- Hits: 133442
OM NAMAH SIVAYA
POOJYAYA RAGHAVENDRAYA SATHYA DHARMA VRATHAAYACHA
BHAJATHAAM KALPA VRUKSHAAYA NAMATHAAM KAMADHENAVE.
Vastu Shastra Tips For Pooja Room | Temple | Puja :
Vaasthu Shastra Tips for Puja Room : Pooja room , means a personal room for God, our beloved God,
In olden days particularly in India many residents providing or constructing one pooja room (Called as God Room, Temple, Mandhir, Bhajana room, deity room, worship place, almighty place, Prayer room etc). So many years were passed and generations changed, problem came with space, now the pooja room converted into pooja shelf, now a days inhabitants placing god idols at shelves or cup board only, some times though having money but cannot have sufficient provided place, this change was happens only because of availability of space and time, now many residents does not have time to clean the room, or no place to provide pooja room or not interested to do pooja, there are many reasons behind it. Now our life become too much busy, don't have convenient time to do all the traditional performances at home. That is why many residents don't like to providing one room for pooja and doing prayers there. We may not blame people, the system was changed now, due to tight schedules, less time we just keep on postponing pooja works. We observed some body kept only stickers at their home. So no need to clean the shelf or pooja room. This change appearing only because of lack of space, not have much time etc.
But fortunately every body is having lots of time in praying god to grant money, good job, life, business, children, education, foreign trips, peace, health and wealth, abnormal requirements with formal prayers. Gradually increases selfishness. Require more money without hard work, require bungalows, cars, staff, offices, factory etc but should not do hard work, making plans to get easy money. Hard earned money blesses beautiful and satisfaction to us. So earn money with your hard work. Don't like to search for easy money and don't hunt for other's hard earnings money. Chase for good work, develop trust in between your clients or customers, automatically you will get 100% work. Follow exact system which is respectable as per law of land. God also likes who earn money with hard work, it will be with you life long.
Which room is the correct place for deity , we shall discuss all the important things here about our beloved deity/god. As per Vastu shastra Northeast corner is the right and correct place for the pooja room. Please see this link to know more information on Northeast pooja room. But according to the latest scientific researches we found that this place(Northeast) should be very clean, we should not construct or put any thing at this place. In our researches we found that the placement of pooja room at Northeast corner is one way its right and another way its wrong, why because, our elders are very intelligent and well wishers of future generations, in taking importance of next generations they implemented this system of pooja room at Ishan (Northeast) corner and saying that these rules as Vaasthu principles. Salute to their thought. They are always right.
Why the elders done like this, there is a great reason behind it. Actually as per the vastu shastra Northeast corner walk is very good and most developed cause for human beings, in taking view of this, they implied this rule as pooja room should be at Eshan/Ishan/Northeast corner, and also another two reasons are invented that, Ishan place should always be clean, and Ishan place should always be less weight, in taking consideration of all these factors they implemented this rule as pooja room should be at Ishan corner. Thanks to our elders, well wishers.
1. Pooja room should always clean and no other things has to be kept, except pooja materials.
2. Pooja room should not be planned towards Southwest (Nairuthi/Nirruthi) corner of the house.
3. Pooja should not be placed at Ishan ( Northeast ) corner of the house, but here with some specifications we can put or install or construct the pooja room at Ishan corner with care, though this Northeast is quite familiar to residents to plan for the mandhir but before going to do it, best to get suggestion from one experienced vastu consultant, or you may read articles at this page Northeast puja mandir
4. Pooja room Gods be seated at East facing and residents has to sit and worship God by seeing towards West direction.
5. Pooja room Gods be seated at West facing and while doing pooja inhabitants has to face towards East direction.
6. Pooja room may be constructed at Agneya ( Southeast ) corner, with some conditions
7. Pooja room may be planned at Vayavya ( Northwest ) corner, with some vaastu terms.
8. At any cost pooja room should not be placed at out side of the house, if so with some specifications we may do it, but be careful.
9. Four side walk is auspicious for pooja room, try it, but only with severe specifications. Consult for good experienced vasthu expert, in this scenario you may plan at Southwest, but each and every thing should be properly planned, if any thing goes wrong entire system may be failed.
