- Hits: 46121
Vastu Shastra Tips for Compound Wall | Boundary Wall :
Compound wall is the most important subject in the vastu. (In some areas this is also called as periphery wall). Many vastu experts says that don't start any construction without completion of compoun wall, it means it has most important role in vastu shastra. After reading some links in this website already you observed that each and every part of our home is having significant role in vastu shastra.
Someone may got wrong opinion/ideas that if the compound wall is made before the construction of house it will cause inconvenience or difficulty for construction work and may bring the situation for the sale of the plot. Its wrong idea, we have to construct the compound wall before constructing the house. It’s always good method.
1. Every House should have compound wall. This rule may be overruled because now our lives are in apartment flats, so we may not take this rule as one of the most important rule, in many gated community properties does not have boundary walls. This also we have to think before reading this rule, then why published this point here. For information purpose we are publishing this rules here. Some properties does not have compound walls, if they built compound walls then they may get additional security. Please note that this rule should be very strict once the house was planned to construct at outside that is out of town or some little small drive from city center or town outskirts.
2. If it is not possible to construct the compound wall then atleast fencing or paling should be there, this would be the second preference. We are not recommending this tip in Indian properties. But in other countries like USA, UK, Australia etc homes does not have compound wall, they may got only partial fencing.
3. The proper directions for gates to the compound wall is :
Northeast-East compound gate.
East (It has to be confirmed only by the vastu pandit)
South (Only after showing the property to one expert vastu consultant)
West (Only after showing the property to one best vastu specialist)
North (It has to be confirmed only by the Vastu guru)
Bad Gates to the property :
Southeast-east compound gate
The Northeast direction, it has to be finalized only with the help of vastu shastra consultant, he has to visit the property and has to take the compass directions and then only he has to inform where exactly the gate has to construct. This may be little easier to fix the boundary gates if the property is skewed property and that to "+" one.
4. The gate if fixed opposite the East facing entrance it becomes exiguous, so keeping the gate as it is another gate has to be erected in the elevated Northeast. (This matter is from www.subhavaastu.com) Then there is no wrong. If not, one gate only can set up in the elevated eastern Northeast.
5. Compound wall should be lower in height than the main entrance of East or North facing houses, this point is not a serious one.
6. For houses with South or West facing entrances, compound wall can be less or more in height than the main entrance, this point is also not a serious one.
7. Some times compound walls collapse in some corners. If such an eventuality occurs in West, Southern southwest, Eastern Southeast and Northern Northwest reconstruction should be taken up immediately on war foot basis.
8. Any entrance facing any direction may see the compound wall gate. But the angle pillar should not face the center of the door.
10. In some houses for style purpose some one decreases the compound wall height at North or East sides than the Northeast direction, its not good idea.
11. South and West compound walls height has to be more than the East and North direction compound wall.
12. Some body constructing the Southwest part of the compound wall with just like a pillar type, no need to do this work.
13. Better to construct the compound wall with rocks, this is most brilliant idea, if rocks are not available then go with mud bricks, the third option is cement bricks, because cement bricks has holo at center.
There are lots of vastu shastra tips for this compound wall, you may learn many things in vastu for compound wall link
It is always better to approach one expert vastu consultant before fixing the main gate.
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided Vaastu consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vaastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative Vaastu website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative.Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in vastushastra and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of vasthushastra, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking into vaastu consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of vaastu information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vaastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take vaastu advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house vaastu - Padma - Boston - USA
I have consulted SubhaVaastu (Suresh Gaaru) during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from Subhavaastu. He is very knowledgeable about vaastu and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know Vaastu and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own vaastu (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
- Where should I keep my head while sleeping in bedroom?
- What are the vastu effects and how I am affected by them?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in India, I would like to get consultation?
- I require to get comprehensive knowledge informaiton of all states in India?
- We are looking to buy a home in USA, which direction swimming pool is auspicious?
- I completed vastu corrections to my property, when can I expect positive results to our home?
In our culture women are highly venerated. However generally it is seen in each and every incident they are the ones at the receiving end. Some how or other she is the target for all situations particularly when things are not doing well. Rather we make it that the cause of all evils is woman only. If in this unfortunate situation, if she loses her husband or is divorced her life is hell and she bares the brunt. Where a woman is not respected every body suffers and where they are respected and venerated every adverse situation can be overcome. Pray we realize this soon. Helping women who are in distress is a noble cause. we from SubhaVaastu would like to help such women who are in need of help like this. Widowed women and divorcees may contact us for FREE vastu consultation till end of January 2017. With this small service we do hope some relief is possible for such women who are in need of these services and cannot afford otherwise. More details available at Free Vastu Services page.
Days are changing, people does not have patience, many were sitting before FaceBook and Twitter and paying attention to foreign websites. Most of them forgotten our/their cultures, traditions, methods, systems. Just passing time by observing videos, after observing all these many changes in our society we thought to introduce some attractive devotional wallpapers. Let us check Devotional Wallpapers
"When you learn to harness the power of your fears, it can take you places beyond your wildest dreams" - Jimmy Lovine
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Sherrilyn Kenyon . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
"Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine, they laid down for the night, and went to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars." "What does that tell you?" Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies, and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?" Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke. "It tells me that someone has stolen our tent."