- This Page Hits:2157
Hungary | Budapest | Pecs | Szeged
Hungary, a beautiful country, which is landlocked and located in central Europe. People of Hungary had good patience and respect. We love to serve them with ancient Indian vastu tips. When residents of Hungary like to take consultancy then they may contact us for all vastu guidance.
When buying a new home, best to follow vastu shastra tips for all the corrections or before buying the new home best to take consultancy from one of the honest vastu consultant to pick a nice vastu home. When residents accompanied vastu tips then they can feel peace and Development in that home.
Life is not a game to play with it. Residents should carefully plan everything, this will ensure future peace and secure life. Without planning the residents may bother with unfavorable incidents. Here Vaastu Shaastra helps residents not to take the wrong decisions.
Coming with our residential premises, vastu shastra has excellent quotations and guidance, which room has to come in which place, which item should we keep in which portion of the home, etc. Like, car shed, Portico, living room, Kitchen, bedrooms, wardrobes, toilets, bathrooms, elevator position (recent vastu researches on elevators updated), prayer room, balcony, seated dais, racks, Water bodies, study room, Children room, kids playing room, family room, slanting roofs, etc, everything clearly mentioned in our website.
Once residents followed these vastu principles, they can see radical positive changes in their life. Please approach only the best vastu expert for all of your vastu requirements. Don't approach swindlers in society. They ruin residents life.
Approach only the genuine vastu pandit, he always wishes to protect clients life and wish to protect his name too.
Vastu Tips For Hungary Country
- Having water ponds at Northeast direction brings luck to the residents.
- Get information from north facing house vastu shastra when like to buy North homes.
- Need to know about west facing main door vastu, this link explains more on it.
- Having fear of buying South direction homes, then get proper guidance from south entrance vastu page.
- Worrying about north west facing house vastu, we uploaded many images with related articles on NW homes.
- Have you already bought SE home, then study complete south east entrance vastu hints and remedies from this page.
- More open space towards East direction brings fortune to the residents.
- Wish to get tips of south west entrance vastu, then residents can acquire more knowledge through this page.
- Having any office and need to get vastu tips for office, here with provided complete guidance step by step. Some staff is trying to follow chinese vastu ideas, let us know if they got any good results. We will publish in our website.
- Trying to start factory in Hungary, then Factory vastu shastra link determine what is to do and what not to do data. Best of luck.
- Suffering with any health problems, just visit our Health vastu page for some relaxation.
- This Vastu Effects page elucidate many doubts in vastu.
- Having any restaurant in Hungary and can't able to attract customers, just see this Hotel vastu tips page.
- Planning for a hospital in Hungary, here is the Hospital vastu shastra tips page.
- When need to join in a flat, then this link may help Flats vastu. Be safe at Hungary with good vastu.
- Looking to buy a site in Hungary, why not check this vastu for all Sites link to know about different types of sites.
- Are you interested to prepare the house plans with vastu then here is our assistance for your dream projects, House Plans with vastu shastra, be happy at your dream home.
- Interested in planting trees, then read many articles on Vastu for plants link. Make everything greenery at your premises. Cheers.
Hungary is an independent and landlocked country in Central Europe. The country is circumscribed by Serbia towards the South, Slovenia towards the West, Slovakia towards the North, Croatia towards the Southwest, Romania towards the East, Ukraine towards the Northeast and Austria towards the Northwest.
Budapest is the capital and largest city and is described as one of the most beautiful, developed and glorious city of Hungary and reflects the culture, heritage, and Architect of the Hungarian people.
Furthermore, Hungary is one of the most developed countries in the world with high-human development index, high-income economy, high living standards and a number of other progress including best Health care and education.
The country is a member of the United Nations (UN), European Union (EU), NATO, World Bank and the Council of Europe.
The history of modern Hungary starts by the occupation of the Region by the Roman Empire between 35 to 9 BC. The Romans maintained a permanent military presence in the Region and ruled till 4th AD.
The state of Hungary was by the end of the 9th century after the unification of several local tribes.
Also, the ruling authority covered into a Christian state. The years of 1241-1242 were marked by the attacks of Mongols from which the local population suffered a lot.
Afterward, the situation of Hungary started to improve and by the 15th century, Hungary saw it golden ages having a powerful place and position in the whole of Europe.
But this age was short-lived by the Ottoman conquest of the region and the defeat of the Hungarians.
Furthermore, Ottomans occupied the Budapest and their position got further stabilized. This resulted in the division of Hungary and was ruled and divided by different kingdoms.
As the World War 1 started, Hungary was one of the countries that suffered the most by losing a large part of its territory, almost half of the population and infrastructure.
