- This Link Hits: 171445
Vastu Shastra Tips | House | Home | Plot | Sites | Factory | Industry | Residence:
Vastu Shastra Tips : We are presenting valuable Vastu tips or some vasthu guidelines for the sake of public information, at first no one may find that these vastu tips may be valuable before experiencing bad effects, if we done any mistake in selecting the plot or house, finally we may understand the value of these vastu tips are most valuable. It is strongly recommended that don’t execute these vastu shastra tips without having a suggestion from one best expert vastu consultant, these vastu tips are only for your information purpose and it may be an idea and knowledge on Indian vastu shastra. Vaasthu tips are elaborately developed in many links, that you may check at right side menu. Tips and techniques on Vastu for Home, Vastu for Office, Vastu for House, Vastu for Factory etc may also be available in this section. Particularly many people fascinate on daily vastu shastra tips which we are updated on regular basis, residents curiously checking our website daily for the latest vastu shastra tips. Thanks for each and every visitor for their love and affection on us, for them we are craving to update the site with latest and updated vastu tips here.
Free Vastu Shatra Tips for Selecting a plot :
First avoid of buying Black clay soil areas, if so or otherwise the foundations will be so weak and the construction cannot stand long time. If the structure disturbs or cracks developed to the walls then vastu / positive power cannot works, please always remember this vastu tip. Once again I am informing you if the construction is NOT healthy vastu cannot works. If any body approaching Vastu Pandit (Pundit) for each and every property purchases, he will be the winner in future. Approaching Vasthu expert is not a mistake, he takes only one time fee, but residents will enjoy the Vaasthu positive power and they enjoy the peace and fruits of vastu shastra blessings lifelong. It is better, search for one expert vastu shastra pandit or vastu specialists and request him to visit your interested property, only with his guidance there after take the decision to buy or leave that property and search for another one, this is the perfect procedure.
If there is no ground water first avoid buying that plot.
The following plots are inauspicious, becareful before buying :
1. Oval type plots
2. Triangular plots or sites ( click this link for vastu for sites)
3. Unshaped plots which are cut at Eshan ( North-east) corner.
4. Round shaped plots or sites
5. Polygonal plots.
6. Northeast round corner plots.
7. Plots which is having raising or increasing or extension towards Agneya (Southeast)
8. Plots which is extending towards Vayavya (Northwest) corner.
9. Heavy extension towards Southwest corner plots.
10. Heavy digs at Southwest corners, excavation towards Southwest.
11. East elevated sites or North elevated plots or even Northeast elevated plots
12. More slope from North to South side plots or sites.
13. More slope from East to West side plots.
14. Heavy digs or pits at South side plots.
15. Heavy sump or at West side plots.
16. Mountains at North side plots.
17. Heavy rocks at East side plots.
18. Heavy mountain stones at Ishan (Northeast) side plots.
19. River at South side plots.
20. River at West side plots.
21. River at Southwest side plots.
22. Heavy buildings or apartments at North side plots.
23. Heavy buildings at East side plots.
24. Heavy buildings at Eshan (Northeast) direction plots.
25. Both side i.e., North & South sides having apartments.
26. Two directions i.e., East and West having apartments.
27. Slope from Northeast to Southwest (Nairuthi) corner plots.
28. More open space at South side than north side plot.
29. More open space at West side than east side plot
30. More open place towards Southwest sites.
31. Bad street focus or road thrust properties are to be avoided to buy or construct.
32. Ground floor depression towards South, West and Southwest, even some times Northwest and Southeast also.
Auspicious Plots to select :
1. Having 90 degrees and directional plots.
2. Floor slope towards Northeast corner from Southwest corner.
3. Having good street focus plots. For more info check this Road thrusts link.
4. Northeast extension site
5. Northeast water flow properties.
Read more good plots to buy from this Vaastu Shastra Tips link
In USA many Indians are following Vastu Shastra, why?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided Vaastu consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vaastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative Vaastu website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA.
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative.Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in vastushastra and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of vasthushastra, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland.
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking into vaastu consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of vaastu information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vaastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take vaastu advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house vaastu - Padma - Boston - USA.
I have consulted SubhaVaastu (Suresh Gaaru) during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from Subhavaastu. He is very knowledgeable about vaastu and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know Vaastu and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own vaastu (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA.
- Where should I keep my head while sleeping in bedroom?
- What are the vastu effects and how I am affected by them?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in India, I would like to get consultation?
- I require to get comprehensive knowledge informaiton of all states in India?
- We are looking to buy a home in USA, which direction swimming pool is auspicious?
- I completed vastu corrections to my property, when can I expect positive results to our home?
Salute to Finland country Education system, a small peninsula achieved appreciated and innovative methods in education system. World Economic Forum ranked Finland's tertiary education as Number 1 in the world. A small country achieved unimaginable success in education. Education is the highly prioritised way of system which humans SHOULD follow. We personally appreciate Government of Finland, other officials, who monitered such a organized system of learning studies. All other countries has to learn lessons by seeing their education system.
People in Kollam faced a terrible fire accident, by seeing their unexplainable painful sufferings we thought to serve them total free vastu consultation Kollam Fire Accident
120 days FREE services to Chennai People Successfully completed Chennai Rains
Days are changing, people does not have patience, many were sitting before FaceBook and Twitter and paying attention to foreign websites. Most of them forgotten their cultures, traditions, methods, systems. Just passing time by observing videos, after observing many changes in our society we thought to introduce most attractive devotional wallpapers. Let us check Devotional Wallpapers
When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal, you do not change your decision to get there - Zig Ziglar.
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Sherrilyn Kenyon . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?