10. Air should be free passed at pooja room, it should not be totally closed, or air tightened, so make sure that there should be windows at puja mandir. If air is not circulated, bad smells generated and overall its negative for the residents.
11. Continuous chanting of your interesting god is good at pooja room, it may be by our mouth or by a sound player.
12. Pooja room may be seated at Brahmastan (middle of the house is called Brahmastan), here also many people keeping wrong and suffering, if any body requires to keep puja mandhir at this point, then without vastu specialist advice don't take any decision.
13. At pooja room Gods may face to East or West, sometimes North also good, some says that South is not good, but we did not found such bad things when doing prayers to God facing towards South direction, we understand that due to entire vastu point, we should taken care of this decision. Please note that devotion only counts, not the pooja items offered to god. Blessings is important, pray god with clear heart, god cannot bend for our offerings. He is the supreme, remember always about it. God, the SUPREME power of Universe. As much as the time you are providing to God, that much of time also you may get chance to get for his blessings. Keep everything clean and clear the dust, dirt from the room. Make sure that arrange the pleasant atmosphere to have his blessings.
14. To get immediate blessings some are planned to sleep at this room, one should not sleep at Pooja Room. Pooja room is kept only for God.
15. Some body is living only in one room, so he/she has to sleep and cook at that same room only, at this moment, place god photos or idols at one shelve and be close it with screen or window, but max try for wholes to that window. Whenever we want to pray we can pray by opening the screen (or doors) and one should close the same, after the prayer.
16. As far as possible better to decorate the pooja room/Puja room door with auspicious symbols like the image of Ganesh or OM, swasthik symbols etc.
17. Take maximum precautions that puja mandir should not touch the walls of latrine or bathroom.
18. The person performing the pooja should either face towards the East or West or North (permitted with expert advise).
19. Without performing bath don't enter into pooja room. Enter into puja mandir only after completing the bath.
20. Clean the pooja room everyday. Atleast perform bath to Gods atleast once in a week.
21. Tulasi or Thulasi (Basil Plant) should be planted at house premises, it is must for every house either they belongs to any caste or religion like Christian, Islam, Hindu, Jain, Sikh etc. Basil Plant is a medicated plant and good for health and wealth.
22. Don't come before God (near to pooja room) with shoes and chapplas. Don't make the surroundings dirty.
23. Who respects God in their house, they will get positive powers support in their regular life.
24. Regularly put flowers at this room.
25. You may happily put pooja materials, like oil, thread, match stick box, cleaning towel etc in that room, but should not expose openly. Keep them all in a box or rack.
26. Always keep one light switched on in this room.
27. Require good ventilation, air flow is required, if air is freely passing in that room that means oxygen is also in good percentage and automatically you will have peace in that room, if there is no oxygen you may never get peace in that room.
28. You may plan for tiles or good paint for this room. What ever the system you are following it should be most attractive and tidy.
29. Using the puja materials should not be used to other works. Like cleaning towel should not be used for other purposes in the house. It should be use only at pooja room, not for other rooms.
30. Daily clean this room. Remove the spider nets if there is any.
31. Make plan for getting good smells in that room. You may keep one sandal piece in this room to spread good smells. You will get sandal pieces at Lepakshi stores in Andhra Pradesh and in many shopping malls also now we may get these small sandal wood.
32. Don't put god idols, photo frames directly on the floor, you may plan for one wood plank, or mandhahasam and keep some news papers or white papers and then only keep god idols there.
33. Continuity god songs playing in that room is also so nice. Plan for that, now a days we are getting android apps to run loop music.
34. If one has Northeast pooja mandir, make sure that there should not be any pials or dais or rock/cement platform in that room. Best to keep god idols in an cup board and plan for fix it within the Northeast-east wall, after doing this the cupboard itself within the wall only, if its not possible to do there, you may positioned by an hinge etc to the same Eastern Northeast wall.
35. Sounds of Indian ancient musical instrumental like Sitar, Tabala, Shehnai, Harmonium, Gettuvadyam, Gitar, Sarod, Flute, Veena, Mridangam, Nagaswaram, Piano, Tabla, Saxophone, Chenda, Violin, Tambura makes home very happy. Practice it, observe the changes in your residence. Your house will become sweet home then.
