- This Page Hits:81
Vastu Consultant in Nevada | Las Vegas | Reno | Henderson | Carson City | Sparks | Laughlin | Elko | SubhaVaastu.com
Vastu in Nevada:
Nevada is one of the most interesting and entertaining state of the US. There are numerous points of interests for the visiting people. Most of the people does not know about Vastu Shastra in this state. Yes, the Vastu Science, many of you may not heard about this Indian science and its advantages. This is an ancient science that originated from India and is now used all over the world.
We (vastu experts) are struggling day and night and now with our endless efforts people are understanding and implying the science in their daily lives. You can view the reviews of our happy clients at “vastu reviews” page. For basic understanding and deep insight, one may also visit links on our website or check this “Vastu Tips”. As the science is mostly related to construction, it's our desire that people of Nevada may or should follow it.
Many of you may be facing troubles, tensions, depressions or other problems in your life. It’s usually due to our tough routines or hard-working hours. But it also may be negative effects present in our atmosphere. “Vaastu Science” has an answer to all this and after implying this science in your life, you will notice positive effects in your life. For further queries, Vastu Consultants are also readily at your service. You can have some idea in the following links:
Northwest Facing House Vastu, this direction is most important and capable of making rich and poor.
Northeast facing house vastu this is also one of the most important direction and if the corner is neglected, it may have brought problems to the residents.
Southeast facing house vastu, one should be very careful before selecting this direction, and it is requested to consult Vaastu Consultants before selecting this direction.
Nevada is an American state located in the Western, Southwestern regions of the United States. The state is stated is 7th largest state among all 50 states of USA in terms of area. The bordering states of Nevada include Utah towards the East, California towards the West, Idaho towards the Northeast, Arizona towards the Southeast and Oregon towards the Northwest. The state is authentically known as “Silver State” because of discovery and abundant quantity of silver in the state. The state is famous for its rugged and harsh terrain, entertainment, casinos, gambling, mall, and restaurants. Most of these activities are found in the city of Las Vegas.
The area of modern Nevada was discovered by Spanish explorer Francisco Garcés and was the first European to set foot in the region. Afterward, the region was annexed by the Spanish Empire as a part of New Spain. Also, modern Mexico and most of the parts of Central America were under Spanish occupation at that time. After the Mexican Civil War in 1821, Spanish were forced out and the region of modern Nevada became a Mexican province. Later, when the American-Mexican War broke out, Mexicans were defeated and most of the North Mexicans regions including Nevada, California, and Arizona were ceded to the United States. At that time the region was not granted statehood and was a territory known as “Utah territory”, which later separated and became Nevada territory. Nevada was granted statehood in 1864 and became the 36th state of America (Union). After the discovery of Gold and Silver, the state attracted thousands of labor and miners from different regions and which also led to population increase. Gambling is active in the state since the start of 20th century, when only small mining towns were present in the state. In 1951, the famous “Nevada Test Site” was founded in the state for the sole purpose of Nuclear testing, hundreds of nuclear tests were carried out at the site, whereby the last test was conducted in September 1992.
The geographical features of Nevada are diverse and interesting. Also, the state is ranked 2nd in terms of most mountain ranges, having behind only Alaska. Some of the common mountain ranges include Monitor, Ruby, Santa Rosa, Schell Creek, Sierra Nevada. Most of the region of Nevada is covered by the “Great Basin” which includes deserts, mountains, dry lakes, and sinks. The temperature of the state varies, with extremely hot summers and mild to cold winters. During the Pacific storms, high mountains often receive snowfall.
The economy of Nevada is dependent mostly on tourism, aided by mining and cattle. Tourism activities include casinos, gambling, entertainment, skiing, reserved parks, recreational centers and outdoor activities. Whenever we hear about Nevada, “Las Vegas” comes to our mind due to its unique, buildings, bars, nightlife and casinos. In the early times, the activities in the states were started after the discovery of minerals (gold, silver, etc.) Still today, mining contributes significant share towards the economy and Nevada is the fourth largest producer of Gold in the world. Other minerals include silver, copper, gypsum, diatomite, and lithium. Agriculture is limited in the state due to very less amount of arable land. Some of the agriculture products include cattle, hay, alfalfa, dairy products, onions, and potatoes.
