Vastu Tips Bedroom | Vastu Shastra For Master Bedroom | Head
- Hits: 290413
Vastu Shastra Tips For Bedroom | Master Bedrooms:
Vastu Shastra tips for Bedroom (Master Bedroom) : - In olden days we enjoyed our life with all of our elders in a very big house or it may be called as joint families, but now a days our life has been restricted to very small rooms (Apartment or Flats) we accustomed for all these changes in our life, good or bad we don't know, but the thing seems to be most of the people are selecting only an apartment flat for their living, why we are selecting flats, some reasons are like security, we cannot built the home, cheaper price when compare with independent homes, in olden days we may not met with hi tech thieves, but now a days every thing is hi-tech, cheating is also hi-tech. We need security, that may be the reason we are choosing or selecting the apartment flats life.
In olden days ladies are only house wife and doing domestic works, but now both husband and wife has to work, otherwise saving may not be possible. Now most of the people are suffering with heavy expenditures and lesser income. Expenditure is gradually increasing day by day. Our life style also changed, we are selecting the branded items, most of the times we are visiting shopping malls for each and every domestic items and buying the unnecessary items from there and scratching the credit card and suffering with bankers pressures. Many people now saying that unnecessary things were bought while we visited shopping malls to buy only the required goods, our vision may change when seeing many things, that is why the Americans introduced this credit card system and due to it many people wrongly utilizing it and buying unnecessary items. If we carry only cash then we may buy only the necessary items with that cash. Once we go with starting scratching the credit cards at shopping malls then we buy more items there. Buy only the required items at shopping malls. When you are leaving to shopping malls don't carry credit cards, take only money or if necessary then carry only debit cards.
Now coming to bed room place, it plays crucial and vital role in Vastu Shastra. Most expert vastu shastra consultants are compulsory check the bedroom thoroughly while in their vastu consultancy, some vastu pandits may take atleast 5 to 10 minutes only in bedroom to observe each and every part and particularly location of the bedroom, in this scenario they may not be wrong, because bedroom is the most important place in vastu shastra.
If home is skewed property and its a "-" property then it may be a general that one may get Fearful dreams, Non Harmony in relation may be observed. If the house was inclined and it was "+" then it may develop your growth in your profession and in your business etc.
1. In our Indian vastu shastra our expert vastu scholars given much importance to this bedroom part as each and every human being is spending atleast 6 to 9 hours in this room based on their sleeping habit. The main concept in our website is quality tips for a wonderful and peaceful living. Bed room is having its significance so that we wrote nearly 270 pages book only on bedroom vastu, it was published in Telugu language only, we have plans to release in English and Hindi also shortly you may see them at this website, it may take some more time to publish the book in other language, it requires many resources to publish the books in other languages.
2. Bed room is not meant for discussions, enjoy with your life partner at bedroom, don't discuss the other things at bed room., if the vastu at bed room is good, you will enjoy the real sensual life and have a great rest at bed room without disturbances and mental tensions. If the vastu at bedroom is not good then you are think about all the bloody things and unnecessary issues and forgetting the family life and human sesual entertainment. Don't support to discuss the other matters at this room as this room is kept only for taking rest and human sensual activities etc. Cut the jokes at this room to get more relax and humor, life will be more happy if you made it like with some minimum principles.
3. Extending the Northeast portion or eshan (Ishan or Northeast) at bed room is most important point and we have shown many images in SubhaVaastu.com website, after so many experiments finally we discovered some extraordinary excellent powerful bedrooms., if any one construct bed rooms, they may get such support from us with a small and minor service charges. Before getting the bedroom plans, its better to have a complete vastu consultation from only an best vastu expert, its an ideal thought and wise decision. Only bedroom may not support the inhabitants in all other vastu results but this room is having its own discretion in getting good experience, if entire home was built with vastu principles then they have complete home with vastu principles, then they will have a good life.
4. Generally bed room is placed or constructed at Southwest (Nairuthi) corner of the house and most of the vastu consultants are saying this information only, if the outside of this bedroom is not worst then residents enjoy the real life, otherwise the residents of that bedroom may face problems and troubles. Surroundings plays a vital role in vastu shastra that we should not forget in our vastu consultancy. If the neighborhood vastu is good and supports the home, then master bedroom towards Southwest is the best idea.
