- This Page Hits:25025
Vastu Shastra Tips for Overhead Tanks | SubhaVaastu.com:
The Over head tanks should always be occupied the southwest corner, because over head tanks means "weights", so in Vastu Shastra weights always should occupy West, South and Southwest directions only. We should not keep the weights at North, East, Northeast directions.
2. The next best place for Overhead Tank is West direction, if the plot is male site.
3. If the Plots is female site then South direction is also good to place Overhead tank.
4. At any cost don't place the Overhead tank at Northeast corner of the house.
5. Don't place towards East direction.
6. Don't place the overhead tank towards North direction.
7. Don't place the weighted overhead tank at Brahmasthan.
In this picture we focus only on Over head tanks, we are not discussing on trees or any other materials. So observe the over head tanks at Nairuthi (Southwest) corner at our house.
We should not keep the over head tanks at Eshan corner, this is totally wrong step
We should not keep the tanks at Vayavya (Northwest) corners.
Max we have to take care not to keep the over head tanks at Agneya (Southeast) corners.
Anyway it is better to approach one expert Vastu Consultant nearby you and take his guidance.
Please note that Overhead tanks must be covered with lid to prevent breeding of Dengue mosquito.
- Is Vastu Helps to save our money?
- What are the important links in this website?
- What are the best placements for Cattle and Cattle shed?
- Which part of the house is suitable location for the Temple?
- What is surroundings and what are its effects on our constructed or vacant sites?
- I am very much interested to develop my factory, how to move further guidance?
- I am also having interest on this website, I have some suggestions, how to send them?
- Can I get vastu ebooks pdf files from this website, which link provides such information?
- Which plot is good, either Square shaped or Rectangular shaped sites, for our happy future?
- I have more interest to download Lord Subramanya Swamy Wall papers, which link provides them?
- We are looking to have more information for each and every room for our newly constructed house?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
Hello Sir, My name is Bharathi. Me and my husband have been reading your articles closely. We really appreciate the effort put by you to share your knowledge about vastu and it’s effects - Bharathi - USA.
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
We are all aware of the evils of eve-teasing and stalking and the fairer gender are physically attacked with acid. The victim . . . . For more details Free Vastu Services page.
"Work hard, persevere, and have self-belief. More importantly, be true to who you are" - "Peta Searle".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Patient: "Oh doctor, I’m just so nervous. This is my first operation."
Doctor: "Don't worry. Mine too."