36. The door which is used for the puja mandir may plan with bells. Now a days many corpentors are doing only this doors for all pooja mandirs.
37. Some body would likes to make one water tap in puja ghar only, yes you may plan for that, no problem at all, if there is a water tap then you should plan for the water outgoing hole, make sure that there should not be any leakages to that water tap. This water tap is so nice to clean the god idols with that water directly and you may use water for cleaning the mandir room.
This Vastu Shastra Tips for Pooja Room link has to be modified. Your inputs are highly appreciated here. Make our human beings all happy and peaceful living.
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided Vaastu consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vaastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative Vaastu website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative.Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in vastushastra and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of vasthushastra, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking into vaastu consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of vaastu information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vaastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take vaastu advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house vaastu - Padma - Boston - USA
I have consulted SubhaVaastu (Suresh Gaaru) during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from Subhavaastu. He is very knowledgeable about vaastu and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know Vaastu and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own vaastu (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
- Where should I keep my head while sleeping in bedroom?
- What are the vastu effects and how I am affected by them?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in India, I would like to get consultation?
- I require to get comprehensive knowledge informaiton of all states in India?
- We are looking to buy a home in USA, which direction swimming pool is auspicious?
- I completed vastu corrections to my property, when can I expect positive results to our home?
These days sudden deaths particularly in road accidents has become very common causing many mothers, wife's, sisters loosing their bread winner. As is common in our country women are not economically independent. They are either dependent on father or husband or son. Consequently they incur a great psychological shock of prosecuting life on the demise of the bread winner. The shock is unbearable. To mitigate this situation as a first step we have decided to render free vastu consultancy services for such category of females till the end of this month November 2016. This is irrespective of any other compensation these people might get from Insurance and other sources. We do hope that this would help the women in distress when they loose the bread winner. The bread winner may be husband or son or brother. We pray that visitors to our website would popularize this FACILITY so that people in need are not deprived of Free Vastu Services click this link for more info.
120 days FREE services to Chennai People Successfully completed Chennai Rains
Almost 60 days free vastu services given to 3 Girls families. Free Vastu Services to 3 Girl Families
People in Kollam faced a terrible fire accident, by seeing their unexplainable painful sufferings we thought to serve them total free vastu consultation Kollam Fire Accident
10 Vastu house Plans were published at this link.
India, by nature, is a peace loving country. It, since time immemorial, had no evil eye on any other nation. This land given birth to many great personalities like Vivekananda, Mahatma Gandhi, Abdul Kalam etc. The birth of Rama, Krishna and Buddha are legendary but infact it was proved. This has been the place where Dharma- Virtue - has been well protected and in fact nourished. When in distress great personalities like Hazarath Nizamuddin and in recent years His Holiness Dalai Lama have taken refuge here to serve humanity. In spite of this URI incident (18 soldiers were killed ) has happened the psyche of India is shaken. The country is taking all necessary steps to prevent/pre empt such situations. Huge sums of money are being spent in acquiring modern equipment and weaponry. While constructing new premises or modifying existing one's kindly consult us so that correct scientific principles conducive to the requirements are met with. We from SubhaVaastu urge the Government of India to consult us in this regard. Vaastu is science (not engineering) of construction lives with harmony. It helps harmonising various natural forces that are prevalent in nature so that a conducive environment is available to take appropriate decisions at all times. This science is both for residential as well as office buildings, already many buildings were constructing for Army officers, we are ready to serve with free vastu consultancy to enable officers to get success in their ventures. We request media and other agencies to take up this matter with government to help achieve the objective service to our nation India. For more information on Free Vastu Consultancy Services to Military here is the link.
Days are changing, people does not have patience, many were sitting before FaceBook and Twitter and paying attention to foreign websites. Most of them forgotten our/their cultures, traditions, methods, systems. Just passing time by observing videos, after observing many changes in our society we thought to introduce most attractive devotional wallpapers. Let us check Devotional Wallpapers
"Real courage is when you know you're licked beore you begin, but you begin anway and see it through no matter what. - Harper Lee.
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Sherrilyn Kenyon . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
"No," replies the wife, "he was just trying to tell you he isn’t our Kittu."