The inhabitants of modern Nevada are the decedents of the following: Mexicans, German, Irish, English, American, Italian and Scandinavian. Today, the population is composed of the following racial groups: White American, Black American, Asian, Multiracial American, American Indian and Native Hawaiian. Although Christianity is the dominant religion of the state, Nevada is termed as one of the least religious states as the church attendance by the inhabitants is very low. Minority religions include Hinduism, Islam, Jews, Buddhist, and Mormon.
- Nevada State Capital City:Carson City
- Area 286,367 km²
- Congressional Districts<em4
- Population 2.998 million(2017 est)
- Language English, Spanish, Mexican
- Main CropsOnions, Potatoes, Hay, alfafa,
- State Bird Mountain bluebird
- State Animal Desert bighorn sheep
- State Flower Sagebrush
- State Tree Bristlecone Pine
- Popular Rivers Truckee River, Colorado River, Virgin River, Jarbidge River, West Fork Carson River, West Walker River
- Spiritual Places Hindu Temple of Las Vegas, Grace Church, Saint Peter's Episcopal Church, Reno Nevada Temple, Summit Christian Church, Hilltop Community Church, LifePoint Church, Trinity Episcopal Cathedral, Calvary Baptist Church, St John's Presbyterian Church, Canyon Ridge Christian Church, Living Stones Church, Northern Nevada Muslim Community Center, Masjid As-Sabur, Mosque of Islamic Society, Masjid Ibrahim
- Important Cities Las Vegas city, Henderson city, Reno city, North Las Vegas city, Sparks city, Carson City, Fernley city, Elko city, Mesquite city, Boulder City, Fallon city, Winnemucca city
- Border States Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, California
- Tourist Attractions Las Vegas Strip, Lake Tahoe, Bellagio, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, MGM Grand Las Vegas, Luxor Las Vegas, Lake Mead, The Mirage, Stratosphere Las Vegas, Valley of Fire State Park, Treasure Island Hotel and Casino, Fremont Street Experience, Golden Nugget Las Vegas, Great Basin National Park, Adventuredome, Neon Museum, Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay, Lake Mead National Recreation Area, Mob Museum, High Roller, Springs Preserve, Pyramid Lake, Fly Geyser, National Atomic Testing Museum, Hoover Dam, Death Valley National Park, The Ventian Las Vegas, Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay, Wynn Las Vegas, The Linq, Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, Virgin River, Aria Resort and Casino, Monte Carlo Resort and Casino
- How many windows should be in home?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in Alaska?
- Is vaasthu works for health, need to know more?
- Vastu consultant in Arizona, how to contact them?
- Vaastu consultant in Alabama, need vastu guidance?
- Vastu expert in New Jersey, how to get vaasthu advice?
- Vastu consultant in California, likes to know about vastu?
- Vastu expert in Florida, we are planning to buy vastu home?
- Vastu consultant in Massachusetts, how this vastu works here?
- Vastu expert in New York, we are in the process of buying home?
- Vastu consultant in Pennsylvania, need to know about vastu shastra?
- Vastu expert in Texas, how can we get vastu shastra consultancy services?
- Is South street focus home is good to buy, some says this is not at all good?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
Hello Sir, My name is Bharathi. Me and my husband have been reading your articles closely. We really appreciate the effort put by you to share your knowledge about vastu and it’s effects - Bharathi - USA.
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
We are all aware of the evils of eve-teasing and stalking and the fairer gender are physically attacked with acid. The victim . . . . For more details Free Vastu Services page.
"Work hard, persevere, and have self-belief. More importantly, be true to who you are" - "Peta Searle".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Patient: "Oh doctor, I’m just so nervous. This is my first operation."
Doctor: "Don't worry. Mine too."