- This Page Hits:13259
Guidelines on How To Take Video of A House or Plot
1. Kindly devote ONLY 4 minutes time to read the below guidelines carefully ON YOUR LAPTOP only. DON'T USE MOBILE PHONE to read this link content.
2. High-quality recordings with a perfect 360-degree view (round about or turn around) are ideal for practical Vastu analysis of your properties. If you have any questions send email through Contact SubhaVaastu link.
As the house owner, you know your house's directions, architecture, and location, for others it may not be possible to understand every point. Some times we need a video, KINDLY read below guidelines before praparing the video.
How to Shoot the Video of a Property
Make sure you cover a 360-degree view of the property. Capture the video slowly instead of moving the camera continuously. Property's Neighborhood information helps in better Vaastu analysis. Hence, record the surroundings of your exterior too.
Step by Step Guidelines Of House Video Recording
- First, record the exterior surroundings of the house. Stand at one place and turn around to cover 360 degrees of your neighborhood. For example: If yours is a East facing house, then stand in front of the house, which means you are facing West direction or towards your house.
- Always record videos during Daylight timings for better clarity
- Orally Mention directions of the house in the video itself to make it simpler and easier to understand.
- Always start from the main entrance door. Move towards the North direction, followed by the east. Slowly transition the camera towards the south direction and move towards the west. This way, you cover the full 360-degree view of your interior.
- Pivot towards the Southeast direction and slowly turn around to cover 360 degrees of this corner and move towards South direction. Continue the same process for Southwest direction, northwest, and northeast, respectively.
- Turn back to the east direction and cover 360 degrees from this spot.
- It can be embarrassing to record a voice outside the house. Ignore recording the audio in such cases, and try recording it only in the interiors.
- Cover the exterior from your terrace or balcony to cover a comprehensive view of the exterior.
- Please transition the camera to slow motion. Otherwise, it is difficult to understand the directions.
- Don't record the video in different parts. Make sure to shoot it in one single stretch.
- One video for Ground Floor and another for First Floor is also acceptable, but, when moving to upstairs, you should have to start the video from Staircase only, this is most important.
- Start shooting the upstairs or upper floor with the same technique. Please transition the camera to slow motion. Otherwise, it is difficult to understand the directions of your home vastu.
- I prefer videos over images. Videos help me understand the architecture of the property better, which in turn helps me analyze the Vasthu better.
Only Landscape Mode Videos are Considered
Landscape mode videos are wider compared to portrait view. They provide detailed views of each corner and direction at a stretch, minimizing transitions and aiding in better comprehension of the structure. Kindly check the image attached to understand the difference between landscape and portrait modes.
Portrait View Videos May Not Help
Videos shot in portrait mode aren't good to understand the exact facts of the property. They don't show everything because they're too narrow. Let's "use landscape mode" when recording videos to save time and avoid needing to do it again. If the video isn't easy to see or understand, I'll ask for a new one. I always want the best quality, and I'm sure you do too.
1. Exteriors should always be captured in landscape mode.
2. You can choose either portrait mode or landscape mode to record the interiors.
3. Avoid switching between different modes while shooting. It causes confusion and difficulty.
4. Avoid shooting the videos in "multiple bits". Cover the entire property in one single video or two videos.
5. Make sure the video is smooth without disturbances or any trembling.
How to Record a Video of a "Plot"
1. Always stand at the center of the plot before recording the video. Move the camera in the following order
2. East > Southeast > South > Southwest > West > Northwest > North > Northeast > East.
3. Move the camera as slowly as possible. Don't be hasty, and avoid any shaking or trembling. Try to cover 360 degrees of every corner.
4. If there is any street focus to the plot then cover that street focus too, further go to the street focus and shoot the plot again.
5. Covering 360 degrees helps me understand all directions to estimate the Vaastu better. Record your voice along with the video to explain the directions and surroundings.
How to Send Your Recorded Videos?
