- This Page Hits:40599
Vastu Shastra Tips for Guest Room | Guest House | Guest Home - SubhaVaastu.com:
Vaastu Shastra Tips for Guest Room | Guest House : In previous days we treats our Guest as God that is our culture, now a days we treat the Guest as ghost, why it happens, because of our busy schedules and due of our busy works and city life. But the scenario is different in villages, still villagers treated guests as guests in some parts of India villagers treated as Daivaroop. We have many experiences in villages, most of the villagers asking to have food or stay with them for entire day or night, even they don't know who we are and what we are doing, when we are passing villagers, if our car get troubled some of the villagers are helping to solve it or offering food or asked to (This matter from www.subhavaastu.com) stay with them. Still it is continuing. India is a great land of respects and culture. Most of the villagers are looking for the guests as looking in Ashram/Mutt. Almost all states in India has great culture to serve guests as god. Only in cities its worst, we cannot blame city people, because of their mechanical life.
Anyhow in every house we are planning to build the guest house or Guest Room. The rich people will construct the Guest House where as we can do only the Guest Room, its maximum enough in these days. Now we are entering into guest room, please don’t disturb the guest, he is taking rest at his room... sHHHHHH.
1. At any cost the guest room should not construct at Southwest direction of the house. Because it is meant for the owner (Head of the Family) only. If the guest room was planned to Southwest then entire system may changes, it may be negative for the residents.
2. You can plan the Guest Room at Northwest direction. It’s ideal and suitable place for the guest room. Generally guest means he is visiting and going to his destination after some time or days based on his works or attachment with the family members. Once guest visited your property then don't hurt him at any cost. If you don't like his stay at your home, then don't talk much and do your works continuously, he or she may (This matter from www.subhavaastu.com) understand the situation and leaving your property, other than that don't hurt in any case. Some times guests may take chances to enter into your property matters, if you don't like to participate then divert the matter that's all. Don't hurt him by asking "who are you to ask such questions" etc. Northwest part is a regular or periodic oscillation moments may be common at Northwest part. Motion or moment is common through this part, guest should not stay long time at our homes, this is not good for us and him also, so he has to visit and has to left the property. In this scenario Northwest part is suitable to plan as a guest room.
3. Please provide the bathroom at Guest room only, because at needy times he/she should not come outside, if so our privacy may loss, that’s all, this point is not belongs to vastu shastra.That to he or she also requires privacy to use the toilet, so better to plan toilet at his room only.
4. You can place (Plan) the Guest room at West direction also, but before do this please have one idea with one experienced vastu consultant, otherwise you may have some troubles.
5. You can plan to construct the Guest room at South direction also but before do this please have one idea with one experienced and expert vastu specialist, it’s always better to have suggestion with experienced person. He may guide after observing your property.
6. You can place or plan the Guest room at Southeast (Agneya) corner also, nothing wrong from this point of direction. Southeast corner room is also suitable for the guest.
7. The guest room should have right door according to vastu shastra. That means Northeast door towards East direction or Northeast door towards North direction, this room should have good ventilation and windows. (This matter from www.subhavaastu.com). You may plan bed towards at Northwest part in this Northwest room. This would be better, so he or she may leaves early than expected. Lesser time stay means health relations, heavy days stays may not provide good relations in future. If you feels that he or she may has to stay with you for some more days then you may plan to shift the bed from Northwest to Southwest, that's it.
8. If the guest room is situated at Northwest (vayavya) corner or Southeast (agneya) corner then you may plan the toilet at Southwest (nairuthi) corner also, its better to have one advice with best experienced vastu pandit only before organizing the plan. The best toilet places for Northwest guest room is Northwest or Southwest or even at Southeast (if the door came towards Northeast-east). For Southeast corner guest room then you may plan at Southeast as the toilet.
9. If the guest room is situated at Vayavya corner then provide big window at Northeast corner towards North direction or atleast provide a window at West direction. If your property is East facing then West direction window is also good to plan.
10. If the guest room is situated at Southeast (agneya) corner then you have to provide a window at South direction, or East direction, nothing serious is observed if you provide window at Southwest direction, because already this Southeast corner guest room crossed the middle point of the house South direction, (this matter is from www.subhavaastu.com) so the window if you provide at Southwest direction could not be the serious one.
