- This Page Hits:2154
Vastu Consultant in Dehradun | Uttarakhand | Haridwar | Rishikesh | Mussoorie | SubhaVaastu.com
Vastu in Uttarakhand / Daivabhoomi:
Read Pooja Room Vastu Tips this pooja tips may help you little bit for your spiritual development.
Where should be our pooja room. Check our Pooja Room Vastu. This link has some information where to arrange the pooja room in our home.
Read this Home Vastu information, where should be our home has to be built within the compound premises.
We travelled Uttaranchal some times. We observed very clearly that the pleateaus are heavier in Uttarakhand. Most of the land area has ups and downs. In such scenario, residents cannot built the home as per exact Vaastu principles. Its best to approach one Vastu Expert and thereafter obtain the exact Vasthu suggestions after showing your property. This is the best and right practice.
When Vastu Guru visited the land, he can find many mistakes in that land and able to provide the best Vaasthu recommendations. He tries to make the land error free. This would become safe to the residents.
Rich residents always think positively and they search for good vastu consultants always. They need change in their life. They never look for vastu consultants fee. They always looking for the positive Vastu Results.
When planning for the office, the rich people always looking for good Office Vastu and when plan to start a factory first they will search for Factory vastu and when they planned to start a hotel, first they will check Hotel vastu, because they are good planners and makes everything outstanding and lucrative in future.
Wealth always brings development. We always struggle to make our clients life with more prosperous and happiness. Without co-operation of the resident, nothing will be possible in their life. When vastu consultant has visited your place, please be alert and clear all of your doubts.
Trust, these below links may provide some information on directions:
These below are the non directional information links:
Uttarakhand, officially the State of Uttarakhand is an Indian state located in North India. Uttarakhand was earlier known as Uttaranchal. The state has a number of Hindu temples spread all over the state and other religious and spiritual sites. This is the reason the area is often called Land of Gods. The state posses natural and fresh environment plus a number of landscapes and mountains can be seen around due to locality Himalayas. Bordering states of Uttarakhand include Himachal Pradesh towards the west, Uttar Pradesh towards the South and Haryana towards the Southwest. The state has two divisions which are further divided into 13 districts.
Archeological evidence found show that the history of the area dates back to the stone age (est. 3.3 million years ago). Supporting evidence includes rock-paintings, tools, and rocks. The area remained home to different people, civilizations, and kingdoms. Famous dynasties include Garhwal, Kumaon, and Kunindas. During medieval times, the area was under the reign of the Garhwal Kingdom and the Kumaon Kingdom. During the end of 18th century, the British influence on the whole sub-continent was growing and the area came under the crown of British. Although it was retaken by Gurkhas after Anglo-Nepalese war in 1816, it was later ceded to British Empire again. The British maintained their active rule over the area until they left in 1947.
The total area covered by the state is 53,483 sq. km. Most of the area is covered by mountains and forests. The Government of India has also played an important role in the preservation of old heritage sites, wildlife, and National Parks. Uttarakhand terrain features landscape, wildlife, lakes, rivers, extensive forests and snowy mountains. A number of species like famous “Bengal Tiger” is also found. In addition, the state is also home to snow-leopards, leopards, and tigers. During the times of British reign and post-independence era, extensive parts of the forests were cut-down. Recent efforts by the government and local people have helped to some extent in reforestation.
The state of the Uttarakhand is mainly agriculturally based like most of the other Indian states. Due to the locality of the Himalayas and extensive forests, the state has a suitable environment, plenty of water and is rich in soil, which is enough for growing many types of crops. Common agricultural products include oilseeds, Basmati rice, groundnuts, and soybeans. A number of fruit products are also grown like oranges, apples, pears, and peaches. In addition, tourism sector also helps economy significantly. As mentioned earlier the state features landscapes, breathtaking sceneries, wildlife parks, snowy-mountains, etc. a number of local and foreign tourists are attracted annually and help the state's economy to prosper. The industrial sector is mainly bounded by generating electricity (Hydropower). As there is plenty of water available, cheap electricity can be produced using the water source. The industrial sector will be improved soon as the government has allocated lands for industrial sectors and parks. Soon the state will have automobile and IT industries.
