- This Page Hits:32260
Vastu Shastra Tips for Portico | Vastu Shastra for Projection | Roof Level Porch | Slanting Roofs | Slope Roofs | SubhaVaastu.com:
Vastu Shastra Tips for Portico: Most of the houses in western countries may have Portico, but in India, we may not observe such porticos in high volume, fortunately in the name of Vastu Shastra some people are creating portico to their properties. Some best vastu shastra specialists say that portico is a suitable positive quality point in getting good Vastu results to the residents. In some places portico also called as Pandal (Require citation).
1. Portico is important for houses, it secured from high sun temperature, direct sunlight, it acts as some extension of the home according to the respective direction and protecting from rain also.
2. Slanting East side portico or roof level projection porches are good for Health, generates name and fame to males and also other family members, it multiplies the reputation in their living society.
3. Slanting North direction portico is good for money and health, particularly female members may have some cures for their ill-health problems, it enriches giving good business or flowing of money into the home. Can get more information in Vastu Tips links.
4. Please don't forget to get suggestions from one experienced best vastu consultant before constructing or setting up the portico, its most important before finalizing the portico. We should keep one important point in mind that all Portico are not good and all portico are not bad. Regarding direction only we should finalize results of porticos.
5. Someone plan portico at South direction side, caution has to be taken before finalizing this direction portico, be careful before planning portico at South direction. This South direction portico should not be slope towards South, this is advisable. If this could be slope towards North then it is OK.
The portico here should not down/depressed than the South roof or entire remaining roof of the home, if the slanting is must as per your requirement then it should not slant down to South direction, it may be upper than the other North construction i.e., the portico (this website matter is from www.SubhaVaastu.com) South part is elevated and North part will be depressed and the this part may be higher than the entire remaining roof of the Home, if its not possible to do then this same planning slanting projection North part may be down of the remaining house roof slab and this portico South part may be elevated than the entire roof level, then only residents may expect good results from this South direction portico. If anything was done wrong with this system, it may affect on health and money. May create pains to the residents.
6. Care has to take while planning for West direction portico. If anything wrong it may affect on lifestyle and Health and loss of position in the society or work areas, further sometimes it would affect on life also, the health problems are same to same. Residents may see the sudden negative effects or results. For easy understanding let us discuss like this way the portico has two parts one is East and another one is West, slanting towards East augurs well and West suffers full, while planning for this slanting West direction portico it may be better to follow one expert vastu specialist suggestions or simple techniques and you may enjoy the secured life then.
7. In vastu shastra portico plays a titillating role, that we should not forget, if we are looking for the greatest results then the portico may be towards Northeast direction and don't forget to minimize the pillar thickness, it should not be more thicker and heavy stronger. For the South and West facing properties it should be great if the pillars for the Portico may be heavy stronger.
8. In some heat countries like Southeast Asian countries or African countries, placing the portico may be good to get security from Sun light, it has to be decided only after discussing with one best Indian vastu expert. Generally Vasthu Pandits saying that Northeast portico is good, its an confirmed trustful fact. But there are some more placement of Portico's which we have to get information from Vaasthu Siddanthis. If the (www.SubhaVaastu.com) property is inclined what is the fate of the residents if they taken wrong decision in terms of the portico. Be careful when taking the decision in terms of your living properties. Some best vastu specialists also suggested to have roof level projections towards East and North, this is also a good idea, an expert vastu guru provide valuable suggestions after visiting the properties.
9. When planning to make portico then residents has to check the entire boundary measurements and house plinth measurements. After that only they has to take a decision of what length and width that the portico should be constructed to the home.
10. If the portico levels may be down towards South or West directions then the entire process may become uncongenial. That is why our elders says that drains towards South or West may be disallowed or prohibited. Top level projection to a house confronting West and South ought to be even to or higher than the house top level and for no situation they ought to be incline fit as a fiddle or lower than the primary top level of the residence.
11. As per guidelines of some Vastu Expert some residents wrongly doing the slanting porches towards East and North?, what was wrong here?, East slanting projection is good and North slanting projection is also good then why we said something wrong at above, read carefully here, if there (www.SubhaVaastu.com) is East and North slanting projections, they should meet at Northeast, otherwise Northeast truncation may come start counting in that property and whole process may became uncongenial.
12. Hope you have understood the above point. Now check up the same above East and North slanting porticos birth positions, where they has to emanate to run towards North or East directions. These both East and North slanting shape may be lower than the prior roof level and note that in no case it should higher than the entire Home top levels. If it was fixed like this method one may enjoy certain benefits which may also supports the residents with good health and name in society.
