- This Page Hits:89
Vastu Consultant in Finland | Helsinki | Espoo | Tampere | Vantaa | Oulu | Turuku | SubhaVaastu.com
Vastu in Finland:
In the year 2016 we published Education system of Finland in our website and salute to the Government of Finland. We congratulate to the Government of Finland by framing of such education system. Thank you dear Finland Government.
Finland is one of the most peaceful and beautiful countries in the world lying in the Northern most part of the world. The country has contributed much in the fields of science, literature, and technology. The science can be used easily in our daily life and blessed with peace, happiness and tension free life. If a resident is interested in promoting this science in Finland, we are enthusiastic to try our best to introduce vastu shastra in Finland. Also, if you are willing to build a new House, Shop or opening a new Factory, just ping us and our Vastu Expert will surely help you on some of the benefits of vastu consultancy in Finland.
All of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. We will be happy to serve people of Finland
To honor to the education system in Finland we decided to provide our free online vastu services in Finland, use this Promo code: "Finland Education", please use this promo code when you need free online vastu services. This code works from 19th May 2018 to 31st May 2018. After this period, residents has to pay our service charges if they need any vastu services from us.
Finland, officially the “Republic of Finland” is a sovereign country in Northern Europe. The country has one of the lowest density in Europe and most of the population is concentrated in South due to harsh winters in the North. Before the Second World War and till 1950, the country was mostly dependent on Agriculture. Today Finland has developed the industrial sector and is a member of European Union (UN). Also, the country joined NATO in 1994 to ensure its security and peace. The bordering countries of Finland include Norway towards the North, Russia towards the East and Sweden towards the Northwest.
Finland preserves one of the earliest human history dating back to Ice age around (9000 BCE). The earliest people that settled in the area soon after the end of Ice Age were hunter-gathers. Agriculture and other techniques are estimated to start around 2500 BC. From the end of 13th century, the Swedish influence gradually increased in the country as Sweden invaded Finnish coastal lands and pushed Christianity in Finland by settling Christian population. In 1809, Finland was annexed by the Russian Empire and was termed as “Grand Duchy of Finland” under the Russian crown. It was not until 1917 when Russian Revolution started and Finland declared independence in 1918 followed by civil war. As the "World War 2" broke out, the Soviet Union (Russia) tried to invade Finland several times but were repelled by Finish forces that used guerrilla tactics and fought back fiercely. Also, at the start of "World War 2", Finland aligned with Germany against Soviets. As the World War 2 entered its last stages, Finland and Soviet Union reached an agreement and further hostilities were ceased.
Finland is regarded as one of the most beautiful and densely populated countries of Europe. The geographical and physical features are quite unique and make Finland a different country from others. Around 78% of the total area is covered by forests while 10% area features lakes rivers and ponds. Also, Finland is the largest producer of Wood in Europe. Due to its North, Winter is quite harsh and the temperature falls as low as -53 degrees. In terms of wildlife, Finland has a wide range of species and animals. Some of the famous species include brown bear, grey wolf, wolverine, whooper swan and Eurasian eagle-owl.
The largest economic sector of Finland is Services sector that donates around 66% to GDP followed by manufacturing and refining sector. The industrial sector is also well developed and stabilized. Some of the industrial products include electronics, machinery, engeneering products and automobiles. Agriculture is limited in the country due to frosty winters, snow covering and very short crop-growing period. Forester also provides significant income as approx. 78% of Finland’s area is covered by forest. Also, Finland is one of the largest wood producers in the European Union. There is also a significant quantity of minerals found in the country including chromium, copper, nickel, and gold. The world famous mobile app/game known as the “Angry Birds” was developed by Finland.
Christianity is the predominant religion of Finland. Christianity was forced in Finland by Swedish crusades by the end of 13th century. Today Christians account for around 73% of the total population while Atheists account for 26.3% of the total population. Minority religions include Islam, Jews, Buddhists, Hinduism, etc. that made up approx. 1.6% of the population. Finnish and Swedish are the official languages of the country followed by a number of minority languages. “Finnish” is the most common and widely spoken language of Finland.
