- This Page Hits:234
Vastu Consultant in New Jersey (NJ) Newark | Jersey City | Trenton | Edison NJ | Elizabeth | Toms River | Paterson | SubhaVaastu.com
Vastu in New Jersey:
This incidence has happened in New Jersey. We happened to meet a family. When they came to know that we are familiar with Vastu Shastra, they asked us to study their house and make comments. We did know, that no comments of our’s would ever be implemented because the house is built and people were living for more than a decade. In the United States of America, some times it may not possible to change the House Plans even in a minor way. Nevertheless, to keep up the social etiquettes, we studied the Home and made mild suggestions. One of the suggestions was to remove the garbage from East side and keep it clean always. This was not a difficult proposition and they readily agreed to do it. In the internal of the house, no room could be changed. We suggested the change of seating arrangements in the Living room which could be done without violating any local laws, that was all that was possible.
We saw the outside of the house. The external Neighborhood also influences the House vastu. Right on the corner of the Northeast, an apple plant grew up to about 6 feet height. It was too small by every standard. Perhaps, it was a wild plant grown when apple seeds were thrown out after eating the fruit.
This plant growing right in the Northeast was a serious obstruction because around the home there were no other Trees or plants what so ever.
We suggested this plant be shifted to Southwest. This was too much for them to do. Basically, they asked Vastu more as a social etiquette than a compelling need. We also ignored this matter further. The plant grew the bigger size, still, it was only the tree around. The owner of the house was in the software industry and developed serious problems in his official life even to the point of leaving the job.
The mental tension was too much to bear. He almost decided to quit the job and perhaps look for another one. During this period there was a sort of draught. The outside plants being not cultivated grew only with rain water. As there were no rains the apple plant dried up by itself. It was thrown out. As this event happened the condition in the Office also changed and he once again became vigorous and active in his official engagements. His state of depression vanished.
We learned from this a great lesson. Never to offer free advice. Further, do not offer any comments even on the social platform. For at these moments people are not serious and might miss a sane advice. When advice is free the recipient would be careless and would not follow the instructions faithfully.
New Jersey, state seems to be almost "India", it also called little India. Most of the cities were filled with Indians. When we visited in Some cities we may feel that we are in Hyderabad or Ahmedabad. Many vastu consultants in India needs to visit this place, because huge Indian population settled here and they thought that they would get Vastu Consultant appointments here. Instead of doing Vastu Pandit services many were selling items there.
Below links are the skewed directions information links:
One should be careful with Northwest Facing House Vastu, when looking to buy skewed properties, residents need to get right suggestions from the Vastu experts only.
Most of us thought that Northeast facing house vastu would be excellent, once we visited this link, thereafter we will reconsider the thought. Don't judge the plot by knowing its direction. Need to check every thing then only we have to finalize it.
By knowing Southeast facing house vastu properties many residents are move far and searching only for the other directional plots. If this home is good as per skewed rules, then this also become very good.
Just by hearing this word Southwest facing house vastu residents are not interested to buy them. But these homes are also giving very good results if it has very good open space at backyard.
Below links were directional information links:
Some thought that this South facing house vastu may not be good, but its not true. Many South facing homes were giving good results. Need to double check the property then only we can finalize the decision.
Every body run to buy this East facing house vastu, don't rush to buy these kind of homes in USA. Have patience, things are not same to same with Indian vastu principles and USA vastu principles. Need to check the property with one vastu specialist and then only buy it.
Don't think that West facing house vastu this may be the wrong direction to buy. This may be farce, we recommended many west direction homes in USA, we never get any complaints, more over many were recommending us to their friends too.
Don't came to one decision by knowing this word North Facing House Vastu, there may be many litigations in this direction.
New Jersey Information:
The state of new jersey is called Garden state. Most of the place is covered with lush green canopies, and hence the name of garden state. Thomas Alva Edison, the inventor of filament lamp was from this state. Infact his filament lamp was burning foe over a century till recently. It is removed recently only because of the low efficiency of a filament lamp in comparison to other forms of lights.
Einstein migrated to USA from Germany and settled in Princeton, New Jersey. New Jersey has been pulling people from all over the country and world. It is interesting to note that the attraction was not New Jersey. People wanted to be in New York or as close to that as possible and New Jersey fulfilled this need efficiently.
Donald Trump’s, Taj Mahal hotel is in Atlantic city in New Jersey. Many of the world publishing houses or headquartered in this state.
A large Indian diaspora in the East coast are in the state of New Jersey. Newark city there is a temple dedicated to Lord Balaji. Population being comparatively less housing is easier to acquire as also job opportunities.
New Jersey is the most densely populated state of the fifty U.S States with a population of about 9,005,644 (2017 estimate). This population is dominated by White Americans. It is found in Mid Atlantic region of the United States. It is the third richest State situated within combined statistical areas of Philadelphia and New York City.
