Vastu Tips Bedroom | Vastu shastra for Master Bedroom | Head
- Hits: 285375
Vastu Shastra Tips For Bedroom | Master Bedrooms:
Vastu Shastra tips for Bedroom (Master Bedroom) : - In olden days we enjoyed our life with all of our elders in a very big house or it may be called as joint families, but now a days our life has been restricted to very small rooms(Apartment or Flats) we accustomed for all these changes in our life, good or bad we don't know, but the thing seems to be most of the people are selecting only an apartment flat for their living, why we are selecting flats, some reasons are like security, we cannot built the home, cheaper price when compare with independent homes, in olden days we may not met with hi tech thieves, but now a days every thing is hi-tech, cheating is also hi-tech. We need security, that may be the reason we are choosing or selecting the apartment flats life. In olden days ladies are only house wife and doing domestic works, but now both husband and wife has to work, otherwise saving may not be possible. Now most of the people are suffering with heavy expenditures and lesser income. Expenditure is gradually increasing day by day. Our life style also changed, we are selecting the branded items, most of the times we are visiting shopping malls for each and every domestic items and buying the unnecessary items from there and scratching the credit card and suffering with bankers pressures. Many people now saying that buying the not requiring goods in the shopping malls instead of required goods.
Now coming to bed room place, it plays crucial and vital role in Vastu Shastra. Most expert vastu shastra consultants are compulsory check the bedroom, some vastu pandits may take atleast 5 to 10 minutes only in bedroom to observe each and every part and particularly location of the bedroom, they may not be wrong, because bedroom is the most important place in vastu shastra.
1. In our Indian vastu shastra our scholars given much importance to this part as every human being is spending atleast 6 to 9 hours in this room. The main concept in our website is quality tips for a wonderful and peaceful living. Bed room is having its significance so that we wrote nearly 270 pages book only on bedroom vastu, it was published in Telugu language only, we have plans to release in English and Hindi also, shortly you may see them at this website.
2. Bed room is not meant for discussions, enjoy with your life partner at bedroom, don't discuss the other things at bed room., if the vastu at bed room is good, you will enjoy the real sensual life and have a great rest at bed room without disturbances and mental tensions. If the vastu at bedroom is not good then you are think about all the bloody things and unnecessary issues and forgetting the family life entertainment.
3. Extending the Northeast portion or eshan (Ishan or Northeast) at bed room is most important point and we have shown many images in SubhaVaastu.com, after so many experiments finally we discovered some extraordinary excellent powerful bedrooms., if any one construct bed rooms, they may get such support from us with a minor service charges. Before getting the bedroom plans, its better to have a complete vastu consultation from an vastu expert, its an ideal thought and wise decision. Only bedroom may not support the inhabitants, they has to have complete home with vastu principles, then they will have a good life.
4. Generally bed room is placed or constructed at Southwest (Nairuthis) corner of the house and most of the vastu consultants are saying this info only, so the Nairuthi (Southwest) outside of the house should not have defects, otherwise the residents of that bedroom may face some problems and troubles. Surroundings plays a vital role in vastu shastra that we should not forget.
Almost bed came into Southwest part in the bedroom, more space towards North and East, by applying more space for these two directions, automatically Northeast will be more than all other directions, less space towards Southwest, South and West directions. this is the concept and intelligent method. We take rest approximately 7 to 8 hours here, (some may sleep 12 hours also) vastu counts on time. calculate the time where you are generally stays in your house. Generally most of time in a home would be at bedroom. Lots of secrets in vastu shastra. We will publish most of them here. Yes you may inform all these vastu secrets to your friends, no objection from us.
For more information Click here
6. It is best to have the bedrooms in the South, South-West and West. The first preferrence is Southwest. At no cost should the bed room be built in the North-East. East and North bedrooms are only for kids. Bread winner should not make the East or North bedroom as his own bedroom. It is not good for the house owner’s health and the financial well being to have his bed room in the North-East, East or North. Some times the residents of that bed room may be facing lots of difficulties with others, mostly financial, health, sufferings from unnecessary expenditures etc.
7. People sleeping in South-East bedrooms may suffer from sleeplessness, anxiety and short temper.
8. The owner sleeping in North-West bed rooms suffers instability.
9. It is best for the house owner to sleep in the Southwest room and in case not possible in the South-west room and then arrangement can be made in the South or West room as their bedroom.
10. Direction for the head to be placed while sleeping :
If the head is towards the South then, with sound sleep and lesser tensions, the health improves.