13. Setting up the West and South slanting portico may damage the residents. If you are planning to make the West and South side porticos then better to withdrawn from one direction. If you compulsory requires both then the above points should be applied to the both portico.
14. Somebody may arrange the dais or seating rock or seating platform or constructing a very heavy small wall for this portico, this may be very comfortable to seat. If you are planning to construct the seating platform then you are not advised to construct at North and East portico, they should have such huge and weight management, they cannot accept this weight. You may better to have at towards South (www.SubhaVaastu.com) and West directions. This may added some more support, just coup d'oeil such dais we may understand the more weight towards South and West directions. This may support the inhabitants.
15. What is the length and width of this portico, what is your plan to construct? According to the directions only we have to arrange this width and length of this porch. Sometimes this may treat as room, so one should not do any mistake here. At any cost this portico should not cross above 33% towards South and West directions. As much as below 15% that would be good. For example if your house is having 60 feet (approximately 18.28 meters) from South to North and you are planning to construct the portico then it should not cross 15 feet (approximately 4.57 meters). Based on different situations one may cross even 33%, but it has to be decided by only one Expert Vastu Consultant, residents should not take this own decision. This same principle may be applied to the West direction.
16. Coming to the North and East directions one may have flexibility in the above percentages. If you have more open space towards North and East, then you may plan more lengthy portico, if you don't have sufficient open place towards North and East then one should limit this portico, whatever it may be, it should be planned by one competent Vaastu scholar only. This portico is a costly venture, so you may be advised to get expert Vastu Shastra Specialist opinion and then only you may start constructing porch.
17. Floor level may be height / elevated at West and South portico's, coming to East and North directions floor level should not as above the inner home floor levels. When planning the portico towards East and North directions then the floor level may be as much as below / depressed from the main home floor levels, then it augurs well and residents ensure expected with rich quality results.
18. Are you interested to planning the doom design, then it may not be suitable towards North and East, but it may be suitable towards West and South. Regarding look and other things only residents has to decide. Whether it looks good or worst.
19. Somebody is constructing round shaped or oval shaped porch, we are not suggesting round shaped porch towards North and East parts, if in that area is having such type of round shaped porch and its common in such areas, then you may continue with your desired shape porch, that is called law of spreading which was invented by subhavaastu.com
20. In some big houses people may planned to have water bodies or fish tanks in before this porch. For this we never recommend this kind of water bodies towards West and South directions.
Which part is most important in the body and which part does not have importance in the body, shall we cut that non-importance part from our body, is we are doing like that, no we are giving most important to all parts of the body, why, we know the value of our body and parts of our body, the same may be applicable to the house also. This body is in this structural(concrete) body, if there is any fault the same may be applied to the main human body, so based on several rushis descriptions and our elders guidelines, we should be cautious in each and every part of the home. Wise people always perfectly planning everything, they don't like to take chances. That is why they may be rich and having fame in the society and in their related society too.
Follow the procedures then everything would be under your control.
Take compulsory vastu consultation from an expert vastu consultant before buying the plot for constructing the home, this is one of the most crucial point in vastu shastra and its wise idea. If one followed this principle he would get healthy, wealthy and satisfied life. If one already taken plot or site for constructing home and planning to start construction then he may have the next another opportunity to approach one Vastu Specialist, if one has already taken plot and constructed the house and it was in middle of the completion and looking for vastu consultancy, this would be the final chance for him to get correct of any mistakes that to only in structural side only, not the plot. If one has already constructed house and finally looking the Vastu Expert personal visit, then he would lose of his many sources including money, time, manpower.
- Which is the best sitting place for my office CEO/MD?
- Business Vastu, need good help to grow our business?
- Ill health and vastu, is this website provides any tips?
- Who is best vastu consultant in Kukatpally, Hyderabad?
- Why uncle and aunty regularly quarreling in their home?
- Some say trees are bad in our houses, is it true, need help?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in Charlotte, North Carolina?
- Dhaba Hotel Vastu, near to the National Highway, is vastu apply?
- Why failures are very common for some people, what are the reasons?
- Ladies and girls struggling with bothering even on roads, need vastu help?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
Hello Sir, My name is Bharathi. Me and my husband have been reading your articles closely. We really appreciate the effort put by you to share your knowledge about vastu and it’s effects - Bharathi - USA.
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
Today, we are facing a monumental situation of disaster unprecedented in Indian history. Virtually, the whole state . . . . For more details Free Vastu Services page.
"The real man smiles in troubles, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection" - "Thomas Paine".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Sam: Hi John!
John: Hi Sam!
Sam: Did you know Microsoft just bought "Skype" for ten million dollars?
John: Really ! ! ! idiots.... They could have downloaded it for free.?