- This Page Hits:190483
Pooja Room Vastu Shastra Tips | Temple | Puja Vastu Tips
OM NAMAH SIVAYA
POOJYAYA RAGHAVENDRAYA SATHYA DHARMA VRATHAAYACHA
BHAJATHAAM KALPA VRUKSHAAYA NAMATHAAM KAMADHENAVE.
Vaasthu Shastra Tips for Puja Room: Pooja room, means a personal room for God, our beloved and Respectable God,
In olden days particularly in India many residents constructing one pooja room (generally, pooja room called as a prayer room, God Room, Temple, Mandhir, Bhajana room, deity room, worship place, almighty room, etc).
Years passed and generations changed, now a big problem arising with space, now the pooja room converted into pooja shelf, nowadays inhabitants placing god idols at shelves or cupboard only, some times though having Money but cannot have sufficient provided place, this change happened only because of availability of space.
Unfortunateyly, many inhabitants do not have adequate time to clean the pooja room or no place to provide pooja room or not interested to do pooja, there are many reasons behind it.
Now our life becomes too much busy, don't have a convenient time to do all the traditional performances at Home.
That is why residents don't like to providing one room for pooja and doing prayers. We may not blame people, the system was changed, due to tight schedules, less time causing keep on postponing pooja works.
We observed somebody kept only stickers at their home. So no need to clean the shelf or pooja room even. This change appearing only because of lack of space and time etc.
But fortunately everybody is having lots of time in praying God to bless them with money, good job, life, business, children, education, foreign trips, peace, health and wealth, abnormal requirements with formal prayers.
Gradually increasing selfishness. Require more money without hard work, require bungalows, cars, staff, offices, Factory, etc but should not do hard work and making plans to get easy money.
Hard earned money blesses a beautiful and satisfying life. Earn money with your hard work. Don't like to search for easy money and don't hunt to pull other's hard-earned money into your pockets.
Chase for good work, develop trust in between your clients or customers, automatically you will get 100% work. Follow the exact system which is respectable as per law of land. God also likes who earn money with hard work, it will be with you life long.
Which Room is Correct For Pooja Room
As per Vastu shastra Northeast corner is the best place for pooja room. This NE location is the right and correct place for performing prayers and placing god idols. But according to the latest scientific researches, we found that this place (Northeast) should be very clean, we should not construct or put anything at this place.
In our researches we found that the placement of pooja room at Northeast corner is one way its right and another way its wrong, why because, our elders are very intelligent and well-wishers of future generations, in taking importance of next generations they implemented this system of pooja room at northeast corner and saying that these rules as Vaasthu principles. Salute to their thought. They are always right. But research as per the latest requirements and latest developments is also the most significant strategy for peaceful life.
Please see this link to know more information on Northeast pooja room.
Why our elders framed rules that Pooja room should be at the northeast and what is the main reason behind their thought?
Actually as per the Vastu shastra principles, the northeast corner walk is very good and this could be the most developed reason for human beings. In taking view of this, they implied NE pooja room should be at Northeast corner, and also another two reasons are invented that, Northeast place should always be clean, and Northeast place should always be less weight, in taking consideration of all these factors they implemented this rule as pooja room should be at Northeast corner.
1. Pooja room should always clean and no other things have to be kept, except pooja materials.
2. Pooja room should not be planned towards Southwest (Southwest direction homes) corner of the house.
3. Pooja should not be placed at Northeast corner of the house, but here with some specifications we can put or install or construct the pooja room at Northeast corner with care, though this Northeast is quite familiar to residents to plan for the Mandhir but before going to do it, best to get suggestion from one experienced vastu consultant, or you may read articles at this page Northeast puja mandir
4. Pooja room Gods be seated at East facing and residents has to sit and worship God by seeing towards West direction.
5. Pooja room Gods be seated at West facing and while doing pooja inhabitants has to face towards East direction.
6. Pooja room may be constructed at Agneya ( Southeast ) corner, with some conditions
7. Pooja room may be planned at Northwest ( Northwest ) corner, with some vaastu terms.
8. At any cost, pooja room should not be placed at outside of the house (house vastu), if so with some specifications we may do it, but be careful.
