- This Page Hits:182162
Free Telugu | Kannada | English | Hindi | Tamil Vastu Calendar | SubhaVaastu.com:
Here you may find two options in Vastu calendar. One is good days which we can start new house construction work, new property purchases, Gruha pravesha muhurthas, plot / flat / apartment / vacant land / factory / industry / agricultural land purchases, house warming ceremony etc. Sankustapana, Muhurat (Muhurthas, Trading etc) These Muhurthas/Moorath/Murath are particularly selected for Indian time zone only.
We are also planning to provide Muhurthas for USA residents (NRI's - United States of America). Based on the requests of other country people, we will arrange calendars to their time zones. For example: If we get more requests from London then we will prepare Muhurath calendar for UK (United Kingdom) residents. (This matter from SubhaVaastu). Requests should cross atleast 500 in number. Now we received nearly 458 requests from USA residents. If it fulfills 500 in number of requests, then you will find USA Muhurtha dates in this link. We have to pay for astrologers. But you are getting free information from us. Very tough to maintain the website without income, but still we are doing services to the society.
This vastu shastra website attracts lacs of visitors and now it stands a unique vastu website in the hearts of kind visitors. This is the main reason several visitors has given link to our website in their blogs and in their respective websites. So many experts in different fields have render their services to this website. Many distinguished visitors had recommended this website to their friends and sent this Vasthu Shastra website link to their contact lists from Invite friends link. Thanks a lot to each and every one who stands behind the success of this website. Now look out Indian Vastu Muhurthas. These dates are good for Gruha Pravesha, Vivaha, New plots buying, Sankustapana, Registrations, Property agreements, starting the new businesses.
Shortly we are going to update this link with latest information upto March 2017
Rahukala (Rahukalam) Timings (Rahu Timings in a Week)
- Sunday04:30 pm to 6: 00 pm
- Monday07:30 am to 09:00 am
- Tuesday03:00 pm to 04:30 pm
- Wednesday12:00 pm to 01:30 pm
- Thursday01:30 pm to 03:00 pm
- Friday10:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Saturday09:00 am to 10:30 am
2017 Year Vastu Good Dates Calendar for Gruhapravesh or for other auspicious occasions. These Muhuraths are for Indian Land, you may add the difference time if you are in other country for House Warming. For example: if you are in USA, NJ then add the difference timings for your Gruhapravesh.
- : May 2017 to March 2018 : -
- 05Th May 2017 FridayDasamiMakha Meena Lagna 03:00 a.m to 04:30 a.m
- 06th May SaturdayEkadasiPubbaMeena Lagna
03:00 a.m to 04:30 a.m
- 07th May Sunday DwadasiUttaraphalguni Meena Lagna 03:00 a.m to 04:30 a.m
- 10th May Wednesday PournamiSwathi Mithuna Lagnam 07:44 a.m to 09:50 a.m (As per Astrologers, once in 60 years this Muhurath came.)
- 12th May Friday VidiyaAnuradhaMeena Lagna 02:45 a.m to 04:15 a.m and 07:38 a.m to 09:44 a.m Mithuna Lagna
- 13th May Saturday VidiyaJestaMeena Lagna 02:45 a.m to 04:15 a.m and 07:38 a.m to 09:44 a.m Mithuna Lagna
- 14th May Sunday ThadhiyaMoolaMeena Lagna 02:45 a.m to 04:15 a.m and 07:38 a.m to 09:44 a.m Mithuna Lagna
- 17th May Wednesday ShrastiSravanaMeena and Mesha Lagna 02:20 a.m to 05:32 a.m
- 18th May Thursday SapthamiDhanista Meena and Mesha Lagna 02:20 a.m to 05:32 a.m
- 21st May Sunday DasamiPoorvaBhadraAuspicious Day - Hanumath Jayanthi 07 to 09 a.m Mithuna lagna
- 27th May Saturday VidiyaMrigasiraMeena Lagna 01:41 a.m to 03:17 a.m
- 8th June Sunday ThadhiyaArudraMeena Lagna 01:41 a.m to 03:17 a.m
- 30th July Sunday SapthamiChitthaMithuna Lagna 02:51 a.m to 04:54 a.m and 09:18 a.m to 11:24 a.m Kanya lagna
