- This Page Hits:10073
Afghanistan | Kabul | Kandahar | Jalalabad
Vastu in Afghanistan:
We are always observing unrest in different countries and try to provide vastu services there, for Afghanistan we have given free services and still, it is continuing. Check this link free vastu services page for more information on our services to this land.
Free Vastu Services in Afghanistan
- SubhaVaastu, the vastu website is ready to provide free Vastu services to Afghanistan to grow well with development. We are unable to contact Government of Afghanistan for providing Vaastu services. If you are belongs to Government of Afghanistan, then please try to organize for our visit. We wish to see wealthy and healthy Afghanistan. Following vastu shastra in Afghanistan is not a challenge, we will try for that.
- Decision taking administration offices should be altered with Vasthu principles, then their decisions will be favorable to this country.
- Head of the administration should stay at East facing house with Northeast Street focus then most of the problems will come to end. Please note that the main entrance door should be towards Northeast-east. See how simple to follow these kind of Vaasthu principles in Afghanistan.
- To yeild auspicious results, let's examine on several areas, who is taking the important decisions for the welfare of Afghanistan, his House and Office should not have mountains towards Northeast direction or North direction or at East direction.
- When head of the department residence has mountains towards South direction or west or Southwest then their decisions will be more powerful and will be successful.
- Following vastu tips to a country administration structures is not that much hard.
- If any key role officer building has Eastern Southeast Street Focus then ask them to change that building. Otherwise he will always in tense and cannot able to run his day to day decisions with peace. Those who are under extreme pressure find it difficult to make good decisions in time.
- Further VVIP's should not have Southeast road hitting to their homes if so they may always under pressures and it will be common to do mistakes in their life. Sometimes they may take wrong decisions that cannot be taken back.
- We heard that one vastu consultant in Delhi and another vastu consultant in Mumbai tried to extend their vastu services in Afghanistan, but due to political unrest, they cancelled their thought of extending vastu services. When there is unrest in a country no one dare to start their businesses or officers. This is a very small example. How can entrepreneurs will dare to invest in the land that is always laid in unrest?
Useful Vaastu Shastra Links
Type of Houses in Afghanistan
Afghanistan is a developing country and a few of the total population manage to live in modern and concrete houses. The majority of the population is still living in houses made of mud with certain difficult circumstances. Moreover, the ongoing war has destroyed much of Afghanistan’s infrastructure. Let’s discuss some of the major types of houses in Afghanistan.
1. Mud Houses: - Mud houses are the traditional houses that are being built in the country for centuries. You can find these houses all over the country like in rural areas, villages, or small towns. The roofs are made of straw and mud coting. Sometimes, wood is also used and depends on availability. Similarly, tall mud walls are also built around these houses to maintain privacy.
Unfortunately, these houses have no proper sewerage and drainage system and follow centuries-old traditions. Due to extreme poverty, the majority of the Afghan people live in these houses and can’t afford the concrete one.
Following Vastu is not easy for mud homes, because ancient traditions and some religious conditions may be mixed with general life and most of them don’t know what is Vastu even. But following Vastu Shastra techniques may enhance their chances of bringing development.
2. Modern Houses: - These are well-built houses that are built of concrete and other excellent materials. These houses fall in the category of normal houses that are found in large cities all around the world. Similarly, these houses are only found in large cities of Afghanistan that buy very few percentages of people. Most of these houses are based on Western designs and can cost up to thousands of dollars.
The possibility of a Vastu application is expedient for modern homes. Can able to experience the amazing benefits of Vastu science when sincerely followed its principles.
3. Villas: - Villas and Mansions are rarely found in Afghanistan and few of them only exist. Either they are owned by politicians, businessmen, or reserved for some foreign delegations. The normal person in Afghanistan can’t afford these villas.
A good idea is best to follow Vastu tips before constructing villas. When a Villa constructed with Vastu principles then residents of such mansions will get serenity and encounter with improving kids wisdom in their studies, development in business, standard life, trouble-free family life, good relations, fortune, vastu helps to flow frequent money, etc.
