- This Page Hits:99043
Vastu Shastra Tips for Bathroom | Toilet | SubhaVaastu.com:
Vaasthu Shastra Tips for Bathrooms | Toilets | Lavatory : In olden days our elders plan to provide bathrooms or toilets at outside of our house, still in more villages most of the villagers are not interested to construct the bathrooms at inside the house. There is a good reason for their idea. Because bathroom means dirt or dust cleaning room and toilet means discharging our digestion stuff. So it should not be inside at house, bad smell creates ill health problems.
Now our living style is different and we don't have such space to provide bathrooms at outside. We are constructing everything in one roof because of place problem, we dont have more spacious area to built with all amenities. We cannot expect the future, may be our next generations may have to construct all in one room, or 2 portions in one room also including all along with bathrooms. It may happens, please wait. Apartment life is very common for us. But in some fast developing cities, only in one apartment flat, there are 3 families in three bedrooms. All together uses one kitchen by placing their utensils at each corner. This system was very familiar in Dubai.
In Sharjah we observed one apartment, here each floor has many rooms just like flats. Each room is having toilet. No other extra place for keeping any thing in that room, inhabitants using the room for sleeping, pooja, kitchen, toilet, balcony etc and every thing. There is no other place for them except only one room including every thing to keep the warm cloths to dry. Very painful. What next in the future. One room may be shared by two or three families. One family may be in lower and one is at middle and third family may be upper just like in train berths, what happens to our mankind. Its only because of heavy growth in population. Is vastu applicable for this only one room. Yes, we must observe the entrance door and location of the toilet.
1. If the room is facing towards East then the bathroom has to be placed at Southeast or Northwest part.
If the room is North facing then the toilet or bathroom may be best suitable towards Northwest or Southeast also.
If the room is facing towards West direction then toilet or bathroom has to come towards Southeast.
If the room is facing towards South direction then the toilet may be placed towards Northwest direction.
2. Bathrooms are placed at some corners like Agneya (Southeast) and Vayavya (Northwest), but we have to leave the Nairuthi (Southwest) and Eshan or Ishan (Northeast) corners, here we have some principles how to leave space at Southwest or Northeast etc has to be get from one expert vastu consultant. He guides you the exact dimensions after visiting the property or he may come out with your question.
3. Generally the Southwest toilet or bathroom may not provide good results to the residents, so don't plan toilets at Southwest corners.
4. At South direction bathrooms flooring should have upper than the flooring at remaining house flooring, except Southwest
5. At West direction bathrooms flooring should have upper than the flooring at remaining house flooring, except Southwest
6. At East direction bathrooms flooring should have lower than the flooring at remaining house flooring.
7. At North direction bathrooms flooring should have lower than the flooring at remaining house flooring.
8. At East and North direction bathrooms if the flooring is elevated than the remaining part of the house then the used water may enter into the house, (matter from www.subhavaastu.com) so we have to placed or construct one small obstructive dais type.
9. At South and West side directions bathrooms the windows must be smaller in size is good.
10. At East and North side directions bathrooms the windows must be as bigger as possible, check the privacy concerns at your end.
11. The door must be at right place according to vastu shastra.
12. Particularly at Northwest and Southeast corners bathrooms we must have to take full care in placing the doors. These doors must be placed at correct places according to vaastu shastra. For example for the Southeast corner toilet, the Northeast-north or North door is so nice. Or you may place Northwest-west door is also good. For Northwest toilet the Northeast-east door is very good, if not possible the second best is Southeast-south is the ideal one.
13. You can place the bathroom at Eshan corner, but you must have to take suggestion before placing at this corner from an experienced vastu consultant. Generally we are not recommending the toilets at Northeast corner, some body may require only bathroom then by seeing all other things and come out from obstructions and objections then only may plan at Northeast on some circumstances. In general Northeast toilet is not suggested by us. Some times it may too harm to the entire home.14. For any bathroom don’t place the door to go outside, if its very needed to you, then after discussing with one good experienced vasthu consultant, (this matter is came from www.subhavaastu.com) then only you may plan. Please note that doors are playing a maximum vital role in vaasthu shastra. Don’t forget about doors.
