- This Page Hits:3683
Vastu Consultant in Antigua and Barbuda | St. John's | Bolands | Parham | Potters Village | Swetes | Liberta | Old Road | SubhaVaastu.com
Vastu in Antigua and Barbuda:
Respected Antigua and Barbuda Government, our Vastu Shastra website is ready to serve your country with Vastu Tips. You are aware that if one property is built with Vastu principles, its easy to experience success with little efforts. Vaastu followed properties will be always rich and prosperous.
Requesting, you may also pleased to check the reviews on our services by clicking this vastu testimonials page. You may heard most of the residents in India now following Vasthu shastra techniques and experiencing the real peace in their life.
What costs it lays on this vastu services to your country, its nothing. Yes, its nothing. We are ready to provide free services to your country. We are looking for peace and development in our world.
We are always ready to provide free services to all Governments in this world. Remaining is your discretion. God bless Antigua and Barbuda.
We heard one vastu specialist in Gujarat has visited St. John's for the vastu consultancy, if it is so, we are very happy that residents of Antigua has interested to follow Vastu shastra techniques. Great to know about your people idea in developing their positions.
Antigua and Barbuda Information:
Antigua and Barbuda is an independent country, that lies in the region of “Americas”. The country is an island country and is located between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. The country is made up of a number of islands and the main islands or home islands are “Antigua” and “Barbuda”.
The country was discovered by Columbus and its name was given by him soon after discovery. The country has a strong Influence on British colonists age on language and culture. In September 2017, Hurricane Irma destroyed more than 95% of the Barbuda’s infrastructure.
Archeological evidence and dating show that the Islands were first inhabited around 3100 BC. The people of that time were known as Ciboney. They were later replaced by Arawak people who migrated by Columbian region. They introduced many crops like corn, potatoes, tobacco, and cotton.
Although the island was first discovered by Spanish, it was not colonized by them due to lack of resources. Later, it was occupied by UK who maintained permanent colonies here.
England ruled the islands from 1632 to 1981. Almost, all of the local population was forced into slavery and sad to say all of them died due to harsh conditions, mental and physical stress, and diseases. The country got its independence in 1981 and is a member of Commonwealth and Queen Elizbeth acting as Head of the state.
The country is almost featured with lowlands, the country has a number of shorelines, beaches, and coral reefs. The largest island in the country is Antigua.
The country’ geography has been influenced much due to limestone and clay formations. The country is just a tourist heaven, it features a number of warm beaches, lagoons, coral reefs, tourist resorts and recreational centers. Anyone who visits the beautiful country will surely remember it for a lifetime.
The country’s economy is mainly dependent on tourism. As mentioned earlier, there are a number of tourist resorts and spots, so it is a place of great interest for tourists.
And tourism accounts for 50% of the total gross domestic product. Almost half of the tourists come from the USA. Agriculture in the country is limited due to a shortage of land and water supply. Also, there is a shortage of labor and wages are very high.
The agriculture supply is the only bond to local sales. There is a decline in tourist activity in the country since 2000 and the government is in difficulty. This is the main reason the country is diversifying its economy and pushing for other sectors.
The official language of the country is English. English language and culture have a strong influence over the country due to its long-term colonial rule.
The majority of the local population is Christian which accounts for 77% of the total population. But there are a number of Christian denominations further.
Other religions include Islam, Rastafari, etc. The culture of the country is a mixture of West African and British cultures. Due to number of African slaves brought here, with this African culture also developed. There is an annual tradition, that is just for the sake, to celebrate the absorption of slavery.
- Country Antigua and Barbuda
- Capital City St. John's
- Area: 440 km²
- Population: 100,963 (2016)
- Currency: Eastern Caribbean dollar
- Official languages: English
- Demonym: Antiguan Barbudan
- Government Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy legislature Parliment
- Religions: Christians 77%
- Time Zone: AST (UTC-4)
- Drives on the left
- Dialing / Calling Code: +1-268
- Internet TLD .ag
- Antigua and Barbuda's National Bird Magnificent frigatebird
- Antigua and Barbuda's National Flower The Agave
- Important Cities: St. John's, Bolands, Parham, Potters Village, Swetes, Liberta, Old Road
- Famous Rivers Ayers Creek, Cooks Creek
- Border Countries Saudi Arabia UAE, Yemen
- Spiritual Places Cathedral of the Holy Family, St. John's, Bethany Moravian Church Pigotts, Cana Moravian Church, Cedar Hall Moravian Church Jennings, Central Baptist Church, Faith Missionary Baptist Church Warner's Ave, Five Islands Moravian Church 10 Minutes Drive From St. John's, Good Shepard Catholic Church Sea View Farm, Gracebay Moravian Church Old Road, Gracefield Moravian Church Cedar Grove, Gracehill Moravian Church Liberta On The Main Road To English Harbour, Green Bay Moravian Church 5 Mintes From The Center Of St. John's, Holy Family Cathedral Catholic Church On Mount. St. John Opposite Antigua's Main Hospital, Jesus Cares Women Ministry, Lebanon Moravian Church Sea View Farm, Liberta Church Of Christ 15 Minutes Drive From English Harbour, Our Lady Of Mount Carmel Catholic Church Willikies, Our Lady Of Perpetual Help On A Hill Overlooking The Intersection Of Sweetes And All Saints, Spring Garden Moravian Church St. John's, St. Antony's Catholic Church Potters
- Tourist Attractions: Nelson's Dockyard, Leeward Islands, Falmouth Harbour, Museum Of Antigua and Barbuda, Fort James, Mount Obama, Shirley Heights, Dickenson Bay, Bett's Hope, Galleon Beach, Stingray City Antigua, Long Island, Darkwood Beach
- Who is the best vastu consultant in Muscat?
- Office Vastu, how to arrange our office as per vastu?
- Vastu consultant in Saudi Arabia, how to contact them?
- Plots Vastu, how to select a good plot to built our house?
- Vastu consultant in Amaravathi, need to show our properties?
- Would like to know about vastu for Bungalows for billionaires?
- Require guidance, who is the best vastu consultant in Bangalore?
- LIving room Vastu, show me best locations in arranging furniture?
- May I get vastu shastra free E books from this Vaasthu shastra website?
- Need to know about all directions, which link has the good information?
- Windows vastu, would like to know where to keep windows in our home?
- Northeast facing house vastu, is all Northeast corner homes makes us rich?
- Vastu effects, what are the good and bad positions of the structures in vastu?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
Hello Sir, My name is Bharathi. Me and my husband have been reading your articles closely. We really appreciate the effort put by you to share your knowledge about vastu and it’s effects - Bharathi - USA.
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
Free Personal Visit
There are very many people though keenly wish to avail vastu services are unable to do so, only due to financial limitations. In case if you have in your town/village a group of people . . . . For more details Free Vastu Services page.
"Judge me not by physical size or appearance, but judge me by the size of my character" - "Cornelius Kilgore".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Doctor - Have you been sleeping by an open window, like I told you yesterday?”
Patient - “Yes, just like you said, I followed sir.”
Doctor - “And is the bronchitis gone now?”
Patient - “Not yet, so far the only things gone are my laptop, cellphone and my wallet".