- This Page Hits:457975
Vastu Shastra Tips For Bedroom | Master Bedrooms Vastu Tips | SubhaVaastu.com:
Vastu Shastra tips for Bedroom | Master Bedroom Vastu Tips) :- In olden days we enjoyed our life with all of our elders in a very big house (juggernaut Homes) and those are called as joint families, very beautiful days.
All members of the family enjoyed their life with blood relation. If health damaged to any member of the family, then all will sit and will serve them until recover from the health disorders.
But now a days our life has been restricted to very small rooms (Apartment or Flats) we accustomed for all these changes in our life, good or bad we don't know, but the thing seems to be most of the people are selecting only an apartment flat for their living, why we are selecting flats, some reasons are like security, we cannot built the home ourselves because of labour issues.
Cheaper price when compare with independent homes.
In olden days we may not met with hi tech thieves, but present days every thing is hi-tech, cheating is also hi-tech. We need security, that may be the reason we are choosing or selecting the apartment flat life.
In olden days ladies are only house wife and doing domestic works, but now both husband and wife has to work, otherwise saving may not be possible.
Now most of the people are suffering with heavy expenditures and lesser income. Expenditure is gradually increasing day by day. Vastu Our life style also changed, we are selecting the branded items.
For small things also many times we are visiting shopping malls for each and every domestic items and buying the unnecessary things either required or not required things from malls and scratching the credit card and later suffering with banker pressures.
Many people now saying that unnecessary things were bought while we visited shopping malls to buy only the required goods, our vision may change when seeing different things in the malls, that is why the Americans introduced this credit card system and due to it many people wrongly utilizing it and buying unnecessary items. If we carry only cash then we may buy "only" the necessary items with that cash. Once we go with starting scratching the credit cards at shopping malls then we buy more items from mall. Buy only the required items at shopping malls. When you are leaving to shopping malls don't carry credit cards, take only money or if necessary then carry only "debit cards".
Now coming to Vaastu Tips for Bedroom, you are well known that bedroom plays most crucial and vital role in Vastu Shastra. Best Expert Vastu Shastra Specialists are compulsory check the bedroom thoroughly while in their vastu consultancy.
Some vastu pandits may take atleast 5 to 10 minutes only in bedroom to observe each and every part and particularly location of the bedroom. Here they may not be wrong, because Vastu Tips for Bedroom is the most important in Vastu Shastra and in human life.
If home is skewed property and its a "-" (Minus) property then it may be a general that one may get Fearful dreams, Non Harmony in relation may be observed. If the house was inclined and it was "+" (Plus) then it may develop your growth in your profession and in your business etc.
1. In our Indian vastu shastra our expert vastu scholars given much importance to this bedroom part as each and every human being is spending atleast 6 to 9 hours in this room based on their sleeping habit. The main concept in our website is quality tips for a wonderful and peaceful living. Bed room is having its significance so that we wrote nearly 270 pages book only on bedroom Vaasthu, it was published in Telugu language only, we have plans to release in English and Hindi also shortly you may see them at this website, it may take some more time to publish the book in other language, it requires bolster resources to publish the books in other languages.
2. Bed room is not meant for discussions, enjoy with your life partner at bedroom, don't discuss the other things at bed room., if the vastu at bed room is good, you will enjoy the real sensual life and have a great rest at bed room without disturbances and mental tensions. If the vastu at bedroom is not good then you are think about all the bloody things and unnecessary issues and forgetting the family life and human sensual entertainment. Don't support to discuss the other matters at this room as this room is kept only for taking rest and human sensual activities etc. Cut the jokes at this room to get more relax and humor, life will be more happy if you made it like with some minimum principles.
3. Extending the Northeast portion or eshan (Ishan or Northeast) at bed room is most important point and we have shown many images in SubhaVaastu.com website, after so many experiments finally we discovered some extraordinary excellent powerful bedrooms., if any one construct bed rooms, they may get such support from us with a small and minor service charges. Before getting the bedroom plans, its better to have a complete vastu consultation from only an best vastu expert, its an ideal thought and wise decision. Only bedroom may not support the inhabitants in all other vastu results but this room is having its own discretion in getting good experience, if entire home was built with vastu principles then they have complete home with vastu principles, then they will have a good life.
4. Generally bed room is placed or constructed at Southwest (Nairuthi) corner of the house and most of the Vastu Consultant are saying this information only, if the outside of this bedroom is not worst then residents enjoy the real life, otherwise the residents of that bedroom may face problems and troubles. Surroundings plays a vital role in vastu shastra that we should not forget in our vastu consultancy. If the neighborhood vastu is good and supports the home, then master bedroom towards Southwest is the best idea.
