- Hits: 168643
Vastu Shastra Tips for Kitchen | Fire | Agni | Agneya | SubhaVaastu.com:
Vastu Shastra Tips for Kitchen, Hearth, Fire, Vantillu : A place of ladies personal world, experiments, tastes, happy to ladies, some times sorrow to gents. There is no ambiance in the home more loved and lived in by all the members of the family, the best of the family, the best place to savor the pleasure of being together with all the wonderful tastes, memories and daily habits of the family. Keep your ladies always smile, otherwise they may pour high pitch of salt or spice in the curries. Ladies/sthree are just like home minister in this property, its their own world.
Some expert vastu consultants are keenly observing the kitchen as the first one in their vastu consultancy. Southeast portion brings good health.
1. Southeast room is the ideal place for the Kitchen of all direction properties.
2. Kitchen should always placed at Southeast (Agneya) corner of the house. So you may plan Southeast kitchen in Southeast room of the residence.
3. The second best place for the kitchen is Northwest (Vayavya) corner of the house, if Southeast is not possible to plan for the kitchen then the next best place for kitchen is Northwest part.
3.Observe this plan where the kitchen has to be placed in the house.
5. In olden days our elders constructed two or three houses, some may have many houses, coming to our generation constructing a single home is a challenge, those days our elders has time to verify the construction, but we don't have time to observe the construction or we may not easily find out the labor, its almost a venture for us now to find out good labour in our nearby areas. Built the house with all amenities like the marked personalities of those modern and innovative kitchen brings into the home the soothing atmosphere of colorful (colorful) and lively activity. There are as many as four colours which gladden the eye and communicate a note of joyful serenity of the ambiance which they furnish, creating together a happy system.
6. Feel king at your house, you are Maharaja of your house, a kitchen layout should be customized to the specific requirements and needs of the users. Hence, it is important to ascertain the individual preferences overall lifestyle and eating habits of the residents, built the kitchen with your own style and requirements. You may go with your own style of living in your dream house.
7.The kitchen should be in the Southeast portion of the house. The door of the kitchen should be in the North, East or North-east direction opening clockwise. The women/lady should face East direction while cooking it may brings good health to family members. If the lady faces West while cooking it may lead to small health problems, while cooking with the face towards South may lead to little financial problems in the family. Overall the basic point is that the kitchen has to be constructed towards Southeast, this would be the basic point, other small things share only small problems.
This image is the layout of kitchen at house.You can place the dining table as shown above.
8. You may place all food articles at west direction side of the kitchen.
9. The flooring level of the kitchen is equal to the remaining house flooring, it may be below the Southwest floor level, but at any cost it should not be lower than the Northeast room floor level.
10. The best preferable place for the sink is towards Northeast corner of the Southeast kitchen.
11. Make sure that leave some atleast 6 inches space towards North wall for this kitchen platform, its best if you provide more than one feet at this North wall. Here we are saying about the platform of the kitchen.
12. The platform may touch the East wall.
13. Kitchen stove should be keep in the platform, not in the shelf which is erected towards East wall, what happens if you keep the stove at East wall erected space, it may be like Southeast-east extension, so better plan to keep stove at kitchen platform only.
14. The platform may has border, its not a mistake, but its little trouble to clean the platform with washing cloth, with this high border at edges you may use to clean the platform with water also. In only very few houses we observe the edge border at platform.
15. The platform has to come like this way, not to touch the North wall it starts from Northeast (without touching North wall) and full East upto Southeast and turn to South also and may cover even West direction also, this is all if you requires, other wise you may plan only towards East direction.
16. You may plan shelves under this platform, at any cost it should not have solid closure with rocks, cement bricks, or mud bricks etc.
17. If you planning to keep rice as store for 6 months or one year then you may plan to keep rice at Southwest of this kitchen or West or even South also.
18. The women folk should be facing the East while doing their cooking. This is good for health.
19. There should be abundant use of green in the kitchen. For example green granite for flooring or green pictures. This helps improve the appetite of the family members and also promotes peace and harmony in the house, this point is not a compulsory to follow. Instead of green you may go with your color of choice.
20. If possible, the cooking gas and the washing sink should not be kept very close to each other. The logic being fire and water are not comfortable close to each other, if you have such kind, then no need to worry, its not a worth point to worry at all.
21. The cooking stove should not be visible to the naked eyes from the outside. Hence always shield the kitchen from the outsiders. Our elders said that our cooked food should not be visible to outsiders. But your guest may happily see it. Our elders says that Disti or dristi, it means bad eyes i.e., jealous. Not only in terms of kitchen in all terms the jealous people is dangerous one which they should be keep very long from us. They may do any thing behind us. In front of us they may smile but inner they may plan for many other bad thoughts, be careful on such characters.
22. There should be no leaking taps in the kitchen. This may affects on the money flow, and actually water should not be waste at any place in the home including kitchen room.
23. Shelves for the storage for grains at South, West and Southwest directions are preferred areas. Some body may have storage cup boards towards East also, its not a big mistake.
24. In Vastu Shastra its strictly prohibited that do not construct toilets and pooja-room next to each another. Even some vastu experts are also said that kitchen walls should not touch the toilet walls, its true, but now a days we don't have good enough place to construct our homes, many are living in apartment flats for them, implementing all rules its highly problematic to follow. So follow the basic vastu principles.
25. The kitchen should not be directly in front of the main door, try max for this tip, if not maintain one curtain always hanging to the kitchen door. You understand why we again telling this point here, already we discussed about jealous, so this point is almost same above.
