- This Page Hits:598
Vastu Consultant in Zimbabwe | Harare | Bulawayo | Chitungwiza | Mutare | SubhaVaastu.com
Vastu in Zimbabwe
Indian diaspora in Zimbabwe will be almost 9500, out of which, most of them are Gujaratis, centuries back many Gujaratis settled here and they are continuously in contact with their relations in Gujarat. Most of them are doing business in Zimbabwe and hugely concentrated in the capital city, Harare. Most of them speak in Gujarati, English, and Hindi.
Generally, Gujaratis never compromise on quality, they are always searching for quality products and quality services, we have a lot of Gujarati clients in USA. When Gujaratis wish to follow Vastu in USA they first reach to us. They are very respected. You may also see how many USA clients delivered Reviews on our services.
In Harare city there is one area called Waterfalls, there is one Indian family who is interested to take vastu consultancy for their new project. They tried to take vastu consultancy from the best in the industry, they searched for the Vastu consultant in Texas. Ultimately they understand Indian vastu consultants are the best out of the industry and approaching only Indian consultants. They thought that Vastu Consultant USA had very good knowledge in Vastu shastra, but later they experienced who is the best out of Industry. Please note that in this vastu science, Indians are the best out of all vastu consultants in the entire world.
Coming with other Indians in Zimbabwe, where there are Indians, development is the confirmed. Yes, when we observe more Indian population in other countries, then first they will respect laws of local land, they improve the quality of life there, they are very clean, they work hard, they have very good reputation, after seeing our Indian good qualities, King of Saudi Arabia likes Indians very much than any other country people. That is the greatness of India. Land of Karma. When Indians in Zimbabwe need Vastu Consultant services they are first searching for best vastu consultant in India, and the Indian Zimbabweans never compromise on quality. Thanks to Zimbabweans.
We are publishing some Vastu Shastra information in this link, hope these links may help you to understand more on this subject.
These above links helps residents to know more about Indian Vastu. We are always here to help you. As a token of appreciation for Indian Zimbabweans, we wish to provide one week free online Vastu Services from 11th of May 2018 to 18th of May 2018, the promo code to avail these free services is "Indian Zimbabweans", when resident need to avail our free online vastu consultation, they should provide us this promo code "Indian Zimbabweans" otherwise we charge for our services. These free services are applicable to entire Zimbabwe residents. Enjoy this freedom.
Zimbabwe: From Ancient Power to Modern Marvel - Early Beginnings: Zimbabwe is located in Southern Africa, bordered by Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, and Zambia. It is an ancient land that has seen its fair share of hardship, bloodshed, and strife. Despite the negative reputation Zimbabwe is given in western media, it is a country with a rich, proud heritage and an interesting history.
Much of Africa is considered the mother of all people, and Zimbabwe should be considered her beautiful, sun-kissed face. Though it is often a country that has a reputation for being dangerous and difficult, it also boasts high tourism numbers, with tens of thousands of people coming from all over the world to take in its rich culture, lush and tropical scenery, and warm, friendly people.
The People and Their Cultures: Zimbabwe was first settled by people as far back as approximately 150 BCE, and consisted of two main cultural tribes: the Shona and the Ndebele. The Ndebele are distant relatives of the ancient Zulu tribe, and they formed as an offshoot after the 19th century. 85% of native Zimbabweans claim Shona origins and ancestry, while approximately 12-15% lay claim to the Ndebele people.
Though a majority of the population are African, many of them are of European descent. The white population increased dramatically after World War II, with a majority of Britishers immigrating from England and other parts of Europe via colonization. Many of the white people in Zimbabwe are descendants of and consider themselves to be Afrikaners.
Government and Economy: The British South Africa Company of Cecil Rhodes first marked and operated the land area that is now currently known as Zimbabwe. It then became a self-governing colony of the British and was known as South Rhodesia.
The people of Zimbabwe have always tried to gain independence from their European colonizers since the 1890's but were not very successful until the mid-1980's. Since that time, Zimbabwe has been ruled by Robert Mugabe. Mugabe has worked tirelessly to form an independent, one-party state in Zimbabwe, and his government has done its best to continue to move the country forward, despite often coming under state sanctions.
Prior to the Mugabe administration, Zimbabwe was often plagued with a variety of civil wars and European colonization attempts. Mugabe’s popularity has waned and his current style of government and administration has been considered less than ideal.
This turbulent past has given the country an unfair reputation as a somewhat dangerous and risky place to visit. This, however, should not deter the would-be tourist from visiting this pleasantly tropical African jewel of culture, food, and history.
Much of the country depends upon farming, minor industrialization trades, and coal to fund and fuel its economy, but tourism and cultural studies have recently begun to improve not only the local outlook of Zimbabwe but the way the world sees it as well.
Visiting Zimbabwe: Zimbabwe touts a warm, friendly, multi-national populace that is always willing to assist a stranger in need and help people find their way around the country.
The people are more than willing to assist local tourists to find the best available in accommodations, food, and information. Three of the main entry-points into Zimbabwe are marked as either air, road, or rail. Car, taxi and bus rentals are available, and tour guides are always willing to help others.
Those who intend to visit Zimbabwe and will only be staying for a short time would do well with their passport, some money, and a few personal articles, such as clothing and basic hygiene items. Local police are easy to spot because of their uniforms, and tour guides are certified by their companies, as well as by the government, to ensure the safety of those who choose to come and visit.
