Vastu Shastra Tips for Kitchen | Stove at Southeast | Sink
- Hits: 100633
Vastu Shastra Tips for Kitchen | Fire | Agni | Agneya :
Vastu Shastra Tips for Kitchen, Hearth, Fire, Vantillu : A place of ladies personal world, experiments, tastes, happy to ladies, some times sorrow to gents. There is no ambiance in the home more loved and lived in by all the members of the family, the best of the family, the best place to savor the pleasure of being together with all the tastes, memories and daily habits of the family. These are feelings which need a suitable ambiance, where the warmth of wood combines with the strong character of the stony materials, such as marble and granite of table tops and the counter may be with glass also.
1. Kitchen should always placed at Southeast (Agneya)corner of the house.
2. The second best place for the kitchen is Northwest (Vayavya) corner of the house.
3.Observe this plan where the kitchen has to be placed in the house.
4. At kitchen the hob also has a central position with a canopy formed by its hood which destroys odors and fills the ambiance with light at the same time. The electrical appliances are carefully concealed beneath the worktop.
5. Olden days our elders constructed two or three houses, but in our period one house built is a climax of the interesting movie, built the house with all amenities like the marked personalities of those modern and innovative kitchen brings into the home the soothing atmosphere of colorful (colourful) and lively activity. There are as many as four colours which gladden the eye and communicate a note of joyful serenity of the ambiance which they furnish, creating together a happy scene.
6. Feel king at your house, you are maharaja of your house a kitchen layout should be customized to the specific requirements and needs of the users. Hence, it is important to ascertain the individual preferences overall lifestyle and eating habits of the direct users, built the kitchen with your own style and requirements.
7.The kitchen should be in the south-east portion of the house. The door of the kitchen should be in the north, east or north-east direction opening clockwise. The lady should face east while cooking, for it brings good health to family members. If the lady faces west while cooking it may lead to health problems to ladies; while cooking with the face towards south may lead to financial problems in the family.
8. The above picture is the layout of kitchen at house.You can place the dining table as shown above.
9. You can place all food articles at west side of the kitchen.
10. The flooring level of the kitchen is equal to the remaining house flooring.
11. The sink at kitchen placed at Ishan corner.
12. The women folk should be facing the East while doing their cooking. This is good for health.
13. There should be abundant use of green in the kitchen. For example green granite for flooring or green pictures. This helps improve the appetite of the family members and also promotes peace and harmony in the house.
14. If possible, the cooking gas and the washing sink should not be kept very close to each other. The logic being fire and water are not comfortable close to each other.
15.The cooking stove should not be visible to the naked eyes from the outside. Hence always shield the kitchen from the outsiders.
16.There should be no leaking taps in the kitchen. This affects the money flow, and actually water should not be waste at any place including kitchen.
17. Shelves for the storage for grains at south,west and southwest sides only.
18. In Vastu Shastra its strictly prohibited that do not construct toilets and pooja-room next to one another.
19. The kitchen should not be directly in front of the main door, try max for this tip, if not maintain one curtain always hanging to the kitchen door.
20. Kitchen should not be placed at northeast corner of the house, if kitchen is at the North - East direction, it would curtail peace and mutual love in the family, and heavy expenditure occurs, might quarrels at home etc.
21.vastu for kitchen takes into consideration various things, which where properly placed, pave way for safety in the kitchen. Some of the essential determinants considered are: proper location of the kitchen, direction and placement of doors and windows, placement of cooking gas, gas cylinder, sink, refrigerator and other electronic gadgets etc, if everything is according to vastu, the residents live happily and enjoy the peace at home.
22.Better no shelf should be placed above the cooking platform.
23.Refrigerator can be placed on the northwest corner in the kitchen or southwest corner.
24.While constructing the kitchen, make adequate provision for cross ventilation for good health, and fresh breeze . While cooking items smoke will be automatically go away and we will safe by this cross ventilation.
25.Kitchen (or dining room) is the best place to have your daily meals; but never face South while having your meals it creates stomach disorders, indigestion and other related problems.
26.. If the kitchen is adjoining to a bedroom, the wall between them should be thicker than other walls.
27.Cooking Gas/Range should be in the south-east part of the kitchen.
28.Exhaust fan should be installed on the eastern wall in the south-east corner.
29. Drinking water may be placed in the north-east; water filter will be installed in the north east, if required, or it may be placed at northwest corner.
30. Better to get suggestions from the vastu expert while constructing the house. The theoretical matter cannot renders satisfied vastu experiment in our house. By reading books of vastu we know only the important things that may be the essential factors, but general folks cannot find the serious things (vastu defects).
Write your review on Vaasthu Shastra Website SubhaVaastu.com :Write a Review on our website. Or you may write your Opinions or suggestions . If your review is useful for the society we will publish it at our website and your name stands life long here. You may modify your review at any time, for example if you would like to change the city, country of living etc, along with this, you may ask us for change of your name, if you don't like to publish your original name. We respect your privacy, many wrote their reviews on our website, you may check at many web pages in our website. Click this linkto read many reviews from our website visitors and clients. Thanks in Advance.
Namaskar Sursh Ji, My name is Naga Bhaskara Srinivas, and I am planning to buy an house in USA. I found your site subhavastu.com, very useful for people that live around the world - Naga Bhaskara Srinivas - United States of America.
