- This Page Hits:6743
How To Take Video Of A House | SubhaVaastu.com:
Learning how to take the video of your property, in due course, get our help through Contact SubhaVaastu.
How to Send Video of Your Home or Plot
Get an idea, how simple to organize a good informative video of the entire home. You know how the house is, but others cannot understand though you are explaining deeply. For this video will help us to know some facts of the house or plot.
Let's Check How One Villager in 2007 Organized to Send a Quality Understanding Video
One day we got a call from one villager from Tamilnadu in the year 2007, he explained his house plan is like "this way" and "that way", honestly speaking we did not understand the facts of his land, afterwords we requested him to send his house floor plan including one video of his home, which should cover outside and inside.
He is in a village and its in deep remote area and he don't know how to send that video through the internet. His grandson Rajesh (14 years), he took the video and later that villager went to one small town and approached one internet center and sent that video to us.
We stunned by observing that video and appreciated his efforts in capturing entire information of that video and sending the video including the house floor plans, by observing his pains we completed his work without taking service charges.
We provided total free vastu online services. We were very happy to serve him. If you have the internet in your home then its very easy to share your property video. Just take the video and upload that file to google drive or SendSpace.com website.
How to Shoot the Video File of the Entire Home
Your video should cover 360° (360 degrees) view of your entire house. Move the camera slowly don't be fast. Repeating again, move the camera very slowly. In your video, the entire surroundings should cover including your house/plot and its surroundings of the entire location.
Step by Step Guidance
- First cover the home outside, move the camera/mobile phone very slowly and it should cover 360° view where you stand.
- Try to record your voice in your video.
- For example: If your's is a East facing house then, stand in front of your home and shoot your home first (it means your face is towards West direction).
- later move the camera towards North direction and come back to East direction and later move to South and again move to West, with this you covered the entire surroundings of the front yard of your home. Good.
- The next step reach the Southeast direction of that home and there also cover 360° view coverage and go to the South direction, here also same principle, cover 360° and move to SW.
- Cover 360° view of Southwest direction walk towards West and cover 360° and move to Northwest and cover 360° and move to North and cover 360° view and move to Northeast and cover with 360° view.
- Come back to East direction and again record 360° view, later enter into the home. Reading these above points may take a long time, but taking video is very simple to cover the entire home.
- This is the exact method of covering your property.
- The second step is from East direction enter into the home.
- Sometimes it may not be possible to explain with voice at outside of the home because of neighbors. We respect and understood your problem.
- If its embarrassing to record voice video while taking outside, then record the voice video at the inside of the home, voice helps to know more information. Some residents taking video as parts or bits wise, this could not solve the purpose. Its very tough to understand the partial videos or video clips.
- If there is no open space around the home, then take the 360° of the front yard and then enter into home. Please cover the surroundings from top floor window.
- Start taking the video of the upstairs or upper floor with the same technique. If you are moving the camera fast, then we cannot understand your home vastu.
- Please note that its difficult to understand fast recorded video.
- Don't take bit wise video, lengthy video is excellent to understand.
- So you may take outside of the home in one video and ground floor into another video and upstairs with another video, when moving to upstairs you should have to start the video from Staircase only, this is most important.
- Some residents just sending the photos for their property evaluation, please note that photos do not substitute for the video. Video is definitely helpful than photos. Understand structural facts from photos is not at all possible.
How to Record the Video of the Plot
Please stand in center of the plot and start taking the video from East direction and move to Southeast > South > Southwest > West > Northwest > North > Northeast and finally to East direction that is the starting point.
The video should move very slow, should cover 360° is the right procedure. If there is any street focuses to the plot then cover that street focus too, further go the street focus and shoot the plot again.
Following 360° is really helped in understanding the facts of the plot. If possible please explain the directions and surroundings information while recording the video of the plot.
By observing your interest on your property, definitely vastu consultant can develop his interest on your properties, if you don't have any interest how can others had interest on your properties.
How to Send Video File to Us
It is very easy to send to us. Open your google drive, upload your video and send that link to us. Very simple process, you cannot even dream of this easiness. Just having a coffee in a Hotel. If you don't know how to send through google drive, then we will provide WhatsApp number, you can send videos through WhatsApp.
Captivating Vastu Links
Still have doubts, don't hesitate, write one email or click this Contact Us, we will surely address your email at an earliest possible time.
- Which is the best place for Store room?
- What is Panchaboothas or Five Elements?
- 35 step by step guidance in portico vastu?
- How to fix the backyard doors as per vastu?
- Vastu consultant in New Jersey, how to contact them?
- Is windows play any important role in Vaastu Shastra?
- Is there any importance for Bathroom/Toilets in Vastu?
- Can I place the island in Kitchen as per vaasthu shastra?
- Who is Vastu Purusha and What is vastu purusha Mandala?
- Which is the best place for dining room as per Vasthu Shastra?
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"Whatever you think, that you will be. If you think yourselves weak, you will be weak. If you think yourselves STRONG, you will be STRONG." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. Normal minds talk about occassions. Narrow minded gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Teacher & Student in School
"The teacher to a student: Conjugate the verb "to walk" in simple present."
"The student: I walk. You walk . . . ."
"The Teacher interrupts him: Quicker please."
"The student: I run. You run . . ."