If the head is towards the East, then improvement in knowledge.
If the head is towards the West, then ill health.
If the head is towards the North, then bad dreams, ill health and disturbed sleep (Many doctors also opinioned the same when people sleep keeping their head towards North direction.)
11. Place the cupboard in the bedroom at South, West or Southwest(Nairuthi). The first preferrence is Southwest part. Now a days we don't have such space to keep the cupboards in bedroom as the room is very smaller in size, at this moment, inhabitants may arrange the cup boards towards northwest or Southeast, but it should be ideally shown by with one vastu specialist.
12. Place the Bed at Southwest (Nairuthi) leaving some place at South, West and Southwest corners as shown at the above picture, the next best place is place the bed at South direction, the third best place is West direction. If the bed is placed at east side then ill-health observes, misunderstandings, male candidate has to face unnecessary words from his wife or with others., if the bed is placed at Agneya corner (Southeast) then has to experience the tension life, if the bed is placed at North then financial problems, ill-health, misunderstanding between family members, doubtful nature., if the bed is placed at Vayavya (northwest) corner, many troubles has to face.
13. Square and rectangular shaped bedrooms are the best, so construct according to this method, the unsystematic typed bedrooms may not be fulfilled the residents needs. Care has to take on bed room construction because a place to unwind, let your hair down and put up your feet-all very casual and private activities. For all the time spent and the intimacy it demands,a bedroom takes very careful and detailed planning. Not because it is the most personal room in a house but because it is a room WHERE YOU DREAM and your dreams has come true.
14. The bed room is always observed very clean, the basic principle of not breaking up a room into little bits is equally applicable to the floor.This is why a room with a wall-to- wall carpet looks much bigger than a one with rugs scattered all over. However, given the Indian climatic conditions, maintaining carpets and rugs requires a huge effort and can only be risked in air conditioned and dust free environment. The latest option is laminate flooring and it does seem to have a lot of advantages,while also being aesthetically appealing and free from the hassles of ordinary wooden flooring. It should be noted that the same flooring sweeping through several rooms gives a better, more spacious effect.
15. In this image the bed at bedroom is at Nairuthi (Southwest) corner, you may plan to keep one stool or teapoy towards East and North to place mini articles like phone, bed lamp etc, towards East or North side may also place one study table, that can be use to write letters, read books etc., the East side may be Television, the items should not touch the walls, if you kept these towards North or East, if you plan the same towards South or West then they may touch the walls too. Observe some space towards South and West direction to the bed. You may use the Northeast-east door or Northeast-north door. You may fix the TV (with or without TV Stand) towards North or East as shown in this image. Here shown two doors and two TV's placement, this is for your kind information. Use only one door, regarding TV if you have more money then place 3 also..
16. The bedroom of the head of the family should be in the South-west corner of the west side. If there are more than one floor, the head of the family should have a bed room on the upper storey in the south-west corner of the west direction. This room is also good for adult married children. But under no condition it should be a bedroom of the younger children. There are clashes and unnecessary quarrels in the house. A bedroom in the South direction can also be tolerated. If you have more space or you have a bigger house, then you may plan every thing by discussing with one expert vastu consultant.
17. While sleeping, make sure that everyone sleeps with his or her head pointing towards the South direction, so legs will come towards North direciton. Keeping head towards North direction should be completely avoided, as it acts as a source of nightmares and disturbed sleep.
18. Avoid placing the divine idols in the bedroom., and also divine photo frames.
19. As a part of Vastu guidelines for bedroom, if you want to have a bookshelf in your bedroom, then West or Southwest corner is apt for this purpose or even South direction is also good place to keep the book shelf.
20. The beds should be of good quality wood. They should be solid and must not be shaky. The mattress should provide good support to the body while resting. Box beds are ideally not recommended, but due to paucity of space in houses these days, getting rid of box beds is easier said than done. Make sure you De-clutter and sort out things kept in the box-beds from time to time. Shoes and chappals should not be kept under a bed try to keep the area under the bed, as clean as possible. Your bedroom should be a place where you can totally get relaxed. Keep objects that remind you of unfinished tasks out of the room, or at least out of sight. A bedroom should be aesthetically designed with soothing colors and pictures. Have pleasant pictures associated with happy memories around you. The foot of the bed should not directly face the door of the room. The bed should not be placed under a beam. The Southwest area of the bedroom should not be kept empty. Keep heavy furniture or an almira here. Not recommending to keep your temple at bedrooms, if you are living in only one room, then you may place temple towards Northeast only, single rooms are common in many cities now a days for example we found such rooms in Sharjah, Dubai, Mumbai etc.
