Vastu Shastra Tips for Kitchen | Stove at Southeast | Sink
- Hits: 103239
Vastu Shastra Tips for Kitchen | Fire | Agni | Agneya :
Vastu Shastra Tips for Kitchen, Hearth, Fire, Vantillu : A place of ladies personal world, experiments, tastes, happy to ladies, some times sorrow to gents. There is no ambiance in the home more loved and lived in by all the members of the family, the best of the family, the best place to savor the pleasure of being together with all the tastes, memories and daily habits of the family. These are feelings which need a suitable ambiance, where the warmth of wood combines with the strong character of the stony materials, such as marble and granite of table tops and the counter may be with glass also.
1. Kitchen should always placed at Southeast (Agneya)corner of the house.
2. The second best place for the kitchen is Northwest (Vayavya) corner of the house.
3.Observe this plan where the kitchen has to be placed in the house.
4. At kitchen the hob also has a central position with a canopy formed by its hood which destroys odors and fills the ambiance with light at the same time. The electrical appliances are carefully concealed beneath the worktop.
5. Olden days our elders constructed two or three houses, but in our period one house built is a climax of the interesting movie, built the house with all amenities like the marked personalities of those modern and innovative kitchen brings into the home the soothing atmosphere of colorful (colourful) and lively activity. There are as many as four colours which gladden the eye and communicate a note of joyful serenity of the ambiance which they furnish, creating together a happy scene.
6. Feel king at your house, you are maharaja of your house a kitchen layout should be customized to the specific requirements and needs of the users. Hence, it is important to ascertain the individual preferences overall lifestyle and eating habits of the direct users, built the kitchen with your own style and requirements.
7.The kitchen should be in the south-east portion of the house. The door of the kitchen should be in the north, east or north-east direction opening clockwise. The lady should face east while cooking, for it brings good health to family members. If the lady faces west while cooking it may lead to health problems to ladies; while cooking with the face towards south may lead to financial problems in the family.
8. The above picture is the layout of kitchen at house.You can place the dining table as shown above.
9. You can place all food articles at west side of the kitchen.
10. The flooring level of the kitchen is equal to the remaining house flooring.
11. The sink at kitchen placed at Ishan corner.
12. The women folk should be facing the East while doing their cooking. This is good for health.
13. There should be abundant use of green in the kitchen. For example green granite for flooring or green pictures. This helps improve the appetite of the family members and also promotes peace and harmony in the house.
14. If possible, the cooking gas and the washing sink should not be kept very close to each other. The logic being fire and water are not comfortable close to each other.
15.The cooking stove should not be visible to the naked eyes from the outside. Hence always shield the kitchen from the outsiders.
16.There should be no leaking taps in the kitchen. This affects the money flow, and actually water should not be waste at any place including kitchen.
17. Shelves for the storage for grains at south,west and southwest sides only.
18. In Vastu Shastra its strictly prohibited that do not construct toilets and pooja-room next to one another.
19. The kitchen should not be directly in front of the main door, try max for this tip, if not maintain one curtain always hanging to the kitchen door.
20. Kitchen should not be placed at northeast corner of the house, if kitchen is at the North - East direction, it would curtail peace and mutual love in the family, and heavy expenditure occurs, might quarrels at home etc.
21.vastu for kitchen takes into consideration various things, which where properly placed, pave way for safety in the kitchen. Some of the essential determinants considered are: proper location of the kitchen, direction and placement of doors and windows, placement of cooking gas, gas cylinder, sink, refrigerator and other electronic gadgets etc, if everything is according to vastu, the residents live happily and enjoy the peace at home.
22.Better no shelf should be placed above the cooking platform.
23.Refrigerator can be placed on the northwest corner in the kitchen or southwest corner.
24.While constructing the kitchen, make adequate provision for cross ventilation for good health, and fresh breeze . While cooking items smoke will be automatically go away and we will safe by this cross ventilation.
25.Kitchen (or dining room) is the best place to have your daily meals; but never face South while having your meals it creates stomach disorders, indigestion and other related problems.
26.. If the kitchen is adjoining to a bedroom, the wall between them should be thicker than other walls.
27.Cooking Gas/Range should be in the south-east part of the kitchen.
28.Exhaust fan should be installed on the eastern wall in the south-east corner.
29. Drinking water may be placed in the north-east; water filter will be installed in the north east, if required, or it may be placed at northwest corner.
30. Better to get suggestions from the vastu expert while constructing the house. The theoretical matter cannot renders satisfied vastu experiment in our house. By reading books of vastu we know only the important things that may be the essential factors, but general folks cannot find the serious things (vastu defects).