We are Software Professionals in USA, Initially to buy a home we searched internet, sent floor plans to India, then one of my friend suggested subhavaastu.com site, I was very impressed going through the site, lot of information was provided, I contacted immediately Suresh garu for consultation. Being so busy he always responds to my emails and phone calls, clarified my doubts, He is so expert in giving consultation to USA properties. I feel him like a family member very frank, genuine and most of all patience. He do have immense knowledge in abroad properties, Indian properties by default. Anyone can give guidance, but he gives consultation with practicality not just some text book guidelines. He knows in and out how the structure, layout works and will give simple alterations, genuine Consultation. I have to salute to the tremendous work and efforts he puts in subhavaastu.com site.
It's very generous of you Mr. Suresh that you have placed all the books about vastu on your web page totally free. But they are in Indian Language? Is there possibility that these books will be written in English. Your web site is great. Thank you - Sasa - Zagreb - Croatia.
Dear Suresh bhai, u came to us like an angel who has given us the new direction to live. By my heart I say that u are one of the messengers of god who has come to flourish the world with God's golden light. Not only the vastu, even in astrology u r the master. We went to so many places before meeting you spent around thousand of RIALS however the satisfaction we got from ur suggestion we didnt get any where else. I pray to god to send us love and light. Thank u. With Regards - ZainabAbdullah Al kaabi - Muscat - Oman Country.
I read Subhavaastu book and i got impressed with the content and immediately i called Mr.Suresh requesting him to look my flat and luckily he came to see my flat and gave very good suggestions. Mr.Suresh is a genius and he spends more than enough time to understand our problems and he never rushed during his visit to my flat. He gave excellent suggestions and also explained clearly why those changes are required and he made sure that we wrote all those on paper. He is very open and never hides anything , i don't think anybody in this world will write a book like subhavaastu very clearly explaining each and every point with examples and plans.We require people like Mr.Suresh who has got very good subject and experience in Vaastu. I recommend everyone who wants to know about Vaastu for their properties, first call Mr.Suresh and talk to him once , you will know about him very well. If you want Vaastu, we need only genuine people like Mr.Suresh of subhavaastu website - Babu Sudhir - Bangalore - Karnataka - India.
Dear Mr Suresh, I have been reading articles from your Website this evening (16th July 2010) and Sir you are a Legend !! What you have disclosed in your Website is nothing short of amazing and it shows what a powerful human being you are to share your knowledge of Vaastu Shastra so openly with the people of this world. God bless you Sir - unfortunately we do not have enough people like you in this world. Best wishes, always - Raveen Bhairo - Australia.
I had gone through several books written by Shri Sureshji on Vastu shastra. I saw the utilitarian information contained in the books. Though not being a computer buff one day I chanced upon the Subhavaastu.com website containing so much information that I was afraid to open and browse even. When I had nothing else to do I opened this website and gone through. From being a vaastu shastra consultant I became an admirer after browsing this website. The information contained is so very exhaustive that I felt that I knew nothing till I surfed this website. I was amazed at the details of such small things as nails and hinges even. I was equally amazed that in the zeal to be exhaustive he might have missed the comprehensiveness of the subject itself. This compelled me to go through further more. The more I read the more I got fascinated. The website has not ignored any detail in vastu. At the same time it has not omitted any topic either. It is both expansive and comprehensive too. I also find that the website is constantly updated. A thing I am not used to. I chanced upon meeting Sureshji once in Bangalore city. I saw him busy updating website. The contents of website were those that we had been discussing the morning before. His logic was that he found the discussion interesting and educative and this should not go away with him, if the same is available in the website many people would benefit by it. Truly admirable way of living. I felt thrilled that our discussions did not degenerate into coffee shop gossip. I was glad to know the discipline to which he had submitted himself. Perhaps I felt this was his tribute to the vasthu science itself.Shorn off commercial interest the website purely deals with vastu subject. A person with elementary knowledge and an interest to know more can easily get what he needs to do or not do in his design/construction venture, so as to derive maximum advantage. A person with average intelligence can come to reasonably sensible conclusions and firm up his mind to the problems facing him with reference to his own house, office etc. While this is true one cannot ignore the knowledge that may be available with him beyond what could be contained in the website upto that point. It is for this reason that every time he advocates consulting a competent vaasthu scholar, even when the answer is simple and apparently visible too. I believe this website makes one a knowledgeable student so that he has got an opportunity to learn more. I have no hesitation in recommending this website to one and all even though I am also practicing vasthu consultant for I believe that spread of knowledge is the foremost duty of any person and that this website does this job admirably. My job would be easier when a knowledgeable person comes to me for solutions - Ram K Chetluru - Vaasthu Consultant - New Delhi.
I am really very much impressed with Suresh garu for his valuable vastu guidance. Generally I never believe any vastu consultant, there are many vastu consultants but most of them are all commercial vaastu consultants. But Suresh garu really a nice person who doesn't think in commercial angle. Also he answers all your questions with patience. Subject wise, he is having very good knowledge on vastu and he doesn't treat it as the religious, he says it is a science, which is true as per my knowledge and experience. To say there are lot of things about the site and Suresh garu. I know no body reads my feedback if it is lengthy. In short he is superb and one stop solution for all your vastu related questions and inquiries - Mannem Janardhan - New York - United States of America.
Now daily we are updating the website with latest and fresh vastu shastra tips, these tips are not available at any where. These are specially written for you, only for you. See left side, Vastu Tip of The Day in this module vastu tips are scrolling from down to up side.
We tried our level best to successfully complete this website pending works, already we fixed many issues, still the work is going on and alter the issues what we found at website, if you picked any problem at this website, kindly inform us. Have a Great Time - SubhaVaastu