- Hits: 6337
Vastu Shastra Construction with some Vaastu Tips | SubhaVaastu.com :
Some important things should be keep in mind before starting the construction.
1. First clean the entire plot or site (Vacant land), it should not have the waste plants, creepers etc.
2. Start digging for pillars from Northeast and start constructing the pillars from Southwest parts.
3. The floor level from ground level may be atleast 4 to 8 feet based on your budget. 6 feet is good, because if there is any bones or hairs in the land, may not impact on residents with adverse results.
4. The height of the house is atleast 10 feet, 12 and 14 feet is also good. When you raised the building height, the cost will also gets more than your expectation, so be prepare for the costs and then only plan for fixing the height of the building.
5. The house should always attractive, please be ensure that there is no color peel walls in the house. If so immediately try to paste the colors or go for fresh coloring the house or such walls.
6. If the house is constructed with mountain rocks then the bad vastu power / negative force will be more less and good vastu power / positive force will be more exceeded on that property.
7. All slanting balconies or portico should only towards North, East and Northeast only. At any cost it should not be towards Southwest. Southeast, Northwest, South or West corners are also not good.
8. Floor slope in the home is from Southwest to Northeast. This always yields good results to the property owners.
9. Please ensure that there should be one main entrance towards Northeast for North and East face property owners.
10. Northwest-west which is an exalted positing and more favorable to the residents.
11. We informed in many places that the dais or rock bed chairs at towards Southwest pars are more elevated than the entire floor level in the home, such a feature makes the residents financially strong and sound.
12. Make sure that there should be one Northeast corner water body or water sump.
13. Please note that the compound wall protects the bad vibrations from surroundings, so please start the compound wall before starting the house construction.
14. The most important point is whenever you are looking buying an home, house construction, modification, alteration, house extension, buying an factory etc, then better to approach only vastu specialist or vastu expert, generally best vastu consultants never given wrong guidance and they never cheat, they take care for their name in the society. That is why many MNC companies looking to have consultancy only with vastu pandits, they never approach quacks in the market, most of the times the quacks charge only very lesser fee and in their vastu consultation they terrible the residents with false and bogus things and benefited through their own means of sucking money with many yantras or mantras names. Be cautious with such quacks in the market.
There are many other things, which we will develop in our favorite vastu shastra website. Below we published some notable points.
In our house some body keeping safes and vaults opening towards the South or West are likely to result in expenses. This could be altered by placing safes, vaults, and other important assets like jewelry, cash, bank cheque books, property papers in a Southwest room of the house and position the Almira locations to the south-west corners of this room. When Almira opens towards the North, the amount or money flow enhances as these places are directions of inviting the wealth. You may place the vaults or safes towards Southwest part of the house in southwest room. This is also considered as a good positioned placement of safe.
Water is also considered as the main key role in vastu. Flow is important. Stagnant has to be verified with placement of the house, since water is considered to be an indication of a person's financial health by vaastu, stagnant water in the house, is an indication of lack of financial growth. Stagnant water within the house is the form of a pond could be remedied by installing a fountain in the house, and hence creates a system of circulation for the water. Taps within your house should also be checked frequently for leakages, since leakage taps are a sign of expenses and hence should be rectified to alter the situation. (This matter is came from www.subhavaastu.com) Similarly, you also need to ensure that there is no boring or a tube well placed in the south direction as this could negatively affect finances.
It is always better to check the taps leakage twice in your living areas. Water leakage is a sign of expenses are unwanted expenditures reaching peak stage. Over all finally we never meet our expenditures if the leakage may not be rectified. The below image is a simple known of exact position of tap without leakages.
Here water is not leak and the tap is in good positioned. This is only for your kind and more information, you may be aware of this fact, but why don't you informed to your nearby wishers. It may helps them to save their energy. You can expect a consistency and growth in your finances when the direction of water flow is from the north to the east. A water fountain placed in the north-eastern part of your house or office will also bring in similar good results. Placement of aquarium is also good in house, but define with good part in the house is better before fixation.
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided Vaastu consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vaastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative Vaastu website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative.Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in vastushastra and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of vasthushastra, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking into vaastu consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of vaastu information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vaastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take vaastu advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house vaastu - Padma - Boston - USA
I have consulted SubhaVaastu (Suresh Gaaru) during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from Subhavaastu. He is very knowledgeable about vaastu and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know Vaastu and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own vaastu (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
- Where should I keep my head while sleeping in bedroom?
- What are the vastu effects and how I am affected by them?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in India, I would like to get consultation?
- I require to get comprehensive knowledge informaiton of all states in India?
- We are looking to buy a home in USA, which direction swimming pool is auspicious?
- I completed vastu corrections to my property, when can I expect positive results to our home?
In our culture women are highly venerated. However generally it is seen in each and every incident they are the ones at the receiving end. Some how or other she is the target for all situations particularly when things are not doing well. Rather we make it that the cause of all evils is woman only. If in this unfortunate situation, if she loses her husband or is divorced her life is hell and she bares the brunt. Where a woman is not respected every body suffers and where they are respected and venerated every adverse situation can be overcome. Pray we realize this soon. Helping women who are in distress is a noble cause. we from SubhaVaastu would like to help such women who are in need of help like this. Widowed women and divorcees may contact us for FREE vastu consultation till end of January 2017. With this small service we do hope some relief is possible for such women who are in need of these services and cannot afford otherwise. More details available at Free Vastu Services page.
Days are changing, people does not have patience, many were sitting before FaceBook and Twitter and paying attention to foreign websites. Most of them forgotten our/their cultures, traditions, methods, systems. Just passing time by observing videos, after observing all these many changes in our society we thought to introduce some attractive devotional wallpapers. Let us check Devotional Wallpapers
"When you learn to harness the power of your fears, it can take you places beyond your wildest dreams" - Jimmy Lovine
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Sherrilyn Kenyon . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
"Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine, they laid down for the night, and went to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars." "What does that tell you?" Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies, and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?" Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke. "It tells me that someone has stolen our tent."