- This Page Hits:87
Vastu Consultant in Oregon | Portland | Salem | Eugene | Bend | Medford | Corvallis | Beaverton | SubhaVaastu.com
Vastu in Oregon:
Many people think that the “Vastu Shastra” is only bounded to Indians and Hindus but this statement is totally wrong. It is a global science and people of any religion, creed or background can utilize and experience the benefits of this Vastu science. It is our aim that everybody in the world should live peacefully, for that, this Vaastu is most helpful to make our lives convenient and peaceful.
Today, we have many clients from all parts of the world that they were consulted for our Vaastu services and make changes accordingly. They have also noticed positive results and one may check few of their reviews in “vastu testimonials page. Our Vastu Consultant and founder of this site Mr. Suresh visited many countries especially of South Asia and the Middle East and promoted this Vasthu science. We are also planning to visit the Oregon state and do need to serve residents here. We will be really happy if the people of the state imply the science with their properties. One may check the bulk of information on our site and this information may be useful for your Houses, Offices, factories, different parts of the home like Kitchen, Living room etc. accordingly. Soon, you will see positive results and your lives will be peaceful and tension free. You can also see some of the modifications in the following links:
Southwest facing house vastu, we recommend these houses often to our clients. many says that this SW facing homes are not good, then why we are suggesting, how?
Northeast facing house vastu more information can be seen in this link.
Many people think South facing house vastu is not at all good? one may clear their doubts by visiting the link.
If there is more East open space then this East facing house vastu brings good luck. Check the link for more information.
Oregon is a US state located in the Northwestern Coast of the country. In terms of covered area, the state is 9th largest and 27th most populous state of the country. Bordering states of Oregon include Washington towards the North, California, and Nevada towards the South, and Idaho towards the West. On the West lies the mighty Pacific Ocean, and Oregon is one of the three contiguous US states that have a coastline on the Pacific Ocean. The state is famous for its diverse geography that features mountains, forests, volcanoes, beaches, lakes, shrublands, and deserts.
Archaeological evidence found in the region show that Oregon was inhabited by humans for 15,000 years ago, but recorded history is available only from 16th century. At the time of European arrival, Oregon was inhabited by many indigenous groups including Chinook, Bannock, Chasta, Nez Perce, etc. These people were mostly hunters, fishermen and cultivated some crops like tobacco and corn. After the colonists arrive, these people faced brutality and inhuman behavior from them and the majority of their people were killed or forced to leave. Juan Rodríguez Cabrillo (Spanish) was the first European to explore the region in 1543. Later, as the time passed, many other French and British expeditions also came and explored the area. Some of the famous explorers include David Thompson, British Captain James Cook (who discovered some parts of Australia) and Juan José Pérez Hernández. As the time passed many businessmen and traders (American and British) were attracted towards the area due to its rich resources especially for fur and built forts and maintained trading posts for active presence. Oregon was admitted to Union on 14 February 1849 and became 33rd state of the United States. In the 20th century, the state saw the huge economic revolution as it became heavily industrialized aided by other economic sectors like timber, agriculture and hydroelectric power. Also, during the "World War 2", the state provided a massive contribution to war efforts by building aircraft carriers and liberty ships.
Oregon is one of the most beautiful among all the US states having diverse features like landscapes, lakes, rivers, mountains, forests, deserts, etc. approx. 60% of the state’s land is covered by forests. This is the reason the state is one of the largest producers of timber. Also, the state has rich flora and fauna. Some of the species that reside in the state include beavers, porcupines, coyotes, wolves, red foxes, common grey fox, kit fox, black bears, and raccoons. In terms of climate.
Oregon has mild climate but slightly varies due to different geographical regions.