Known for its lush forests, stunning waterfalls, and breathtaking wildlife sanctuaries, this country is a nature lover's dream come true. Safaris and wildlife tours are a mainstay in this country, but Zimbabwe also has some of the world’s best fishing, hiking trails, and mountain-view zip-lines that tourists enjoy. Many wildlife refuges and safari parks allow visitors to see animals in their natural habitat while still maintaining a safe distance.
With national parks that showcase Victoria Falls, Hwange, and many other native wildlife destinations, Zimbabwe provides many safe, natural sanctuaries for those who enjoy them.
Many international forms of currency are accepted, and many tourists will find accommodations, entry fees, and international and local shopping to be extremely affordable.
The capital city of Harare boasts shopping, luxury accommodations, excellent food, art galleries, theaters and many other attractions and features that travelers enjoy, no matter where in the world they are from.
Many touring companies suggest that those interested in visiting the country should schedule a trip from late August to mid-November, but with a sunny, warm climate and very little rainfall, Zimbabwe is a pleasant place to visit year-round.
- Country Zimbabwe
- Capital City Harare
- Area:390,757 km²
- Population: 1.62 crores
- Currency: United States dollar, South African rand, and many other currencies, e.g. Botswana pula, Indian rupees, Chinese renminbi, euro, Australian dollars. pound sterling, Zimbabwean bond coins
- Official languages: For the education and judiciary systems English will be used as the main language. The indigenous languages of Zimbabwe are the Bantu, Shona, Sindebele, Venda, Tsonga, Sotho, Kalanga, Shangaan, Ndau and Nambya.
- Demonym: Zimbabwean, Zimbo
- Government Unitary dominant-party presidential republic (de jure), Military dictatorship under a presidential republic (de facto)
- Religions: Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Baha'is and 7% of citizens have no religious people.
- Time Zone: CAT (UTC+2)
- Drives on the Left
- Dialing / Calling Code: +263
- Internet TLD .zw
- Zimbabwe National Animal Sable Antelope
- Zimbabwe National Flower Gloriosa superba
- Important Cities: Harare, Bulawayo, Chitungwiza, Mutare, Epworth, Gweru, Kwekwe, Kadoma, Masvingo, Chinhoyi, Norton, Marondera, Ruwa, Chegutu, Zvishavane, Bindura, Beitbridge, Redcliff, Victoria Falls, Hwange, Rusape, Chiredzi,
- Famous Rivers Zambezi River, Luenha River, Mazowe River, Ruya River (Luia River), Gairezi River (Cauresi River), Messenguézi River (Umsengedsi River), Mecumbura River (Mkumvura River), Kadzi River, Manyame River (Panhame River) (Hunyani River), Angwa River, Mucheke River, Pokoteke River, Tokwe River, Ncema River, Save River (Sabi River), Runde River (Lundi River), Turwi River, Devure River, Tokwane River,Mupfure River (Umfuli River), Bumi River, Sengwa River, Sengwe River, Masumu River, Sebungwe River, Gwayi River, Shangani River, Gweru River, Vungu River, Sanyati River (Umniati River), Munyati River, Umsweswe River, Sebakwe River, Kwekwe River, Inkankezi River, Inyankuni River, Ngezi River, Mutirikwe River, Mbembesi River, Umguza River, Deka River, Matetsi River, Pungwe River, Honde River, Buzi River, Lucite River, Siwaze River, Nyazvidzi River, Nyazwidzi River, Odzi River, Macheke River, Mtshabezi River, Mtshelele River, Limpopo River, Changane River, Mwenezi River (Manisi River), Mushawe River, Bubye River, Mzingwane River (Umzingwani River), Mtetengwe River, Chiredzi River, Musavezi River, Ngezi River, Tongwe River, Umchabezi River, Thuli River, Mwewe River, Shashani River, Mkolokwe River, Insiza River, Shashe River, Sansukwe River, Ramokgwebana River, Ingwizi River,
- Border Countries Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zambia
- Spiritual PlacesSt Marys Cathedral, St Theresa Cathedral, Holy Trinity Catholic Cathedral, Al Abbas Mosque
- Tourist Attractions: Victoria Falls, Harare, Bulawayo, Matobo National Park, Nyanga National Park, Hwange National Park, Mutare, Masvingo, Lake Mutirikwi National Park, Chinhoyi, Mana Pools National Park, Matusadona National Park, Gonarezhou National Park, Kadoma, Kariba Lake,
- Vastu evaluation, where can I get that link?
- Plots vastu, need to know more information?
- Vastu for Sites, how to know which site is good?
- Vastu expert in New Jersey, where can we get them?
- Vastu consultant in Mumbai, wish to take vastu consultancy?
- Vastu pandit in Bangalore, how to get their contact information?
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been a great pleasure working with him. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
Hello Sir, My name is Bharathi. Me and my husband have been reading your articles closely. We really appreciate the effort put by you to share your knowledge about vastu and it’s effects - Bharathi - USA.
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
Free Personal Visit
There are very many people though keenly wish to avail vastu services are unable to do so, only due to financial limitations. In case if you have in your town/village a group of people . . . . For more details Free Vastu Services page.
"Judge me not by physical size or appearance, but judge me by the size of my character" - "Cornelius Kilgore".
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss other people.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Doctor - Have you been sleeping by an open window, like I told you yesterday?”
Patient - “Yes, just like you said, I followed sir.”
Doctor - “And is the bronchitis gone now?”
Patient - “Not yet, so far the only things gone are my laptop, cellphone and my wallet".