The state is nicknamed ‘The Garden State’ with the motto ‘Liberty and Prosperity’ and English is the language spoken by majority. Other languages include Spanish, Chinese, Indic, French, Korean, Portuguese, Tagalog, Arabic, Polish and Russian. The capital of this State is Trenton with Newark the largest city.
New Jersey bordered North America around 180m years in the Jurassic period. Pressure caused by collision of Africa and North America caused the formation of mountains.
Originally, New Jersey was inhabited by Native Americans with the dominant group of people being Lenni-Lenape. The lenape name for this State was Scheyichbi. The Lenape were hunters and gatherers which they supplemented by maize agriculture.
During the colonial era, the Dutch were the first to lay claims of the New Jersey land whose colony of New Netherland consisted of parts of the Modern Middle Atlantic states. The colonists were required to purchase the land which they settled on as per the policy of Lenape, Dutch West India Company. By June 24th 1664, New Jersey became the a territory of the England after an English fleet led by Colonel Richard Nicolls moved to New York Harbor and took the control of Fort Amsterdam. New Jersey remained rural and agrarian throughout the colonial era and modernization such as commercial farming developed sporadically. Burlington developed as an important port for shipping to New York and Philadelphia. Settlers moved to this state due it its fertile soils and tolerant religious policy and by 1775, population had grown to about 120,000.
New Jersey today is characterized by ethnic and religious diversity. English Quakers and Anglicans owned large land holdings of about 100 acres while a few rich proprietors owned large estates.
During the American revolution, New Jersey revolted against British rule and hence its constitution passed by 2nd July 1776 two days before the Second Continental Congress declared American Independence from great Britain. This rendered void any attempts to reconcile with the Great Britain by New Jersey. British and American armies crossed New Jersey several times during the American Revolutionary War hence today New Jersey is called “the Crossroads of the American Revolution”.
The state has two climatic conditions; humid sub-tropical found in the South, central and northeast parts and humid continental climate (micro thermal) with cool temperatures due to the high altitude. Summers in this state are typically hot and humid. New Jersey can experience “nor’easters” during winter and early spring which can cause blizzards or flooding.
New Jersey per capita gross state product in 2008 stood at $54,699, second in the United States. By 2013, the state had the second largest number of millionaires in the United States.
New Jersey has seven tax brackets which determine the income tax rates. As at January 1st 2018, sale tax rate was at 6.625% on every retail sales except those exempted by law such as most food items prepared at home, most clothing, medications, home use disposable paper products and footwear.
The state has the highest cumulative tax rate with residents paying $60b in state. All real property in the state is subject to property tax unless exempted by law.
New jersey is a home for many manufacturing industries that earn it huge amounts of income.
Politics and Government.
New Jersey is socially considered one of the most liberal states where 60% of the population are self described as pro-choice although a good number is opposed to the late trimester funding of abortion. In 2013, the New Jersey Supreme Court rendered a provisional order validating same sex marriage pending a legal appeal by Governor Chris Christie who withdrew the case hours after witnessing multiple same sex marriages on 21st October 2013.
In the past election, the state was a Republican stronghold but has recently become Democratic with democrats having the majority control of houses of New Jersey Legislature i.e. senate and assembly. In federal elections therefore, the state leans towards the Democratic Party.
Capital punishment in New Jersey was eliminated by Governor Jon Corzine when he signed into law a bill to eliminate death penalty. New Jersey therefore is the first state to pass such kind of legislation. Governor Corzine also signed a bill to downgrade Death row prisoners’ sentences from being executed and so it was changed to life imprisonment with no parole.
Entertainment and concert venues:
New Jersey State has multiple venues for entertainments and recreation. Among them are: Prudential center, Meadowlands arena, PNC Bank Arts Center, NJPAC, Paper Mill Playhouse, State Theatre, Boardwalk Hall, Susquehanna Bank Center, Sun national Bank Center among others.
New Jersey just like any other state has its own cousine, religious communities, museums and halls of fame. The state is the origin of inventions such as FM radio, Lithium battery, light bulb, motion picture camera, electric train and transistors. It has the largest number of Diners in the world.
However, New Jersey is the only State in the U.S without a state song. It’s frequently targeted for jokes in the American Culture.
- New Jersey State Capital City: Trenton
- Area 22,591 km²
- Congressional Districts12
- Population 90.1 lakhs(2017 est)
- Language English, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Hindi, Telugu, Gujarati
- Main CropsBlueberries, cranberries, corn, oats, hay, wheat, potatoes, soybeans, fruits, vegetables
- State Bird American Goldfinch
- State Animal horse
- State Flower Viola sororia
- State Tree Northern Red Oak
- Popular Rivers Manasquan, Passaic, Maurice, Mullica, Raritan, Rahway, Musconetcong, Delaware and Hudson rivers.