9. Four sidewalks is auspicious for pooja room, try it, but only with severe specifications. Consult for good experienced Vastu Expert, in this scenario you may plan at Southwest, but each and everything should be properly planned, if anything goes wrong entire system may be failed.
10. Air should be free passed at pooja room, it should not be totally closed, or air tightened, so make sure that there should be windows (Windows vastu) at puja mandir. If air is not circulated, bad smells generated and overall its negative for the residents.
11. Continuous chanting of your interesting god is good at pooja room, it may be by our mouth or by a sound player.
12. Pooja room may be seated at Brahmastan (middle of the house is called Brahmastan), here also many people keeping wrong and suffering, if anybody requires to keep puja mandhir at this point, then without vastu specialist advice don't take any decision.
13. At pooja room Gods may face to East or West, sometimes North also good, some says that South is not good, but we did not found such bad things when doing prayers to God facing towards South direction, we understand that due to entire Vaastu point, we should take care of this decision.
Please note that devotion only counts, not the pooja items offered to god. Blessings is important, pray god with a clear heart, God cannot bend for our offerings. He is the supreme, remember always about it, develop fidelity, piety, loyalty or worship honestly, then God will be yours, God the SUPREME power of the Universe.
As much as the time you are providing to God, that much of time also you may get a chance to get for his blessings. Keep everything clean and clear the dust, dirt from the room. Make sure that arrange a pleasant atmosphere to have his blessings.
14. To get immediate blessings some are planned to sleep at this room, one should not sleep at Pooja Room. Pooja room is kept only for God.
15. Somebody is living only in one room, so he/she has to sleep and cook at that same room only, at this moment, place god photos or idols at one shelve and be close it with screen or Windows, but max try for wholes to that window. Whenever we want to pray we can pray by opening the screen (or doors) and one should close the same, after the prayer.
16. As far as possible better to decorate the pooja room / Puja room door with auspicious symbols like the image of Ganesh or OM, Swastik symbols, etc.
17. Take maximum precautions that puja mandir should not touch the walls of latrine or bathroom.
18. The person performing the pooja should either face towards the East or West or North (permitted with expert advise).
19. Without performing bath don't enter into pooja room. Enter into puja mandir only after completing the bath.
20. Clean the pooja room every day. At least perform bath to Gods at least once in a week.
21. Tulasi or Thulasi (Basil Plant) should be planted at house premises, it is must for every house either they belong to any caste or religion like Christian, Islam, Hindu, Jain, Sikh etc. Basil Plant is a medicated plant and good for health and wealth.
22. Don't come before God (near to pooja room) with shoes and chappals. Don't make the surroundings dirty.
23. Who respects God in their House, they will get positive powers to support in their regular life.
24. Regularly put flowers at this room.
25. You may happily put pooja materials, like oil, thread, match stick box, cleaning towel etc in that room, but should not expose openly. Keep them all in a box or rack.
26. Always keep one light switched on in this room.
27. Require good ventilation, airflow is required, if air is freely passing in that room that means oxygen is also in good percentage and automatically you will have peace in that room, if there is no oxygen you may never get peace in that room.
28. You may plan for tiles or good paint for this room. Whatever the system you are following it should be most attractive and tidy.
29. Using the puja materials should not be used to other works. Like cleaning towel should not be used for other purposes in the house. It should be used only at pooja room, not for other rooms.
30. Daily clean this room. Remove the spider nets if there is any.
31. Make plan for getting good smells in that room. You may keep one sandal piece in this room to spread good smells. You will get sandal pieces at Lepakshi stores in Andhra Pradesh and in many shopping malls also now we may get these small sandalwood.