26. Kitchen should not be planned at Northeast corner of the house, if kitchen is at the Northeast direction, it would curtail peace and mutual love in the family, and heavy expenditure occurs, might quarrels at home, including potency etc. Northeast kitchen homes some times may bring unlucky to the females. Some of the home may get bad name. Some times males may be dummy in this home. Female domination may also appears in this homes.
27. Vastu for kitchen takes into consideration on various things, which where properly placed, pave way for safety in the kitchen. Some of the essential determinants considered are: proper location of the kitchen, direction and placement of doors and windows, placement of cooking gas, gas cylinder, sink, refrigerator and other electronic gadgets etc, if everything is according to vastu, the residents live happily and enjoy the peace at home.
28. Better no shelf should be placed above the cooking platform or above the gas stove.
29. Refrigerator can be placed on the Northwest corner in the kitchen or Southwest corner, maximum try to not to keep towards North or Northeast corner.
30. While constructing the kitchen, make adequate provision for cross ventilation for good health, and fresh breeze . While cooking items smoke will be automatically go away and we will safe by this cross ventilation.
How to get cross ventilation and good air : Cross ventilation is an opportunity to have good air into the home. If there is only one door or window you may not get good air flow into house. If there is two windows or two doors, then you may expect good air, if you have 3 doors or three windows then cross air will move to your part of the room. Even four doors or four windows also get more than sufficient air flow. But we should not put 4 doors in Southeast corner room. Kitchen is a burning things portion, so plan for good air flow and high ventilation at this room. This is good idea. (Require science professors advice regarding cross ventilation here )
31. Kitchen (or dining room) is the best place to have your daily meal; but never face South while having your meal it creates stomach disorders, indigestion and other related problems, please note that if your property is not fit as per vastu then only you may expect all these indigestion troubles, otherwise you may not feel such drastic health problems if you have food facing towards South direction, you may observe the symptom only. Always sit facing towards East or North while taking food, offer South facing seats to the guests. We are not looking for your guest harm here, guest means he/she may stay at your property for while not so much days, that is why we suggest this place. Don't take it as a wrong meaning here.
32. In some places we found even South or West kitchens are not giving wrong results, but we are observing the Southwest kitchens most of the times looking the house from the owner. After observing this judgment, we never suggest any resident to have kitchen at their Southwest. We are talking about closed kitchens only, not about open kitchens.
33. Cooking Gas/Range should be in the Southeast part of the kitchen.
34. Exhaust fan may be installed on the Eastern wall in the Southeast corner. If its not feasible then you may plan it towards South wall also. The fan should not go above half of the South wall towards Southwest, so it should be in South or Southeast-south.
35. Drinking water may be placed in the Northeast, water filter will be installed in the Northeast, if required, or it may be placed at Northwest corner.
36. Better to get suggestions from an vastu expert while constructing the house. The theoretical matter cannot renders satisfied vastu experiment in our house. By reading books of vastu we know only the important things that may be the essential factors, but general folks cannot find the serious things (vastu defects). Many residents are doing a great mistake that following some vastu principles after reading vastu books or vastu websites, its totally wrong method, this may leads to losing peace. Its always advisable only getting right suggestions from a best vastu specialist pandit.
37. Keep the mixer grinder at Southwest plat form or South or West is also good to keep.
38. Electricity stove or induction stove may be keep in almost Southeast if it used for many times. Otherwise you may place other than the Northeast, East and North directions.
39. Water purifier (RO system) may be placed near to the East and may be near to the Northeast parts.
We suggested some vastu tips based on some certain thoughts and views, if your kitchen is having a very large measurement you may change some items as discussed above. For example drinking water etc.
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided Vaastu consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vaastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative Vaastu website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative.Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in vastushastra and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of vasthushastra, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking into vaastu consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of vaastu information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vaastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take vaastu advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house vaastu - Padma - Boston - USA
I have consulted SubhaVaastu (Suresh Gaaru) during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from Subhavaastu. He is very knowledgeable about vaastu and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know Vaastu and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own vaastu (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
- Where should I keep my head while sleeping in bedroom?
- What are the vastu effects and how I am affected by them?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in India, I would like to get consultation?
- I require to get comprehensive knowledge informaiton of all states in India?
- We are looking to buy a home in USA, which direction swimming pool is auspicious?
- I completed vastu corrections to my property, when can I expect positive results to our home?
In our culture women are highly venerated. However generally it is seen in each and every incident they are the ones at the receiving end. Some how or other she is the target for all situations particularly when things are not doing well. Rather we make it that the cause of all evils is woman only. If in this unfortunate situation, if she loses her husband or is divorced her life is hell and she bares the brunt. Where a woman is not respected every body suffers and where they are respected and venerated every adverse situation can be overcome. Pray we realize this soon. Helping women who are in distress is a noble cause. we from SubhaVaastu would like to help such women who are in need of help like this. Widowed women and divorcees may contact us for FREE vastu consultation till end of January 2017. With this small service we do hope some relief is possible for such women who are in need of these services and cannot afford otherwise. More details available at Free Vastu Services page.
Days are changing, people does not have patience, many were sitting before FaceBook and Twitter and paying attention to foreign websites. Most of them forgotten our/their cultures, traditions, methods, systems. Just passing time by observing videos, after observing all these many changes in our society we thought to introduce some attractive devotional wallpapers. Let us check Devotional Wallpapers
"When you learn to harness the power of your fears, it can take you places beyond your wildest dreams" - Jimmy Lovine
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Sherrilyn Kenyon . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
"Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine, they laid down for the night, and went to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars." "What does that tell you?" Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies, and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?" Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke. "It tells me that someone has stolen our tent."