points, let us know what more information you are looking from this website. We are very ready to publish answers for all of your questions.
Questions And Answers On Vastu shastra for Stair Case (Steps Vastu):
1. Can we have a staircase at the Northeast corner?
Ans: Northeast is not a good place for the staircase, it may harm health, progress, prosperity, and fame too. Residents who have a staircase in Northeast, most of them looking for remedies and dosh nivaran. (Please note that some rules were not applied to USA, UK, Australia properties). Anyway, Northeast staircase is the detrimental placement of all the other directions.
2. Can we plan internal staircase at Southwest direction, is this good to have a staircase at Southwest?
Ans: Internal southwest corner is not a proper place for the staircase.
3. Can we plan external staircase at Southwest direction, is this good to have a external staircase at Southwest?
Ans: External southwest corner is accepted, take proper guidance from experts for this external SW staircase.
4. Can we plan staircase at Northwest?
Ans: Northwest is the best suitable location for the staircase. Northwest direction is perfectly fit for external and internal staircases. (Please note that Northern-northwest is the acceptable location for the staircase)
5. Can we plan staircase at Southeast corner?
Ans: Southeast corner is the significant location for the staircase. Those who are planning for an external staircase, then they may plan towards Southeast-east.
6. Can we place a staircase in North direction?
Ans: Either internal and external, the north direction is not suitable for the staircase.
7. East direction is suitable for the staircase?
Ans: Both internal and external staircase was not fit in East direction.
8. Is west direction is good for the staircase?
Ans: Yes, west internal home location is acceptable to have a staircase. We provided some more information on Staircase for west facing house as per vastu
9. South direction is suitable for the staircase?
Ans: Home internal south direction is suitable for a staircase.
10. Can we place Staircase at Brahmasthan
Ans: In India, this brahmasthan staircase is not suitable, but the brahmasthan staircase is a common feature in USA, UK, Australia.
11. The number of steps in the staircase as per vastu, is it too important?
Ans: In Pracheena vastu steps counting in a staircase has importance. But most of the residents arranging steps as per their convenience. We are not protesting for the steps count in the staircase, but this is not a serious matter. We provided some more elaborate content on this how many steps (what is the number) in a staircase below.
12. Ours is East facing house. Staircase with pillar support is in the Southeast. For that SE pillar, northeast pillar touching the portico is required or not.
Normally, for the staircase, particularly in India, residents planning them at Southeast, for standard purpose, staircase built with cement gravel and it came with pillar support for the center platform. Is such case it seems to be Southeast extension. If there is a portico at Northeast, then no need to have any another pillar at Northeast to the portico. If there is any room or toilet under the staircase which is at Southeast then pillar is required for Northeast portico.
Steps/staircase may be called with different names in different places as Rung, shed staircase, steps, etc. How to arrange steps and banister and where to place the staircase at our house or at our factory (factory vastu), most of the residents do mistakes by placing the staircase at wrong places and that may lead to severe problems, here are some step by step guidelines for placing staircase/steps and constructing their structure.
There are many types of staircases in use, out of them we mentioned some of them below:
1. Arched staircase
2. Straight and simple or Linear Staircase, which starts from one direction and reached to the opposite direction. For example, the staircase starts from East direction and ends at West direction, the tail of the staircase. This style of stairs will appear on the row homes in the streets.
3. L Shaped Stair (or sometimes called quarter turn stairs). L shaped staircase, which is starting from one direction and ends with another direction. For example, stairs start at East direction and landed at the center of the stairs and move towards North direction or South direction, many vastu pandits opinioned that this method may not be perfect, due to space constraint, residents following the method which is suitable as per their convenience.
4. Bifurcated stairs, these are very common in movies, in many movies we can observe such bifurcated stairs. Starts from one place and landed at one part and thereafter divided into two stairs and reaching the upper floor in two different directions. It looks rich feeling. (Someone called this as Split Staircase)
5. Circular Stairs
6. Spiral Stairs
7. Arched staircase
8. Helical stairs
9. U shaped staircase, which is starting from one direction and ends into the same direction at the landing area and taking U-turn at the center of the staircase. For example, stairs start from East direction and taking the turn either at South direction or West direction and again moving towards East direction. This system is very common in India. Many vastu shastra experts also opinioned that U shape staircase is a good idea.
10. Double U staircases, or square style staircase, which starts from one direction and end in the same or another direction, these type of stairs can be visible for the very old buildings or Maharaja palaces.
11. Dancing Staircases, which are lesser in number, but we can see them in some homes.
The staircase should not be constructed in the Southwest room of the home.
While constructing the staircase at the eastern southeast part of an East facing house, stairs should not touch the Eastern compound wall. The appropriate gap should be maintained between both stairs and the compound wall.
Its simple to follow, stairs start from eastern southeast part and landed on one pillar which is exactly at Southeast-east not touching the main home (independent pillar), and stairs running towards the north direction and reach the upper floor. The entire stirs load will be bare on this individual pillar only.
If this staircase touches the home Eastern wall then balcony should be provided at Northeast corner, which it should cross the East line of the staircase. For this one may see the below image. It can be found in this below animated image.