So, these were some of the types of houses in Afghanistan. If we look precisely, only the mud houses and modern houses are the two main types of houses in Afghanistan as villas are rarely found.
Afghanistan Important Information
- Country Afghanistan
- Capital City Kabul
- Area: 652,864 km²
- Population: 34.66 million (2016)
- Currency: Afghan Afghani
- Official languages: Pashtu & Dari
- Demonym: Afghan or Afghani
- Government Legislature Unitary presidential Islamic republic National Assembly
- Religions: Islam 90%
- Time Zone: (UTC+4:30 Solar Calendar)
- Drives on the Right
- Dialing / Calling Code: +93
- Internet TLD .af
- Afghanistan National Bird Golden eagle
- Afghanistan Flower tulips
- Important Cities: Kabul, Kandahar, Mazar-i-Sharif, Herat, Jalalabad, Kunduz, Ghazni
- Famous Rivers Kabul River, Helmand River, Amu Darya, Kunar River, Panj River, Farah River
- Border Countries Pakistan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan
- Spiritual Places Baba Jothi Sorup Mandir, Bhairo Mandir, Guru Hari Rai Gurudwara, Mangalwar Mandir, Abdul Rahman Mosque (Kabul), Shrine of Ali (Mazar-i-Sharif), Great Mosque of Herat (Herat), Id Gah Mosque (Kabul), Pul-Khishti Mosque (Kabul) , Khost Mosque (Khost)
- Tourist Attractions: Shrine of Ali, Gardens of Babur, Minaret of Jam, Darul Aman Palace, National Museum of Afghanistan, Kabul Zoo, Herat National Museum, Buddhas of Bamiyan, Band-e Amir National Park, Noshaq, Zorkul, Qargha Reservoir, Broghol
Help Us To Drive With Accurate Information
Let us know if there is any mistakes in the above data or we missed any information, please help us to furnish accurate Afghanistan info.
- Afghanistan, officially the “Islamic Republic of Afghanistan” is a landlocked country located in Southeast Asia. The almost entire terrain of Afghanistan features rugged mountains and harsh territories.
- The neighboring countries of Afghanistan include Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan towards the North direction, Iran towards the West, and Pakistan towards the Southeast. The country is famous for its freedom loving people known as “Pashtuns”, harsh geography, rugged mountains, hospitable culture and ethics and culture of its people.
- The people are tough and freedom living and have always resisted the foreign invasions for centuries. For last 2-3 centuries, many superpowers including UK and Soviet Union and USA and NATO have occupied Afghanistan but each of them failed and faced humiliating defeats and withdrawals.
- Afghanistan is also called “graveyard” of empires. Also, these invasions destroyed the infrastructure and livings of the peoples and the locals are facing difficulties.
- During Soviet-Afghan war (1979-1989) millions of Afghans took refuge in other countries like Pakistan, Iran, etc.
- During the American invasion of Afghanistan, the same course was repeated. In addition, the course of war and unrest is for past 40 years and millions of Afghans have died and are dying every day.
- Although a landlocked country, Afghanistan still possesses great strategic importance and lies in crossroads between Asia connecting all other parts. It serves also as the route for the foreign invaders driving towards East Asia in ancient times.
- Similar to other ancient civilizations and cultures found in Egypt, Pakistan, and South America, Afghanistan was also home to many ancient civilizations and societies.
- There number of archeological and historical sites un-earthen in the country. Tools and writings show that human history here date backs to 50,000 years ago.
- In later periods, the area came under the reign of different empires is during a different period of time like the Islamic empire, Indian Mauryan empire, and the Macedonian empire. Many powers were also originated from Afghanistan some of which later became superpowers like the Mughal empire, Ghaznavids, and Durrani empire.
- Islam was brought to Afghanistan in 642 CE by Muslim preachers from Arab. Many graves of these preachers can still be found in remote areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan. As the time passed, the area became a Muslim majority region and many Muslim empires rose and extended their territories towards Pakistan and India.