- Country Finalnd
- Capital City Helsinki
- Area: 338,424 km²
- Population: 5.495 million (2016)
- Currency: Euro
- Official languages: Finnish & Swedish
- Demonym: Finnish & Finn
- Government Unitary parliamentary republic
- legislature Eduskunta
- Religions: Christians, Atheists, Others
- Time Zone: EET (UTC+2), EEST (UTC+3)
- Drives on the right
- Dialing / Calling Code: +358
- Internet TLD .fi
- Dominican National Bird whooper swan
- Dominican National Flower lily-of-the-valley
- Important Cities: Vaasa, Rovaniemi, Pori, Joensuu, Lappeenranta, Hameenlinna, Kotka
- Famous Rivers Torne, Kemijoki, Kymki, Iijoki, Simojoki, Vantaa, Ivalo, Kokemaenjoki, Kiiminkijoki, Tana, Muonio, Ounasjoki, Vuoksi River, Lataseno, Oulujoki, Kitinen, Lutto, Luiro, Anarjohka, Paatsjoki
- Spiritual Places Espoo Cathedral in Espoo, Helsinki Cathedral in Helsinki, Kuopio Cathedral in Kuopio, Lapua Cathedral in Lapua, Mikkeli Cathedral in Mikkeli, Oulu Cathedral in Oulu, Porvoo Cathedral in Porvoo, Savonlinna Cathedral in Savonlinna, Tampere Cathedral in Tampere, Cathedral of Turku in Turku, Uspenski Cathedral in Helsinki, St. Nicholas Cathedral in Kuopio, Holy Trinity Cathedral of Oulu
- Tourist Attractions: Suomenlinna, Santa Claus Village, Market Square (Helsinki), Levi, Sibelius Monument, Helsinki Central Station, Seurasaari, Kiasma, Rukatunturi, Linnanmaki, Nuuksio National Park, National Museum Of Finland, Ateneum, Turku Castle, Moomin World, Koli National Park, Urho Kekkonen National Park, Olavinlinna, Ranua Wildlife Park, Santa Park, Pallas-Yllastunturi National Park, Turku Cathedral, Moomin Museum
- How to construct compound wall?
- Vaastu expert in Bahamas, need help?
- Vastu consultant in Bahrain, need support?
- Vastu specialist in Bangladesh, need guidance?
- Who is best vastu shastra consultant in Barbados?
- How to know the best vastu shastra expert in Belarus?
- Vastu consultant in Belgium, how to get their's services?
- How to take vastu consultancy services in Belize country?
- I would like to know the best vastu expert in Benin country?
- Vastu consultant in Bhutan, looking vastu shastra consultancy?
- Vaasthu shastra in Bolivia, how to build the house with vaasthu?
- Vastu consutlant in Bosnia and Herzegovina, need vastu guidance?
- Vastu expert in Botswana, wish to build home with vastu shastra tips?
- Is vastu shastra works in Brazil country, need to know more about vasthu?
- How to get vastu consultancy services in Brunei, we likes to know about it?
- Need to have vastu shastra consultancy servics in Bulgaria, how to go further?
- Burkina Faso vaastu is vastu shastra works in Burkina Faso country, like to know?
- Vastu expert in Burundi country, we like to start one house construction, need help?
- Eastern Northeast street focus to house is good or bad, some says it's good and bad?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
Hello Sir, My name is Bharathi. Me and my husband have been reading your articles closely. We really appreciate the effort put by you to share your knowledge about vastu and it’s effects - Bharathi - USA.
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
We are all aware of the evils of eve-teasing and stalking and the fairer gender are physically attacked with acid. The victim . . . . For more details Free Vastu Services page.
"Work hard, persevere, and have self-belief. More importantly, be true to who you are" - "Peta Searle".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Patient: "Oh doctor, I’m just so nervous. This is my first operation."
Doctor: "Don't worry. Mine too."