Click here for more information on Bedroom vastu
6. It is best to have the bedrooms in the South, South-West and West directions only. The first preference direction is the Southwest. At no cost should the bed room be built in the Northeast part. East and North bedrooms kept for your kids. Bread winner should not make the East or North bedroom as his own bedroom. It is not good for the house owner’s health and the financial well being to have his bed room in the Northeast, East or North. Some times the residents of that bed room may be facing lots of difficulties with others, mostly financial, health, sufferings from unnecessary expenditures etc.
7. People sleeping in South-East bedrooms may suffer from sleeplessness, anxiety and short temper. That is why many vastu consultants are not suppose to suggest the Southeast bedrooms for the bread winner.
8. The owner sleeping in Northwest bed rooms suffers instability, better to keep this Northwest bedroom for your daughters.
9. It is best for the house owner to sleep in the Southwest bedroom and in case Southwest bedroom is not possible then arrangement can be made in the South or West room as their bedroom.
10. Direction for the head to be placed while sleeping :
If the head is towards the South then, with sound sleep and lesser tensions also health improves.
If the head is towards the East, then improvement in knowledge.
If the head is towards the West then experience of little bit small ill health problems.
If the head is towards the North, then bad dreams, ill health and disturbed sleep (Many doctors also opinioned the same when people sleep keeping their head towards North direction), vastu shastra is a proved science, in many cases it was found that the power of this science is great, but we are still working to prove on many other things in this science. Time will come to prove all things as per this science. We request all visitors to co-operate to prove all factors in this traditional Indian method.
11. Place the cupboard in the bedroom at South, West or Southwest(Nairuthi). The first preference is Southwest part. Now a days we don't have such space to keep the cupboards in bedroom as the room is very smaller in size, at this moment, inhabitants may arrange the cup boards towards Northwest or Southeast, but it should be ideally shown by with one vastu specialist.
12. Place the Bed at Southwest (Nairuthi) leaving some place at South, West and Southwest corners as shown in the above picture, the next best place is place the bed at South direction, the third best place is West direction. If the bed is placed at East side then ill-health observes, misunderstandings, male candidate has to face unnecessary words from his wife or with others., if the bed is placed at Agneya corner (Southeast) then has to experience the tension life, if the bed is placed at North then financial problems, ill-health, misunderstanding between family members, doubtful nature., if the bed is placed at Vayavya (Northwest) corner, many troubles has to face like financial disturbances, tension in business or tension with partners etc.
13. Square and rectangular shaped bedrooms are the best, so construct according to this method, the unsystematic typed bedrooms may not be fulfilled the residents needs. Care has to take on bed room construction because a place to unwind, let your hair down and put up your feet-all very casual and private activities. For all the time spent and the intimacy it demands, a bedroom takes very careful and detailed planning. Not because it is the most personal room in a house but because it is a room WHERE YOU DREAM and your dreams has come true.
14. The bed room is always observed very clean, the basic principle of not breaking up a room into little bits is equally applicable to the floor. That is why a room with a wall-to-wall carpet looks much bigger than a one with rugs scattered all over. However, given the Indian climatic conditions, maintaining carpets and rugs requires a huge effort and can only be risked in air conditioned and dust free environment. The latest option is laminate flooring and it does seem to have a lot of advantages, while also being aesthetically appealing and free from the hassles of ordinary wooden flooring. It should be noted that the same flooring sweeping through several rooms gives a better, more spacious effect. Now a days many residents has air conditions in their sleeping rooms, becareful when the room is covered with wall to wall carpet, because these carpets deposited dust and virus or bacteria and may form health disorders to the inhabitants. If carpet is already there, maintain very regularly by washing it or clean with auto air cleaner machines. Very regularly you have to do this action, so you may maintain atleast free from bacteria.
