- This Page Hits:6754
Vastu Shastra Construction with some Vaastu Tips | SubhaVaastu.com :
Some important things should be keep in mind before starting the construction.
1. First clean the entire plot or site (Vacant land), it should not have the waste plants, creepers etc.
2. Start digging for pillars from Northeast and start constructing the pillars from Southwest parts.
3. The floor level from ground level may be atleast 4 to 8 feet based on your budget. 6 feet is good, because if there is any bones or hairs in the land, may not impact on residents with adverse results.
4. The height of the house is atleast 10 feet, 12 and 14 feet is also good. When you raised the building height, the cost will also gets more than your expectation, so be prepare for the costs and then only plan for fixing the height of the building.
5. The house should always attractive, please be ensure that there is no color peel walls in the house. If so immediately try to paste the colors or go for fresh coloring the house or such walls.
6. If the house is constructed with mountain rocks then the bad vastu power / negative force will be more less and good vastu power / positive force will be more exceeded on that property.
7. All slanting balconies or portico should only towards North, East and Northeast only. At any cost it should not be towards Southwest. Southeast, Northwest, South or West corners are also not good.
8. Floor slope in the home is from Southwest to Northeast. This always yields good results to the property owners.
9. Please ensure that there should be one main entrance towards Northeast for North and East face property owners.
10. Northwest-west which is an exalted positing and more favorable to the residents.
11. We informed in many places that the dais or rock bed chairs at towards Southwest pars are more elevated than the entire floor level in the home, such a feature makes the residents financially strong and sound.
12. Make sure that there should be one Northeast corner water body or water sump.
13. Please note that the compound wall protects the bad vibrations from surroundings, so please start the compound wall before starting the house construction.
14. The most important point is whenever you are looking buying an home, house construction, modification, alteration, house extension, buying an factory etc, then better to approach only vastu specialist or vastu expert, generally best vastu consultants never given wrong guidance and they never cheat, they take care for their name in the society. That is why many MNC companies looking to have consultancy only with vastu pandits, they never approach quacks in the market, most of the times the quacks charge only very lesser fee and in their vastu consultation they terrible the residents with false and bogus things and benefited through their own means of sucking money with many yantras or mantras names. Be cautious with such quacks in the market.
There are many other things, which we will develop in our favorite vastu shastra website. Below we published some notable points.
In our house some body keeping safes and vaults opening towards the South or West are likely to result in expenses. This could be altered by placing safes, vaults, and other important assets like jewelry, cash, bank cheque books, property papers in a Southwest room of the house and position the Almira locations to the south-west corners of this room. When Almira opens towards the North, the amount or money flow enhances as these places are directions of inviting the wealth. You may place the vaults or safes towards Southwest part of the house in southwest room. This is also considered as a good positioned placement of safe.
Water is also considered as the main key role in vastu. Flow is important. Stagnant has to be verified with placement of the house, since water is considered to be an indication of a person's financial health by vaastu, stagnant water in the house, is an indication of lack of financial growth. Stagnant water within the house is the form of a pond could be remedied by installing a fountain in the house, and hence creates a system of circulation for the water. Taps within your house should also be checked frequently for leakages, since leakage taps are a sign of expenses and hence should be rectified to alter the situation. (This matter is came from www.subhavaastu.com) Similarly, you also need to ensure that there is no boring or a tube well placed in the south direction as this could negatively affect finances.
It is always better to check the taps leakage twice in your living areas. Water leakage is a sign of expenses are unwanted expenditures reaching peak stage. Over all finally we never meet our expenditures if the leakage may not be rectified. The below image is a simple known of exact position of tap without leakages.
Here water is not leak and the tap is in good positioned. This is only for your kind and more information, you may be aware of this fact, but why don't you informed to your nearby wishers. It may helps them to save their energy. You can expect a consistency and growth in your finances when the direction of water flow is from the north to the east. A water fountain placed in the north-eastern part of your house or office will also bring in similar good results. Placement of aquarium is also good in house, but define with good part in the house is better before fixation.