In this image almost bed came into Southwest part in this bedroom, more space towards North and East directions, by applying more space for these two directions, automatically Northeast will be more than all other directions, less space towards Southwest, South and West directions. this is the concept and intelligent method or system. Generally residents may take rest/sleep approximately 7 to 8 hours here, (some may sleep 12 hours also) vastu counts on time, time is the most important factor in Vaasthu shastra, calculate the time where you are generally stays in your house. Residents generally stays most of time in a home would be at bedroom. Lots of secrets in vastu shastra. We will publish most of them here. Yes you may inform all these vastu secrets to your friends, they may also enjoy their peaceful life, applying vastu shastra is not a challenge and evil, its simple way of getting right directions force welcoming into our residing parts.
For comprehensive info on bedroom vastu, click this link Bedroom vastu
6. It is best to have the bedrooms in the South, South-West and West directions only. The first preference direction is the Southwest. At no cost should the bed room be built in the Northeast part. East and North bedrooms kept for your kids. Bread winner should not make the East or North bedroom as his own bedroom. It is not good for the house owner’s health and the financial well being to have his bed room in the Northeast, East or North. Some times the residents of that bed room may be facing lots of difficulties with others, mostly financial, health, sufferings from unnecessary expenditures etc.
7. People sleeping in South-East bedrooms may suffer from sleeplessness, anxiety and short temper. That is why many vastu consultants are not suppose to suggest the Southeast bedrooms for the bread winner.
8. The owner sleeping in Northwest bed rooms suffers instability, better to keep this Northwest bedroom for your daughters.
9. It is best for the house owner to sleep in the Southwest bedroom and in case Southwest bedroom is not possible then arrangement can be made in the South or West room as their bedroom.
10. Direction for the head to be placed while sleeping :
If the head is towards the South then, with sound sleep and lesser tensions also health improves.
If the head is towards the East, then improvement in knowledge.
If the head is towards the West then experience of little bit small ill health problems.
If the head is towards the North, then bad dreams, Ill health and disturbed sleep (Many doctors also opinioned the same when people sleep keeping their head towards North direction), vastu shastra is a proved science, in many cases it was found that the power of this science is great, but we are still working to prove on many other things in this science. Time will come to prove all things as per this science. We request all visitors to co-operate to prove all factors in this traditional Indian method.
11. Place the cupboard in the bedroom at South, West or Southwest(Nairuthi). The first preference is Southwest part. Now a days we don't have such space to keep the cupboards in bedroom as the room is very smaller in size, at this moment, inhabitants may arrange the cup boards towards Northwest or Southeast, but it should be ideally shown by with one Vastu Specialist.
12. Place the Bed at Southwest (Nairuthi) leaving some place at South, West and Southwest corners as shown in the above picture, the next best place is place the bed at South direction, the third best place is West direction. If the bed is placed at East side then ill-health observes, misunderstandings, male candidate has to face unnecessary words from his wife or with others., if the bed is placed at Southeast corner (Southeast) then has to experience the tension life, if the bed is placed at North then financial problems, ill-health, misunderstanding between family members, doubtful nature., if the bed is placed at Vayavya (Northwest) corner, many troubles has to face like financial disturbances, tension in business or tension with partners etc.
13. Square and rectangular shaped bedrooms are the best, so construct according to this method, the unsystematic typed bedrooms may not be fulfilled the residents needs. Care has to take on bed room construction because a place to unwind, let your hair down and put up your feet-all very casual and private activities. For all the time spent and the intimacy it demands, a bedroom takes very careful and detailed planning. Not because it is the most personal room in a house but because it is a room WHERE YOU DREAM and your dreams has come true.
14. The bed room is always observed very clean, the basic principle of not breaking up a room into little bits is equally applicable to the floor. That is why a room with a wall-to-wall carpet looks much bigger than a one with rugs scattered all over. However, given the Indian climatic conditions, maintaining carpets and rugs requires a huge effort and can only be risked in air conditioned and dust free environment. The latest option is laminate flooring and it does seem to have a lot of advantages, while also being aesthetically appealing and free from the hassles of ordinary wooden flooring. It should be noted that the same flooring sweeping through several rooms gives a better, more spacious Vastu Effects. Now a days many residents has air conditions in their sleeping rooms, becareful when the room is covered with wall to wall carpet, because these carpets deposited dust and virus or bacteria and may form health disorders to the inhabitants. If carpet is already there, maintain very regularly by washing it or clean with auto air cleaner machines. Very regularly you have to do this action, so you may maintain atleast free from bacteria.