- Spiritual Places BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir (Windsor). Shri Swaminarayan Temple (Weehawken). Shree Swaminarayan Temple (Colonia). Shree Swaminarayan Temple (Secaucus). Hindu Samaj Temple of Mahwah (Mahwah). Sri Venkateshwara Temple and Community (Bridgewater). Durga Mandir (Princeton). Sri Guruvaayoorappan Temple. Dwarkadhish Temple. Shree Swaminarayan Hindu Temple (Monmouth Junction). Hindu Community Center (Kearny). Shri Krishna Vrundavana. Ananda Mandir (Somerset)Baps Shri Swaminarayan Mandir Robbinsville, The Great Auditorium, Sri Venkateswara Temple Bridgewater, Saint Katharine Drexel Mission Center and Shrine, Sri Guruvayoorappan Temple Morganville, West Side Presbyterian Church Ridgewood, St. Paul's Catholic Church Princeton, Trinity Church Princeton, Old School Meetinghouse Southampton, Swaminarayan Temple Levittown.
- Important Cities Atlantic City, Bayonne(Bayonne bay-OWN), Camden, Chatham, Chester, Clifton, Cresskill, Demarest, East Orange, Elizabeth, Essex Fells, Fair Lawn, Glen Ridge, Hackensack, Haddonfield, Hoboken, Jersey City, Kearny, Lakewood, Lambertville, Lincroft, Linden, Maywood, New Brunswick, New Providence, Newark, Passaic, Paterson, Perth Amboy, Plainfield, Plainsboro Center, Princeton, Ridgewood, River Edge, Rutherford, Sayreville, Shrewsbury, Spring Lake Heights, Summit, Tenafly, Toms River, Trenton, Union City, Upper Montclair, Vineland, West Belmar, West New York, Westfield
- Border States New York, Pennsylvania, and Delaware.
- Tourist Attractions Newark, Jersey City, The Raritan River cuts through the picturesque town of Clinton, Boonton is famous for being a significant link along the Underground Railroad that helped 40,000 slaves escape to their freedom in Canada. Asbury Park - A small seaside New Jersey coastal town, in the late 19th century Asbury Park was a popular destination for fun on its magnificent sandy beaches and fantastic entertainment. Wildwoods, New Jersey, is one of the best vacation spots for families in the United States. Historic Cape May is a sleepy little beach town that offers a wide range of activities throughout the year and is one of the best places to go in NJ. Elizabeth, New Jersey, is the fourth largest city in the state and its roots can be traced back all the way to the founding of the nation. Seaside Heights, beaches would be a main attraction. Cherry Hill is filled with family-friendly activities, and one of the top attractions is the Garden State Discovery Museum – a science museum for children. Liberty State Park-Lincoln State Park in Jersey City is one of the most breathtaking parks in the nation. Its exceptional beauty has as much to do with its lush greenery as with its unique backdrop featuring Ellis Island, the Manhattan skyline, and the Statue of Liberty. The Great Falls of the Passaic River, a National Natural Landmark, is the premier attraction at Paterson Great Falls. History buffs will appreciate the area around the state capital’s New Jersey State House. The New Jersey State Museum is a must-see complex that includes fine arts and natural history collections along with a planetarium. Island Beach State Park is one of the last remaining barrier islands along New Jersey’s Atlantic Coast. Hoboken has the distinction of being named the most walkable city in the nation, but with miles of bike lanes and their Bronze Bike-Friendly status, biking works too. The highlight of Allaire State Park is Allaire Village, a 19th century bog iron community. South Mountain Reservation sits along the shores of the Passiac River in the Watchung Mountains. Visitors will be hard-pressed to find a more beautiful natural environment than the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area. The 1859 Barnegat Lighthouse was illuminated for the first time since 1927. Visitors willing to climb the 217 steps to the top are rewarded with panoramic views of Barnegat Bay, Island Beach, and Long Beach Island. Ocean City is a waterside oasis with more than 8 miles of sandy ocean and bay-front beaches that offer a variety of water activities from stand-up paddleboarding to jet skiing. The Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge, located on the southern coast of New Jersey, is a 47,000-acre refuge designated for migratory birds on the Atlantic Flyway.
New Jersey Flag
New Jersey Location
Most of the residents does not know about Tri-State Region in USA. The tri-state region includes with New York (City) area, includes of 3 states in USA they are: New York (NY), New Jersey (NJ) and Connecticut (CT).
- Which is best place to keep cash box?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in Texas?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in Bay Area?
- Which place is best to keep water storage sump?
- Which direction is good to keep head while sleeping in bedroom?
- Is vastu shastra helps to get good returns in equity shares business?
- Who is best vastu consultant in Visakhapatnam, planning to buy home?
- Which plot is good to buy and which direction is best for plot extension?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
Hello Sir, My name is Bharathi. Me and my husband have been reading your articles closely. We really appreciate the effort put by you to share your knowledge about vastu and it’s effects - Bharathi - USA.
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
We are all aware of the evils of eve-teasing and stalking and the fairer gender are physically attacked with acid. The victim . . . . For more details Free Vastu Services page.
"Work hard, persevere, and have self-belief. More importantly, be true to who you are" - "Peta Searle".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Patient: "Oh doctor, I’m just so nervous. This is my first operation."
Doctor: "Don't worry. Mine too."