32. Don't put god idols, photo frames directly on the floor, you may plan for one wood plank, or Mandhahasam and keep some news papers or white papers and then only keep god idols there.
33. Continuity god songs playing in that room is also so nice. Plan for that, nowadays we are getting android apps to run loop music.
34. If one has Northeast pooja mandir, make sure that there should not be any structural platform or dais or rock/cement platform in that room. Best to keep god idols in a cupboard and plan for fix it within the Northeast-east wall, after doing this the cupboard itself within the wall only, if its not possible to do there, you may be positioned by a hinge, etc to the same Eastern Northeast wall.
35. Sounds of Indian ancient musical instruments like Sitar, Tabala, Shehnai, Harmonium, Gettuvadyam, Gitar, Sarod, Flute, Veena, Mridangam, Nagaswaram, Piano, Tabla, Saxophone, Chenda, Violin, Tambura makes the home very happy. Practice it, observe the changes in your residence. Your house will become sweet home then.
36. The door which is used for the puja mandir may plan with bells. Nowadays many carpenters are doing only these doors for all pooja mandir.
37. Somebody would like to make one water tap in puja Ghar only, yes you may plan for that, no problem at all, if there is a water tap then you should plan for the water outgoing hole, make sure that there should not be any leakages to that water tap. This water tap is so nice to clean the god idols with that water directly and you may use water for cleaning the mandir room.
38. Don't keep Pooja Mandir under the beam. Residents should not sit under the beam while doing pooja. If there is no any way except to place Pooja Mandir under the beam then better to go with POP (Plaster of Paris), if it's also not possible to do with a POP then residents may plan to cover the beam with cart board or Plywood to nullify the negative impacts of such.
This Vastu Shastra Tips for Pooja Room link has to be modified. Your inputs are highly appreciated here. Make our human beings all happy and peaceful living.
Vastu Related Links:
Keeping Door Bells To The Pooja Room Is Important In Vastu Shastra?
Yes, this is essential to have such a positive vibes. When bells are ringing in a home, it attracts positive vibrations, this is required for every home. Any religion people can also place bells door for their prayer room.
How Many Bells Required For Pooja Room Door
We found many homes having 66 doors bells for their pooja mandhir. Some pooja room doors has 28 door bells and some puja room doors have 44 doorbells. Hanging bells governs positive vibes in the home. Our suggestion is also to have hanging bells to the pooja room. Number is not important, but having the doorbells to the door is important. Don't concentrate on counting of the door bells. Try to implement to your puja ghar.
- Is actually Northeast part Pooja Space good or bad?
- Who is best vastu consultant in India, how do contact them?
- Planting trees at Northeast corner doing any harm to residents?
- Can I get Guru Raghavendra Poorna Bhodha audio Mantra here?
- What is Northeast, why every body is giving most importance on it?
- How you can conquer through sick wellness via vastu technology assist?
- Vastu consultant in New Jersey how to take the vastu shastra consultancy?
- House structure vastu, how can I create actual dwellings need to know concepts?
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
Hello Sir, My name is Bharathi. Me and my husband have been reading your articles closely. We really appreciate the effort put by you to share your knowledge about vastu and it’s effects - Bharathi - USA.
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
We are seeing families becoming victims of excessive drinking habits of the males/head of the family. Basically, starting with social habits drinking has taken proportions beyond the social mandate. This is because of weakness of mind. People become slaves of such habits very often. Mental weaknesses . . . . For more details Free Vastu Services page.
"Great Thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, but great actions speak to all mankind" - "Theodore Roosevelt".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
"An old grandma brings a bus driver a bag of peanuts every day.”
At beginning the bus driver enjoyed the peanuts but after a week of eating them he asked: "Please granny, don't bring me peanuts anymore. Have them yourself.”
"The granny answers: "You know, I don't have teeth anymore. I just prefer to suck the chocolate around them”.