This resulted in the occupation of Hungary by the Germans until it was liberated by the Russian Army.
By the end of the War, Hungary again suffered a lot, having a major blow to the economy, infrastructure, and loss of millions of lives.
After the War, Hungary became a Soviet satellite state until the fall of the Soviet Union in 1989.
The modern boundaries of Hungary are the result of the “Treaty of Trianon” that happened in 1920 and was a major blow to Hungary as it lost 58% of its total territory and became landlocked.
Today most of the area covered by Hungary features low and grassy lands while the mountainous region makes only 2% of the total area while 19% of the total area is covered by forests.
One of the main advantages of the terrain is that it is almost futile and can be used to produce large amounts of crops.
Danube and Tisza are the two major rivers of the country while the Danube stretches almost 418 km in Hungary and is also navigable. “Lake Balaton” is Hungary’s largest lake and is termed as Central Europe’s largest freshwater lake.
Hungary has a high-income economy with developed and performing sectors. The country has diversified all of its economic sectors and major sectors include services, agriculture, industries, and construction.
The services sector is the largest sector and shared 64% of the total GDP. This due to reason that Hungary is one of the best tourist destinations in the world and is ranked is 11th most popular in the world.
The country is famous for its rich cultural heritage, art, architect, beautiful cities, countryside, literature, cuisine, and music.
Alone the city of Budapest has several castles, museums, historical and medieval buildings and much more. The industrial sector is the second-largest and one of the most developed sectors featuring heavy industries, mechanical engineering, food industries, pharmaceuticals and automobile production.
One of the world best automobile brands including the famous “Audi”, “Mercedes” and “Suzuki” are manufactured in Hungary including a number of their spares.
Although the huge mass of land is available for agriculture, it only shares 4% of the total GDP.
The most famous agricultural product is “wine” which is famous for its quality, blend, and taste. Other agricultural products include wheat, corn, sunflower, potato, sugar beet, canola, apple, peach, pear, grape, watermelon, and plum, etc.
“Hungarians” are the largest ethical group present in the country. Hungarian is the official, national and most widely spoken language of the country.
Other languages include English, German, Romanian, Romani, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, and Ukrainian.
There was a large number of German people living in Hungary that were expelled after World War 2. Christianity is the predominant and state religion of Hungary. Also, Hungary was one of the earliest countries that adopted Christianity as the state religion in 1000 AD.
Many thanks to Vastu consultant in Bangalore for requesting us to provid Hungary country information in our website.
2011 census shows that 52.9% of the population adhere themselves towards Christianity.
- Country Hungary
- Capital City Budapest
- Area: 93,030 km²
- Population: 9.818 million (2016)
- Currency: Hungarian forint
- Official languages: Hungarian
- Demonym: Hungarians
- Government Unitary parliamentary constitutional republic legislature Országgyűlés
- Religions: Christians, Others
- Time Zone: CET (UTC+1), CEST (UTC+2)
- Drives on the right
- Dialing / Calling Code: +36
- Internet TLD .hu
- Hungarian National Bird Saker falcon
- Hungarian National Flower Tulip
- Important Cities: Budapest, Pecs, Szeged, Debrecen, Gyor, Miskolc, Eger
- Famous Rivers Danube, Tisza, Drava, Koros, Mures, Raba, Somes, Ipel ,Bodrog, Sajo, Hornad, Mur, Leitha, Sio, Zagyva, Crasna, Barcau, Marcal, Bodva, Zala, Galga, Sugovica
- Border Countries Austria, Slovakia, Ukraine, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, and Croatia
- Spiritual Places Churches of Hungary, The Votive Church and Cathedral of Our Lady of Hungary, The Zsámbék Premontre monastery church, St. Stephen’s Basilica, Downtown Candlemas Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Assumption Cathedral, Esztergom Basilica, Matthias Church, Holy Spirit Catholic Church
- Tourist Attractions: Buda Castle, Hungarian Parliament Building, Lake Balaton, Fisherman's Bastion, Matthias Church, Chain Bridge, St. Stephen's Basilica, Gellert Hill, Margaret Island, Great Market Hall, Hungarian State Opera, Gellert Baths, City Park, House of Terror, Castle Hill, Citadella, Hungarian National Gallery, Rudas Baths, Lake Heviz
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"Whatever you think, that you will be. If you think yourselves weak, you will be weak. If you think yourselves STRONG, you will be STRONG." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. Normal minds talk about occassions. Narrow minded gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Teacher & Student in School
"The teacher to a student: Conjugate the verb "to walk" in simple present."
"The student: I walk. You walk . . . ."
"The Teacher interrupts him: Quicker please."
"The student: I run. You run . . ."