- 2nd August Wednesday DasamiAnuradhaMithuna Lagna 02:51 a.m to 04:54 a.m and 09:18 a.m to 11:24 a.m Kanya lagna
- 3rd August Thursday EkadasiJesta Mithuna Lagna 02:51 a.m to 04:54 a.m and 09:18 a.m to 11:24 a.m Kanya lagna
- 4th August FridayDwadasiMoola (Vara Mahalakshmi Vratham) Mithuna Lagna 02:51 a.m to 04:54 a.m and 09:18 a.m to 11:24 a.m Kanya lagna
- 05th August Saturday Shni TrayodasiPoorvashada(Visesha Shani dosha pooja for good life)
- 09th August Wednesday VidiyaSathaBishaMithuna Lagna 02:12 a.m to 04:18 a.m and 08:42 a.m to 10:48 a.m Kanya Lagna
- 10th August Thursday ThadiyaSathaBisha Mithuna Lagna 02:12 a.m to 04:18 a.m and 08:42 a.m to 10:48 a.m Kanya Lagna
- 11th August Friday Bahula ChavithiPoorvaBhadra Mithuna Lagna 02:12 a.m to 04:18 a.m and 08:42 a.m to 10:48 a.m Kanya Lagna
- 12th August Saturday PanchamiUttaraBhadra Mithuna Lagna 02:12 a.m to 04:18 a.m and 08:42 a.m to 10:48 a.m Kanya Lagna
- 13th August Sunday ShrastiAswini Mithuna Lagna 02:12 a.m to 04:18 a.m and 08:42 a.m to 10:48 a.m Kanya Lagna
- 17th August Thursday DasamiMrigasiraSimha And Kanya Lagna 05:57 to 10:15 a.m
- 18th August Friday EkadasiArudhra Simha And Kanya Lagna 05:57 to 10:15 a.m
- 19th August Saturday DwadasiPunarvasu Simha And Kanya Lagna 05:57 to 10:15 a.m
- 01st October Sunday EkadasiSravanaTula Lagna 07:17 a.m to 09:23 a.m
- 06th October Friday Bahula PadyamiRevathi Tula Lagna 07:17 a.m to 09:23 a.m
- 07th October Saturday VidhiyaAswini Tula Lagna 07:17 a.m to 09:23 a.m
- 23rd November Thursday PanchamiUttarashada Tula Lagna 04:01 a.m to 06:01 a.m
- 25th November Saturday SapthamiSravana Tula Lagna 04:01 a.m to 06:01 a.m
- 29th November Wednesday EkadasiUttaraBhadra Tula Lagna 04:01 a.m to 06:01 a.m
- 17th February 2018 Saturday VidiyaSathaBishaMeena Lagna 08:12 a.m to 08:59 a.m
- 18th February 2018 Sunday ThadiyaPoorvaBhadraMeena Lagna 08:12 a.m to 09:44 a.m
- 25th February 2018 Sunday DasamiMrigasiraMeena Lagna 07:38 a.m to 09:14 a.m
- 03rd March Saturday Bahula VidiyaUttara PhalguniMeena Lagna 07:13 a.m to 08:49 a.m
- 04th March Sunday ThadiyaHastha Meena Lagna 07:13 a.m to 08:49 a.m
- 08th March Thursday SapthamiAnuradhaMeena Lagna 06:52 a.m to 08.28 a.m
In the above chart we have provided auspicious dates upto December 2015. Later we will provide another calendar month/months auspicious dates for opening ceremonies, House warming, Sankustapana Karyakrama, New purchases, Plot buying, registrations, agreements etc.
Second option is we are providing calendar vastu matter, which is useful only for printing presses for yearly calendars. If you are a publisher then download these calendars for free of cost and publish this matter at calendar back side or print where you wish. You can easily download these files and take printouts, publish at back side of your Vaastu calendars. All the below calendar matter is Telugu language, if you require in your language, then we require some time to prepare. Provide us atleast one month. Have any doubts on vastu calendars, then write to contact us. Shortly we are introducing more languages calendar matter, at first for trial basis we have released only Telugu language calendar matter. If you are facing any problem in downloading or problems in fonts., contact us. Plan to prepare in Tamil, Kannada, Hindi, English languages.
This below matter is only for Telugu people, particularly for printing press owners, this below links are not useful for general visitors or general public.
First please READ this . . . . TELUGU NOTE
Download these Sample Telugu Vaasthu Calendar Back Side Matter Files
If any printing press owner requires to publish our vastu matter at calendar backside, then we will provide the page maker files with free of cost. No payment for this services. But we require authentication of printing press. Only after confirmation with our agents then only we will serve the original page maker files without payments.