15. In this image the bed at bedroom is at almost Nairuthi (Southwest) corner, you may plan to keep one stool or teapoy table towards East and North to place mini articles like phone, bed lamp etc, towards East or North side may also place one study table, that can be use to write letters, read books etc., the East side may be Television, the items should not touch the walls, if you kept these towards North or East, if you plan the same towards South or West then they may touch the walls too. Observe some space towards South and West direction to this bed. You may use the Northeast-east door or Northeast North door. You may fix the TV (with or without TV Stand) towards North or East as shown in this image. Here shown two doors and two TV's placement, this is for your kind information purpose only. Use only one door, regarding LCD television better to keep towards North wall, so no need to get pain by watching this TV, because your head is towards South direction and its most convenient watching the North placed TV.
For more information Click this Vastu for Bedroom Link
16. The bedroom of the head of the family should be in the South-west corner of the West side. If there are more than one floor, the head of the family should have a bed room on the upper storey in the Southwest corner of the West direction. This room is also good for adult married children. But under no condition it should be a bedroom of the younger children. There are clashes and unnecessary quarrels in the house. A bedroom in the South direction can also be tolerated. If you have more space or you have a bigger house, then you may plan every thing by discussing with one expert vastu consultant and provide the most facilitated rooms for your family members.
17. While sleeping, make sure that everyone sleeps with his or her head pointing towards the South direction, so legs will come towards North direction. Keeping head towards North direction should be completely avoided, as it acts as a source of nightmares and disturbed sleep.
18. Avoid placing the divine idols in the bedroom, and also divine photo frames. If you compulsory requires almighty photo at bedroom then keep it at East direction, so when you get up from bed see his feet first and later see his face.
19. As a part of Vastu guidelines for bedroom, if you want to have a bookshelf in your bedroom, then West or Southwest corner is apt for this purpose or even South direction is also good place to keep the book shelf.
20. The beds should be of good quality wood. They should be solid and must not be shaky. The mattress should provide good support to the body while resting. Box beds are ideally not recommended, but due to paucity of space in houses these days, getting rid of box beds is easier said than done. Make sure you De-clutter and sort out things kept in the box-beds from time to time. Shoes and chappals should not be kept under a bed try to keep the area under the bed, as clean as possible. Your bedroom should be a place where you can totally get relaxed.
Keep objects that remind you of unfinished tasks out of the room, or at least out of sight. A bedroom should be aesthetically designed with soothing colors and pictures. Have pleasant pictures associated with happy memories around you. If the room is so wide then the foot of the bed should not directly face the Northeast-east or Northeast-north door of the room. At any cost the bed should not be placed under a beam. The Southwest area of the bedroom should not be kept empty. Keep heavy furniture or an almira here. Not recommending to keep your temple/pooja at bedrooms, if you are living in only one room, then you may place temple towards Northeast only, single rooms are common in many cities now a days for example we found such rooms in Sharjah, Dubai, Mumbai etc.
21. Avoid fixing doors in the Southwest of the bedroom, otherwise you will suffer with ill health, sudden damage to your sovereignty, weak in finance, disturbed life with no peace etc.
22. The main bedroom should be on the Southwest part of the home. If there is an upper story or first floor in the house, the master bedroom may be on this upper floor and that to in the Southwest corner. Adult married children can also use this room. Younger children, however, should not use it because that will cause trouble in the household. Please note that this Southwest bedroom is good for the bread winners.
23. Bedrooms on the Northeast part/direction/side of the house will also cause trouble.
24.Bedroom walls may be painted a light rose, dark blue, dark green, gray, etc, there is no specific rule for the painting of this room, if you feels that you likes some colors then you may go with that colors. Some authorities say that the walls should not be painted white or a light yellow. The door should be set in the East, West or North, and should ideally be one door not two doors. Nothing wrong happens if that room door is having two planks or single big door. If you require you may go with light colors or bright colours at North and East walls, dark colors may be used at South or West directions, as we said that colors may not be in vastu shastra, but it applies to our brain waves, so select only your interested color at this room.
25. One should sleep in his own house with his head facing South or East. If one is staying in some others house, or while traveling, he may sleep with his head at facing West but the first preference may always goes to South or East direction only. One should never sleep with his head facing North. Avoid North to keep your head.
Benefits if you keep your head towards South direction : Your head to the South means positive magnetic energy comes from the North direction, the blood in our body contains iron, making your body magnetic with the positive polarity in your head. When you sleep with your head to the North direction while sleeping, these two positive polarities repel each other, disrupting the flow of bold and affecting your sleep and health that is why even many researchers and doctors also not recommending to sleep by keeping our head towards North direction.