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided Vaastu consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vaastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative Vaastu website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative.Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in vastushastra and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of vasthushastra, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking into vaastu consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of vaastu information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vaastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take vaastu advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house vaastu - Padma - Boston - USA
I have consulted SubhaVaastu (Suresh Gaaru) during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from Subhavaastu. He is very knowledgeable about vaastu and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know Vaastu and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own vaastu (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
- Where should I keep my head while sleeping in bedroom?
- What are the vastu effects and how I am affected by them?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in India, I would like to get consultation?
- I require to get comprehensive knowledge informaiton of all states in India?
- We are looking to buy a home in USA, which direction swimming pool is auspicious?
- I completed vastu corrections to my property, when can I expect positive results to our home?
We had been rendering free vastu services to various sections of society, to whom we felt compelled to reach as a gesture of our commitment to the society. In continuation of this we wish to serve the farming community as a whole. We do understand that the farming community may not be computer savvy, but in the ever widening society of ours where knowledge is expanding in every conceivable area we are sure the farming community is not very far off from this campaign. Somehow it appears that the farming community has not received the due attention it deserves and we have sidestepped in this regard. We had been only pampering in lofty ideas and have not gone to the ground realities, we are happy in praising them a lot, but apparently they do not fit in our modern scheme of thought for emancipation. This is the tragedy in real terms. Farming community should be addressed genuinely. Merely sloganeering virtues is not adequate. Vastu is not confined only to premises where structures/buildings etc are erected. It is relevant for all areas used by the human beings not necessarily with habitation alone. The orientation of the plot or farm land vis a vis the regular 8 directions can greatly influence the crops and hence the prosperity of the farmer. We don’t mean to sell off portions of land not in conformity with vastu principles. On the other hand by skilfully parceling the crop area into distinct entities, it is possible to reduce the malevolence of the plot shape. It is usual for the farm land to be parceled as a matter of convenience. It is also relevant to see the flow of water for irrigation so that right energy input is also available along with other inputs such as fertilizers, pesticides water etc. Keeping all these in view we propose to render free services to farmers for a period of about 7 weeks, i.e., from 9th June to 31st July 2017. Farming community is the backbone of any Nation. When India became independent we were gifted with frequent famines in some part of the other of the country in every year. We were importing food grains. The country took the right decisions in alleviating the miseries of the farming community to a significant extent, so that farm production would increase. Infact if did happen. The farmer today is better off than what he was when the country became independent. Yet, lot more still needs to be done. Whereas a doctor desires his son to be a doctor, a Politician wishes his children to be a politician, a farmer DOES NOT WANT HIS CHILDREN TO DEPEND ON FARMING, this is the tragic situation, it is for this reason, we are giving a large window of opportunity so that they may avail the services freely. We are sure that this section of society would amply be compensated. If you my dear visitor are not a farmer do take the trouble of giving this information to those who may be in need of this service. This will be your tribute in improving the lot of farming community which has been neglected so long by all of us. Thanking you. Team – SubhaVaastu.com. More details available at Free Vastu Services page.
Days are changing, most of us sitting before FaceBook, WhatsAPP, Twitter, YouTube and paying attention to foreign websites, may be this would be the reason people does not have patience, Most of them forgotten our/their cultures, traditions, methods, systems and TIME. Just passing days by observing videos, after observing all these worst scenario in our society we thought to introduce some attractive devotional wallpapers. Let us experience our ancient and traditional Devotional Wallpapers
“Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Sherrilyn Kenyon . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Husband : I lost my wife, she went shopping & hasn't come back yet.
Inspector : What is her height?
Husband : I never checked.
Inspector : Slim or healthy?.
Husband : Not slim, can be healthy.
Inspector : Colour of eyes?
Husband : Sorry, Never noticed.
Inspector : Colour of hair?
Husband : Changes according to season.
Inspector : What was she wearing?
Husband : Not sure whether it was a dress or a suit.
Inspector : Was she driving?
Inspector : colour of the car?
Husband : Black Audi A8 with supercharged 3.0 litre V6 engine generating 333 horse power teamed with an eight-speed tiptronic automatic transmission with manual mode. And it has full LED headlights, which use light emitting diodes for all light functions and has a very thin scratch on the front left door and then the husband started crying...
Inspector: Don't worry sir, we will find your car.