- This Page Hits:80119
Compound Wall Vastu Tips | Boundary Wall | SubhaVaastu.com:
Compound wall is the most important subject in Vastu Shastra. (In some areas this is also called as Boundary Wall or Periphery wall). Many Vastu Expert says that don't start any construction without completion of compound wall, it means it has most important role in Vastu shastra. After reading some links in this website already you observed that each and every part of our home is having significant role in Vaastu shastra.
The quintessential factor of the compound wall is that it bestows safety and security to the property and the residents.
Someone may got wrong opinion/ideas that if the compound wall is made before the construction of house it will cause inconvenience or difficulty for construction work and may bring the situation for the sale of the Plots. Its wrong idea, we have to construct the compound wall before constructing the house. It’s always good method.
1. Every House should have compound wall. This rule may be overruled because now our lives are in Apartment flats, so we may not take this rule as one of the most important rule, in many gated community properties does not have boundary walls. This also we have to think before reading this rule, then why published this point here. For information purpose we are publishing this rules here. Some properties does not have compound walls, if they built compound walls then they may get additional security. Please note that this rule should be very strict once the House was planned to construct at outside that is out of town or some little small drive from city center or town outskirts.
2. If it is not possible to construct the compound wall then atleast fencing or paling should be there, this would be the second preference. We are not recommending this tip in Indian properties. But in other countries like USA, UK, Australia etc homes does not have compound wall, they may got only partial fencing.
3. The proper directions for gates to the compound wall is :
Northeast-East compound gate.
East (It has to be confirmed only by the Vastu Pandit)
South (Only after showing the property to one expert Vastu Consultant)
The Northeast direction, it has to be finalized only with the help of vastu shastra consultant, he has to visit the property and has to take the compass directions and then only he has to inform where exactly the gate has to construct. This may be little easier to fix the boundary gates if the property is skewed property and that to "+" one.
4. The gate if fixed opposite the East facing entrance it becomes exiguous, so keeping the gate as it is another gate has to be erected in the elevated Northeast. (This matter is from www.subhavaastu.com) Then there is no wrong. If not, one gate only can set up in the elevated eastern Northeast.
6. For houses with South or West facing entrances, compound wall can be less or more in height than the main entrance, this point is also not a serious one.
7. Some times compound walls collapse in some corners. If such an eventuality occurs in West, Southern southwest, Eastern Southeast and Northern Northwest reconstruction should be taken up immediately on war foot basis.
8. Any entrance facing any Directions may see the compound wall gate. But the angle pillar should not face the center of the door.
10. In some Home for style purpose some one decreases the compound wall height at North or East sides than the Northeast direction, its not good idea.
11. South and West compound walls height has to be more than the East and North direction compound wall.
12. Some body constructing the Southwest part of the compound wall with just like a pillar type, no need to do this work.
13. Better to construct the compound wall with rocks, this is most brilliant idea, if rocks are not available then go with mud bricks, the third option is cement bricks, because cement bricks has holo at center.
15. It is always better to approach one expert Vastu Consultant before fixing the main gate.
16. We should not use prefabricated materials for compound wall. Because it does not give adequate protection against external forces such as animals and robberers actions. Further when the compound wall is not strong enough it attracts negative energy very easily, this is damaging.
- What exactly services rendered by this website?
- My name is Rajesh Mehta, which facing house is good for me?
- How to do the corrections to our property as per vastu shastra principles?
- Exactly what is the greatest tips to make better money via vastu shastra assist?
- Can one possess worthwhile suggestions with regard to medical issues through this website?
- Want to understand the actual motivation of the Vaasthu website in order to function to the culture?
- My pal explained this website is actually assume to become helping religious wall papers, is it fact?
- Does this website has flash animation websites. one of my friend told about it, is it fact to believe?
- Yesterday my friend told me that only North facing shops are good to have attractive business, is it?
- What is environment vastu and its effects on properties, is this sub-section is important in vastu shastra?
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
Hello Sir, My name is Bharathi. Me and my husband have been reading your articles closely. We really appreciate the effort put by you to share your knowledge about vastu and it’s effects - Bharathi - USA.
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"No great work can be achieved by humbug. It is through love, a passion for trust, and tremendous, energy, that all undertakings are accomplished - therefore, manifest your manhood" - "Swamy Vivekananda".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
"Wife: had your lunch?"
"Husband: had your lunch?"
"Wife: I am asking you"
"Husband: I am asking you"
"Wife: You copying me"
"Husband: You copying me"
"Wife: Let's go for Shopping"
"Husband: Yes, I had my lunch"