Till the 1980s, Agriculture, forestry, fishing, etc. but since then the government has pushed for diversification of the economy. Today, in addition to all these Technological and services sectors also play a vital role in the economy. Due to fertile land, abundant water, and diverse ecological conditions agriculture is thriving in the state since the start of the state. Some of the agricultural products include hazelnuts (95% of the US hazelnuts), cranberries, wheat, and wine. Due to extensive forests all over the world, Oregon is one of the largest timer producers since the very beginning. Since the economic diversification, the state became one of the leaders in technological advancements. Many renowned technological giants including “Intel”, Silicon forest and Tektronix are based in the state. Also, the state is home to some world-renowned companies headquarters like “Nike”. Tourism is one of the fastest growing sector and contributes significantly towards the economy. As described earlier, the state has diverse features which attract millions of tourists from the USA and worldwide.
Christianity is the largest single religion of the state. Also, the state has a large non-religious population that makes up 31% of the total population.
- Oregon State Capital City:Salem
- Area 255,026 km²
- Congressional Districts5
- Population 4.143 million(2017 est)
- Language English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Russian, Telugu
- Main Cropshazelnuts, cranberries, wheat, and wine
- State Bird Western meadowlark
- State Animal Beaver
- State Flower Oregon Grape
- State Tree Douglas fir
- Popular Rivers Columbia River, Grande River, Klamath River, Snkae River, Applegate River, East Fork lllinois Riverho
- Spiritual Places Oregon City Christian Church, St Paul's Episcopal Church Oregon City, Oregon City Evangelical Church, Oregon City Church of Nazarene, Brahma Premananda, HECSA-Portland Balaji Temple, BAPS Shree Swaminarayan Mandir, Portland Jaya hanuman Temple, Buddha Eye Temple, Islamic Center of Portland, Masjid An-Noor, Bilal Masjid, Islamic Center of Portland, Islamic Center of Corvallis
- Important Cities Portland city, Eugene city, Salem city, Gresham city, Hillsboro city, Beaverton city, Bend city, Medford city, Springfield city, Corvallis city, Albany city, Tigard city, Lake Oswego city, Keizer city
- Border States Washington, California, Nevada, Idaho
- Tourist Attractions Crater Lake, Crater Lake National Park, Columbia River Gorge, Mount Hood, Multnomah Falls, Haystack Rock, Silver Falls State Park, Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area, Oregon Zoo, Pittcok Mansion, The Grotto, Sea Lion Caves, Oregon Coast Aquarium, Mount Mount Bachelor ski Area, Mount Mazma, Shore Acres State Park, Hoyt Arboretum, Evergreen Aviationa and Space Museum, Tumalo Falls, Timerline Lodge, Portland Japanese Garden, Mount Hood National Forest, Wildlife Safari, Smith Rock State Park, Washington Park, Eagle Creek, Cape Disappointment State Park, Forest Park, Wizard Island, Trillium Lake, Latourell Falls, Horsetail Falls, Mount Hood Meadows, Bridge of the Gods
- How many doors should be in home?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in Alaska?
- Is vaasthu works for health, need to know more?
- Vastu consultant in Arizona, how to contact them?
- Vaastu consultant in Alabama, need vastu guidance?
- Vastu expert in New Jersey, how to get vaasthu advice?
- Vaastu consultant in Nevada, need vaasthu suggestions?
- Vastu consultant in California, likes to know about vastu?
- Vastu expert in Florida, we are planning to buy vastu home?
- Vastu consultant in Massachusetts, how this vastu works here?
- Vastu expert in New York, we are in the process of buying home?
- Vastu consultant in Pennsylvania, need to know about vastu shastra?
- Is Southwest street focus house is good, some says this is not at good?
- Vastu expert in Texas, how can we get vastu shastra consultancy services?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
Hello Sir, My name is Bharathi. Me and my husband have been reading your articles closely. We really appreciate the effort put by you to share your knowledge about vastu and it’s effects - Bharathi - USA.
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
We are all aware of the evils of eve-teasing and stalking and the fairer gender are physically attacked with acid. The victim . . . . For more details Free Vastu Services page.
"Work hard, persevere, and have self-belief. More importantly, be true to who you are" - "Peta Searle".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Patient: "Oh doctor, I’m just so nervous. This is my first operation."
Doctor: "Don't worry. Mine too."