21. Avoid fixing doors in the Southwest of the bedroom, otherwise you will suffer with ill health, sudden damage to your sovereignty, weak in finance, disturbed life with no peace etc.
22. The main bedroom should be on the Southwest part of the home. If there is an upper story or first floor in the house, the master bedroom mey be on this upper floor and that to in the Southwest corner. Adult married children can also use this room. Younger children, however, should not use it because that will cause trouble in the household. Please note that this Southwest bedroom is good for the bread winners.
23. Bedrooms on the Northeast part/direcion/side of the house will also cause trouble.
24.Bedroom walls may be painted a light rose, dark blue, dark green, gray, etc, there is no specific rule for the painting of this room, if you feels that you likes some colors then you may go with that colours. Some authorities say that the walls should not be painted white or a light yellow. The door should be set in the east, west or north, and should ideally be one door not two doors. Nothing wrong happens if that room door is having two planks.
25. One should sleep in his own house with his head facing South or East. If one is staying in some others house, or while traveling, he may sleep with his head at facing West but the first preferrence may always goes to South or East direction only. One should never sleep with his head facing North.
Benefits if you keep your head towards South direction : Your head to the South means positive magnetic energy comes from the North direction, the blood in our body contains iron, making your body magnetic with the positive polarity in your head. When you sleep with your head to the North direction while sleeping, these two positive polarities repel each other, disrupting the flow of bold and affecting your sleep and health that is why even many researchers and doctors also not recommending to sleep towards North direction.
26. Upon rising from bed/ get up from bed, the right foot should be placed on the floor first. If one is interested to study in the bedroom, then facing towards East direction may be good. The wardrobe may be located on the Northwest or Southwest side of the bedroom. TV is good towards East or North direction. Room Heaters are good at Southeast and air conditioners may be located in the South or West directions, so cooling spreads entire room easily.
27. At night it is advisable to keep a light burning / switch on the light at entire night. Pitch dark bedrooms are not good and not recommended the entire dark at bedrooms. Mild lighting is recommended. We are not recommending the red colour. Generally we are recommending white, blue, green etc. The bulb should not directly on to your eyes, it should be placed not to disturb your sleep. If the light exactly opposite to your eyes, though your eyes were closed, but your eye ball will catch that light lighting and you may not have easily dropped into sleep.
28. The bed room flooring should be higher than all the other rooms flooring, so that the owner of the house will enjoy the standard, please note that if this room should only be towards Southwest.
29. The main entrance to the bedroom will always be at Northeast corner either towards East or North sides. Some where we observed the Northwest or Southeast entrance doors, that would be wrong entrances.
30. If the bed room door is not possible to fix at Northeast corner, (generally Southwest bedrooms, Northeast side door is recommended) then fix at towards East or North directions only.
31. Try not to sleep in direct alignment with sharp corners. Sharp corners act as energy spears and create stress in the nervous system. There is not serenity in a room that has sharp corners except by softening them by placing plants in front of them. You can also try moving your bed away from direct alignment with them.
See this picture, there is one iron safe, keep this type of heavy items at Southwest corner of the bedroom, and better to keep on the small Chapta (constructed with solid rocks). The door should be openable towards North or second best is East. The back of this iron safe should be towards South, the next best is West side i.e., the door has to opens towards East direction.
These wood almirah or cup board may be kept at Southeast or Northwest sides at bedrooms, if already the heavier almirah was occupied towards Southwest. The doors of this type almirahs may be openable towards East or South. If the almirah placed at Southeast corner then the door may be openable towards North or West sides. These type of almira's should be kept on the general flooring only. Please note that if you have any iron safe towards Southwest direction then this wooden almira may be placed towards above recommended areas, if you don't have iron safe towards Southwest direction, then this almira may be placed at Southwest corner or direction. Don't forget this tip. Shortly we will upload some more best vastu shastra tips for bedroom.