15. In this image the bed at bedroom is at almost Nairuthi (Southwest) corner, you may plan to keep one stool or teapoy towards East and North to place mini articles like phone, bed lamp etc, towards East or North side may also place one study table, that can be use to write letters, read books etc., the East side may be Television, the items should not touch the walls, if you kept these towards North or East, if you plan the same towards South or West then they may touch the walls too. Observe some space towards South and West direction to this bed. You may use the Northeast-east door or Northeast-north door. You may fix the TV (with or without TV Stand) towards North or East as shown in this image. Here shown two doors and two TV's placement, this is for your kind information purpose only. Use only one door, regarding LCD television better to keep towards North wall, so no need to get pain by watching this TV, because your head is towards South direction and its most convenient watching the North placed TV.
For more information Click this Vastu for Bedroom Link
16. The bedroom of the head of the family should be in the South-west corner of the West side. If there are more than one floor, the head of the family should have a bed room on the upper storey in the Southwest corner of the West direction. This room is also good for adult married children. But under no condition it should be a bedroom of the younger children. There are clashes and unnecessary quarrels in the house. A bedroom in the South direction can also be tolerated. If you have more space or you have a bigger house, then you may plan every thing by discussing with one expert vastu consultant and provide the most facilitated rooms for your family members.
17. While sleeping, make sure that everyone sleeps with his or her head pointing towards the South direction, so legs will come towards North direction. Keeping head towards North direction should be completely avoided, as it acts as a source of nightmares and disturbed sleep.
18. Avoid placing the divine idols in the bedroom, and also divine photo frames. If you compulsory requires almighty photo at bedroom then keep it at East direction, so when you get up from bed see his feet first and later see his face.
19. As a part of Vastu guidelines for bedroom, if you want to have a bookshelf in your bedroom, then West or Southwest corner is apt for this purpose or even South direction is also good place to keep the book shelf.
20. The beds should be of good quality wood. They should be solid and must not be shaky. The mattress should provide good support to the body while resting. Box beds are ideally not recommended, but due to paucity of space in houses these days, getting rid of box beds is easier said than done. Make sure you De-clutter and sort out things kept in the box-beds from time to time. Shoes and chappals should not be kept under a bed try to keep the area under the bed, as clean as possible. Your bedroom should be a place where you can totally get relaxed.
Keep objects that remind you of unfinished tasks out of the room, or at least out of sight. A bedroom should be aesthetically designed with soothing colors and pictures. Have pleasant pictures associated with happy memories around you. If the room is so wide then the foot of the bed should not directly face the Northeast-east or Northeast-north door of the room. At any cost the bed should not be placed under a beam. The Southwest area of the bedroom should not be kept empty. Keep heavy furniture or an almira here. Not recommending to keep your temple/pooja at bedrooms, if you are living in only one room, then you may place temple towards Northeast only, single rooms are common in many cities now a days for example we found such rooms in Sharjah, Dubai, Mumbai etc.
21. Avoid fixing doors in the Southwest of the bedroom, otherwise you will suffer with ill health, sudden damage to your sovereignty, weak in finance, disturbed life with no peace etc.
22. The main bedroom should be on the Southwest part of the home. If there is an upper story or first floor in the house, the master bedroom may be on this upper floor and that to in the Southwest corner. Adult married children can also use this room. Younger children, however, should not use it because that will cause trouble in the household. Please note that this Southwest bedroom is good for the bread winners.
23. Bedrooms on the Northeast part/direction/side of the house will also cause trouble.
24.Bedroom walls may be painted a light rose, dark blue, dark green, gray, etc, there is no specific rule for the painting of this room, if you feels that you likes some colors then you may go with that colors. Some authorities say that the walls should not be painted white or a light yellow. The door should be set in the East, West or North, and should ideally be one door not two doors. Nothing wrong happens if that room door is having two planks or single big door. If you require you may go with light colors or bright colours at North and East walls, dark colors may be used at South or West directions, as we said that colors may not be in vastu shastra, but it applies to our brain waves, so select only your interested color at this room.
25. One should sleep in his own house with his head facing South or East. If one is staying in some others house, or while traveling, he may sleep with his head at facing West but the first preference may always goes to South or East direction only. One should never sleep with his head facing North. Avoid North direction to keep your head.