While placing the steps in the North Facing House, they should not touch the house Northern wall or the Northern compound wall. The gap should be maintained between North compound wall and the staircase.
The appropriate gap should be maintained in between the main home North wall and stairs and North compound wall. If the stairs touch the home North wall then portico should be maintained which should increase the Northeast, one may observe all these techniques in next pages.
While constructing the steps in the South facing house, the simple technique is generally, stairs start from East to the West direction for this South facing home and thereafter it turn towards North and again turn towards east and reaching the upper floor at Southeast-south part, which is auspicious location for South homes.
While planning steps to the West facing home, they can touch the house western wall. While starting to climb the steps, it is best to climb from North (Read more information from this North facing house vastu link) to South and turn to East and again move towards North and finally landed at western Northwest portion which is auspicious location for the west facing homes.
If steps/staircase are being built outside, then the first choice should be eastern-South-East or the second best option is northern Northwest.
Arranging Staircase Exactly Opposite To The Main Entrance Door Is Good Or Bad:
For West and South facing homes, when entering to the home from the main entrance the exact opposite stairs should be placed.
For East and North facing homes, when entering the home from the main entrance door, the staircase can be built exactly opposite to the door.
Depending on the availability of vacant place or site inside or outside around our house residents can choose a proper place to arrange opposite to the entrance or outside. For example: If your home is West facing and entrance is from Northwest-west then the staircase should not be exactly opposite of this main entrance door.
When coming to the South facing homes and home is having main entrance door from Southeast-south then staircase should not be exactly opposite to the entrance door.
Why it is so like this way: it's simple, in both cases, the staircase came towards Northeast, that one should not plan to place staircase towards Northeast. This rule may not be applied to the Northeast-North and Northeast-east entrance door homes, as the staircase may come towards Northwest and Southeast.
Vastu for Staircase is not an easier to decide, it may have some hurdles to select the right place in the home when coming to the exact planning of a home with vastu science, one should not do mistakes in selecting the place of the staircase in their dream home.
This is an animated image, it takes at least 5 seconds time to animate/movie. Eastern Southeast we can find one staircase. Indeed this is a good placement of the staircase. Due to the staircase, the house gets Southeast-east extension, to minimize its bad effect and a balanced method, just build the portico as shown in this image, this is good enough remedy for this mistake.
The right procedure is portico line has to cross the staircase level towards an East direction which was clearly shown with one green arrow. so that Northeast (Eshan) will extend than the Southeast (Agneya), if the portico is lesser than staircase line it means that the staircase extended towards Southeast corner, it means eastern Southeast extended, it may not be too dangerous but not recommended.
This image map is only for East facing homes and for every direction there must be some specifications for this staircase. Before constructing the house, it's better to take an appointment with one of the best vastu consultant and discuss on every point and has to take some precautions on every direction locations of the home i.e., kitchen, steps, bedroom, etc.
For every room of our home has its own capability to show its power in delivering the results, for some of the important things like a staircase, bedroom, kitchen, etc it should not be finalized with tiny knowledge of vastu shastra principles. This wrong thought may damage the future.
For more information on this staircase please visit this Staircase Steps Vastu link, it has more information on the Staircase.
Some Questions on Staircase Vastu:-
1. How many steps (what is the number) in a staircase.
2. Which is the best place for Staircase?
3. Where the first step has to come as per vastu shastra.
4. In which place the staircase has to be landed at first floor or adjacent to the ground floor.
5. Is the basement staircase steps also countable?
6. Some houses have two way staircase or steps, is it correct?
7. Which direction steps are good in the house.
8. North, East, South or West direction staircase, which direction is the most auspicious
9. Staircase at Brahmasthan is acceptable as per Vastu Shastra?
Most fo the questions were answered in next followed link, click the right arrow after this below questions.
Many vastu consultants opinioned that the staircase is the most important feature in vastu shastra. Some vastu pandits belief that linear staircase may not be correct for homes. If so, how the resident built the staircase for his home. Whatever this subject vastu says, but resident should need stairs to go to the upstairs/upper floors. Convenience is the most important than any other subject.
- North facing house vastu plan?
- Vastu plan for east facing plot?
- Property vastu, need good information?
- West facing house plan according to vastu?
- Is this website published palmistry information?
- Farm House vastu, need to get more information?
- Is Vastu Shastra helps Politicians and their carrier?
- Is free services available to Indian Military people here?
- Some says, Vastu is important for Kings and Royal families, is it?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
Hello Sir, My name is Bharathi. Me and my husband have been reading your articles closely. We really appreciate the effort put by you to share your knowledge about vastu and it’s effects - Bharathi - USA.
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
Free Personal Visit
There are very many people though keenly wish to avail vastu services are unable to do so, only due to financial limitations. In case if you have in your town/village a group of people . . . . For more details Free Vastu Services page.
"I don't like to talk about my dreams, I like to make them happen, I prefer to talk about them when they're done" - "Diane Von Furstenberg".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
A 3 years old boy sits near a pregnant woman.
Boy: "Why do you look so fat?"
Pregnant woman: "I have a baby inside me".
Boy: "Is it a good baby?".
Pregnant woman: Yes, it is a very good baby.
Boy: Then why did you eat that baby? ! ! !