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided Vaastu consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vaastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative Vaastu website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative.Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in vastushastra and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of vasthushastra, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking into vaastu consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of vaastu information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vaastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take vaastu advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house vaastu - Padma - Boston - USA
I have consulted SubhaVaastu (Suresh Gaaru) during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from Subhavaastu. He is very knowledgeable about vaastu and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know Vaastu and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own vaastu (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
- Where should I keep my head while sleeping in bedroom?
- What are the vastu effects and how I am affected by them?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in India, I would like to get consultation?
- I require to get comprehensive knowledge informaiton of all states in India?
- We are looking to buy a home in USA, which direction swimming pool is auspicious?
- I completed vastu corrections to my property, when can I expect positive results to our home?
We had been rendering free vastu services to various sections of society, to whom we felt compelled to reach as a gesture of our commitment to the society. In continuation of this we wish to serve the farming community as a whole. We do understand that the farming community may not be computer savvy, but in the ever widening society of ours where knowledge is expanding in every conceivable area we are sure the farming community is not very far off from this campaign. Somehow it appears that the farming community has not received the due attention it deserves and we have sidestepped in this regard. We had been only pampering in lofty ideas and have not gone to the ground realities, we are happy in praising them a lot, but apparently they do not fit in our modern scheme of thought for emancipation. This is the tragedy in real terms. Farming community should be addressed genuinely. Merely sloganeering virtues is not adequate. Vastu is not confined only to premises where structures/buildings etc are erected. It is relevant for all areas used by the human beings not necessarily with habitation alone. The orientation of the plot or farm land vis a vis the regular 8 directions can greatly influence the crops and hence the prosperity of the farmer. We don’t mean to sell off portions of land not in conformity with vastu principles. On the other hand by skilfully parceling the crop area into distinct entities, it is possible to reduce the malevolence of the plot shape. It is usual for the farm land to be parceled as a matter of convenience. It is also relevant to see the flow of water for irrigation so that right energy input is also available along with other inputs such as fertilizers, pesticides water etc. Keeping all these in view we propose to render free services to farmers for a period of about 7 weeks, i.e., from 9th June to 31st July 2017. Farming community is the backbone of any Nation. When India became independent we were gifted with frequent famines in some part of the other of the country in every year. We were importing food grains. The country took the right decisions in alleviating the miseries of the farming community to a significant extent, so that farm production would increase. Infact if did happen. The farmer today is better off than what he was when the country became independent. Yet, lot more still needs to be done. Whereas a doctor desires his son to be a doctor, a Politician wishes his children to be a politician, a farmer DOES NOT WANT HIS CHILDREN TO DEPEND ON FARMING, this is the tragic situation, it is for this reason, we are giving a large window of opportunity so that they may avail the services freely. We are sure that this section of society would amply be compensated. If you my dear visitor are not a farmer do take the trouble of giving this information to those who may be in need of this service. This will be your tribute in improving the lot of farming community which has been neglected so long by all of us. Thanking you. Team – SubhaVaastu.com. More details available at Free Vastu Services page.
Days are changing, most of us sitting before FaceBook, WhatsAPP, Twitter, YouTube and paying attention to foreign websites, may be this would be the reason people does not have patience, Most of them forgotten our/their cultures, traditions, methods, systems and TIME. Just passing days by observing videos, after observing all these worst scenario in our society we thought to introduce some attractive devotional wallpapers. Let us experience our ancient and traditional Devotional Wallpapers
“Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Sherrilyn Kenyon . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Husband : I lost my wife, she went shopping & hasn't come back yet.
Inspector : What is her height?
Husband : I never checked.
Inspector : Slim or healthy?.
Husband : Not slim, can be healthy.
Inspector : Colour of eyes?
Husband : Sorry, Never noticed.
Inspector : Colour of hair?
Husband : Changes according to season.
Inspector : What was she wearing?
Husband : Not sure whether it was a dress or a suit.
Inspector : Was she driving?
Inspector : colour of the car?
Husband : Black Audi A8 with supercharged 3.0 litre V6 engine generating 333 horse power teamed with an eight-speed tiptronic automatic transmission with manual mode. And it has full LED headlights, which use light emitting diodes for all light functions and has a very thin scratch on the front left door and then the husband started crying...
Inspector: Don't worry sir, we will find your car.