34. Windows are good towards Southeast-south or Northwest-west at Southwest Master Bedroom.
35. Floor level may be elevated than all other rooms floor level, if the master bedroom is towards Southwest direction.
36. If the master bedroom is towards North, East or Northeast and there is no chance to change this bedroom to any other directions, then floor level may be depressed on all other parts of the home. Please note that what ever you are going to do, it should be done only after getting suggestions from one expert vastu consultant, otherwise you may loose many things. Vastu experts personal visit is required for your future happiness.
|Vastu Tips for Living Room||Children Room Vastu TIps|
Write your review on Vaasthu Shastra Website SubhaVaastu.com :
Write a Review on our website. Or you may write your Opinions or suggestions . If your review is useful for the society we will publish it at our website and your name stands life long here. You may modify your review at any time, for example if you would like to change the city, country of living etc, along with this, you may ask us for change of your name, if you don't like to publish your original name. We respect your privacy, many wrote their reviews on our website, you may check this link Click this link to read some reviews from our website visitors and clients. Thanks in Advance.
|Home||Bed Position||Head Placement||Good Places||Wall Papers||Contact Us|
I would like to share my experience working on our house plan and the expert assistance provided by Suresh garu. About our first house in USA, it is a Vidisha plot / tilted site (houses facing NE / SE/ NW/SW are called Videsha plot ). Most of the plots in the USA are of this kind for which getting the design as per our Vaastu is difficult. I believe the Science in the Vaastu rather than superstitions & believes associated with these. Since land is same, I believed Vaastu will still hold good in USA. I believe that Science in Vaastu tells us the importance of Sunlight and flow of air in the house and design the house such that our daily lives are harmonious & prosperous. A very simple theory, if the house gets good Sunlight in the morning (more Vitamin D) and get good natural air, you would be brighter and healthier, once your health/spirits are high you progress well in the life. Anyway to design a house on the Vidisha house it was a challenge and Suresh garu helped me in picking the land correctly and helped me in designing it to the principles of Science & Vaastu and most importantly adhering to the building codes of my community. Once getting the exterior load bearing walls & foundation correctly done, our biggest challenge was deciding the dimension of rooms in the house especially master bedroom, kids bedrooms & family rooms. I had long discussions with him and he was so patient in explaining the impacts of the changes clearly. I was impressed by his suggestions and truly appreciate his help & guidance. I have been the ardent reader of different Vaastu books from last 7 yrs and it seems Suresh garu has covered most of the points in his book and website (www.subhavaastu.com) with respect to Science in Vaastu. These are a wealth of knowledge and speaking to him is also kind of big help in coming up with a perfect design for our first house. We are going to get our house in next 4-5 months and in 2 years time I will definitely come back and share my life experience being in that house. About Suresh garu, he has a wealth of knowledge in terms of explaining science in Vaastu. I hope his suggestions and guidance will help many more for their better living - Shyam Vaddadi - California - USA.
I appreciate the subhavaastu team for immense contribution for fulfilling social responsibility by knowledge transferring. I believe by my experience in my life that most valuable life element for mankind is self satisfaction. Science is also proving with many evidences that mankind is the only social animal which satisfy and relax when he transfer his knowledge is helping others. Most happiest persons in this world are who see happiness and joy in other life with there help by knowledge transfer. Thank you - Vijay Giri - Hyderabad - Andhra Pradesh - India.
I am working abroad in oil company, I seen Sureshji web site www.subhavaastu.com more than 2 years ago when I was making my new home in my native place & contacted him for his vaastu suggestion's , to our pleasure he came to our place when construction for new home was going & given his all his guidance which we implemented with out any second thoughts, now after staying in our new home for nearly 2 years I can say that we are getting all desired results, kids are doing very well in there study's after getting admission in best school & college, I got promotion & the atmosphere in our home is very happy, our full family is very thankful to Sureshji, and more thing I want to say that he is very down to earth person. God Bless him - Dhruvakumar Chaturvedi - Muscat and Hyderabad (India).
I am Chen running business 3 firms in USA For last few years I was losing lot of money in the name of investment. I started getting down that something is there (other than intelligence planning and financial backups). I came across feng shui (chines vastu) got help from them paying couple of thousand dollars nothing happened and continued passing time and losing money as well. I did come to know about Indian vastu through few of my friends same thing happened as above. Finally one of Indian friends ask me to try with www.subhvaastu.com so contacted Sureshji, gave him information and he himself started telliing facts(which even my friends don't know) about my problems and it surprised me considering it is end of problems. - Chen (Chengalraya Shetty), New York, USA.
"WORD OF MOUTH"
Success . . . Its only because of God's and Your's Blessings. Within one month total 55,701 Unique Visitors around from 125 countries. The unbelievable fact is that this website does not approached advertisements either in newspapers or TV channels. Its the power of "WORD OF MOUTH" reaches to 125 countries. . Salute to our website visitors. Dear visitors this credit is purely your's, its your website. Here is statistics . Thank you Thank you Thanks a lot - Team - SubhaVaastu.com