Write your review on Vaasthu Shastra Website SubhaVaastu.com :Write a Review on our website. Or you may write your Opinions or suggestions . If your review is useful for the society we will publish it at our website and your name stands life long here. You may modify your review at any time, for example if you would like to change the city, country of living etc, along with this, you may ask us for change of your name, if you don't like to publish your original name. We respect your privacy, many wrote their reviews on our website, you may check at many web pages in our website. Click this linkto read many reviews from our website visitors and clients. Thanks in Advance.
I would like to share my experience working on our house plan and the expert assistance provided by Suresh garu. About our first house in USA, it is a Vidisha plot / tilted site (houses facing NE / SE/ NW/SW are called Videsha plot ). Most of the plots in the USA are of this kind for which getting the design as per our Vaastu is difficult. I believe the Science in the Vaastu rather than superstitions & believes associated with these. Since land is same, I believed Vaastu will still hold good in USA. I believe that Science in Vaastu tells us the importance of Sunlight and flow of air in the house and design the house such that our daily lives are harmonious & prosperous. A very simple theory, if the house gets good Sunlight in the morning (more Vitamin D) and get good natural air, you would be brighter and healthier, once your health/spirits are high you progress well in the life. Anyway to design a house on the Vidisha house it was a challenge and Suresh garu helped me in picking the land correctly and helped me in designing it to the principles of Science & Vaastu and most importantly adhering to the building codes of my community. Once getting the exterior load bearing walls & foundation correctly done, our biggest challenge was deciding the dimension of rooms in the house especially master bedroom, kids bedrooms & family rooms. I had long discussions with him and he was so patient in explaining the impacts of the changes clearly. I was impressed by his suggestions and truly appreciate his help & guidance. I have been the ardent reader of different Vaastu books from last 7 yrs and it seems Suresh garu has covered most of the points in his book and website (www.subhavaastu.com) with respect to Science in Vaastu. These are a wealth of knowledge and speaking to him is also kind of big help in coming up with a perfect design for our first house. We are going to get our house in next 4-5 months and in 2 years time I will definitely come back and share my life experience being in that house. About Suresh garu, he has a wealth of knowledge in terms of explaining science in Vaastu. I hope his suggestions and guidance will help many more for their better living - Shyam Vaddadi - California - USA.
I appreciate the subhavaastu team for immense contribution for fulfilling social responsibility by knowledge transferring. I believe by my experience in my life that most valuable life element for mankind is self satisfaction. Science is also proving with many evidences that mankind is the only social animal which satisfy and relax when he transfer his knowledge is helping others. Most happiest persons in this world are who see happiness and joy in other life with there help by knowledge transfer. Thank you - Vijay Giri - Hyderabad - Andhra Pradesh - India.
I am working abroad in oil company, I seen Sureshji web site www.subhavaastu.com more than 2 years ago when I was making my new home in my native place & contacted him for his vaastu suggestion's , to our pleasure he came to our place when construction for new home was going & given his all his guidance which we implemented with out any second thoughts, now after staying in our new home for nearly 2 years I can say that we are getting all desired results, kids are doing very well in there study's after getting admission in best school & college, I got promotion & the atmosphere in our home is very happy, our full family is very thankful to Sureshji, and more thing I want to say that he is very down to earth person. God Bless him - Dhruvakumar Chaturvedi - Muscat and Hyderabad (India).
I am Chen running business 3 firms in USA For last few years I was losing lot of money in the name of investment. I started getting down that something is there (other than intelligence planning and financial backups). I came across feng shui (chines vastu) got help from them paying couple of thousand dollars nothing happened and continued passing time and losing money as well. I did come to know about Indian vastu through few of my friends same thing happened as above. Finally one of Indian friends ask me to try with www.subhvaastu.com so contacted Sureshji, gave him information and he himself started telliing facts(which even my friends don't know) about my problems and it surprised me considering it is end of problems. - Chen (Chengalraya Shetty), New York, USA.
"WORD OF MOUTH"
Success . . . Its only because of God's and Your's Blessings. Within one month total 55,701 Unique Visitors around from 125 countries. The unbelievable fact is that this website does not approached advertisements either in newspapers or TV channels. Its the power of "WORD OF MOUTH" reaches to 125 countries. . Salute to our website visitors. Dear visitors this credit is purely your's, its your website. Here is statistics . Thank you Thank you Thanks a lot - Team - SubhaVaastu.com