- This Page Hits:454
How To Remove Negative Energies From The House | Removing Bad Energies From Factory | Take Off Bad Energies From Office
We are getting huge enquiries regarding creation of negative forces in the house itself even if it be because of improper arrangements of movable and immovable things in the house. This is not a point that should be neglecting whereas the house may be fully Vastu compliant improper arrangement of things causes avoidable headaches and irritations.
Even some aesthetic and functional point of view one should examine the utilitarian aspects of the things that will acquire and consign to a corner. One will find in every house lots of things unwanted and scattered at places perhaps not even looked at for a long time.
Is it not better to understand the thing not in use for a considerable time is indeed not required and best thrown out. Even if you have to pay cartage for this purpose. You will realize apart from Vastu Shastra principles a large amount of space suddenly becoming vacant and attractive.
Somebody told us few vastu pandits in Delhi were specialized in finding the negative energies, though it may easy for every one to find out the negative energies from home, but removing the bad energies is not easier thing. One vastu consultant in Mumbai asked us to discover a tool to find the bad energies, but still it is under processing, one day we will get success. We are also on the way to find out the easy techniques, how to remove the negative energies from home. Some top vastu experts in Hyderabad also searching ways to discovering the tool for these unhealthy human elements. Thanks to each and everyone who are sincerely trying to save humans.
In these days of pollution it does require us to make ways and means of keeping the air we breathe may be better pure. Some of the indoor plants have got capacity o purify air and their presence in the house is always beneficial, keeping this point in view we suggest the following.
1. Spend an hour every month to look for junk collected in the house and sort out and thrown them out. In fact, you will be happy to throw them out.
2. We have the habit of retaining of old calendars where we would have written some telephone numbers whom we seldom contact now. Is it not wise to throw this junk?
3. When we see book shelves and racks many obscure and unnecessary things would have occupied adequate space, clean them up and make way for fresh books in the shelf.
4. In the attics, you would have cluttered lots of useless things hoping that they will come to use some time. Just ignore and throw the junk out. For any useful things cannot be made by yesterday junk. In fact today the world is moving fast and don’t try to utilize grandmother’s property and loose on modernity.
5. In so rearranging things you may observe correct Vaastu principles to enhance the removal of things producing negative vibrations.
6. Place indoor plants to purify the air and expel any negative vibrations. It is better that at least one indoor plant is available in one room. In the living room putting more of them is much better. Many of these indoor plants don't need constant attention, however, look for them so that they are properly trimmed and dry leaves etc are removed from the plant and the surroundings. You must follow the instructions for maintaining the plant dutifully and correctly. One must understand having no plants is better than retaining a dead plant. The greener atmosphere in the house that cleaner is the air and the better your emotions. Plants have a tendency to cause moved changes, choose such plants so that your psyche is harmonized.
7. Many people are superstitious, in some way or other, this cannot be totally eliminated for example putting salt at places will remove negative energy, we don’t know whether negative energy goes or not but definitely insects disappear from there. So even if its superstitious place common salt at few places.
8. We are all living in the home, make it as a dream home. It’s in our hand only. When people in this home ware good dress, then things will also go smooth. Residents should not wear poor clothes, should not wear teared clothes. Dress should be clean and properly maintained.
9. When inhabitants feel peace in the home, cut jokes with family members, always feel happy, then things will also move positively. Try to improve the positivity in your home. As a human being, we should know, how negativity enters home and how can we improve positivity in our home etc. We are providing some additional information here, that’s it.
10. We see in our houses lots of things occupying spaces on the kitchen shelves, bedroom, living room and even bathrooms. When you found waste things in the home, better to through it away. Or give to others those who need them.
11. As we discussed earlier colors plays a vital role in getting positivity in the home.
12. Go Green! Plants and trees are the awesome natural filters from the most negative energies.
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
Hello Sir, My name is Bharathi. Me and my husband have been reading your articles closely. We really appreciate the effort put by you to share your knowledge about vastu and it’s effects - Bharathi - USA.
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
Free Personal Visit
There are very many people though keenly wish to avail vastu services are unable to do so, only due to financial limitations. In case if you have in your town/village a group of people . . . . For more details Free Vastu Services page.
"There is a fine line between perseverance and madness" - "Lynda Obst".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
A man was complaining to a railroad engineer.
What's the use of having a train schedule if the trains are always late.
The railroad engineer replied.
How would we know they were late, if we didn't have a schedule?