- This Page Hits:36648
Vastu Shastra Tips for Guest Room | Guest House | Guest Home - SubhaVaastu.com:
Vaastu Shastra Tips for Guest Room | Guest House : In previous days we treats our Guest as God that is our culture, now a days we treat the Guest as ghost, why it happens, because of our busy schedules and due of our busy works and city life. But the scenario is different in villages, still villagers treated guests as guests in some parts of India villagers treated as Daivaroop. We have many experiences in villages, most of the villagers asking to have food or stay with them for entire day or night, even they don't know who we are and what we are doing, when we are passing villagers, if our car get troubled some of the villagers are helping to solve it or offering food or asked to (This matter from www.subhavaastu.com) stay with them. Still it is continuing. India is a great land of respects and culture. Most of the villagers are looking for the guests as looking in Ashram/Mutt. Almost all states in India has great culture to serve guests as god. Only in cities its worst, we cannot blame city people, because of their mechanical life.
Anyhow in every house we are planning to build the guest house or Guest Room. The rich people will construct the Guest House where as we can do only the Guest Room, its maximum enough in these days. Now we are entering into guest room, please don’t disturb the guest, he is taking rest at his room... sHHHHHH.
1. At any cost the guest room should not construct at Southwest direction of the house. Because it is meant for the owner (Head of the Family) only. If the guest room was planned to Southwest then entire system may changes, it may be negative for the residents.
2. You can plan the Guest Room at Northwest direction. It’s ideal and suitable place for the guest room. Generally guest means he is visiting and going to his destination after some time or days based on his works or attachment with the family members. Once guest visited your property then don't hurt him at any cost. If you don't like his stay at your home, then don't talk much and do your works continuously, he or she may (This matter from www.subhavaastu.com) understand the situation and leaving your property, other than that don't hurt in any case. Some times guests may take chances to enter into your property matters, if you don't like to participate then divert the matter that's all. Don't hurt him by asking "who are you to ask such questions" etc. Northwest part is a regular or periodic oscillation moments may be common at Northwest part. Motion or moment is common through this part, guest should not stay long time at our homes, this is not good for us and him also, so he has to visit and has to left the property. In this scenario Northwest part is suitable to plan as a guest room.
3. Please provide the bathroom at Guest room only, because at needy times he/she should not come outside, if so our privacy may loss, that’s all, this point is not belongs to vastu shastra.That to he or she also requires privacy to use the toilet, so better to plan toilet at his room only.
4. You can place (Plan) the Guest room at West direction also, but before do this please have one idea with one experienced vastu consultant, otherwise you may have some troubles.
5. You can plan to construct the Guest room at South direction also but before do this please have one idea with one experienced and expert vastu specialist, it’s always better to have suggestion with experienced person. He may guide after observing your property.
6. You can place or plan the Guest room at Southeast (Agneya) corner also, nothing wrong from this point of direction. Southeast corner room is also suitable for the guest.
7. The guest room should have right door according to vastu shastra. That means Northeast door towards East direction or Northeast door towards North direction, this room should have good ventilation and windows. (This matter from www.subhavaastu.com). You may plan bed towards at Northwest part in this Northwest room. This would be better, so he or she may leaves early than expected. Lesser time stay means health relations, heavy days stays may not provide good relations in future. If you feels that he or she may has to stay with you for some more days then you may plan to shift the bed from Northwest to Southwest, that's it.
8. If the guest room is situated at Northwest (vayavya) corner or Southeast (agneya) corner then you may plan the toilet at Southwest (nairuthi) corner also, its better to have one advice with best experienced vastu pandit only before organizing the plan. The best toilet places for Northwest guest room is Northwest or Southwest or even at Southeast (if the door came towards Northeast-east). For Southeast corner guest room then you may plan at Southeast as the toilet.
9. If the guest room is situated at Vayavya corner then provide big window at Northeast corner towards North direction or atleast provide a window at West direction. If your property is East facing then West direction window is also good to plan.
10. If the guest room is situated at Southeast (agneya) corner then you have to provide a window at South direction, or East direction, nothing serious is observed if you provide window at Southwest direction, because already this Southeast corner guest room crossed the middle point of the house South direction, (this matter is from www.subhavaastu.com) so the window if you provide at Southwest direction could not be the serious one.
11. As usual the western commode at toilet may be placed facing towards North or South as shown in the link.
12. Keep compulsory drinking water at night when guest is there. Otherwise don't place drinking water there. If guest is there he or she may not come out at night when requires to drink water, because of shy or some other means its not possible to come out. So better to place drinking water at night.
13. Change the bed spreads when guest occupy the room, arrange soap, new brush, tooth paste etc at toilets.
14. Keep some buiscuits or some namkeen or crispy items in his room when he occupied the room. This is all good proceedure and useful for guest if he is so hungry at night.
15. You may also arrange the Northeast room as guest room, but this is the final decision only.
16. North and East rooms also appropriate for the guest rooms.
Guest House :
If you have good and spacious area to built the house then at any cost the guest house should not be planned at Northeast corner at your compound /boundary premises. This is very bad planning.