- During the time of British occupation of sub-continent, British tried much time to occupy Afghanistan, but faced humiliating defeats and retreated.
- Different dynasties ruled Afghanistan in their respective time until the 1970’s. During this period, Afghanistan was hit by foreign intervention followed by Civil unrest.
- Also, the Soviet Union occupied Afghanistan from 1979-1989. During this period, Afghanistan lost a large part of its infrastructure, millions of life, and economy.
- After the Soviet withdrawal, the country was hit by civil war between the local warring lords. After the events of 9/11, the USA and NATO attacked Afghanistan, removed the Taliban government and their occupation is still to this date.
- But, the situation has not improved and the country is still facing problems like terrorism, political crisis, crumbling economy, poverty, and illiteracy.
- Millions of its people have taken refuge in neighboring countries and are living in worst conditions.
- The country’s terrain and geography are covered mostly by mountains of the famous “Hindu Kush” range. Most of the terrain is dry and has no signs of vegetation and greenery.
- But some fertile lands can be seen towards the North. Also, there are a number of places where lakes, sceneries, and landscapes make the country beautiful.
- The country has more than enough water and has also maintained large water reservoirs in form of lakes and dams but still has failed to utilize them properly. In mountainous and northern regions, winter is very harsh.
- The country has also some rare elements and a number of expensive minerals like uranium, natural gas, gold, chromite, sulfur, oil, rich in resources like oil, gas, petroleum, gold, etc. This is also the reason many foreign countries invaded Afghanistan.
- Due to long period wars, foreign interventions, and political crisis failed to improve its economy and the status of the people. It can be a good industrial and agriculture hub due to vast territory and rich minerals.
- The backbone of the country’s economy is agriculture. Afghanistan produces some best quality fruits and dry-fruits that are best all over the world and the thing of that quality can’t be found elsewhere.
- Some of its finest products include grapes (that are long-shaped), pomegranates, apricots, apples, dry-fruits, and melons.
- Another interesting fact about its dry-fruit is it can’t be grown elsewhere in the world due to unique conditions of its area in terms of climate and terrain. Besides all these the economy is in a poor state and is still running with international funds.
- The demographics of the country are made up of different ethical groups like Pashtuns, Tajiks, Hazaras, Uzbeks, and Baloch. Around 3 million of its people have taken refuge in Pakistan and Iran and haven’t returned since.
- The official languages of the country are Pashto and Dari (Afghani Persian). It also serves as Lingua franca among the inhabitants all over the country.
- The majority of the Afghans are Muslims accounting for almost 90% of the total population.
- Islam has a rich history, culture, and roots in Afghanistan as a number of Muslim scholars, scientists, preachers, and writers were born here. The country has also donated much to the prosperity of Islam.
- In recent times there is propaganda all over the world that Afghans are radicals Islamists, etc. but all of these assumptions are wrong.
- Staircase vastu for south facing house
- Who is best vastu consultant in Berlin?
- Northwest facing house vastu remedies
- Southwest facing house vastu, is it good?
- Vastu shastra for less guests to our home?
- Who is the best vastu expert in Singapore?
- How can I contact vastu consultant in Texas?
- What are all guidelines of living room as per vastu?
- Which area is best suitable for car parking in the home?
- Who is Vastu Purusha and What is vastu Purusha Mandala?
- How to improve our kids knowledge and studies through vastu shastra?
- Windows vastu, is bigger windows at Southwest is recommended or not?
- Which place is best suitable for AC machine in bedroom as per vastu shastra?
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"Whatever you think, that you will be. If you think yourselves weak, you will be weak. If you think yourselves STRONG, you will be STRONG." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. Normal minds talk about occassions. Narrow minded gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Teacher & Student in School
"The teacher to a student: Conjugate the verb "to walk" in simple present."
"The student: I walk. You walk . . . ."
"The Teacher interrupts him: Quicker please."
"The student: I run. You run . . ."