This is very simple process. Upload your recorded video in your google drive and email us the folder link. This is very easy process. If you have any queries on this uploading, send me email. Type Google Drive and login with your email and send the video from there. Very simple process.
Is the Resident's Privacy Protected?
I have been a Vastu consultant since 1992 and have provided online consultation services since 2003 as this website started in the year 2003. I never store or use my client's data in any way, which is why I haven't received a single complaint in my entire years of services. Rest assured, your privacy is 100% guaranteed. Forget about your privacy.
Is SubhaVaastu Store Our Videos?
I never store a single video sent by any of my client resident once the consultation period ends. It is impossible to store all the videos on my system. No one can store the videos on their systems. It occupies a large space.
What Happens if Our Family Members Captured in Video Recording?
As previously stated, I never retain, distribute, or allow others to view any videos from my client residents. My focus is solely on the Vastu of the house or the entire plot Vastu position, and not on any personal details. A majority of my client residents choose to film themselves to better illustrate the layout of their property. For instance, wife might film while husband describes the property, or vice versa. Each of my client residents aware of my strict commitment to confidentiality.
Is Our Videos Uploaded on Your Website?
No. I respect my reader's and clients' privacy and it is my top priority. Neither your personal information nor the recorded videos are uploaded or shared with anyone else whatsoever.
Do You Upload Our Videos on YouTube?
I am not active on any social media platforms. My last update on YouTube was in 2007. I don't share, upload, or publish my client's information or videos on YouTube or any social media platforms. Protecting my client residents information is my top priority. I hate social media. It steals our valuable time without our knowledge.
Please store your video, save a copy with you, because we never store or save your videos.
One Villager Sent a High-quality Video in 2007
I received a call from a Tamilnadu resident in 2007, explaining the directions vaguely, saying "this way" and "that way." I had difficulty understanding the directions, location, and other facts about the home. I requested the client to send his house floor plan and to record a clear video covering the interiors and exteriors.
The villager sought help from his grandson, Rajesh (14), to record the video, as he was unaware of capturing videos. He traveled to an internet center in another neighboring town to send the video to us.
I was surprised by the quality of the video, regardless of his lack of awareness and proper digital facilities. He was diligent and attentive enough to consider all my instructions to record a crystal clear video with a great explanation. I provided him with Free Vastu online services, surprised by his dedication and sincerity.
Captivating Vastu Links
Still have doubts, don't hesitate, write one email or click this Contact Us, I will surely address your email at an earliest possible time.
- Which is the best place for Store room?
- What is Panchaboothas or Five Elements?
- 35 step by step guidance in portico Vastu?
- How to fix the backyard doors as per vastu?
- Is windows play any important role in Vastu?
- Can I place the island in Kitchen as per Vastu?
- Which is the best place for dining room as per Vastu?
- Vastu consultant in New Jersey, how to contact them?
- Is there any importance for Bathroom/Toilets in Vastu?
- Who is Vastu Purusha and What is Vastu purusha Mandala?
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as Vastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vastu and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
Exploring Vastu Factors Behind Delayed Marriages.. An investigative study focusing on "The Impact of Vastu on Delayed Marriages" and exploring "Vastu Factors Contributing to Infertility Issues"."
A comprehensive range of Vastu queries have been addressed here.100 Vastu Questions & Answers
Free Vastu Services
Who are eligible for Free Vastu Services, check this page.
"True growth and spirituality emerge from within. Your own soul is the ultimate guide and teacher in this journey; external teachings can only offer guidance, not transformation. This path to spiritual enlightenment is a personal and internal process, unique to each individual.." - Swami Vivekananda.
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. 'Average Person' talk about occassions. 'Narrow Minded' gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are, either 'Great Personality', 'Average Person' or 'Narrow Minded' ?
Joke Of the Day
"A couple goes to a temple. There is a belief that if you throw a coin into the pond there and make a wish, it will come true. The husband throws a coin and makes a wish. As the wife is about to do the same, she slips and falls into the pond. The husband looks up at the sky and says, 'God, I didn't expect my wish to be granted so quickly".