Plan for the guest house at Northwest, this is the best idea. Please note that there should be gap in between Northwest corner and the guest house. Here also one important thing not to forget is the gap between the main house should be lower than the gap between guest house and Northwest corner. Just for understanding purpose if you provide 15 feet from main house to guest house so you should atleast leave 20 feet from guest house to Northwest corner. It means more space after the guest house. Both guest house and main house west walls should be in same line, at any cost the guest house west wall should not move towards East. If so the main house may have Northwest-north focus, that would be wrong to main house.
You may have portico to this house if you wish, but the house with portico should not cross the main house Northeast-north point.
Southwest is not the ideal place for guest house, this corner is the best for store room.
Southeast is also second best for the guest house. Here also you may has to follow the above technique as lesser space between main house to guest house than the space from guest house to Southeast corner. For example 15 feet or 5 meters from main house to guest house then leave at least 20 feet or 7 meters from guest house to Southeast corner.
Read more articles on Vastu for Guest Room at this link
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided Vaastu consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vaastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative Vaastu website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative.Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in vastushastra and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of vasthushastra, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking into vaastu consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of vaastu information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vaastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take vaastu advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house vaastu - Padma - Boston - USA
I have consulted SubhaVaastu (Suresh Gaaru) during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from Subhavaastu. He is very knowledgeable about vaastu and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know Vaastu and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own vaastu (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
- Where should I keep my head while sleeping in bedroom?
- What are the vastu effects and how I am affected by them?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in India, I would like to get consultation?
- I require to get comprehensive knowledge informaiton of all states in India?
- We are looking to buy a home in USA, which direction swimming pool is auspicious?
- I completed vastu corrections to my property, when can I expect positive results to our home?
We had been rendering free vastu services to various sections of society, to whom we felt compelled to reach as a gesture of our commitment to the society. In continuation of this we wish to serve the farming community as a whole. We do understand that the farming community may not be computer savvy, but in the ever widening society of ours where knowledge is expanding in every conceivable area we are sure the farming community is not very far off from this campaign. Somehow it appears that the farming community has not received the due attention it deserves and we have sidestepped in this regard. We had been only pampering in lofty ideas and have not gone to the ground realities, we are happy in praising them a lot, but apparently they do not fit in our modern scheme of thought for emancipation. This is the tragedy in real terms. Farming community should be addressed genuinely. Merely sloganeering virtues is not adequate. Vastu is not confined only to premises where structures/buildings etc are erected. It is relevant for all areas used by the human beings not necessarily with habitation alone. The orientation of the plot or farm land vis a vis the regular 8 directions can greatly influence the crops and hence the prosperity of the farmer. We don’t mean to sell off portions of land not in conformity with vastu principles. On the other hand by skilfully parceling the crop area into distinct entities, it is possible to reduce the malevolence of the plot shape. It is usual for the farm land to be parceled as a matter of convenience. It is also relevant to see the flow of water for irrigation so that right energy input is also available along with other inputs such as fertilizers, pesticides water etc. Keeping all these in view we propose to render free services to farmers for a period of about 7 weeks, i.e., from 9th June to 31st July 2017. Farming community is the backbone of any Nation. When India became independent we were gifted with frequent famines in some part of the other of the country in every year. We were importing food grains. The country took the right decisions in alleviating the miseries of the farming community to a significant extent, so that farm production would increase. Infact if did happen. The farmer today is better off than what he was when the country became independent. Yet, lot more still needs to be done. Whereas a doctor desires his son to be a doctor, a Politician wishes his children to be a politician, a farmer DOES NOT WANT HIS CHILDREN TO DEPEND ON FARMING, this is the tragic situation, it is for this reason, we are giving a large window of opportunity so that they may avail the services freely. We are sure that this section of society would amply be compensated. If you my dear visitor are not a farmer do take the trouble of giving this information to those who may be in need of this service. This will be your tribute in improving the lot of farming community which has been neglected so long by all of us. Thanking you. Team – SubhaVaastu.com. More details available at Free Vastu Services page.
Days are changing, most of us sitting before FaceBook, WhatsAPP, Twitter, YouTube and paying attention to foreign websites, may be this would be the reason people does not have patience, Most of them forgotten our/their cultures, traditions, methods, systems and TIME. Just passing days by observing videos, after observing all these worst scenario in our society we thought to introduce some attractive devotional wallpapers. Let us experience our ancient and traditional Devotional Wallpapers
“Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Sherrilyn Kenyon . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Husband : I lost my wife, she went shopping & hasn't come back yet.
Inspector : What is her height?
Husband : I never checked.
Inspector : Slim or healthy?.
Husband : Not slim, can be healthy.
Inspector : Colour of eyes?
Husband : Sorry, Never noticed.
Inspector : Colour of hair?
Husband : Changes according to season.
Inspector : What was she wearing?
Husband : Not sure whether it was a dress or a suit.
Inspector : Was she driving?
Inspector : colour of the car?
Husband : Black Audi A8 with supercharged 3.0 litre V6 engine generating 333 horse power teamed with an eight-speed tiptronic automatic transmission with manual mode. And it has full LED headlights, which use light emitting diodes for all light functions and has a very thin scratch on the front left door and then the husband started crying...
Inspector: Don't worry sir, we will find your car.