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided Vaastu consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vaastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative Vaastu website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative.Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in vastushastra and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of vasthushastra, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking into vaastu consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of vaastu information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vaastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take vaastu advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house vaastu - Padma - Boston - USA
I have consulted SubhaVaastu (Suresh Gaaru) during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from Subhavaastu. He is very knowledgeable about vaastu and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know Vaastu and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own vaastu (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
- Where should I keep my head while sleeping in bedroom?
- What are the vastu effects and how I am affected by them?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in India, I would like to get consultation?
- I require to get comprehensive knowledge informaiton of all states in India?
- We are looking to buy a home in USA, which direction swimming pool is auspicious?
- I completed vastu corrections to my property, when can I expect positive results to our home?
We had been rendering free vastu services to various sections of society, to whom we felt compelled to reach as a gesture of our commitment to the society. In continuation of this we wish to serve the farming community as a whole. We do understand that the farming community may not be computer savvy, but in the ever widening society of ours where knowledge is expanding in every conceivable area we are sure the farming community is not very far off from this campaign. Somehow it appears that the farming community has not received the due attention it deserves and we have sidestepped in this regard. We had been only pampering in lofty ideas and have not gone to the ground realities, we are happy in praising them a lot, but apparently they do not fit in our modern scheme of thought for emancipation. This is the tragedy in real terms. Farming community should be addressed genuinely. Merely sloganeering virtues is not adequate. Vastu is not confined only to premises where structures/buildings etc are erected. It is relevant for all areas used by the human beings not necessarily with habitation alone. The orientation of the plot or farm land vis a vis the regular 8 directions can greatly influence the crops and hence the prosperity of the farmer. We don’t mean to sell off portions of land not in conformity with vastu principles. On the other hand by skilfully parceling the crop area into distinct entities, it is possible to reduce the malevolence of the plot shape. It is usual for the farm land to be parceled as a matter of convenience. It is also relevant to see the flow of water for irrigation so that right energy input is also available along with other inputs such as fertilizers, pesticides water etc. Keeping all these in view we propose to render free services to farmers for a period of about 7 weeks, i.e., from 9th June to 31st July 2017. Farming community is the backbone of any Nation. When India became independent we were gifted with frequent famines in some part of the other of the country in every year. We were importing food grains. The country took the right decisions in alleviating the miseries of the farming community to a significant extent, so that farm production would increase. Infact if did happen. The farmer today is better off than what he was when the country became independent. Yet, lot more still needs to be done. Whereas a doctor desires his son to be a doctor, a Politician wishes his children to be a politician, a farmer DOES NOT WANT HIS CHILDREN TO DEPEND ON FARMING, this is the tragic situation, it is for this reason, we are giving a large window of opportunity so that they may avail the services freely. We are sure that this section of society would amply be compensated. If you my dear visitor are not a farmer do take the trouble of giving this information to those who may be in need of this service. This will be your tribute in improving the lot of farming community which has been neglected so long by all of us. Thanking you. Team – SubhaVaastu.com. More details available at Free Vastu Services page.
Days are changing, most of us sitting before FaceBook, WhatsAPP, Twitter, YouTube and paying attention to foreign websites, may be this would be the reason people does not have patience, Most of them forgotten our/their cultures, traditions, methods, systems and TIME. Just passing days by observing videos, after observing all these worst scenario in our society we thought to introduce some attractive devotional wallpapers. Let us experience our ancient and traditional Devotional Wallpapers
“Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Sherrilyn Kenyon . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Husband : I lost my wife, she went shopping & hasn't come back yet.
Inspector : What is her height?
Husband : I never checked.
Inspector : Slim or healthy?.
Husband : Not slim, can be healthy.
Inspector : Colour of eyes?
Husband : Sorry, Never noticed.
Inspector : Colour of hair?
Husband : Changes according to season.
Inspector : What was she wearing?
Husband : Not sure whether it was a dress or a suit.
Inspector : Was she driving?
Inspector : colour of the car?
Husband : Black Audi A8 with supercharged 3.0 litre V6 engine generating 333 horse power teamed with an eight-speed tiptronic automatic transmission with manual mode. And it has full LED headlights, which use light emitting diodes for all light functions and has a very thin scratch on the front left door and then the husband started crying...
Inspector: Don't worry sir, we will find your car.