Benefits if you keep your head towards South direction : Your head to the South means positive magnetic energy comes from the North direction, the blood in our body contains iron, making your body magnetic with the positive polarity in your head. When you sleep with your head to the North direction while sleeping, these two positive polarities repel each other, disrupting the flow of bold and affecting your sleep and health that is why even many researchers and doctors also not recommending to sleep by keeping our head towards North direction.
26. Upon rising from bed/ get up from bed, the right foot should be placed on the floor first. If one is interested to study/studying in the bedroom, then facing towards East direction may be good. The wardrobe may be located on the Northwest or Southwest side of the bedroom. TV is good towards East or North direction. Room Heaters are good at Southeast and air conditioners may be located in the South or West directions, so cooling spreads entire room easily.
27. At night it is advisable to keep a light burning / switch on the light at entire night. Pitch dark bedrooms are not good and not recommended the entire darkness at bedrooms. Mild lighting is recommended. We are not recommending the red colour. Generally we are recommending white, blue, green etc. The bulb should not directly on to your eyes, it should be placed not to disturb your sleep. If the light exactly opposite to your eyes, though your eyes were closed, but your eye ball will catch that light lighting and you may not have easily dropped into sleep. Think on each and every thing you may also get very good ideas and it may became good luck to you.
28. The bed room flooring should be higher than all the other rooms flooring, so that the owner of the house will enjoy the standard, please note that if this room should only be towards Southwest.
29. The main entrance to the bedroom will always be at Northeast corner either towards East or North sides. Some where we observed the Northwest or Southeast entrance doors, that would be wrong entrances.
30. If the bed room door is not possible to fix at Northeast corner, (generally Southwest bedrooms, Northeast side door is recommended) then fix at towards East or North directions.
31. Try not to sleep in direct alignment with sharp corners. Sharp corners act as energy spears and create stress in the nervous system. There is not serenity in a room that has sharp corners except by softening them by placing plants in front of them. You can also try moving your bed away from direct alignment with them.
See this picture, here is one iron safe, keep this type of heavy items at Southwest corner of the bedroom, and better to keep on the small Chapta (constructed with solid rocks). The door should be openable towards North or second best is East direction. The back of this iron safe should be towards South, the next best is West side i.e., the door has to opens towards East direction. Keep atleast 6 inches open space at back of this iron safe or cash box. Generally heavy weights are good to keep towards Southwest part of your sleeping room.
Click this link for more information on Bedrooms
These wood almirah or cup board may be kept at Southeast or Northwest sides at bedrooms, if already the heavier almirah was occupied towards Southwest. The doors of this type almirahs may be openable towards East or South. If the almirah placed at Southeast corner then the door may be openable towards North as first preference and West side as second preference. These type of almira's should be kept on the general flooring only. Please note that if you have any iron safe towards Southwest direction then this wooden almira may be placed towards above recommended areas, if you don't have iron safe towards Southwest direction, then this almira may be placed at Southwest corner or direction. Don't forget this tip. Shortly we will upload some more best vastu shastra tips for bedroom.
34. Windows are good towards Southeast-south or Northwest-west at Southwest Master Bedroom. If the room is more spacious and outer side is having good vastu support then you may plan South or West windows. General recommendation is smaller windows are good at this portions.
35. Floor level may be elevated than all other rooms floor level, if the master bedroom is towards Southwest direction.
36. If the master bedroom is towards North, East or Northeast and there is no chance to change this bedroom to any other directions, then floor level may be depressed on all other parts of the home. Please note that what ever you are going to do, it should be done only after getting suggestions from one expert vastu consultant, otherwise you may loose many things. Vastu experts personal visit is required for your future happiness and security.
Above all the vastu tips the most important this is keep this room as much as clean and attractive to have good vibrations and most energetic.
Bedroom Vastu Shastra
I am Chen running business 3 firms in USA For last few years I was losing lot of money in the name of investment. I started getting down that something is there (other than intelligence planning and financial backups). I came across feng shui (chines vastu) got help from them paying couple of thousand dollars nothing happened and continued passing time and losing money as well. I did come to know about Indian vastu through few of my friends same thing happened as above. Finally one of Indian friends ask me to try with www.subhvaastu.com so contacted Sureshji, gave him information and he himself started telliing facts(which even my friends don't know) about my problems and it surprised me considering it is end of problems. - Chen (Chengalraya Shetty), New York, USA.