26. Upon rising from bed/ get up from bed, the right foot should be placed on the floor first. If one is interested to study/studying in the bedroom, then facing towards East direction may be good. The wardrobe may be located on the Northwest or Southwest side of the bedroom. TV is good towards East or North direction. Room Heaters are good at Southeast and air conditioners may be located in the South or West directions, so cooling spreads entire room easily.
27. At night it is advisable to keep a light burning / switch on the light at entire night. Pitch dark bedrooms are not good and not recommended the entire darkness at bedrooms. Mild lighting is recommended. We are not recommending the red colour. Generally we are recommending white, blue, green etc. The bulb should not directly on to your eyes, it should be placed not to disturb your sleep. If the light exactly opposite to your eyes, though your eyes were closed, but your eye ball will catch that light lighting and you may not have easily dropped into sleep. Think on each and every thing you may also get very good ideas and it may became good luck to you.
28. The bed room flooring should be higher than all the other rooms flooring, so that the owner of the house will enjoy the standard, please note that if this room should only be towards Southwest.
29. The main entrance to the bedroom will always be at Northeast corner either towards East or North sides. Some where we observed the Northwest or Southeast entrance doors, that would be wrong entrances.
30. If the bed room door is not possible to fix at Northeast corner, (generally Southwest bedrooms, Northeast side door is recommended) then fix at towards East or North directions.
31. Try not to sleep in direct alignment with sharp corners. Sharp corners act as energy spears and create stress in the nervous system. There is not serenity in a room that has sharp corners except by softening them by placing plants in front of them. You can also try moving your bed away from direct alignment with them.
See this picture, here is one iron safe, keep this type of heavy items at Southwest corner of the bedroom, and better to keep on the small Chapta (constructed with solid rocks). The door should be openable towards North or second best is East direction. The back of this iron safe should be towards South, the next best is West side i.e., the door has to opens towards East direction. Keep atleast 6 inches open space at back of this iron safe or cash box. Generally heavy weights are good to keep towards Southwest part of your sleeping room.
Click this link for more information onBedrooms These wood almirah or cup board may be kept at Southeast or Northwest sides at bedrooms, if already the heavier almirah was occupied towards Southwest. The doors of this type almirahs may be openable towards East or South. If the almirah placed at Southeast corner then the door may be openable towards North as first preference and West side as second preference. These type of almira's should be kept on the general flooring only. Please note that if you have any iron safe towards Southwest direction then this wooden almira may be placed towards above recommended areas, if you don't have iron safe towards Southwest direction, then this almira may be placed at Southwest corner or direction. Don't forget this tip. Shortly we will upload some more best vastu shastra tips for bedroom.
Where to keep our head, cot in a Bedroom, where to keep the almira and many more things, we spent lots of money only on this Bedroom link. Don't forget to visit this link.
34. Windows are good towards Southeast-south or Northwest-west at Southwest Master Bedroom. If the room is more spacious and outer side is having good vastu support then you may plan South or West windows. General recommendation is smaller windows are good at this portions.
35. Floor level may be elevated than all other rooms floor level, if the master bedroom is towards Southwest direction.
36. If the master bedroom is towards North, East or Northeast and there is no chance to change this bedroom to any other directions, then floor level may be depressed on all other parts of the home. Please note that what ever you are going to do, it should be done only after getting suggestions from one expert vastu consultant, otherwise you may loose many things. Vastu experts personal visit is required for your future happiness and security.
Above all the vastu tips the most important this is keep this room as much as clean and attractive to have good vibrations and most energetic.
- Is Vastu shastra works in USA also?
- If I keep mini refrigerator in my bedroom, is it effect in anyway?
- Show me some good ideas how to locate beds in our master bedroom?
- In our bedroom two single cot is good or double cot is good for a couple?
- Total how many plots/sites are there, what are their names and importance?
- I want to know the best head positions or sleeping positions as per Vastu Shastra?
- Is my cot or bed is towards South, is it right or I have to move it towards Southwest?
- I purchased one land for Nursing home/hospital, is it necessary to follow vastu principles?
- I wish to discover one thing regarding my personal children bed room Vaastu Shastra Ideas?
- My friend told me that even doctors are also saying that North direction facing sleep is not good?
- I want to know some inauspicious positions of bed or cot in a bedroom, so that I can avoid them?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
Hello Sir, My name is Bharathi. Me and my husband have been reading your articles closely. We really appreciate the effort put by you to share your knowledge about vastu and it’s effects - Bharathi - USA.
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
We are all aware of the evils of eve-teasing and stalking and the fairer gender are physically attacked with acid. The victim . . . . For more details Free Vastu Services page.
"Work hard, persevere, and have self-belief. More importantly, be true to who you are" - "Peta Searle".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Patient: "Oh doctor, I’m just so nervous. This is my first operation."
Doctor: "Don't worry. Mine too."