- This Page Hits:54795
Vastu Shastra Tips for Compound Wall | Boundary Wall | SubhaVaastu.com:
Compound wall is the most important subject in Vastu Shastra. (In some areas this is also called as Boundary Wall or Periphery wall). Many vastu experts says that don't start any construction without completion of compound wall, it means it has most important role in vastu shastra. After reading some links in this website already you observed that each and every part of our home is having significant role in vastu shastra.
Someone may got wrong opinion/ideas that if the compound wall is made before the construction of house it will cause inconvenience or difficulty for construction work and may bring the situation for the sale of the plot. Its wrong idea, we have to construct the compound wall before constructing the house. It’s always good method.
1. Every House should have compound wall. This rule may be overruled because now our lives are in apartment flats, so we may not take this rule as one of the most important rule, in many gated community properties does not have boundary walls. This also we have to think before reading this rule, then why published this point here. For information purpose we are publishing this rules here. Some properties does not have compound walls, if they built compound walls then they may get additional security. Please note that this rule should be very strict once the house was planned to construct at outside that is out of town or some little small drive from city center or town outskirts.
2. If it is not possible to construct the compound wall then atleast fencing or paling should be there, this would be the second preference. We are not recommending this tip in Indian properties. But in other countries like USA, UK, Australia etc homes does not have compound wall, they may got only partial fencing.
3. The proper directions for gates to the compound wall is :
Northeast-East compound gate.
East (It has to be confirmed only by the vastu pandit)
South (Only after showing the property to one expert vastu consultant)
West (Only after showing the property to one best vastu specialist)
North (It has to be confirmed only by the Vastu guru)
Bad Gates to the property :
Southeast-east compound gate
The Northeast direction, it has to be finalized only with the help of vastu shastra consultant, he has to visit the property and has to take the compass directions and then only he has to inform where exactly the gate has to construct. This may be little easier to fix the boundary gates if the property is skewed property and that to "+" one.
4. The gate if fixed opposite the East facing entrance it becomes exiguous, so keeping the gate as it is another gate has to be erected in the elevated Northeast. (This matter is from www.subhavaastu.com) Then there is no wrong. If not, one gate only can set up in the elevated eastern Northeast.
5. Compound wall should be lower in height than the main entrance of East or North facing houses, this point is not a serious one.
6. For houses with South or West facing entrances, compound wall can be less or more in height than the main entrance, this point is also not a serious one.
7. Some times compound walls collapse in some corners. If such an eventuality occurs in West, Southern southwest, Eastern Southeast and Northern Northwest reconstruction should be taken up immediately on war foot basis.
8. Any entrance facing any direction may see the compound wall gate. But the angle pillar should not face the center of the door.
10. In some houses for style purpose some one decreases the compound wall height at North or East sides than the Northeast direction, its not good idea.
11. South and West compound walls height has to be more than the East and North direction compound wall.
12. Some body constructing the Southwest part of the compound wall with just like a pillar type, no need to do this work.
13. Better to construct the compound wall with rocks, this is most brilliant idea, if rocks are not available then go with mud bricks, the third option is cement bricks, because cement bricks has holo at center.
There are lots of vastu shastra tips for this compound wall, you may learn many things in vastu for compound wall link
It is always better to approach one expert vastu consultant before fixing the main gate.
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided Vaastu consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vaastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative Vaastu website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative.Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in vastushastra and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of vasthushastra, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking into vaastu consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of vaastu information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vaastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take vaastu advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house vaastu - Padma - Boston - USA
I have consulted SubhaVaastu (Suresh Gaaru) during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from Subhavaastu. He is very knowledgeable about vaastu and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know Vaastu and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own vaastu (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
- Where should I keep my head while sleeping in bedroom?
- What are the vastu effects and how I am affected by them?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in India, I would like to get consultation?
- I require to get comprehensive knowledge informaiton of all states in India?
- We are looking to buy a home in USA, which direction swimming pool is auspicious?
- I completed vastu corrections to my property, when can I expect positive results to our home?
We had been rendering free vastu services to various sections of society, to whom we felt compelled to reach as a gesture of our commitment to the society. In continuation of this we wish to serve the farming community as a whole. We do understand that the farming community may not be computer savvy, but in the ever widening society of ours where knowledge is expanding in every conceivable area we are sure the farming community is not very far off from this campaign. Somehow it appears that the farming community has not received the due attention it deserves and we have sidestepped in this regard. We had been only pampering in lofty ideas and have not gone to the ground realities, we are happy in praising them a lot, but apparently they do not fit in our modern scheme of thought for emancipation. This is the tragedy in real terms. Farming community should be addressed genuinely. Merely sloganeering virtues is not adequate. Vastu is not confined only to premises where structures/buildings etc are erected. It is relevant for all areas used by the human beings not necessarily with habitation alone. The orientation of the plot or farm land vis a vis the regular 8 directions can greatly influence the crops and hence the prosperity of the farmer. We don’t mean to sell off portions of land not in conformity with vastu principles. On the other hand by skilfully parceling the crop area into distinct entities, it is possible to reduce the malevolence of the plot shape. It is usual for the farm land to be parceled as a matter of convenience. It is also relevant to see the flow of water for irrigation so that right energy input is also available along with other inputs such as fertilizers, pesticides water etc. Keeping all these in view we propose to render free services to farmers for a period of about 7 weeks, i.e., from 9th June to 31st July 2017. Farming community is the backbone of any Nation. When India became independent we were gifted with frequent famines in some part of the other of the country in every year. We were importing food grains. The country took the right decisions in alleviating the miseries of the farming community to a significant extent, so that farm production would increase. Infact if did happen. The farmer today is better off than what he was when the country became independent. Yet, lot more still needs to be done. Whereas a doctor desires his son to be a doctor, a Politician wishes his children to be a politician, a farmer DOES NOT WANT HIS CHILDREN TO DEPEND ON FARMING, this is the tragic situation, it is for this reason, we are giving a large window of opportunity so that they may avail the services freely. We are sure that this section of society would amply be compensated. If you my dear visitor are not a farmer do take the trouble of giving this information to those who may be in need of this service. This will be your tribute in improving the lot of farming community which has been neglected so long by all of us. Thanking you. Team – SubhaVaastu.com. More details available at Free Vastu Services page.
Days are changing, most of us sitting before FaceBook, WhatsAPP, Twitter, YouTube and paying attention to foreign websites, may be this would be the reason people does not have patience, Most of them forgotten our/their cultures, traditions, methods, systems and TIME. Just passing days by observing videos, after observing all these worst scenario in our society we thought to introduce some attractive devotional wallpapers. Let us experience our ancient and traditional Devotional Wallpapers
“Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Sherrilyn Kenyon . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Husband : I lost my wife, she went shopping & hasn't come back yet.
Inspector : What is her height?
Husband : I never checked.
Inspector : Slim or healthy?.
Husband : Not slim, can be healthy.
Inspector : Colour of eyes?
Husband : Sorry, Never noticed.
Inspector : Colour of hair?
Husband : Changes according to season.
Inspector : What was she wearing?
Husband : Not sure whether it was a dress or a suit.
Inspector : Was she driving?
Inspector : colour of the car?
Husband : Black Audi A8 with supercharged 3.0 litre V6 engine generating 333 horse power teamed with an eight-speed tiptronic automatic transmission with manual mode. And it has full LED headlights, which use light emitting diodes for all light functions and has a very thin scratch on the front left door and then the husband started crying...
Inspector: Don't worry sir, we will find your car.