The website Subhavaastu.com is very informative.Sureshji, the founder of this website is according to me a great ¨human who has vast knowledge in vastushastra and his kindness to his clients are appreciated. He listens to his clients problems patiently and gives the appropriate remedies. His main motto is good service and he responses as quick as possible. I spoke to Sureshji as a stranger only, but after one phone call itself , I started feeling that he is a caring well wisher for whoever asks his help. He is a genuine person. He doesn't force you to spend money in the name of vasthushastra, he explains clearly where the problem is and tries to give very easy changes to have a peaceful life. Sathya Priya - Switzerland - (Chennai - India ).
Aditya, who was just came to USA from India working as a software Engineer, he belongs to a traditional family and their forefathers are working in astro services only, I kept first floor bedroom3 is his living room. From starting I kept that 3rd bedroom for guests, any way he came from India and his brother is very close to me and that's the reason I hosted him in my house. He was very simple and honest guy, all of our family members likes him. He is very calm and more interested on education, he is always reading books. Most of the time he was in my library. Once we are searching for best vastu consultant in India, to show our new home in Hyderabad for evaluation, immediately Aditya showed www.subhavaastu.com website and informed me that his father likes this site very much and recommends to many residents who requires genuine vastu consultancy services. I stepped into this site and seen the hard work done by the team, wonderful website, I appreciate the entire team members for making such a beautiful website with useful stuff, specially images attracted me. Shortly I will share this vastu website information with my friends - Narayan Srivastava - Dallas - USA.
I would like to share my experience working on our house plan and the expert assistance provided by Suresh garu. About our first house in USA, it is a Vidisha plot / tilted site (houses facing NE / SE/ NW/SW are called Videsha plot ). Most of the plots in the USA are of this kind for which getting the design as per our Vaastu is difficult. I believe the Science in the Vaastu rather than superstitions & believes associated with these. Since land is same, I believed Vaastu will still hold good in USA. I believe that Science in Vaastu tells us the importance of Sunlight and flow of air in the house and design the house such that our daily lives are harmonious & prosperous. A very simple theory, if the house gets good Sunlight in the morning (more Vitamin D) and get good natural air, you would be brighter and healthier, once your health/spirits are high you progress well in the life. Anyway to design a house on the Vidisha house it was a challenge and Suresh garu helped me in picking the land correctly and helped me in designing it to the principles of Science & Vaastu and most importantly adhering to the building codes of my community. Once getting the exterior load bearing walls & foundation correctly done, our biggest challenge was deciding the dimension of rooms in the house especially master bedroom, kids bedrooms & family rooms. I had long discussions with him and he was so patient in explaining the impacts of the changes clearly. I was impressed by his suggestions and truly appreciate his help & guidance. I have been the ardent reader of different Vaastu books from last 7 yrs and it seems Suresh garu has covered most of the points in his book and website (www.subhavaastu.com) with respect to Science in Vaastu. These are a wealth of knowledge and speaking to him is also kind of big help in coming up with a perfect design for our first house. We are going to get our house in next 4-5 months and in 2 years time I will definitely come back and share my life experience being in that house. About Suresh garu, he has a wealth of knowledge in terms of explaining science in Vaastu. I hope his suggestions and guidance will help many more for their better living - Shyam Vaddadi - California - USA.
We are trying to publish complete vastu shastra information in our website, without your co-operation nothing will be happen here. Please support us by sending emails like what exactly you are looking here based on your emails we will plan to publish accordingly. With your only co-operation we will make this website as one of the best one in our Indian vastu shastra websites history. In other countries once people get request invitation from any website or news papers, then they will come voluntarily and supports them to make it as one of the best service oriented in their society. Indians are more than good when compare with other country people. Please come and share your thoughts, ideas, reviews, doubts, knowledge, opinions here. Dhanyavaad.