11. As usual the western commode at toilet may be placed facing towards North or South as shown in the link.
12. Keep compulsory drinking water at night when guest is there. Otherwise don't place drinking water there. If guest is there he or she may not come out at night when requires to drink water, because of shy or some other means its not possible to come out. So better to place drinking water at night.
13. Change the bed spreads when guest occupy the room, arrange soap, new brush, tooth paste etc at toilets.
14. Keep some buiscuits or some namkeen or crispy items in his room when he occupied the room. This is all good proceedure and useful for guest if he is so hungry at night.
15. You may also arrange the Northeast room as guest room, but this is the final decision only.
16. North and East rooms also appropriate for the guest rooms.
Guest House :
If you have good and spacious area to built the house then at any cost the guest house should not be planned at Northeast corner at your compound /boundary premises. This is very bad planning.
Plan for the guest house at Northwest, this is the best idea. Please note that there should be gap in between Northwest corner and the guest house. Here also one important thing not to forget is the gap between the main house should be lower than the gap between guest house and Northwest corner. Just for understanding purpose if you provide 15 feet from main house to guest house so you should atleast leave 20 feet from guest house to Northwest corner. It means more space after the guest house. Both guest house and main house west walls should be in same line, at any cost the guest house west wall should not move towards East. If so the main house may have Northwest-north focus, that would be wrong to main house.
You may have portico to this house if you wish, but the house with portico should not cross the main house Northeast-north point.
Southwest is not the ideal place for guest house, this corner is the best for store room.
Southeast is also second best for the guest house. Here also you may has to follow the above technique as lesser space between main house to guest house than the space from guest house to Southeast corner. For example 15 feet or 5 meters from main house to guest house then leave at least 20 feet or 7 meters from guest house to Southeast corner.
Read more articles on Vastu for Guest Room at this link
- What are the best locations for swimming pool in our home?
- Regarding Water sump, which part of the house is most auspicious?
- Does this website is having any important link to reach all sections in site?
- Truncation towards Northeast is damaging any way for the residents in house?
- What are the best placements for Western commode in my toilet and in our home?
- Village folks said that 3 burners stove is not good, please explain, is it any bad one?
- What are the precautions that we have to take while constructing the compound wall?
- What are the vaasthu shastra effects and how to know some information on this science?
- Would like to know the exact directions, for this how to stand and how to calculate directions?
- Now a days no sufficient space is available for Car shed, we constructed towards Northeast, is it good?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative. Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in this subject and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of this science, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
We are having a large pool of sports personal at the levels of college, university and higher. Most of them drop off for one reason or the other. While academics can be an excuse even keen sports personnel who want to pursue sports as a career are victims of this situation. One of the prime causes for this sad situation could be Vastu. We are keen to encourage such sports personnel to excel in their career and establish their name in the relevant fields. For this we will be ready to render free services which would help them in overcoming this malady. We are opening this window for free for a period of one month from 12th December 2017 to 11th January 2018. We are aware that name and fame don’t come overnight. Who knows with timely help, we see your name prominently in the top brackets of India and bring laurels and glory to the Tri Colour Flag. To help us serve you in this cause, please visit our website with all particulars. Thanking you. Team – SubhaVaastu.com. More details available at Free Vastu Services page.
Days are changing, most of us sitting before FaceBook, WhatsAPP, Twitter, YouTube and paying attention to foreign websites, may be this would be the reason people does not have patience, most of them forgotten our/their cultures, traditions, methods, systems and TIME. Just passing days by observing videos, after observing all these worst scenario in our society we thought to introduce some attractive devotional wallpapers. We got many appreciations from various inventive knowledgeable brilliant residents from different parts of the world and stated that these wallpapers never divert them from their routine work. Thanks a lot for their honest message. Let us experience our ancient and traditional Devotional Wallpapers
"When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal, you do not change your decision to get there" - Zig Ziglar
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Raju asking his friend Madhu -
"Why are you so opposite to me always?
When I say Tea you are saying Coffee. .
When I say White, then you say Black . .
When I wear Black dress, you wear White dress . .
I went to Dental Hospital. You went to Mental Hospital . .
I came back Home and you still there."