- Hits: 81630
Vastu Shastra Tips for Bathroom | Toilet | SubhaVaastu.com:
Vaasthu Shastra Tips for Bathrooms | Toilets | Lavatory : In olden days our elders plan to provide bathrooms or toilets at outside of our house, still in more villages most of the villagers are not interested to construct the bathrooms at inside the house. There is a good reason for their idea. Because bathroom means dirt or dust cleaning room and toilet means discharging our digestion stuff. So it should not be inside at house, bad smell creates ill health problems.
Now our living style is different and we don't have such space to provide bathrooms at outside. We are constructing everything in one roof because of place problem, we dont have more spacious area to built with all amenities. We cannot expect the future, may be our next generations may have to construct all in one room, or 2 portions in one room also including all along with bathrooms. It may happens, please wait. Apartment life is very common for us. But in some fast developing cities, only in one apartment flat, there are 3 families in three bedrooms. All together uses one kitchen by placing their utensils at each corner. This system was very familiar in Dubai.
In Sharjah we observed one apartment, here each floor has many rooms just like flats. Each room is having toilet. No other extra place for keeping any thing in that room, inhabitants using the room for sleeping, pooja, kitchen, toilet, balcony etc and every thing. There is no other place for them except only one room including every thing to keep the warm cloths to dry. Very painful. What next in the future. One room may be shared by two or three families. One family may be in lower and one is at middle and third family may be upper just like in train berths, what happens to our mankind. Its only because of heavy growth in population. Is vastu applicable for this only one room. Yes, we must observe the entrance door and location of the toilet.
1. If the room is facing towards East then the bathroom has to be placed at Southeast or Northwest part.
If the room is North facing then the toilet or bathroom may be best suitable towards Northwest or Southeast also.
If the room is facing towards West direction then toilet or bathroom has to come towards Southeast.
If the room is facing towards South direction then the toilet may be placed towards Northwest direction.
2. Bathrooms are placed at some corners like Agneya (Southeast) and Vayavya (Northwest), but we have to leave the Nairuthi (Southwest) and Eshan or Ishan (Northeast) corners, here we have some principles how to leave space at Southwest or Northeast etc has to be get from one expert vastu consultant. He guides you the exact dimensions after visiting the property or he may come out with your question.
3. Generally the Southwest toilet or bathroom may not provide good results to the residents, so don't plan toilets at Southwest corners.
4. At South direction bathrooms flooring should have upper than the flooring at remaining house flooring, except Southwest
5. At West direction bathrooms flooring should have upper than the flooring at remaining house flooring, except Southwest
6. At East direction bathrooms flooring should have lower than the flooring at remaining house flooring.
7. At North direction bathrooms flooring should have lower than the flooring at remaining house flooring.
8. At East and North direction bathrooms if the flooring is elevated than the remaining part of the house then the used water may enter into the house, (matter from www.subhavaastu.com) so we have to placed or construct one small obstructive dais type.
9. At South and West side directions bathrooms the windows must be smaller in size is good.
10. At East and North side directions bathrooms the windows must be as bigger as possible, check the privacy concerns at your end.
11. The door must be at right place according to vastu shastra.
12. Particularly at Northwest and Southeast corners bathrooms we must have to take full care in placing the doors. These doors must be placed at correct places according to vaastu shastra. For example for the Southeast corner toilet, the Northeast-north or North door is so nice. Or you may place Northwest-west door is also good. For Northwest toilet the Northeast-east door is very good, if not possible the second best is Southeast-south is the ideal one.
13. You can place the bathroom at Eshan corner, but you must have to take suggestion before placing at this corner from an experienced vastu consultant. Generally we are not recommending the toilets at Northeast corner, some body may require only bathroom then by seeing all other things and come out from obstructions and objections then only may plan at Northeast on some circumstances. In general Northeast toilet is not suggested by us. Some times it may too harm to the entire home.14. For any bathroom don’t place the door to go outside, if its very needed to you, then after discussing with one good experienced vasthu consultant, (this matter is came from www.subhavaastu.com) then only you may plan. Please note that doors are playing a maximum vital role in vaasthu shastra. Don’t forget about doors.
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided Vaastu consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vaastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative Vaastu website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative.Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in vastushastra and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of vasthushastra, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking into vaastu consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of vaastu information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vaastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take vaastu advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house vaastu - Padma - Boston - USA
I have consulted SubhaVaastu (Suresh Gaaru) during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from Subhavaastu. He is very knowledgeable about vaastu and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know Vaastu and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own vaastu (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
- Where should I keep my head while sleeping in bedroom?
- What are the vastu effects and how I am affected by them?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in India, I would like to get consultation?
- I require to get comprehensive knowledge informaiton of all states in India?
- We are looking to buy a home in USA, which direction swimming pool is auspicious?
- I completed vastu corrections to my property, when can I expect positive results to our home?
In our culture women are highly venerated. However generally it is seen in each and every incident they are the ones at the receiving end. Some how or other she is the target for all situations particularly when things are not doing well. Rather we make it that the cause of all evils is woman only. If in this unfortunate situation, if she loses her husband or is divorced her life is hell and she bares the brunt. Where a woman is not respected every body suffers and where they are respected and venerated every adverse situation can be overcome. Pray we realize this soon. Helping women who are in distress is a noble cause. we from SubhaVaastu would like to help such women who are in need of help like this. Widowed women and divorcees may contact us for FREE vastu consultation till end of January 2017. With this small service we do hope some relief is possible for such women who are in need of these services and cannot afford otherwise. More details available at Free Vastu Services page.
Days are changing, people does not have patience, many were sitting before FaceBook and Twitter and paying attention to foreign websites. Most of them forgotten our/their cultures, traditions, methods, systems. Just passing time by observing videos, after observing all these many changes in our society we thought to introduce some attractive devotional wallpapers. Let us check Devotional Wallpapers
"When you learn to harness the power of your fears, it can take you places beyond your wildest dreams" - Jimmy Lovine
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Sherrilyn Kenyon . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
"Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine, they laid down for the night, and went to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars." "What does that tell you?" Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies, and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?" Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke. "It tells me that someone has stolen our tent."