According to 2011 census, the majority of the population is Hindu religion, accounting for 83% of the total population. In Hinduism, Uttarakhand has a significant importance and is called Land of Gods. There are a number of ancient and modern Hindu temples all over the state. Also, there are religious events held annually which attract religious pilgrims from all over the country. Minority religions are Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, and Sikhs.
The official and individual language of the state is Hindi and is spoken by the majority of the state. Minority languages include Urdu (5.86%), Punjabi (2.91%), Bengali and Nepalese.
Due to different ethical, cultural and religious backgrounds, Uttarakhand is blessed with unique and rich culture. There are number of traditions, festivals and folk songs. Also, there are multiple religious festivals celebrated all over the state.
- Uttarakhand State Capital: Dispur
- Area 53,483 km²
- Districts 13
- Population 10.08 million (2012 census)
- Literacy 79.63%
- Language Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Pahari
- Main Crops Rice, Wheat, Soybeans, Fruits, Oilseeds, Pulses, Barley, Apples, Peaches, Oranges, Pears.
- State Bird Himalayan monal
- State Animal Alpine musk deer
- State Flower Saussurea obvallata
- State Tree Rhododendron arboreum
- Popular Rivers Ganges, Yamuna, Alaknanda, Bhagirathi, Mandakini, Sharda, Ramganga, Pindar, Dhauliganga, Gaula/em>
- Spiritual Places Badrinath Temple, Bagnath Temple, Baijnath Temple Complex, Baleshwar Temple, Chandi Devi Temple, Chandrabadani Devi, Jyotir Math, Chota Char Dham, Daksheswara Mahadev Temple, Dhari Devi, Gangotri, Garjiya Devi, Ghorakhal, Golu Devata, Gopinath Mandir, Guptakashi, Hariyali Devi Temple, Jageshwar Temples, Kalinka, Pauri Garhwal, Kalpeshwar, Kamanda Mahadev, Kasar Devi, Kedarnath Temple, Koteshwar Mahadev, Koteswar, Lakhamandal, Madhyamaheshwar, Mahasu Devta Temple, Mansa Devi Temple, Mathiyana Devi, Maya Devi Temple, Moteshwar Mahadev, Neelkanth Mahadev, Panch Kedar, Panch Prayag, Raghunathji Temple,, Rudranath, Rudreshwar Mahadev, Sapta Badri, Surkanda Devi, Tapkeshwar, Triyuginarayan, Tungnath, Ukhimath, Umra Narayan, Yamunotri, Yamunotri Temple
- Important Cities Dehradun, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Haldwani, Mussoorie, Roorkee, Rudrapur, Srinagar, Kashipur, Nainital, Tehri, Ranikhet, Badrinath, Gangotri, Ramnagar, Kedarnath, Lansdowne, Almora, Kathgodam, Chakrata, Jyotirmath, Bhimtal
- Border States Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh
- Tourist Attractions Jim Corbett National Park, Majuli, Rajaji National Park, Badrinath Temple, Tungnath, Valley of Flowers National Park, Kedarnath Temple, Nainital Lake, Har Ki Pauri.
- Almora Bageshear Chamoli Champawat
- Dehradun Haridwar Nainital Pauri Garhwal
- Pithoragarh Rudraprayag Tehri Garhwal Udham Singh Nagar
- Suffering with heavy debts, is vastu helps to clear them?
- Always misunderstandings in house, is vastu helps to solve?
- Who is best vastu consultant in Usa, thinking vastu consultancy?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in Ahmedabad, need to buy home?
- Who is best vastu consultant in Delhi, looking for vastu consultancy?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in Andhra Pradesh, how do I contact him?
- Who is best vastu consultant in Raipur, we are looking for vastu consultancy?
- In which directions staircase has to come in the home, need to know more info?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in Mumbai, I am looking for vaastu consultancy?
- I heard that this vastu website is doing free services, where can I get information?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
Hello Sir, My name is Bharathi. Me and my husband have been reading your articles closely. We really appreciate the effort put by you to share your knowledge about vastu and it’s effects - Bharathi - USA.
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
We are all aware of the evils of eve-teasing and stalking and the fairer gender are physically attacked with acid. The victim . . . . For more details Free Vastu Services page.
"Work hard, persevere, and have self-belief. More importantly, be true to who you are" - "Peta Searle".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Patient: "Oh doctor, I’m just so nervous. This is my first operation."
Doctor: "Don't worry. Mine too."